𝙅π™ͺπ™£π™œπ™ π™€π™€π™  π™€π™£π™šπ™¨π™π™€...

By wintervae

the first few chapters are short. this was made a long time ago so it is cringey. More

{before you read !!}
{he catches you crying.}
{you flinch when he yells at you.}
{he sees you without makeup for the first time.}
{his surprise b-day party.}
{bully saves you from taking your own life.}
{bully saves you from taking your own life finale.}
{what your camera roll would like.}
{what your camera roll would like pt 2.}
{what your camera roll would look like pt 3.}
{what your camera roll would look like pt 4.}
{what your camera roll would look like finale.}
{you kill your little brothers bully.}
{his friend kisses you.}
{he kidnaps you but you don't care.}
{he sees how u act at school vs when ur w him.}
{catches you eating snacks on your diet.}
{falls asleep while watching a movie.}
{when you surprise him with a puppy.}
{he confesses but you're gay.}
{you're an idol and use pick up lines on him.}
{you have a bad day.}
{he comforts you when you don't feel like yourself.}
{he hears you simping over another guy.}
{you scold him for being so hot.}
{you transfer to your younger sisters school.}
{he hears you singing for the first time.}
{he breaks up with you bc you're too innocent.}
{when he cheats on you with his assistant.}
{you find out that he's your soulmate. au}
{yelling at him in your native language.}
{yelling at his mom when she disrespects your child.}
{he lets you see your son after the divorce.}
{he kills his enemy but he doesn't know his enemy is you.}
{being duo artists and reuniting after covid.}
{mafia bf finds out about your stalker.}
{he wants you to die.}
{you cry on stage after the breakup.}
{"we should be lovers" prank on him.}
{he helps you feel less embarrassed.}
he finds out you told your fling that it was ur first time.
{admitting to him that you were embarrassed to say the safe word.}
you find out that his dead gf looks like you.

{bully saves you from taking your own life pt 2.}

416 10 0
By wintervae

This is part 2 of bully saves you from taking your own life. Enjoy :')

fluffy and angst

Warning this has sensitive topics such as: abuse and suicide. Please don't read this if you're sensitive to this kind of stuff.

I thought Jungkook was going to throw paper balls at me like he usually does but he didn't which made me suspicious of him.

Before I knew it detention was over. Just as I got up I also got a call. I saw the caller ID which made me panic.

I answer and was welcomed with yelling. "I got detention." I said softly.

"YOU GOT DETENTION?! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE IN TEN MINUTES OR YOUR NOT GETTING SHIT FOR DINNER!" He threatened.

"But it takes at least 15 to get there." I replied.

"Then you better run." He said before hanging up.

Jungkook's POV:

The teacher left and Y/n got a phone call causing me to face her. When she sees the caller ID her face screams with fear. Her hand was shaking as she put it up to her ear.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHY AREN'T YOU HOME?!" An older guy yelled into the phone.

"I got detention." she spoke softly,

"YOU GOT DETENTION?! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE IN TEN MINUTES OR YOUR NOT GETTING SHIT FOR DINNER!" The man threatened making me get mad.

"But it takes at least 15 to get there."

I didn't hear what he said but after he hung up Y/n ran out the door. I got up and ran after her as I feared for her.

'Was this guy her dad? Or what?' I questioned.

Taehyung's POV:

I was waiting for Jungkook at the entrance of the school when Y/n ran out of the school. Soon Jungkook came running behind her. It didn't look like he was running after her to hurt her because if he wanted to catch her she would've already been caught.

I was confused why they were running so I ran after Jungkook -without him knowing of course-

When we got close to her house Jungkook hid behind a bush and I hid with him too which scared him a little. "You scared me." He whisper yelled. "Why are you even following me?"

"Why are you following Y/n?"

"What's it to you?" He asked.

"What's it to you?"

He just stayed quiet. "...I think Y/n's dad is abusive."

"Why do you care? It's not like you don't hurt her every time you get a chance." I said, frustrated.

Just as he was going to speak the front door opened. Y/n ran out of the house, soon her dad came out.

"I'm your daughter, you shouldn't treat me like this!" She yelled as she tried not to choke on her tears.

"No you're a disappointment!" He said then went back into the house before neighbors could see him.

