Predator

By SupernaturalCiCi

You meet Demon Dean at a bar and head back to his hotel room for a good time. More

Warnings/Triggers

Chapter 1

215 5 1
By SupernaturalCiCi

Predator.

That's what pops in your head the moment he strolls into the bar. Your eyes run over him, taking in his black leather jacket, his bow-legged stance, and those flashing green eyes. Oh yes, he is definitely a predator, and definitely on the prowl.

And you definitely wanted to be his prey.

He saunters up to the bar like he owns the place, orders a scotch on the rocks, and then casually sips it while glancing around the room. When his eyes graze over you, you casually stretch your arms above your head to put your chest on display for him. His eyes widen a fraction, then he downs his drink and heads for the pool tables.

He plays pool for an hour or two, hustling a few college boys from out of town. You watch him move around with a masculine grace, but underneath all that cool poise is a slight hint of danger. You absentmindedly wonder what his back story is. He looks like he could be a model with those high cheekbones and chiseled arms, but you notice that his hands are calloused and shiver at the thought of those rough thumbs grazing over your nipples.

He notices you staring and looks you up and down with a smirk, then tosses you a wink. You blush from the roots of your hair to your toes, but manage to smile in his direction. He wins the final game, pockets the cash the boy shoves in his hand, then saunters over to you.

"Enjoying the view?" He asks boldly, and you grin sheepishly.

"It's one hell of a view." You admit, and he throws back his head and laughs. It's not warm or friendly, more of a forced reaction. You detect a coldness about him, a sense of superiority that he carries like a chip on his shoulder. To your surprise, it was a bit of a turn-on.

"You are lovely." He tells you, staring right into your eyes. "Hope I'm not being too forward, but a man can't help but think all kinds of dirty things about a body like that."

You blush again and tried to think of something clever or coy to say, but words seem to fail you.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asks and you nod.

"Jack, straight up, please."

"That's a pretty strong drink for such a sweet little thing. Might go straight to your head."

You meet his dark stare head-on. "I certainly hope so." You sip your drink slowly, savoring the sweet burn as it runs down your throat and leaves a strong aftertaste.

"That looks good, can I have some?" He asks and you shove your drink towards him. Before you can react, his tongue is in your mouth, sampling a taste of the dark liquor off your lips.

"Mm, sweet and tangy." He murmurs as he pulls away. "Burns just a little."

"Something tells me you aren't afraid of getting burnt." You retort, downing your glass and motioning for another.

His eyes darken and that pink tongue flicks out to lick his bottom lip again. "No, I'm not afraid of a little fire, sweetheart." His hand slips into your hair and he pulls your body against him. "The real question is...are you?"

You swallow hard, trying to look confident and poised, but you're a mess of hot nerves. It'd been a long time since you've been with a man, and twice as long since a man had made you feel the way this one did. His eyes bore into yours, almost probing, searching for any hesitation on your part.

There isn't any. You may be nervous as hell but you already knew you were going home with this man the moment you laid eyes on him. It was just a matter of getting him to ask you.

"So, do you want to get out of here?" He asks, his voice barely above a whisper. Well, that was easy. "Or maybe you'd want to start slow and tell me your name first."

"Why would I tell you that?" you reply, trying to be coy.

His eyes darken and he stares at you intensely. "So I know what to yell out later."

You gape at him, utterly shocked at how brash he is. You'd been hit on many times before he walked in tonight, but no one had been so open about their intentions as he was being right now. He was pretty much declaring that he wanted to be fucking you within the hour.

"Do I scare you?" He murmurs, sliding a finger under the strap of your red tank top and pulling it off your shoulder. You shiver at the feel of his fingers against your bare skin.

"You just, um, surprised me is all." You stammer.

"I don't think I did, sweetheart. I think you knew the moment I walked in here that I was looking for a good lay, and the way you fucked me with your eyes made it very obvious that you were volunteering for the task." His lips replace his fingers on your shoulder and you can't help the moan that escapes your lips.

