Every Line Crossed

Von jeeinna

Rugged Series #4 Kill Legrand has everything. Growing inside a prestigiously rich family, she can have whatev... Mehr

Every Line Crossed
ELC1
ELC2
ELC3
ELC4
ELC5
ELC6
ELC7
ELC8
ELC9
ELC10
ELC11
ELC12
ELC13
ELC14
ELC15
ELC16
ELC17
ELC18
ELC19
ELC20
ELC22
ELC23
ELC24
ELC25
ELC26
ELC27
ELC28
ELC29
ELC30
ELC31
ELC32
ELC33
ELC34
ELC35
ELC36
ELC37
ELC38
ELC39
ELC40
ELC41
ELC42
ELC43
ELC44
ELC45
Epilogue

ELC21

137K 3.3K 1.2K
Von jeeinna

ELC21

My eyes are glued on the screen where the man is moving slowly towards the woman's face. I hugged the throw pillow tighter when they are just inches away, ready for my coming kilig.

The door opened just the same time both of the main characters are disrupted by their friends. I pouted. Hmp! Palagi nalang ganon! Ang epal naman!

I paused the episode that I was watching first when I felt Six sat in front of me. He removed his coat and he hanged it on the armrest.

He looks really handsome in his suit! I even struggled to let him go a while ago because for sure, he'll just get every girl's attention at that party!

"Bat ang bilis mo?" I asked him.

The episode that I played before he went out of his room to go down and join his Mom's party is not even done! He didn't even spend an hour at the party!

"Boring..."

I chuckled. He pulled me close to him so I put my arms around his waist to give him a side-hug.

"Madami kayang tao doon... pero mag-isa lang ako dito. Mas boring dito..." I tried to tease him, wondering how would he reply.

"I don't think so, baby..." he leaned on the sofa and pull me more on him. He didn't become contented not until he put me unto his lap. He caresses my waist while I snuggled on his neck.

"Weh?"

"Hmm... no one can entertain me like you do..."

I rose from his neck and stared at him. He looked back at me with merriment visible in his lazy eyes. I was lost in his eyes for some seconds before I went down to snuggle back in his neck.

"Anong entertainment ba ang gusto mo ah?" I asked him.

His baritone laugh filled my ears. I smiled unknowingly and nuzzled his neck while putting some kisses on it.

Hmm! My Senyorito smells so good!

I hugged him more and I placed myself more on the crook of his neck even if my face and his neck are already skin to skin close. He chuckled lowly.

"Baby... anong siksik pa ba ang gusto mo?"

I giggled at him. "Bango!"

Sobrang nakakapagod lahat ng ginawa namin kanina sa preparation. However, we are not needed in the actual party because there are waiters and waitresses hired to serve the guest. That's why I'm freely enjoying my time here on Six's room.

Birthday ng Mama niya ang nagaganap na party sa baba. It felt a little bad that he only showed up there for a while but I'm also happy that he's here beside me because if he was put in the spotlight for a longer time, for sure, girls will immediately flock towards him! Naiinis na agad ako, iniisip ko pa lang!

"Reese!"

He tried to remove me from his neck but I persisted. I held on him more so he couldn't. I chuckled in the middle of sucking and kissing his skin. Damn, it's addicting to do! Now I know why he loves giving me love bites!

"Baby..." he groaned. "Stop..."

I kissed the spot of the neck that I put a hickey on before I faced him. He glared at me but I gave him my smile. I put a peck of kiss on his lips.

"One pa..." I requested while I raised my forefinger to symbolize one.

"No..." malamig niyang sagot.

My lips curved into a smirk before I kissed his lips. Agad naman niyang sinagot ang mga halik ko. My kiss trailed down to his clean-shaven chin, down to the other side of his neck. He groaned and I chuckled.

In the end, he doesn't have a choice but to tilt his head and give me more access to his neck. Hmp! Ang dami ko kayang ganto! Dapat siya din!

"Have you eaten?" he asked me while he's brushing my hair using his thumb.

"Ikaw? Ang bilis mo bumalik dito! Kumain ka ba don?"

"Baby, it doesn't take an hour to eat."

"Eh anong ginawa mo 'don?" I said, frowning.

"I was with my parents the whole time."

Mas lalo akong sumimangot. "Kasama si Felize?"

"She's with her parents but yes... they are in our table."

Keeping my mum about what he said, I just leaned on his chest more. I just don't wanna think about that bitch more because it'll just make me remember her face and my day will be automatically ruined.

"Why are you so jealous of her, huh? Don't get yourself too worked up on her... she's just a family friend."