Jungkook's POV:

My heart couldn't handle it anymore. I went after Y/n with Taehyung following me. "Y/n!" I yelled getting her attention.

She looked at me with fear but her eyes softened when she saw Taehyung which made me feel jealous but I didn't let it show.

"Yes?" She asked wiping her tears and putting on a smile which was obviously fake.

"We saw what happened." I said stopping in front of her.

"oh." She frowned.

"Do you have a place to sleep tonight?" Tae finally spoke.

"No..."

"You can stay with me and the boys." Taehyung offered.

"Okay but I have to get something." She said pulling her phone out her pocket.

Author's POV:

The young girl called her older brother who was in university. "Y/n-ah?"

"Oppa!" Her attitude changed when hearing his voice. The boys frown when hearing her call him oppa. They thought she was calling him oppa as if he was her boyfriend.

"Can I come over and get my extra clothes that I left at your house?" She asked making Jungkook and Tae's heart break a little more.

Time skip:

"We're here!" Y/n smiled while looking at the university. The boys felt jealousy rise in them as the walked to Y/n's brothers dorm.

She opened the door hearing blasting music. She found her drunk brother and hugged him. "Y/n, I'm so sorry for leaving you." He cried.

"It's fine, I don't blame you." she said wiping his tears off his face.

Y/n went to his room with the guys following her and found someone making out in his bed. "Ew get out." She said in disgust. They both ran out of the room.

She went to her brothers dresser and put every thing she needed in her backpack that she was still wearing. She walked back out and went to the kitchen where her brother was and snuck some beer, other alcoholic drinks and a bottle opener into her backpack.

"Hey everyone this is my sister Y/n. She's super nice and um yeah." He said making Tae and Jungkook feel relived.

Y/n gave a smile to everyone who was in the kitchen, melting their hearts. "How old are you?" One of her brothers friend asked.

"I turned 18 a few days ago." She said.

"Maybe we could go out sometime."

"Uh no I'm good." Y/n said trying to get away.

"Come on babygirl." He said holding her wrist.

"Let go." She said but he refused. Just as Jungkook was going to step in Y/n's brother told him to back off. He rolled his eyes and let go.

Y/n, Tae and Jungkook got out of there and was walking on the road when Tae took Y/n's bag. "Hey." Y/n said.

"I know you took something." He said opening the small pouch on the backpack. He saw a note so he took it. Y/n didn't realize it was her suicide note she wrote in detention today.

"I'm so tired-" That was the only thing Tae got to say before Y/n realized and took it away from him. "I wanted to read that." He whined.

"Tomorrow, okay?" She said. Tomorrow was her last day before she decided to end it all, end her suffering.

Y/n's POV:

I take my backpack back and grab the 3 beer bottles then hands one to both of them. "We can't open idiot." Jungkook said coldly.

Y/n reached in her backpack and handed him the bottle opener. She opens hers then Jungkook then Taehyungs. "Cheers." Tae said. they all clicked our bottles as they walked to their house.

Time skip:
Y/ns pov:

I walked into the house and the first thing I heard was the TV playing. We walked to the living room and saw everyone staring at the TV. Jungkook cleared his throat causing them to all look at us.

"Where were you guys at?" A handsome guy with plump lips asked. (Jin)

"Long story." Jungkook said flopping onto the couch. "Oh and Y/n's going to stay with us until college."

"Wait- What?!" Y/n yelled. "No I'm only staying here for one night."

"Do you really think I'm going to let you go back to your abusive father?" He asked getting up. "Shouldn't you be glad? I thought you hated him."

"No, he's still my dad at the end of the day."

Jungkook just walked upstairs. "Okay well it's getting late, we're going to bed. Right guys?" Jimin said standing up.

"Yeah." They said clearing the couch.

"Do you want me to sleep on the couch?" I asked.

"You're sleeping with me." Jungkook said from the top of the stairs.

"No I'm good." I smiled.

"Now." He demanded. I made my way to his room feeling nervous and leaving Tae dumbfounded.

Authors POV:

'Does Jungkook like Y/n?' Tae thought to himself. 'Nah Jungkook would never like her.' He thought going to his room.

Y/n put her backpack on the ground and her phone on the nightstand next to her side of the bed. "Um I don't have any pajamas..." All she brought with her was a pair of jeans and a shirt but she was going to wear that tomorrow.

