Akame Ga Kill X Male Reader (...

By HavenX76

A young boy named Y/N has been trained to be an assassin since birth, but he escapes his pain. What happens w... More

Bio
Meeting Night Raid
Introductions
Kill The Captain
Kill The Excutioner
Monster
Kill The Beasts
The Fight
Kill the temptation
Kill the crazy scientist
Thanksgiving Special
Teaser
Kill The Sad Past
Plan
Y/Ns New Family
Kill The Demon
Kill the Carnage
Kill the Despair
Kill the Little Sister
Kill The Emperor
Akame Ga Kill!
Rework

The Tournament

1.7K 21 9
By HavenX76

Right now, Lubbock is explaining to Tatsumi who Esdeath is and why she is so evil.

Lubbock: If you want to see her for yourself, she is holding a tournament today. And there is a cash prize! You'll be able to earn money for your village.

Tatsumi: Awesome!

Me: I'll join to.

Tatsumi: What!?

Me: Think of it as a test.

Tatsumi: *mumbling* Fine.

Time skip

Right now, I'm about to fight against Tatsumi in the finals after beating our opponents.

Flashback

??: Look at this! We got a little runt! That money is as good as mine!

Me: Hm.... Thats a lot of talk for a dead guy.

??: What was that?

As he charged me in confidence, he was easily readable, so I dodged and blocked all of his blows.

??: What? How? No matter. ILL SQUASH YOU!!!

As he charged, I jumped over his attack and when I was coming down I kicked him in the back of the head, knocking him out.

Me: Like I said. A lot of talk for a dead guy. 

Flashback End

Tatsumi: I'm gonna win this! I've gotten stronger!

Me: Let's see how far you've come.

Wave: Ready! Fight!

As he finished those words the fight began. Tatsumi charged at me quickly and started throwing punches at me. I easily dodged them all.

Me: I'll admit you've gotten faster. But you're still slow compared to me and easy to read.

Tatsumi: Oh yeah? Try this!

He dropped and did a spin with his hand and tried to sweep my feet.... tried.
I jumped over him and when he stood up I said-

Me: My turn.

I moved very fast towards Tatsumi. Tatsumi didn't know I was behind because of his slower reaction speed. Tatsumi turned around to meet a foot to the face, being knocked down.

Tatsumi: I-I'm *cough* not done y-yet! *smiles* I will win!

Esdeath POV

Right now, I'm pretty surprised. I saw this young kid quite quickly and manage to land an impressive kick to the other boy. However, he stood up and smiled brightly-

Esdeath:*thoughts* This boy.... Tatsumi... he's the one.

Y/N POV

Me: Bold statement. But you're done.

As I said that I appeared in front of him, kneed him in the gut and flipped him on his back.

Me: Good fight. Train harder.
Tatsumi:... Thanks Y/N. Ill train harder!

I heard the crowd go silent so I looked over to my left and saw Esdeath come down to the arena.

Esdeath: Tatsumi... was it. What a wonderful name.

Tatsumi: Uh, thanks ma'am.

I saw the look of hate in his eyes. Don't do something stupid.

Esdeath: And you*looks at me* Your name is Y/N. That was an impressive match. Here's your reward.

Me: No thanks ma'am. Tatsumi can have it. I just joined for some extra training and a good fight. Although I got neither this was still fun.

Esdeath POV

He... joined to have a good fight? I think he'll make an excellent member to the Jaegers.

Esdeath: I see.... well then Tatsumi, heres your reward.

I put a collar around Tatsumis neck and knocked him out.

Esdeath: From now on you belong to me. Lets go to my room to talk more privately. You. Come here.

Y/N POV

As I walk over to her she picks me up and puts me over her shoulder and Tatsumi over her other shoulder.

Me: What are you doing?
Esdeath: You're gonna be joining the Jaegers.
Me: Huh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 102 12
Y/N isn't a normal boy, you see, he was born in a village that was very close to the capital. Every first born son of the chief is gifted an Imperial...
40.9K 584 19
A young general in charge of protecting the capital is now in questioned by the prime minister as Night raid seems to avoid the general's grasp as ma...
92.7K 1.1K 30
What happen's when the most feared woman of night raid become's obsessed with someone? absalute hell for her rival's.
76.5K 816 58
As the only child of the legendary devil hunter Dante, Tatsumi was taught how to slay the demon's that Dante had slan so long ago. Once Tatsumi and h...