My Knight and shining armor

By Snowball041698

In the middle of the night fluke Gets attack and ohm being passing by saved him. and he wakes up in a strange... More

My Hero
Your going be ok
nightmares
Notes
Trust
The start of something
Dont touch him.
Heart to heart.
we will find him
I LET YOU DOWN
ill prove it to you
LEAN ON ME
A SUPRISE
MY NEW LIFE
Getting ready 1
Getting ready part 2
Wedding suprise 1
Honeymoon 2
Can"t keep my hands off of you
I finally found you

Honeymoon 1

95 7 2
By Snowball041698

Ohm and fluke and the kids went home ,  at home koa and earth had and idea , we will keep the kids so ohm and fluke could go on a honeymoon . Ohm and fluke walk in with the kids ,  and ohm said hey to earth and koa , said hey , koa said we know you promise fluke a honeymoon,  later on , that y'all were to busy with everything, ohm said ok yes I did , koa said we'll let me and earth take care of Stacy and ohm Jr.    and y'all go on your honeymoon.  Ohm said " you can talk to Fluke and she trust you I'm ok with it ,    About that time fluke was coming down the stairs , from laying the baby"s down for there nap , fluke walk over and sit down beside ohm , and said wants going on , koa said notthing me and earth what to watch the babies , so y'all can go on your honeymoon . Koa said what you think , Fluke said we can't just up and leave , I can't go two weeks without seeing my babies. Ohm wrap his hands around fluke , and lean over to fluke ear" and said I will make it worth your while , fluke said do you know how too take care of babies, koa said you can trust up , fluke said ok but we will skye every day , call me even if they cough . Has fluke made a five page list , ohm was laughing , ohm said fluke is head of the household now , ohm said me and fluke will agree , but take care of my babies,  Fluke and ohm gave koa and earth a hug and said thank you, and fluke and ohm went up stairs to pack .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 817 24
It all started with a realization and now he's insane. They spend an awesome night together and now Amy has to keep a secret from Sonic while also em...
29.8K 838 27
This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch and ohm thitiwat, Ohm thitiwat very fam...
41.5K 1.8K 17
Ohm's 30th birthday is nearing, and there is no escaping his royal duty of finding a suitable partner to wed. He has already met every eligible perso...
2.3K 177 6
After a wild one night stand, Fluke finds out that the man he slept with was way much more than a random stranger in a bar. Warnings: drug abuse, vio...