Jungkook went to his closet and picked clothes for him to wear and clothes for Y/n to wear. She went to the bathroom with the clothes and tried her best to look good. She ended up just wearing the shirt he gave her and not using the sweatpants.

She was just in the oversized shirt and undergarments. She threw the sweatpants in the dirty bin that was in Jungkook's bathroom even though it was clean.

She opened the door and saw Jungkook standing in front of her... shirtless he only had sweat pants on. She just looked at him.

She never saw him up so close, his doe eyes made her heart beat faster, his tan skin. She looked at his abs and couldn't stop staring. Jungkook smiled to himself. Suddenly she just touched his abs with her small warm hands.

Jungkook's face grew red as she felt his abs. "Woah." She said. Jungkook felt himself get hard as she touched his torso. He then cleared his throat to snap her out of her thoughts. "Oh my god- I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that." She said and walked passed him to get into bed.

They both got in bed and Y/n immediately fell asleep. Jungkook was facing her back until she turned in her sleep facing him.

Jungkook's POV:

My heart raced faster then ever. She looked like an angel. My eyes traveled down and noticed her cleavage was exposed. I gulped but I kept staring at it. Every time she moved her shirt pulled down more.

I started to wonder why my feet were getting to hot so I pulled the blanket down, I realized I had my socks on so I took them off and threw them on the ground.

Just as I looked at her again I saw that she wasn't wearing the sweatpants he gave her. I got curious what she were wearing under there since i didnt give her shorts so I peaked under her shirt and saw black lace underwear.

I put the blanket on the both of us. I got more curious and peaked down her shirt and saw her black lace bra. I slapped myself in disgust that i even did that.

"Ew ew stop." I told myself.

One thing about me is that black lace lingerie turns me on to the max.

I turned around and forced myself to sleep.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up at 5:30 am and realized it's about 2 hours before school starts. Jungkook wasn't awake so I grabbed my backpack and went to the bathroom.

I got my clothes for the day and changed into them before Jungkook woke up.

I smiled while looking in the mirror. I looked in the cabinets in Jungkook's bathroom for a new toothbrush and found one that was still in it's packaging.

I opened it and then brushed my teeth. I put it in the toothbrush holder next to Jungkook's. I grabbed my backpack and quietly went out of his room.

I went to the kitchen and saw 4 guys already up. "Hey. I never got to introduce myself but I'm Namjoon." He said.

"I'm Hoseok." Another guy said before taking a big bite of cereal.

"I'm Jin." The guy said winking at me.

"And I'm Jimin but if you want you can call me daddy." The cute guy said earning a flick to his forehead by Jin. He rubbed the spot where he just got hit and pouted.

"Well you guys already know me." I said.

"Are you going somewhere?" Hoseok asked.

"I was but I think I'm going to eat first I haven't anything since yesterday lunch." I said making them frown.

"I made-" Jin said but was interrupted by the ding from toaster. "Waffles." He finished his sentence.

He got them out for me and put them on a plate then got me syrup. I poured the syrup and started eating. "So how come you guys are up?" I asked then took another bite of my food.

"We always work out in the morning but Yoongi, Tae and Jungkook don't like to work out until he get home from school." Namjoon replied.

"Must be why Jungkook has abs." It just slipped out of my mouth.

Hoseok choked on his cereal while everyone else looked at me with wide eyes. "W-what?" The all stuttered in unison.

"I d-didn't mean it like t-that, he just sleeps with his shirt o-off." I stuttered so much I mentally facepalmed myself.

Their faces softened. "I thought you guys did something which confused me because Jungkook hates you." Jimin let out.

"O-oh." I frowned.

Jimin looked regretful. I finished my waffles and was going to clean the plate but Jimin did it instead, probably because he felt bad.

I got my backpack and left.

Time skip:

I got home and saw my dad passed out on the couch. I fixed the blanket that was falling off of him and cleaned up the mess. I went to the kitchen and got some aspirin knowing that he's going to have a bad hangover due to the countless number of empty beer bottles I cleaned up.

I got sticky note and wrote 'Have a good day! I'm going to school. Here's something to help with the hangover.
-Y/n'

I added a little smiley face and put the pills and water on the coffee table.

