Unlikely Pairing

بواسطة CeciliaStar11011

Two Heroes with opposite personalities find that they're more similar than they think. Through their history... المزيد

Flashback
Oh no
Am I?
Is she?
My Kids (Part 1)
My Kids (Part 2)
Sneaking in
Surprised?
My Story
First of Many
About last night
My fault
Making Plans
Training Class Part 1
Traning Class Part 2
Extra ending after Part 15
The Date
The Date cont.
Author's Note 1
First time
Expulsion
Forgivness
New student
Get out Alive
Where's my girl?
Her Injures
Her Memories
Her first hero
The Media
Little one
Children
Time Skip
Jealousy
Don't deserve this
Flames
The Villains
Before the Rescue Mission
Villain
Her
Freedom?
My Son
His Mom
Interrogation
Replacement?
The rescue?
The End?

The interview

317 14 0
بواسطة CeciliaStar11011

(Purgatory's P.O.V)

Since I still have to be under supervision due to my wounds and head injury, I'm being allowed to hold the press inside the hospital in their teaching auditorium.

Also, since it's their day off from school, both class 1A and 1B along with all the teachers are here to support me.

Because of my wounds, however, I can't wear my full hero suit, but I can at least wear my cape.

Honestly, I kind of wish that I could just keep my hood on the entire time so I wouldn't have to make direct eye contact with anyone, but, regardless of how nervous I am, I have to show my face so they know I'm being sincere.

"Don't be nervous princess", says Hawks noticing my feelings and take a hold of my hand, "We're all right here for you."

I take a deep breath, "Thank you Angel", I say.

"It's my pleasure", he says.

"Hey sweetie", says Aizawa, "Everyone is ready for you."

"Ok", I say and pull up my hood, "I'm ready."

As I step in front of everyone, I see as all the cameras in the room turn to me and photographers start snapping pictures. It's a bit overwhelming but I can handle it.

"Good Morning everyone", I say, "I hope you all can keep in mind that I've never had a formal interview before so I'm new to this so I'll just start with some information about myself."

I pull down my hood to reveal my face and continue, "My hero name is Purgatory but my real name is Nekuro Hoshi. My quirk is activated with my eyes and it allows me to immobilize my target. I work mostly in the shadows and I take on cases that sadly get overlooked and most of the compensation I make, I donate back to either the communities or people that are impacted from whatever it was that happened to them. While I may not be so well known, because of my contributions to society, I have been ranked 15th on the Hero Billboard Chart. Lastly, I've recently become a teacher's aide to my former UA teacher, Shota Aizawa, so I will be assisting our heroes in training become amazing heroes once they're certified."

Before the reporters can start asking questions, all the UA students start clapping and cheering so loud that they drown out the reporters completely.

"Thank you every one", I say, "Now please kids settle down, our media reports still have questions for me."

"Yes Miss. Hoshi", they all say together.

I watch as the reporters look shocked and maybe a little scared at all the students.

I try not to laugh and say, "Is there any questions for me?"

They turn back around and a quite a few people raise their hands.

"Yes miss", I say as I point to a woman in front.

She stands and says, "Thank you. This is Nyusu Kazoku from TV Asahi. Our viewers would like know exactly what kind of work it is that you do?"

"I mostly work with dismantling drug and human trafficking rings", I say, "I kept myself unnoticed so I could get in, confirm intel on whatever is going on inside, and either work with local police to take out the drug traffickers or free people myself from human trafficking."

"Why not call police when it come to human trafficking", she asks.

"To avoid hostage situations", I say, "The last thing I want is to get innocent lives between the crossfire."

"Thank you", she says, bows and sits down.

"Next", I say then point at a man on the other side.

"Joho Nise from NHK", he says, "We want to know if you are using the Number 2 Pro Hero Hawks as a personal guard and how long you've been using him for."

I'm a bit surprised by that kind of question, but I keep calm and say, "I assure you that Hawks is not my personal guard or anything like that. While we do have a growing relationship since we worked together a couple of years ago and we care for each other, and anything he's done for me was his own doing."

"Growing relationship", he says, "Can you elaborate on that?"

I sigh and say, "If you are trying to ask if Hawks and I are romantically involved, yes we are, but we do not let that get in the way of our work. Next question please."

