a family affair. danganronpa...

By kingoffankids

a book for an AU of my own making, magicverse. it involves children of the canonical danganronpa characters... More

ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ· π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘”π‘–π‘π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’

-'ღ'- π‘€π‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’

62 1 2
By kingoffankids

welcome!!! i'm not yet sure how to make these things all pretty and whatnot. but this is a book for my danganronpa next gen ocs! this is specifically for a verse called magicverse, and that is explained in the next chapter.

thanks for reading, PLEASE vote/comment/add/follow me if you liked this and want to see more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
191K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
437K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...