[2] Spoiled Legacies - JJ May...

By intoxicatedsirens

BOOK 2 Rafe Cameron x Female OC x JJ Maybank Male OC x Female OC (a little bit) INSTAGRAM x REAL LIFE ๐–๐‡๐˜... More

Epigraph + Playlist
Meet The *New* Characters
Previously
Chapter 1
INSTAGRAM [1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

3.6K 119 161
By intoxicatedsirens

FRIDAY (SPIRIT DAY) PART III
GIRL'S LOCKER ROOM

"Okay girls, there's been a change of plans." The captain announces to the team.

"What?" the girls ask, confused.

"Izzie, you good to go?" The captain asks the alternate.

"Yeah!" She nods, excited that she would be performing.

"Violet you're benched tonight." The captain says.

"What?" Violet asks, all those hours of practice gone to waste. She was pissed, she didn't come early and stay after for practice only to be benched on the day of homecoming.

"Your mom called the coach and now my ass is on the line cause you're not medically cleared!" The captain yells.

"Uh oh." Lia says.

"Becca, I'm perfectly fine." Violet says.

"Coach K said you're benched til further notice." The captain says, rolling her eyes.

"I'm gonna take five." Violet says, taking a deep breath.

"V!" Lia says, trying to go after her.

"Just let her go." Scarlette says, pulling Lia back.

BOYS LOCKER ROOM

Violet stormed out with her cheer bag and walked into the boy's locker room, not caring about the stupid rules. She wanted to see Jordan but saw the entire Kildare Falcons team inside there instead.

"Shit." Violet mutters, seeing the opposing team all staring at her.

The academy's Stallions were all in the other locker room by the football field instead.

"You lost?" a voice directs at her, and the rest of the guys whistled.

"No, was just looking for someone but he's not here." Violet says, crossing her arms.

"She wants some of that Pogue dick!" Another guy on the team shouts out.

"HEY, SHUT THE HELL UP!" A familiar voice yells, standing up, making all the guys quiet down.

It was JJ.

"JJ? I didn't know you played football." Violet asks, seeing him.

"You should go." JJ scoffs, avoiding eye contact.

"Are you okay?" Violet asks, concerned.

"Just go, Violet." JJ says, ignoring her.

"Fine." Violet says, pulling out Frankie, the bunny he won for her at the carnival. It was still in her cheer bag from pajama day.

"Here." Violet says, throwing the bunny at him before walking out the locker room. She stood on the outside door of the locker room, sinking down onto the floor.

She saw Jordan in the hallway filling up his water bottle, he looked at her with concern.

"Hey! What happened?" Jordan asks, walking towards her.

"I got benched, and I was looking for you but you weren't in there." Violet says.

"We're in the one by the field." Jordan says, putting his arm out for her to grab, he pulled her up.

"Your poster's in the stadium." Violet says, looking up at Jordan, who wrapped his arms around her.

"And I got the candy." Violet adds, burying her face in his chest.

"I don't care if you're on the cheer team or not." Jordan says.

"I put in all those hours for nothing." Violet says, sad.

The two were interrupted when the door to the boys locker room opened and JJ stood in front of them. He was shirtless, and Violet tried not the look. He paused for a second before going to fill up his water bottle at the fountain nearby.

"Yo bro, the other one's colder." Jordan says, pointing to the one next to the one that JJ was using. Jordan was just trying to help, he was nice to everyone. He didn't know anything about the Kook and Pogue divide but soon would find out.

"Thanks." JJ says, confused but not questioning it.

"Why is he holding your bunny?" Jordan mutters to Violet.

"Let's go take pictures in the stadium." Violet says, ignoring what Jordan asked.

"I gotta lead warm up with the guys." Jordan says.

"Fine." Violet whines, pulling out the candy from her cheer bag.

"Sour spaghetti and swedish fish." Violet says, handing it to him.

"You're the best." Jordan says, kissing her forehead.

"I'm gonna go help student council with the balloons." Violet says, making up an excuse to leave.

"Okay." Jordan says, she tip toed up and gave him a quick peck before running out.

JJ walked back inside the locker room after filling up his water bottle only to chuck it across the room.

THE FOOTBALL STADIUM

Violet walked outside to where student council was setting up decorations for the game and saw two people talking to the football coach, together.

Jordan's brother Gabriel and Ward Cameron? Together?

What the hell is going on?

"Mr. Cameron!" Violet calls, walking over to them. Ward politely smiled.

"Violet! I haven't seen you in forever." Ward says. He hadn't seen her since the night he had the heart attack. They never knew how he got the fentanyl in his system, and he didn't suspect Violet accidentally doing it either.

"How are you doing? I heard what happened." Violet says. The heart attack.. the plane crash. He really wasn't having a good few months.

"We're dealing with it one day at a time. Taking it slow." Ward answers.

"I didn't know you guys knew each other." Violet says, seeing Gabriel and Ward.

"Oh yeah we're just business partners." Gabriel says.

"You must know Jordan then." Violet says, making conversation.

"That's your brother right? He's playing tonight?" Ward asks Gabriel.

"Yeah. You'll meet him later." Gabriel says.

"You'll meet Rafe too, he just got back from his moms." Ward says, lying.

"I'm benched tonight, but I'm sure the boys will do great." Violet says.

"Benched? What happened?" Ward asks.

"Rolled my ankle at practice." Violet says, lying. It was just a little white lie.

"You'll get back on your feet soon." Ward says. Violet was like a daughter to him, or so he thought.

"Yeah, uhm Rafe's still upset." Violet says, trying to keep as much detail hidden as possible so that Gabriel wouldn't suspect a thing.

"He'll come around." Ward says, lightly.

She didn't know whether to mention to Gabriel that she was dating Jordan as of a few hours ago with Ward standing right there, so she didn't.

"Oh my god! Dad?!" Violet asks, surprised to see Dr. Thornton, she ran off to hug him.

"Promised Topper I'd make it." Dr. Thornton says.

"Did you hear what mom did? She got me benched!" Violet complains.

"I know, I know. It's just for a little bit." Her dad says.

"Dad! Are you crazy!? I went through blood, sweat and tears! I could've kept the extra hour of sleep!" Violet says, upset that she wasted her time.

"Sweetheart, you'll be fine." Dr. Thornton says, trying to calm her down.

A/N

If you didn't vote for song of the chapter go do it — it's in the last chapter.

Thanks for 15k ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 3.4K 62
Hallie Parker... Was instantly recognized as the new girl on the island. Also known as the girl who changed Rafe's heart that one summer. ๐“‡ฝ This sto...
321K 4.1K 40
started: 14.08.20 completed: 07.06.22 ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™– /๐™Ÿ๐™ชหหˆ๐™›ษ”ห๐™งษชษ™/ ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ: ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™– ๐™–...
9.2K 211 8
CURRENTLY RE-WRITING!! "๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’" เผ„เผ„เผ„ ...
646K 10.6K 83
/Rafe Cameron/ She's lying, I know she is. She saw who it was. In and out of consciousness, between blurbs, she knew. But for some reason, she wouldn...