"Am I wrong?" He whispers against your skin. "Or am I taking you out of here right now?" His teeth scrape against your shoulder and you involuntarily whimper. "Choice is yours, sweetheart."

You don't have to think twice. "You're taking me out of here."

"Right choice." His lips claim yours possessively. He kisses you like he fucking owns you, like he's already fucked you and you belong to him now because of it. He breaks the kiss long enough to pay the bartender and walk you out the door. He pulls you into the parking lot to the far end where he's parked.

"Whoa, she's beautiful." You run a hand over the hood of his car.

"Yeah, she's great. Get in." He urges you and you climb into the passenger's seat. He starts the car and then pulls you across the shared seat into his side. "Don't want you that far away." He mumbles, and you nip his neck.

"Where are we heading?" You ask.

"I have a hotel room if you want to go there. Or we could go to your place. I personally don't care, whatever is closer."

"Your place then." He nods and pulls out of the parking lot. He keeps one hand on the wheel and uses the other to unbutton your jeans. With no warning or preamble, he slips his finger inside you, right up to the knuckle. You groan and roll your hips, clamping down on him.

"Fuck." You hiss through your teeth and he chuckles. You reach behind you and unhook your bra, pulling it out from under your shirt and tossing it into his back seat. You notice that it's full of empty beer bottles and fast-food wrappers, giving off an obnoxious odor. Before you can comment, he's let go of the wheel long enough to yank your shirt up and expose your breasts. You realize that cars passing by might be able to see the little show you're putting on, but you can't drum up enough decency to care.

He shifts and bites down on your nipple, causing you to cry out. His eyes never leave the road, which only serves to excite you further for some reason. "Fuck, I don't think we're going to make it to the hotel." You pant. "I need you now."

"We're almost there." He teases. "Just hang on." You get the sense that he's enjoying the delicious torture he's inflicting on your flushed and quivering body. He pulls into the motel and practically yanks you out of the car. He unlocks the door to his room and shoves you inside, not letting the door completely close before he's yanked your shirt over your head and taken your nipple back in his mouth.

"This may hurt a little." He warns. "And this is for me, not you. So if you want to leave, you need to do so now. I'm not going to pussyfoot around here."

You shiver. "I could tell that from the moment I saw you. You're...." You search for the word. "Dangerous."

He chuckles. "You think I'm dangerous? Why did you agree to come here with me, then?"

You blush. "Maybe I like a little danger."

He cups your chin and pulls your face up to read your expression. "I'm not a gentle man, little girl. If you can't handle it, say so now."

You meet his eyes evenly. "I can handle anything you can dish out."

His whole demeanor changes. He seems to stand a little straighter and looks just a little more menacing.

"Just remember, you asked for it."

He lifts and tosses you on the bed like you're weightless. You bounce and lean up to look at him. Somehow he's already naked, and you have no idea how he managed to strip so fast. He yanks your jeans off with one quick tug and crawls into the bed beside you.

He reaches down and strokes himself lazily, already fully erect. Your eyes widen as you take in the size of his cock. "Suck it, bitch." He demands, grabbing your hair and yanking you down his body. You open your mouth and he shoves himself inside, almost gagging you.

"Come on girl, suck that cock. Show me how bad you want it." He encourages, thrusting into your mouth. You relax your throat and manage to take more of him in, causing him to groan and buck upwards. "That's right baby. Suck it like you love it."

You cup his balls and massage them, then lick down his shaft. His hand is instantly in your hair again, and he pulls your face back up, thrusting into your mouth. "I didn't say take it out of your mouth, bitch. I said suck it like you fucking love it."

You aren't sure if you like the way he's talking to you. It comes off as demeaning, almost cruel in a way. You'd be called a bitch in the sack before, but the way he said it was cold and hateful. You pull away from him. "I don't like being called that."

He blinks at you in surprise. "Well, I'd call you by your name, but I don't know what it is. Care to tell me?" He reaches up and kneads your breasts. "Or maybe I'll name you myself. You're mine right now, so I have the right to name you, don't you think?" You don't respond and he tweaks your nipple hard, causing you to yelp.