Jungkook's POV:

I wake up and noticed Y/n was gone I went to my bathroom and saw this shirt she was wearing last night in the dirty basket. I see a new tooth brush that was next to mine and I smile knowing it's Y/n's.

"Not to bad." I said checking myself out. I walk out of the bathroom and was walking on the stairs when Tae caught up with me.

"Good morning." He said in a sleepy tone.

"Morning."

"Where's Y/n?"

"I think she's in the kitchen." I respond

I went to the kitchen but didn't see her. "Where's Y/n?" Me an Tae asked at the same time.

"I don't know but I do know that Jimin made her sad." Hoseok snitched.

"Why? What happened?" I asked sitting down at the island. (you know... this thing)

"We were talking about working out and then Y/n said something about seeing your abs." Namjoon said making my face turn red but no one noticed.

"Then we were all like 'what?' then she got all flustered and said that you sleep with your shirt off. Then Jimin just HAD to say 'I thought you guys did something which confused me because Jungkook hates you." Namjoon mocked him.

"Oh my god you're so stupid." Jungkook said and the smacked of Jimin's head.

"Well it's true." Jimin defended.

I just rolled my eyes. "Do you know where she went?" I asked again.

"No she just left without telling us where." Jin said.

"I'm sure she'll be at school later." Taehyung reassured me.

Time skip:

Y/n was in class but she kept ignoring my little whispers to her so I threw a paper ball at her. Just as she was going to throw it back I signaled her to open it.

She read my question and answered it before crumbling it back up and throwing it at me.

'Where were you this morning? -Jungkook'

'I went home to get more clothes. -Y/n'

'Are you coming over after school? -Jungkook'

'No I have to do something later. -Y/n'

'I have to tell you something tho- -Jungkook'

'Sorry but I said no. -Y/n'

'Then can I tell you now? -Jungkook'

'Sure... -Y/n'

'I like you a lot and I was hoping we could go on a date sometime... -Jungkook'

Authors POV:

They kept throwing it back and forth until Jungkook was about to throw his confession. The teacher grabbed it and stated to read it out loud.

"Where were you this morning? from Jungkook. I went home to get some more clothes. from Y/n. Are you coming over after school? from Jungkook. No I have to do something later. from Y/n. I have to tell you something tho. from Jungkook. Sorry but I said no. from Y/n. Then can I tell you now? from Jungkook. Sure. from Y/n." The teacher stopped when he reached the last sentence.

"What did it say?" A few students asked him.

"It's none of your business." She said and put the note back on Jungkook's desk then started to teach the class again.

Y/n looked at me with a confused face. Maybe it's a sign, I'll just tell her right after school ends.

Jungkook's POV

Time skip:

I watched as Y/n went inside her house. I wanted to go in but I know I would probably make everything worse.

Time skip:

It was 10: 40 pm and Y/n still hasn't came to our house. I didn't have her number so I couldn't call her. I decided to go to her house and just confess. What could go wrong?

Time skip:

I was a few feet away from her house when I saw her come out of house with her backpack in and a letter in her hand.

I secretly followed her until we got to a bridge. It was dark and cold. She sets her backpack on the ground then took some sort of alcohol and took a big drink. She sets the bottle and letter on the ground before standing on the railing.

"I'm coming mom." She said loud enough for me to hear.

I was confused at first but then remembered that Y/n's mom was in a car crash and passed away. "Y/n?" I asked and ran to her.

"Jungkook?" She asked turning around but lost her balance causing her to fall. "NO!!" I yelled.

Taehyung's POV:

I followed Jungkook to where ever he went. "I'm coming mom." She said loud enough for both of us to hear.

"Y/n?" Jungkook asked her while running to her.

"Jungkook?" She asked and try to turn around but fell.

"NO!!" He yelled.

I gasped and tried to run but my body was frozen. No matter how hard I tried my body couldn't move.

THE AMOUNT I HAVE SAID 'BACKPACK' IN THIS STORY IS UNHEALTHY- like she doesn't go anywhere without 'backpack backpack... backpack backpack'

People who are reading this:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.2K 76
Where two depressed boys go to therapy. -extremely cringey -i hate this book -too lazy to edit, just pretend the grammatical errors aren't there fa...
6.4K 150 47
Short Stories Post Bangtan Saga. Because- why not?
42.5K 794 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
9.4K 578 15
Yoongi can't sleep. *completed short story*