Royal Happenings (Narry)✔

WritingZmyPassion द्वारा

Two lads. A prince, a young lad, from the family on the top ladder of nobility in great England. Prince Harry... अधिक

Prologue
1- Yes Your Highness
2- Didn't Expect Less
3- I'll Walk You Out
4- Now Give Me A Hug
5- You Are Early
6- Royal Dinner
7- Oh Shut Up, Harriet
8- Will You Marry Me?
9-Take Today Off
10- Your Hands Are Magical
11- He Is A Friend
12- Let It Go, Princess
13- Relax, Pet.
14- Thought You'd Never Ask
15- I Do
16- Sassy Niall Is Hot
17- Go Faster, Your Highness
19- Watermelon Sugar
20- I Love You, Princess
21- Oh My God
22- You Are A Meanie
23- Gross Green Liquid
24- Are You Okay, Baby
25- Why Would He?
26- A Peaceful Flowing River
27- Our Little Baby
28 Don't Hide It
29- Golden
30- Right Babe?
Epilogue

18- I Promise

3.3K 126 344
WritingZmyPassion द्वारा

Dedicated to narry_05 ♥♥ She's amazing and I love all her books, go give them a read if you haven't yet.

**

"Niall please talk to me." Harry said the words he'd said for three complete days now.

They had just gotten back from their honeymoon an hour ago and because it was already late, they had just said a quick hello to the King and Queen then went to bed.

"I love you baby, I love you so fucking much it hurts." Harry said, grabbing Niall's arm so that the blond wouldn't ignore him.

Niall stopped and took a few deep breaths before turning to Harry with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Don't say that, please don't." Niall sighed and massaged his right temple.

"But I do, I didn't mean for you to hear it in your sleep, Ni. I meant to tell you." Harry tried again. "I'm not asking you to do anything about my feelings for you, I just wanted you to know how I feel. We can continue as we've been, nothing has to change."

Niall took his hand from Harry's grasp and sat down on the sofa.

"It changed everything, Harry. Everything."

Harry kept quiet and waited for Niall to continue.

"You love me? Oh my god!" Niall massaged both of his temples. "You don't love me. Stop lying to me."

He couldn't believe- no he didn't want to believe it. Yes it was all fun and games, getting married, hooking up on their honeymoon and stuff but he was protecting himself.

"Why no? Please talk to me. Don't shut me out please." Harry pleaded and Niall sighed, loudly and tiredly. "Please talk to me, I'm here to listen."

"Harry the reason we are even in this mess to begin with is because you don't want commitment. We are married right now because you are still not ready to settle down with a girl. You don't even like men, how can you say you are in love with me?" Niall asked exasperatedly.

Harry knew that that was coming. He had looked at this from all angles and he honestly understood where Niall was coming from. So he took a deep breath and answered Niall's question.

"I didn't even know it myself until you walked into my life. I can't explain how it happened or why but I've had feelings for you for a while now and I'm pretty convinced they already have developed into love.

I love everything about you, baby. Even the fact that you like your feet out of the covers at night and you make my own feet cold too when you  kick off the covers. I love everything. Yes it was all a sham in the beginning but now..." Harry trailed off knowing Niall knew even though he didn't voice it.

Niall sat quiet and deep in thought after Harry's words. Before uttering a small, "I'm scared."

At that, Harry moved closer to the smaller boy and used all his will power to refrain from touching him because he didn't know if Niall would like that at the moment.

"Why... why are you scared?" Harry asked just as quietly, not wanting to press the wrong button.

"I... it's just... Harry, this can't be happening, oh my god. It won't end well. Please don't let this happen." Niall looked at Harry with desperate eyes.

Harry was confused.

"What do you mean, baby?" He took Niall's hand in his and slowly ran his thumb over it.

"You are not gay-" Niall started to say but Harry cut him off.

"Bu-" Niall too cut Harry off because he was not done yet and and he wanted Harry to hear him out.

"You are not gay and if this happens I know how it will end. " He looked at Harry who had his eyebrows raised as if you ask him how it would end so he went on.