"I like Cumslut. What do you think? Want to be my little cumslut?" You start to tell him off but his hand slips down and he begins stroking your clit, effectively silencing you except for the moan that escapes your lips. "What about Sweet Cunt? I bet you taste like spun sugar."

You groan in response. "It's Y/N! Call me Y/N!" You cry out, grinding against him.

"Hi Y/N. I'm Dean." He pushes you flat on the bed and plunges his tongue inside your cunt. He continues rubbing your clit as he fucks your pussy with his wide flat tongue.

"Fuck!" You scream and pump your hips against his face. You feel your impending orgasm start to build, but he yanks back and denies you your release. "Dean, what the fuck?" You demand, slapping his chest. "I was close!"

He chuckles. "I don't give a shit, Sweet Cunt. This isn't about you. The only reason I traveled down south was so you'd be wet enough to take this cock. Now, spread your legs." He orders.

You cross them instead. "I don't think so, buddy. Finish what you started."

He cocks an eyebrow at you. "You think you can tell me what to do? Is Sweet Cunt taking charge?"

"I doubt you'd ever let a girl take charge. But I'm telling you right now, if you want to fuck this "sweet cunt," you'll work for it. I haven't had sex in a very long time and I doubt I'll be having any after this, so if you're going to fuck me you're going to fuck me right." You snap. Who the fuck does he think he is? You hadn't been laid in a while, and you were damn well going to get an orgasm or two out of it.

He yanks your legs apart and dives into your cunt, biting your mound hard and sucking, leaving a bruise just a few inches above your clit. The pain is intense and exquisite, straddling that very fine line between torture and bliss. He shoves his tongue into your pussy and moves it in a circle. You jerk against Dean's mouth, but he grabs your hips and shoves you back down onto the bed.

"Would you fucking cum already? I want to be inside you." He hisses from between your folds.

"Maybe if you put in a little more effort." You snap. "I'm not a come-on-command kind of girl, jackass."

His hands come up to tweak your nipples, pulling roughly on the sensitive buds. "That's more like it." You moan in encouragement. He chuckles from between your legs and you gasp, the vibrations causing pleasure to lace through your body. He shifts his face upward to focus on your clit, and slides a hand down to slip his fingers inside you.

"Suck it hard." You moan, and he does as you ask, taking your clit gently between his teeth and sucking while flicking his tongue up and down against it. You grip the blanket underneath your body and buck up into him. "Don't stop, I'm so fucking close!" He doubles his efforts, pumping his fingers faster and working his mouth twice as hard. Your body tightens for a few seconds, then releases and you explode, screaming out loudly. "YES! THAT'S IT! FUCK, YES!"

"About fucking time." He grumbles. You reach up and grab his face, yanking it down to yours and kissing him passionately. You suck his tongue greedily, then shove him away from you.

"Shut up whining and fuck me." You command. He throws one of your legs over each shoulder, wraps his hands around your waist, and then raises up on his knees, lifting you completely off the bed.

You grab his shoulders and match his pace. "That's a good girl. Fuck Y/N, that pussy feels so nice. Such a sweet little cunt." He moans. "Damn, this was worth the effort."

You dig your nails into his arms. "Damn straight." You hiss through clenched teeth. His hands tighten on your waist and you know you're going to have handprints there for days. Your nails draw blood from him and he cries out loudly.

"Make it hurt Y/N! Punish me!" You yank away hard, causing him to drop you on the bed. You grab his hair and pull it roughly, causing him to yelp.

"Does someone like it as rough as he gives it?" You smirk. "Tell me what you want Dean."

"I want to fuck that sweet cunt into submission. I want you sore for days." He grabs and flips you over, thrusting inside you. His hands dig into your shoulders, pulling you back against him. You lean up and press your back against him, pulling his head down to kiss him, then bite his lip, almost drawing blood.

When he pinches your nipple, you drop your face into his neck and sink your teeth into his skin, sucking hard. "Yes baby, make it hurt." He pleads. You wonder if the only way he can feel anything is for it to hurt, and you feel your heart lurch. He clearly has issues, but you're just his random fuck for the night. It's not your place to try and fix him.