"Hindi kasi siya tumitigil! Dikit pa rin siya ng dikit sa'yo at sinusubukan niya pa din ako! Tsaka..." my voice faltered a little while thinking of my situation. "Mas gusto siguro siya ng parents mo. Tapos matagal mo na siyang kilala. Madami siyang alam tungkol sa-"

I stopped enumerating all the things I hated about Felize when his hand held my chin to make me face him.

"That's all nonsense."

Umirap ako sa kanya noong banggitin niya iyon. Damn it! I'm even starting to hate innocent words just because it came out of that bitch's mouth!

She must be thankful that I'm not the type of person who will stomp my feet on my parents to play some revenge for me! I swear, if one day, she'll reach the extent of my temper, I'll really do that, and let's see who will be poor between us.

"Don't mind her."

"Hindi ako magpapatalo sa kanya, Six. Lalong hindi kapag tungkol sayo." I rolled my eyes.

Amusement played on his eyes. He chuckled. He hugged me tighter. I can feel the vibration on his chest because of his laughter.

"I never knew I would be happy to be someone's possession."

My face heated up and a smile played on my lips. He smirked at me.

"Happy?" I repeated his word.

Nagulat ako noong bigla akong umanggat mula sa pagkakaupo sa binti niya. I quickly hugged his waist using my legs and hanged my arms on his shoulders when he carried me as he stood up.

"I'll show you how happy I am..." bulong niya.

I screamed and chuckled when I bounced on his bed after he threw me on it. My laugh became louder when he crawled toward me. I moved to meet him.

"Excited na 'kong malaman, Senyorito..." I said to him, teasingly.

God, we can't keep our hands off from each other, can we?

"The hell..." I slapped the hand that's stirring my arms and I turned over my side to sleep for more.

"'Te! Gumising ka dyan!" I heard Jem's familiar voice even if I'm still so sleepy. I ignored her and I was about to come back on sleeping when she pulled my arm harshly, making me face back on the side where I turned from awhile ago.

Wala sa oras akong napabangon dahil sa inis. I'm freaking sleeping! I glared at her. I don't even think it's already our wake-up time! Bwiset!

"Mamaya mo na 'ko samaan ng tingin! Pinapatawag tayo ng Senyora!" she looks a little scared.

My forehead creased. She went down from my bed and I look down. Anne was sitting on her bed, yawning and a bit disoriented, still.

"Anong oras na?" Anne asked.

"Alas tres. Kakatapos lang ng party." Jem answered. I yawned and went down on my bed. I sat beside Anne on her bed. Parehas kaming tumulala kay Jem na napabuntong-hininga.

Ate Glen allowed us to sleep because she guessed that the party will be over at dawn and we will just clean the house the next day. Sila lang na mas matatanda ang natirang gising.

What? Are we going to clean up now?

"Tara na! Baka mapagalitan pa tayo!" Jem said, pulling us both to make us stand.

We fixed ourselves in speed. We took turn into the bathroom quickly too before we all went inside the main mansion.

I felt the intense tension surrounding the whole place when we reached the receiving area. The first one I noticed is how all the older house helps, Ate Glen, Ate Lucy, Ate Martha, and Ate Cecile, are all standing in one line. In front of them are the Andradas, Felize and two more people which I guessed are Felize's parents.

My eyes crossed with Six. His eyes are blank and cold. He was standing behind his mother who's sitting on the couch with her husband. Magkakatabi naman sila Felize sa nasa gilid. I curiously eyed the surroundings until Jem pulled me to stand with the other house helps. Some of the Andrada's bodyguards are around the corners too. What the hell?

"Pinaglagpas ko lang ang selebrasyon. I don't wanna ruin my own party..." Diana Andrada's cold voice dominated the silent surroundings.

Everyone looks tensed and intimidated on the way how Six's mom began speaking.

"I don't tolerate thieves in this household." her voice is as cold as ice as it passed on us one by one. "I gave you work, shelter, and salary enough for your living expenses, or even for supporting a family."

Okay?

What is this? My curiosity heightened. Bakas na sa mga katabi ko ang takot. Am I the only one who's clueless here? Are we here to watch a birthday speech or what?

"So how dare you..."

"Ma'am, pagpasensyahan nyo na po pero hindi po kami makasunod..." Ate Glen said, bowing her head as a sign of respect even after interjecting her boss' words.

Finally! Oo nga! We don't know what she's saying!

The whole place was surrounded by silence. Diana Andrada's eyes stopped on me. It felt like she's making a hole on my skin just by the use of her eyes.

"My necklace is missing..."

"It wasn't just a necklace! That's a family heirloom, Tita!" Felize said with her high-pitched tone.

