It's Revealed (Completed √)

By KKlla111

Iduna and Agnaar's deaths More

The shipwreck
A familiar voice
A familiar voice part 2
🍁🍁 A familiar girl 🍁🍁
Wish
What ???
I need you

🍁🍁A familiar girl 🍁🍁

234 7 0
By KKlla111

Agnaar's POV

"Argh, where am I ?", I asked   
myself with a groan. "Ahhahaha" I   
heard a laugh. "Hmmm, am I in the Enchanted Forest ? But how ? And when did I heard that laugh ?"

"Ahhhahha !!!", The laugh is getting louder. The laugh came from behind a tree. "Haaah, That tree is ...., Yes I remember" Like what I thought the laugh from behind the tree is a nortuldarian girl. When I was 14 years old, I came to the Enchanted Forest with my father and some guards for a peace treaty with the Nortuldra, And I heard a laugh from behind a tree and I was amazed with the nortuldarian girl who's flying with a help from the wind spirit and she also laughing. I was getting curious to get closer until I heard a scream and saw the arendallians are fighting with the Nortuldra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 16.3K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
1.8M 161K 83
Highest ranking #1 WATTPAD FEATURED STORY. He walked past her without sparing her a single glance. The one glance she had been yearning for years now...
8.2M 346K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
1.9M 94.4K 35
Ranking #12. (15 july 2018) A story of two strangers. How they met and how their first meeting ended on marriage? Shahyan Hasham malik was a son of b...