I choose another reporter back, "Thank you", they say, "Kisha Riaru from Nippon TV. We wanted to know what happened during the mission you were on? How did you get so badly hurt?"

"As you know Hawks and myself had gone after a well known doctor, Ayama Rishi, for acts of cannibalism", I say, "During the battle, we we're trying to save a young boy who was no older than 7 years old from meeting the same fate as countless others. I became the distraction while being shot and Hawks got the child out. On his way out with the child, however, Rishi turned his attention from myself to Hawks and shot at him. I knew that Hawks wouldn't be able to get out of the way while carrying the child, so I jumped in between and took the bullet for him."

"W-what happened to the boy", they said.

"He's alive", I say, "Before coming here, Hawks and myself were able to see him. Since the investigation is still on going and he is a crucial witness, both Hawks and myself share joint custody and many UA students have showered him with gifts."

"That's wonderful", they say, "Thank you."

"What kind of bull shit is this", says an older man out of turn way in the back.

"Excuse me", I say.

"Kazan Hoso, Yomiuri Telecasting", he says, "How can anyone believe a so called hero, who had to be tied down to her bed and could possibly be a villain, spouting a bunch of bull shit?"

It takes me a moment but then I realize, "Tell me something", I say, "Are you the man who put out that broadcast yesterday that tried to drag Hawks's, myself, and my students names through the mud?"

"Well the people have a right to know about the mentally insane hero who could kill everyone in this room", he says.

"If you must know then", I say, "After I was shot, I hit my head so hard that I lost my memories for some time. I spent all day yesterday getting them back. But, when those photographers started snapping pictures of me, it brought back my first memory. The memory of watching my father being shot and killed right in front of me at only 4 years old. At that moment, my quirk activated and it allowed me to take out the men who would've killed me too."

After I'm done he laughs and says, "I just cannot believe the amount of bull shit coming out of your mouth."

"Shut your god damn mouth", yells Bakugo who's now standing next to him with smoke coming from his hands

"Unless you want us to make sure that no one ever hears from you again, you should back off now", says Todoroki who's behind him with ice slowly covering the floor he's standing on.

"Boys stand down", I yell, "He's not worth it."

They back off and begrudgingly say, "Yes Miss. Hoshi.

"Interviews are now over", I say, "Please leave. You've upset my students quite enough."

Before they start shouting questions, the students start escorting everyone out.

"Bakugo, Todoroki, come here please", I say and they both walk over, "While I do thank you boys for trying to have my back, that stunt you were about to pull would've had really bad repercussions."

"I'm sorry Miss. Hoshi", says Todoroki, "I just can't stand when good heroes are bad mouthed."

"That basterd didn't even know what he was talking about", say Bakugo.

"I know boys", I say, "But you know very well that the media is never good to anyone that they're afraid of, and upright threatening them is even worse especially for a hero in training."

"Sorry", they say.

I sigh, "Unfortunately, I still do have to give you a punishment even if your hearts were in the right place", I say, "Don't worry. It won't be that bad. You both will just have two days of trash duty."

"Yes Miss. Hoshi", they say.

"Good", I say, "Now go and make sure none of the reporters got back inside for everyone's sake."

"Yes ma'am", they say and march off.

A few seconds later, Hawks comes up behind me and says, "You were amazing Princess."

"Thank you Angel", I say, "I just hope they leave the kids alone now."

"They will eventually", he says, "There's one other thing that might distract them now."

"Let me guess", I say, "The fact that our relationship is no longer a secret?"

"Yup", he says, "Now I'm free to do this whenever I want", then cresses my cheek and kisses me softly.

"You're gonna take full advantage of it aren't you", I say pulling away a bit.

"Hell yeah", he says then kisses me again.

"That's enough you two", says Aizawa, "Nekuro, you should go back and rest. The old lady is coming to help heal you."

"Alright", I say then, with Hawks hand entwined in mine, we walk back to my room.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

444K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
76.1K 2.5K 49
This fanfiction/romance story is about a biracial: African and Filipina American exchange student named Ren (xReader; YOU) trying to navigate her new...
2.1M 59.2K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
206K 5.3K 20
Y/n finished her years at U.A and is finally ready to start a new chapter in her life to become a hero. With a little bit of help, you found a job as...