BTS Imagines and Scenarios

Northstar_01 द्वारा

A collection of BTS x Reader One shots/Scenarios/Reactions Hope you enjoy! Feel free to request :D अधिक

Hi Readers!
Punishment (Yoongi)
Late For The First Date (Namjoon)
A little White Lie Wouldn't Hurt.....Would It? (Jhope)
Werewolf BTS Reaction Finding Their Mate at a Fansign Event
BTS Reaction To Sweet and Innocent S/O
Yandere! BTS (Hyung Line) Reaction You Hurt Them By Mistake (Physically)
Serial Killer Kim Seokjin (Part 1)
Innocent Author (Jungkook)
BTS (Vocal line) Reaction To Innocent S/O Being A Smut Writer
Werewolf BTS (Hyung Line) Reaction Their Mate Has A Boyfriend
Werewolf BTS (Maknae Line) Reaction Their Mate Has A Boyfriend
Serial Killer Kim Seokjin (Part 2)
A 'Siblings' Imagine (Pure Fluff)
Jungkook 2020 Birthday Special Imagine
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST
OT7 Sleepover (Siblings fluff)
Yandere! BTS Reaction S/O Has A Strong Personality
Yandere! BTS (Maknae Line) Reaction When You Fall Ill
Kitchen Fairies Suga and Jin
Namjoon 2020 Birthday Special Imagine
BTS (Hyung Line) Reaction Their S/O Worked As A Stalker For Money
BTS (Maknae Line) Reaction Their S/O Worked As A Stalker For Money
Your Mistake (Jungkook)
Hwarang Imagine ~ What If You Were Han-sung's Lover and Had to Watch Him Die?
BTS Mafia AU ~ How You Met Them (Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon)
BTS Mafia AU ~ How You Met Them (Yoongi, Jungkook)
BTS Mafia AU ~ How You Met Them (Jimin, Taehyung)
Mafia BTS Reaction To Finding Out You Can Fight
Jimin 2020 Birthday Special Imagine

Yandere! BTS (Hyung Line) Reaction When You Fall Ill

1.7K 16 1
Northstar_01 द्वारा

(Member as your boyfriend)

Warnings: yandere behaviour, manipulation

.................................................................................

Jin

He would baby you so so much, tons more than he normally did. You actually wouldn't want to tell him in the first place because of how extra overprotective he'd get and would try to hide it for as long as possible. But he'd find out eventually. He always had an eye on you and would notice any small change in your behaviour. You'd be slumping around while walking, or laying down a little longer than usual, or having a loss in appetite, and he'd immediately figure it out.

"Baby, you should have just told me if you were not feeling well. Come here," and he'd hold you close, kissing your forehead. He'd make sure to have you wrapped up in blankets and would make the healthiest food possible for you. 

"Now, you won't be leaving the house at any cost for the next few days, am I understood?" 

When you'd gape at him in shock and say, "It's just a little cold, Jin, you can't possibly lock me up just for a little-" 

"You will not be leaving the house and that's final, unless.......you want to stay locked up even after you get better?" 

When you'd shake your head no with a pout, on the verge of tears, "Aigo, my baby! Don't worry, I'll be with you the entire time!" he'd coo, and hug you tight. 

Yoongi

He'd notice almost immediately. You would have been trying hard to hold in your sneezes or coughs, but somehow, just somehow, he'd hear your tiny sniffling and would walk straight up to you with a frown. "Are you feeling alright?" The way you'd shake your head no and would look anywhere but at his eyes would confirm his suspicions. 

But for him, colds weren't a normal thing. As an idol he'd have been taking care of himself so well that he'd catch a cold maximum once in several months or even a year. 

"Baby, how can you lie to me like that? Look at me," he'd say, grabbing your chin in his hand and forcing your eyes to meet his.

"What did you do?"

"W-what?" His question would confuse you. 

"I asked, what did you do," he'd say with his voice raised a little. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"What did you do to fall sick?" His eyes would have darkened considerably, making it difficult for you to hold your stance. 

