Exploring Grammar School

By organicmarket16

The daunting experience of a child thrust into Grammar school and their battle with brain and brawn. More

The East Midlands Tutors...

24 1 0
By organicmarket16

Our Tuition Centers are now open!

We provide a unique and student centered approach to the 11 plus grammar tuition. Overlayed with the National Curriculum all our work is tailored to the individual students strengths and areas of development. Tutors regularly watch them closely and are able to provide additional support immediately, guiding students in their methodology or exam technique.

Other skills are regularly promoted such as attentiveness, classroom skills, concentration as well as focussed learning engagement!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...