Parent Life With Bakugou!

By Masisseoyo

You thought the fighting villains was rough, but parenthood is definitely the toughest battle you've had. You... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Six

13.8K 384 406
By Masisseoyo

"You don't think you're whipped, bro?" Kirishima chuckled.

Kirishima and Bakugo are sitting in the living room, Nobuyuki running around in the living room and letting out squeals of laughter. You were in the kitchen talking with Ashido and Uraraka because they wanted to come over. Plus, there's a little party for the heroes down at the fancy hotel and there's a few hours until you and the girls are going to get ready. Kirishima is over to spend time with his Bakugo and Nobuyuki.

"No the fuck I ain't," Bakugo growled. Nobuyuki runs over to Bakugo and he holds his arms out for his son.

"How about that time you two were on vacation?" Kirishima asked, a smirk on his lips. "You're not one who takes pictures for the public, Bakugo."

"If I didn't they wouldn't have left us alone," Bakugo said, looking to the side.

Kirishima laughed. "Or the time that you were with the squad and [Name] texted you asking for tampons and something sweet."

"I was tired of you guys," Bakugo lied, scowling at Kirishima. "You guys were getting on my damn nerves."

Kirishima rolled his eyes. "We were drinking and having a great time before you left! You even yelled at us that it's urgent and that [Name]'s life could be in danger."

"What kind of boyfriend doesn't buy tampons for his girlfriend at the time?" Bakugo scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Nobuyuki trying to get Bakugo's attention by poking his leg. When Bakugo didn't look to his son, Nobuyuki walks away and into the kitchen, tugging on your pajama shorts and he looked up at you. You placed a hand on top of his head, walking towards the living room and you leaned against the door frame that connects to the kitchen and living room.

"You almost threw a table at us because me and Kaminari said [Name] looked beautiful," Kirishima laughed, hitting Bakugo's shoulder playfully. "You went onto a double date with Midoriya because [Name] wanted to go on a double date with Uraraka and Midoriya."

"I had nothing to do that day."

"That's bullshit and you know it. You still somewhat hate Midoriya back then."

"Katsuki, you're whipped," you stated. The two men look to you with wide eyes, thinking they weren't being loud. "Just admit it."

"I'm not fuckingh whipped!" Bakugo yelled, scowling at you. "It's because of love!"

"You're whipped!" You and Kirishima yelled.

"I'm not fucking whi— What's up, brat?" Bakugo asked. Nobuyuki tugged on Bakugo's shirt and Bakugo stopped himself from finishing his sentence.

"I want to play!" Nobuyuki demanded.

Bakugo grabbed Nobuyuki and stood up, your son letting out playful screams while Bakugo tossed Nobuyuki into the air. You watched with a smile, Ashido and Uraraka walking into the living room and watching Bakugo play with his son. Nobuyuki let out the loudest laughs and squeals, Bakugo holding a smirk on his lips and it seems he's having a fun time too. You love these moments always.

***

"You guys look cute," Kaminari laughed.

Bakugo is wearing a red, long sleeve button up shirt and a black, sleeveless vest that has white roses on the sides. He's wearing black slacks and normal black, oxford shoes. You're wearing a red dress that hugs your figure and there's a slit in it. The dress cuts low in the back and in the chest area has white roses in the design. Nobuyuki has the same outfit as Bakugo in except for the vest. You wanted to match.

"I'm not cute," Bakugo growled.

"Who's idea was it to match?" Sero asked.

You raised your hand. "Me! I thought it would be cute and Yūki is old enough to come to these parties for heroes."

"He looks like a little Kacchan!" Midoriya exclaimed. He appeared behind Nobuyuki and picked him up, your son letting out a loud laugh. "Let's just hope he doesn't talk like Kacchan."

"The fuck you mean!" Bakugo yelled, glaring at Midoriya.

You and Kirishima laughed. You patted Bakugo's shoulder. "You just showed what Midoriya meant. Cursing without a care in the world."

Kirishima looks around the lobby of the hotel, noticing the DJ and the table that has food and drinks then a bar for the adults. "This place is kinda nice."

"Don't drink too much," Ashido suggested. Kaminari and Kirishima pouted their lips and they walked over to the bar.  "They're still kids. Good thing they don't have any kids."

"They're practicing with Yūki," you chuckled. You looked over to your son, seeing him have a fun time with Midoriya and Uraraka. Bakugo appears at your side. "I'm going to get us some drinks."

"Adult drinks or not adult drinks?" Bakugo asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Non-alcoholic drinks for now," you laughed, kissing his cheek. "Will you be driving or me?"

"I drove us here so I'll drive us back," Bakugo stated.

"Okay. I'll be back," you said.

Bakugo nodded his head and he walked over to Kirishima and Kaminari while you walked towards the snack table. You know there's going to be dinner served, but that's in the dining area of the hotel and the host just wants everyone to mingle at the moment. You don't mind talking to those you haven't seen in a while.