"I did nothing. It's a virus. People catch it sometimes," you'd answer, standing up to leave, but he'd pull you back before you could even take one step, and with so much force that you'd fall right onto the couch. Giving you a glare, he'd go to get blankets and medicine. Once he made sure you were warm and settled, he'd give you one last glare before going to make you some recovery soup. 

"If me falling ill makes you so angry, then I might as well leave!" you would shout out in frustration, getting up to leave, but the very next moment, you'd be pinned down by two large hands and a thin but strong body. "Nice try," Yoongi would say, his smirk making chills run down your spine. 

"You'll be staying here for the rest of your life, whether you like it or not, so learn to deal with my anger."

Namjoon

His reaction would be the most boyfriend-like. He'd hug you tight to keep you warm and would read a book to you to pass the time. Then he'd massage your head and sore muscles while you laid on his lap, and would kiss your forehead watching you fall asleep. Afterwards, he'd try his best to muster up a dish or two and would surprise you in bed, making you laugh. You'd be so appreciative of his efforts no matter how bad it tasted, because he would have made you so happy. 

But then, "You're finally acting like a normal boyfriend," you'd say by mistake, and then clap your hands over your mouth. "Wait, I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean that! I-"

"It's okay, it's okay, I get it. I'm overbearing," he'd laugh nervously, and you'd visibly calm down, giving yourself a pinch in the arm for letting those words out.

What you wouldn't have ever, ever, ever expected was that Namjoon was smarter than he appeared. The whole time he'd be looking after you with a sad smile his heart would be fluttering with excitement at the new opportunity to keep you home forever. You would have recovered in a few days but Namjoon would suddenly say that he wanted to start cooking for you. You would, of course, oblige, but then in just two more days, you'd get some problem in your stomach, making you bedridden again. 

"Hey, you're I'll again? Wow, you really should take care of your health better....stay home another week," Namjoon would say, going back to taking care of you. This cycle would repeat over and over again till one day, he'd finally announce, "Y/N, I've realized that your health is not good enough for you to be out and about. So, from today onwards, you will stay home everyday until I say you're good to go." 

But you wouldn't hear those words for a long long time.

Hoseok

He wouldn't like it one bit. His sunshiny energy had caused him to fall for you, who like him, were a normally energetic person. He would have been holding you close with his forehead against yours when he'd feel the heat in your body. "Are you sick?" When you'd nod your face, "Oh, sweetheart, why!?" And he'd envelope you in a bear hug. 

He'd then squish your cheeks and pout, saying, "Did you eat ice cream? Walk in the rain? You must have done something I specifically told you not to."

"No! It's nothing like that. I just- someone at work was ill, so...."

He'd gasp. "This is why I told you to just quit that job already! It's not doing you any good!" And then he'd push you over to the bed, check your temperature, give you a pill or two, and then snuggle up next to you, draping the blankets over you both. "It's okay, I'll take care of you," he'd say and cuddle you as you slept. 

The next morning you'd wake up and get ready for work. Hoseok would have already left for a shoot, so you'd just make your way to the door with your handbag, as usual. But suddenly, you'd stop. The main door of the house would be looking the same, except for a new huge unbreakable-looking lock sticking out from it, with no key in sight. Then your phone would ring, prompting you to pick it up, only to hear the voice of your boyfriend on the other end.

"Sweetheart? Were you planning to go to work today? Good thing I thought ahead. Now, use this time to fill up your resignation form."

"What?!" you'd cry out, shocked.

"Come on, sweetheart. It's for your own good. That lock won't be coming off unless I see that you're out of your job safe and sound."

You'd almost be able to see the smile on his face as he spoke. That's when you would realize what kind of person he really was.

.............................................................................

Hope you guys liked it!

*heartu*

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Bts Imagines Riley द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

3K 48 38
A small collection of BTS imagines I wrote. I hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading!
BTS Imagines Elysian द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

777 55 12
"You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about" Here presenting some oneshots that will dive you into fictitious world BTS all members...
61.9K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...
112K 5.1K 34
It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Trust me you gonna find extraordinary stor...