He pushes you back down on the bed and slaps your ass. "Oh, yes." You mumble. "That's so good." He hits you again and again, smacking you until your ass is blood red and chafed. The pain is almost more than you can take, but you grit your teeth and thrust back against his hand, refusing to surrender. Maybe you should have given him a safe word you think absentmindedly.

He flips you yet again, plowing you into the mattress. You rake your nails down his back, then dig them into his firm ass cheeks, urging him deeper inside you. "Fuck yeah Sweet Cunt, make it hurt." He moans again, and you bite his chest. "Yes, that's it!" He cries out, plunging inside you even faster.

"Fuck, Dean, I'm going to come!" You scream, and you no more get the words out of your mouth before you're flying over the edge, cursing his name repeatedly. You realize you've dug your nails so deep into his ass that you've caused him to bleed, but he seems to be loving it.

When his hands close around your throat, your eyes fly open. It's hard to see his face from the dim light the bedside lamp casts, but for a moment you could almost swear his eyes are pitch black. You blink and they're back to normal, that lovely shade of green that makes you think of summer. His hands tighten a little more, cutting off your oxygen a bit. You take a deep breath and try not to freak out. You had never been okay with choking during sex. Dean seems to be really enjoying it, and it wasn't like you couldn't breathe at all, it was just restricted.

"No tighter." You choke out and he nods curtly, signaling his understanding. His hands splay across your throat and he rides you even faster. His whole body tenses up and you know he's close. You frantically push at his chest. "Do NOT come in me!"

He lets go of your throat and grips your ass, pushing himself deeper inside you. "Let me. Come on baby, I want to feel that sweet cunt grip me when I come." He coaxes.

"Hell no. Stop, now." You shove him hard. "Get the fuck off me!" You yell when he doesn't bulge. He groans loudly and yanks out of you at the last possible second, shooting cum all over your stomach and breasts.

You slap him right across the face.

"You asshole! Do you think that shit is funny? Making me think you were going to come inside me? You're fucked up in the head, you know that?" You jump up and use the edge of the blanket to wipe yourself clean.

"Hey, it was just a joke." He lays back on the bed, not even remotely concerned with your outburst. "You think I want a kid? With you? Dream on."

"Go fuck yourself." You snap, searching for your clothes. This has been a terrible mistake. You literally could not get out of there fast enough.

"Why would I want to do that, when I just fucked you?" He mocks, and you fight the urge to slap him again. You throw on your shirt and shove your legs into your jeans, bolting from the room before he could say anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You hadn't thought about Dean or that night in several months. You'd chalked it up to good sex with a bad guy and pushed it in the back of your mind. Which is why you almost didn't recognize him when he strolled into the diner where you were working and flopped down in a booth. Almost.

The man with him flashed you a smile, then motioned for you to bring them menus. You glanced around for anyone else that could take their order, but everyone was busy. The diner was pretty packed like it was every Saturday afternoon. You approach the table slowly, handing them each a menu. Dean didn't even look up at you.

"Welcome to Lou's Diner. What would you boys like to drink?" You croak out.

"Water and coffee for me, please. Dean?"

"Yeah, same. Do you guys do breakfast all day?" He asks, scanning the menu.

"Yes, we do."

"Great. I'll take pancakes and bacon please, with a side of eggs and ham."

"Yeah, same." His friend chimes.

You quickly jot down their order and then return with their drinks. About 10 minutes later, their order comes up and you carry their food to them, placing the check on the table.

Dean reaches for his coffee cup and it sloshes on his hand. "Damn, that's hot. You could warn somebody." He jokes, still not really looking at you.

"Something tells me you aren't afraid of getting burnt." You retort without thinking.

His eyes snap up to your face and his mouth falls open. "Sweet Cunt?"

His friend jerks up from his food. "What did you just say?"

Dean's gaze roams over you, finally coming to rest on your expanded belly. His eyes widen and he realizes that you can't look him in the face.

"Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1M 34K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...