I froze and my world seems to stop when I realized what's happening and what does she means by those words. My heart started to create fast beatings for an unknown reason. Lumihis ang mga mata ko kay Ate Martha na ngayon ay pinaglalaruan ang kanyang dalawang kamay habang nakayuko. I turned my eyes back in front.

My forehead creased when Diana Andrada's eyes didn't leave mine. Why is she looking at me like that?

"Maids..." she chuckled sarcastically and shook her head. "What's up with this household and maids, huh?"

"Diana..." malamig na saway ni Samuel Andrada, Six's dad.

The woman turned on her husband with cold eyes. "Totoo naman hindi ba?"

Six's father shifted his gaze away.

"Ma..." Si Six naman ang nagsalita.

The mistress of the house stopped when she heard her son spoke. I cannot help but be curious while looking back and forth with her and her husband.

Her eyes drifted back to us.

"I'm giving you a chance to admit it now and give my necklace back. I might change my mind and forgive you after..."

"Tita! Why would you forgive? Criminals deserve to be in jail or they will keep doing it over and over!" sabat na naman ni Felize.

"Dia, tama si Felize..." Felize's mom said. "Robbery may be a little crime but you cannot just sit back without taking actions. Kaya madaming nakakalusot na kriminal dahil pinapalagpas nalang."

My eyes drifted once again to Ate Martha. I can see how she's trying her best to calm herself down and stand like nothing's going on with her... I don't know if what I'm seeing is right or maybe because I'm just too suspicious of her?

Did she steal it?

Because I gave it to her just like what she told me to! She told me she'll be giving it to Diana just like what she was instructed!

Diana didn't respond to what the two said. She remained silent while watching us all, waiting for someone to speak. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako kinakabahan. I also don't know why her eyes stays in my direction every time it looks at us, one by one.

The only thing I can think about is Ate Martha. I'm not close to her but imagining what will happen to her? I cannot help but feel bad. Why did she do it, anyway? She's been serving the family for a long time!

"Can we just talk about it tomorrow? Aren't you all tired?" inip na tanong ni Six.

"I'm not going sleep knowing there's someone working behind me in my own home!"

"Mama!"

My eyes widen when Six screamed at her mother. I heard the gasped from the people beside me because of Six's thunderous voice.

"Did you just shout at me, young man?" Diana stood up from her seat and face her son. Her husband massaged his temple like he doesn't know how to control the situation anymore.

"Tita... just understand him, maybe he's tired." Felize sweetly said while standing up and walking towards Diana to calm her down.

"What's wrong with you, Sinjin?" madiing tanong ng ginang.

"Because you're all throwing baseless accusations, Mama! You don't even know where the necklace is!"

"Are you telling me that the CCTV recordings got it wrong? Are you making me laugh, son?" she asked sarcastically.

Confusion filled my system. I cannot follow the sudden turns of event. Now after the long silence a while ago, everyone's in shock because Six and her mom are starting to fight. Napatayo na ang Papa ni Six pati na rin ang parents ni Felize na hinila ang babae palayo kay Diana, hindi pa ito pumayag noong una.

Six wasn't able to speak. I saw how strong his jaw is already clenching. My heartbeat rose higher while looking at him. What CCTV? And why does he looks so worked up and angry?

Nagtagpo ang mga mata namin. Fear engulfed my system when he looked away. I am not supposed to feel this but my gut feeling is telling me that I should be afraid.

"Huh? Bakit hindi ka makasagot ngayon, Six? If you wanna walk out, then leave like you always do! Bakit ngayon ay hindi ka makaalis? And why are you defending them?"

"I'm not defending anyone, Mama. I'm just telling you that you shouldn't accuse someone that easy when you still don't have a big proof-"

"Hindi pa ba malaking proof iyong CCTV recordings, Six?" Felize interrupted him. She removed her mom's hand on her as she walked near the Andradas. "You just don't wanna accept what we have seen on it because you're protecting someone! You can't just believe it! Well Six, it was true."

"What? Protecting who?" nanliit ang mata ng ina ni Six dahil sa narinig.

I felt like the world collapsed on my feet. Protecting? Who would Six protect among us? No one was a better candidate than... me? What? What the hell is happening?

Ako?

I gaze at Ate Martha and I saw how she looked at me with fear. I felt like I was splashed with cold water right straight on my face. I was stoned on my feet. Ramdam ko ang tingin ng mga kasambahay saakin na nahuhulaan na rin ang lahat. Ate Lucy looked at me unbelievably.

"Diana!" Six's father tried to pull his wife back.

"Protecting who, Felize?" ulit nito.

