Pride

Jordyn_Lith द्वारा

No one ever thought of what would come after the War. The years upon years of fighting had caused the people... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Longest Night
Chapter 2 :Exquisite
Chapter 3 : Fear
Chapter 4: Protector
Chapter 5: Blossom

Note

13 1 1
Jordyn_Lith द्वारा

Hey guys. I'm still writing this story, but work has had me so stressed out lately that I haven't been excited about writing.

I work in a hospital and between COVID and working short staffed, I'm just exhausted and not in the right headspace to write when I get home.

I've decided to pause posting for a couple weeks to allow myself to get back into the groove of writing it. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to write as I feel like it and hopefully will have more of the story done and ready to post in advance.

Thanks!!
Jordyn

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

32K 1K 31
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧" "𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙧'𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠�...
11.1K 345 10
{Completed} Kylo Ren is under immense pressure from both Supreme Leader Snoke and General Hux to find the missing pieces of the map to locate Luke Sk...
122K 2.7K 15
After the sudden death of the First Order's CEO, Snoke, a new face takes over the weapons manufacturing company. Like a son to Snoke, the overseas ge...
14.9K 443 15
When Supreme Leader Kylo Ren learns that someone out there is extremely potent with the force, he hunts you down in order to tame your powers and mak...