You hope that Jiro and Momo came to this party. They haven't seen Nobuyuki since he was born, but they've probably been busy around the country though. The last thing you heard about Momo is that she also has a house in China and she'll sometimes help out there.

You poured some juice into a cup and when you turned around your eyes widen. You haven't seen this guy in the longest and you did talk to Bakugo about this man. Ryuji.

Ryuji has his sides shaved on his hair and three ear piercing on his left lobe of his ear. He's gotten more buff than the last time you've seen him and he's two inches taller than the last time too. He stood in front of you with a smile, wearing a normal black suit. You didn't think he was invited here.

"It's been awhile, baby girl," Ryuji said. You rolled your eyes playfully and you tried to get by him, but he grabs your arm and pulled you back. "Stay and chat sigh me."

"Stop calling me baby girl then," you hissed, glaring at him harshly.

"Why? I think it suits you," Ryuji chuckled. You rolled your eyes and he grabbed the cup in your hand, gulping it down.

You scowled at him, mad that he took the cup you were going to give Bakugo. "Because we're not dating, it's been years, and I'm married to Katsuki."

"Ever thought of having an affair?" Ryuji asked, leaning closer to your face with a confident smirk. "I wouldn't mind being with you."

"I think you established that in high school," you said. You pushing his face away from yours. "Besides, I'm not cheating on Katsuki. I have a child with him, I'm in love with Katsuki, and he treats me good."

"Really now?" Ryuji asked. "Even in that department?"

"Yes in that department," you sighed, rolling your eyes.

Ryuji takes your hand and places it against his chest. You could feel his muscles underneath, but you're not really interested in him at all.

'Katsuki's chest is so much better,' you thought.

You looked at Ryuji, unimpressed. You couldn't understand why this man keeps trying with you and knowing how Bakugo is going to react if he sees this. You couldn't wait for Bakugo to notice what's going on because Bakugo's eyes will always try to find you if you're away from him.

"Katsuki's better," you sighed.

Ryuji still holding your hand then moves it lower until your hand touches his abs. You're still not impressed with Ryuji's body at all. Yeah, he's tone and good-looking, but you'll only have eyes for Bakugo. You let out a sigh, shaking your head.

"Ryuji, no matter what you show me or make me touch forcibly, Katsuki will still be better in my eyes," you stated.

"THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!"

You and Ryuji looked to the source of the angry shout and the noise of explosions and only to see Bakugo stomping his way towards the two of you with Nobuyuki clinging to his leg. Ryuji lets go of your hand and he held a condescending smirk on his features as Bakugo got closer to the two of you. You walked away from Ryuji's side and when Bakugo got up close to Ryuji's face, you pulled Nobuyuki away from Bakugo.

"The fuck do you think you're doing with my wife!" Bakugo yelled, smoke rising from his hands.

"I want juice," Nobuyuki said, looking up to you.

You nodded your head and walked around the two men, grabbing a cup and pouring some juice into it while Nobuyuki clings to your leg and watches his father. When you turned around, Kirishima and Kaminari are at Bakugo's side.

"C'mon bro, don't do this now." Kirishima tried to reason and he puts his hand on Bakugo's shoulder, but Bakugo shrugs it off. "Bakugo..."

"How many times did I have to tell you to back the fuck off of her?" Bakugo growled, gritting his teeth. "You talk to once fucking more then we're gonna have problems."

You handed the cup to Nobuyuki and picked him up, walking to Kaminari. "Can you hold Yūki for me?"

"Sure," Kaminari said.

You handed the man your son and you were at Bakugo's side. You untangled his closed fist and intertwined your hand with his, your husband looking at you and you gave him a soft smile. He lets out a deep exhale and he straightens up, cracking his neck. He fixed his deadly glare onto Ryuji.

"If this happens again, we're fighting," Bakugo stated.

"Let's go in the dining area, Katsuki," you offered, tugging his hand.

Bakugo didn't say anything and the two of you with Kirishima, Kaminari, and Nobuyuki followed you guys. Ryuji stood there, watching you guys, but he was watching you more.

"You got a nice ass, baby girl!"

You felt Bakugo's hand let go of yours and the sudden noise of an explosion followed by a loud, crashing noise too. You let out a sigh as you didn't bother to look behind you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.5K 10
[Completed] You and your husband agreed to balance out your work lives and personal lives before having a child. Well, guess what? Your lives are c...
highway By BoB

Fanfiction

14.9K 717 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...
436K 17.2K 37
"How do you even change a diaper?" A story in which everything can change in an instant. "Why the hell are you asking me!? I don't know either!" bak...
207K 8.6K 58
"ANGER MAKES YOU STUPID DYNAMIGHT, AND STUPID GETS YOU KILLED." "ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" A new group of villains that go by the name of The Hero...