(Killua x reader) boyfriend/h...

By Tlhtzrr

a young girl called (Y/N) who escapes her orphanage due to her miserable life there, meets a young cute hands... More

When you both met Ep: 1
When you get to know each other better Ep: 2
When he blushes Ep: 3
When he realizes... Ep: 4
When you confess and first kiss Ep: 5
When you and him go on a date Ep: 6
When he kisses your cheek Ep: 8
When he's jealous Ep: 9
When you and him cuddle Ep: 10
When he gives you nicknames Ep: 11
When you both tickle each other Ep: 12
(A/N)
When he does the kabedon (1k reads special) Ep: 13
When you and him had a fight Ep: 14
When you and him makeup Ep: 15
Halloween carnival (Halloween special) Ep: 16
When you're jealous (3k reads special) Ep: 17
When He Has a Nightmare (100+ votes special) Ep: 18
When You Steal a Kiss Ep: 19
When he steals a kiss Ep: 20

When you and him text Ep: 7

992 22 14
By Tlhtzrr

(A/N) : hello, hello, ma' readers. I'm back with a new heartwarming scenario for you guys.
WARNING: this is short, SORRY.
This amazing piece of art Is made by @carolinejuliaw as you can see it's written in the picture. I got it from Pinterest.
FYI: this scenario takes place in the hunters exam specifically the second phase. Another thing you need to know is that your badge is 98. Yeah I guess that's it.

(This is Edited)

Enjoy~

Your pov

agh this exam is soooo boring . I mean like seriously! I had higher expectations for this exam

The only good thing that happened until now is that killua and I made new friends, Gon, Kurapika, And Leorio.

But we hang out most of the time with Gon.

*sigh* at least killua is here with me. He makes everything better. Wait WHAT!? KILLUA!?

Aaaaaaaaaah! Where did he go. I think we got separated by the fog. *ring*. Oh I've got a notification.

But seriously, who could be talking at this time!?

I'll go find me a safe place to stay in so I could see who's talking to me right now. Who knows? Maybe it's important.

I found a huge tree that had a hole at the bottom of it that could fit me so I entered it and opened my phone.

Oh it's from killua!

(You: bold/ killua: italics)

(Y/N), Where are you!? Are you ok? Did you get injured!? Agh this is all my fault.

Killua don't worry. I'm fine! And it's not your fault.  

( I waited for two minutes then I got a reply from him.)

(Y/N)!!! Oh thank goodness you're fine. I don't know what I'll do if anything happened to you 😭

I'm so sorry I lost you 😔 I'm the worst. I hate myself.                   

KILLUA you're the best person I've ever met in my life.
I won't allow you to say that about yourself.
And plz don't hate yourself.....even if you don't listen to me,     
and hate it, I'll love it.Because I love you killua. I love you so much!
And don't you ever forget that.

(Y/N)......I LOVE YOU TOO ❤️❤️❤️......now please tell me where you are please, I can't take it anymore!

I feel incomplete without you. So please.

~~~~~~

I told him where I am and after like fifteen minutes I heard some running footsteps and it was killua.

I immediately ran out of my hiding spot and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and I saw tears of joy in his eyes.

" (Y/N) I'm so happy I found you!"

" I'm happy too! Thank you kil~"

We loosened the hug but we were still in each other's arms. Killua slipped his arms into my waist pulling me closer to him, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I cupped half of his face.

We stared into each other's eyes for some minutes which seemed like hours.

Then he leaned in and captured my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed back.

He put a strand of hair behind my ears and said" (Y/N), I'm never ever loosing you again, and that's a promise"

" * smile*"

" we should go know, times running up"

And so we ran until we reached the end of this phase.

(A/N): I'm doneee! Again I'm sooooo sorry for the short chapter! Plz do forgive me my readers.
Question of the day, what do you think of the story until now?

❤️ peace out ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 22.8K 54
||MODERN AU|| ❣1ST PLACE On HunterXHunter Watty Awards 2018: Killua Zoldyck (Nov 9, 2018)- ||[BOOK COVER BY: @CrushXXX777]|| *UNDERGOING SOME EDITS...
12K 181 16
I wouldn't expect the everyday life of two psychopathic cold blooded murderers to be different than mine, hell I'll be quite concerned if it was... t...
113K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...
89.2K 1.7K 57
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...