Felize glared at me. I caught a glimpse of her smirk before she seriously turned to Diana once again. Another lump became stuck on my throat.

"His girlfriend, Tita."

I heard gasped but I was too shaken to react.

"Felize!" Six shouted once again.

"What?! Can you deny it, Six? No! The CCTV revealed proof to us! Siya lang ang pumasok sa kwarto nila Tita!" She said pointing at me. Everyone's eyes darted one me. "Kitang-kita! Kinuha niya yung kwintas! Sinukat at binulsa! We watched it! Don't tell me the camera's distorted! Don't try to tell us she's not that girl! You of all people here know her! Girlfriend mo nga diba?"

The world felt spinning in my head. I found it hard to process everything that I was hearing. First is because I know I gave the necklace to Ate Martha when I came down! Sigurado ako doon! Nasa backyard pa nga sya noon! She's... what!

I look at her but she just avoided my eyes... para akong tinusok ng ilang libong patalim sa buong katawan ko.

"You're my son's girlfriend?" Diana asked as she stepped towards me. Jem and Anne who's both beside me stepped away.

"Ma!"

Diana laughed and glared at Six.

"Mag-ama nga kayo..."

"Diana, pwede ba-"

"Shut up, Samuel!" malakas na sigaw ng babae sa asawa niya.

She stopped in front of me with a glare. I was never scared of anyone because I'm used to living up with my own parent's powerful presence. But this is a different issue because she's the mother of the man I love. And I really really wanna get along with her and convince her that I'm good person. But how can I do that now?

My knees are weakening and I'm shaking badly.

"Where's my necklace?"

I saw how fast Six walked towards us on my peripheral vision but his mother just waved her hand and the bodyguards in the corner started to move and stop Six. My tears fell.

"W-wala po s-saakin..." I answered her with my trembling voice.

"Ma, stop it!" Six struggled against the three bodyguards that are stopping him.

"Stop struggling, son..." Six's father said but Six didn't stop.

"Fuck it!" mura nito.

I bit my lips harder as I watch him. I look at him with pure apology while his eyes burned with the sole desire to reach me. His mom's eyes didn't leave mine.

"Ma'am... maniwala po kayo... wala po talaga saakin!" I pleaded at her with my continuous tears.

"Fuck..." mura ulit ni Six.

"Do you think I will believe you?"

"Inutusan lang po ako ni Ate Martha na kunin yon dahil utos niyo daw! Binigay ko po yon sa kanya pagkatapos! Ate!" I called at Ate Martha for help.

"Reese, ano bang sinasabi mo..."

My lips parted. What?

"I don't remember saying anything to anyone, thief. Stop making up stories! The CCTV caught you!" bumakas na sa kanyang mukha ang iritasyon.

But I'm not lying!

"Hindi po talaga! Hindi ako naggagawa ng kwento! Ate... magsalita ka naman oh..." I turned to Ate Martha and pleaded but she just look away.

"Anak..." Ate Lucy called me.

I shook my head to her while crying.

"Hindi ko 'yon ginawa. Ma'am please..." I placed my hand together while pleading. I felt so low and undignified. But I can do this... I can stand this if I have to prove myself innocent.

"Ma'am, di pa naman po natin napapatunayan diba? Sabi nya po wala sa kanya ang kwintas, Ma'am. Mabait pong bata itong si Reese... kilala ko po ito, hindi niya 'yon gagawin, Ma'am..."

My tears fell and my heart broke when Ate Lucy stepped forward to defend me. Six stopped struggling and he was watching me plead and cry with sorry eyes.

"Let's stop this. Let's just focus on looking for your necklace before we conclude everything." matigas na utos ng ama ni Six. "Let's just rest for now." he held Diana's arm to pull her away from me. The woman's eyes remained piercing on me yet she let her husband take her.

"Are you going to let her here still, Tita? Paano kung may manakaw pa 'yan dito hanggang hindi pa tayo sigurado? Why not lock her in the stable, instead?" Felize smirked and I almost died in horror.  

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.7M 192K 39
Cecelib x Race Darwin x Makiwander Temptation Island's Monasterio Legacy
46.8K 921 45
C.A.T Series #1: Pagsamo (COMPLETED) Superior 4 Alvendia, Cristina Lucchesi believes that relationships should be rewarding. Ayaw niya sa mga manlili...
2.7M 101K 72
She's a servant of the church with pure and innocent heart. He's a badass tattooed man. An Atheist. Will their different beliefs become a hindrance t...
1M 29.5K 44
It was one fine morning at Konsehal Casimiro Zaragoza's office-nang may dumating na isang babae at ipinapaako sa kaniya ang anak nito. Pero paano ni...