"You think you like boys and you have convinced yourself that you fancy me. I will end up falling for you and after two years, after we get our 'divorce' and go out own ways, you will realise that you didn't really like me and you will loathe me for tying you to me for two years. You will get married to a girl and have babies and live your straight married life while I will be in too deep to just forget about you. And I will watch you live your life to the fullest while I crush and crumble. So that, Harry, that is the reason this can't happen. I can't let it."

When Niall was done talking, Harry took it all in. He understood it from Niall's perspective. He really did but he also wished Niall would understand him.

"You are right Niall, I didn't look at a guy and think they are attractive, until I met you. I may not be gay, infact I think lables aren't just for me. What I know though, is that I love you with all my heart. I've never felt this way about someone, Ni. So please give me a chance. We don't have to divorce, we can start all over. With real feelings this time. I promise I won't leave you."

Niall felt tears roll down his face, he could very well hear the sincerity in the Prince's voice but there was just this gut feeling reminding him that Harry liked women and that he wasn't one for attachments.

"Promise is a big word, Harry." Niall managed to say through his tears.

"I know baby, I know. And I mean it when I say it." Harry said and gently wiped Niall's tears from his eyes. "I will never leave you."

"You don't know that," Niall pointed out.

"And neither will you, if you don't take the risk." Harry answered.

"I'm sacred." Niall admitted in a low voice again.

Harry brought him into his arms. "I am too. I'm terrified, I've never loved anyone before but I wanna learn everything there is to learn about love with you by my side."

Niall smiled, though Harry couldn't see him because his face was pressed in his husband's chest.

"Let's give us a real try then." Niall smiled up at Harry and the Prince's eyes widened.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah," Niall nodded. "I'm not quite where you are yet but I'll get there." He admitted.

"Thank you thank you so much baby. I love very you." Harry grinned and attacked Niall's face with kisses making the younger lad burst out in a fit giggles.

After about ten minutes, the couple had brushed their teeth and gotten ready for bed.

For the first time, since they got married, Niall slept in Harry's arms with a content heart.

With the beating of his husband's heart he knew that he was not alone in the world, Harry's heartbeat was like a reminder of Harry's promise.

He would never leave.

He was here with him.

He would he with him till they took their last breaths.

He was here to stay.

"You know," Niall started and Harry hummed.

"Hmm?"

"If honesty means telling you the truth," he paused to think back. "I was attracted to you the first time I saw you."

Harry smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Niall replied. "But I ignored it because you started becoming a jerk. No offense."

Harry gasped, "did you just say a jerk? You are so gonna get it." He said and started tickling Niall.

                         ****

It had been a month and two weeks  since Niall got married.

Their married life was amazing. And many are times that Niall found himself asking himself how lucky he was to land Harry.

He had never in a million times thought that this was how his life would turn out to be.

His friends were amazing as well, Louis and Liam were going strong and Zayn and Countess Perrie were how official.

Life seemed to be going great for them.

Currently, Niall was sat in his last lecture of the day, bored out of his mind and sleepy.

He had woken up around midnight craving Harry inside him and so they had spent most of the early morning going at it. But now he was paying for it.

He put his head down and closed his eyes for a second but he opened them right back up when he felt a wave of nausea hit him.

"I hate when I don't get enough sleep." Niall mumbled to himself.

Class dragged on slowly and when it was finally over, Niall checked his phone and cursed when he saw a text from Louis telling him that Liam had picked him and that they were at the the Penthouse hanging out.

"Lucky bastard." He said with a sigh, standing up to head out.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." Niall heard someone speak next to him in the hall.

"Corey!" He smiled widely at the tall lad. "Where the hell have you been?" Niall couldn't help but ask.

"I went home. Had stuff to do back there. But I'm back now. God I missed you so much." Corey brought Niall in a tight hug and the smaller lad giggled.

"I missed you too."

They walked together to the car park where Niall's driver and body guard where waiting. Harry had insisted that Niall get two because the people following him around had tripled but Niall's stubborn self refused to take online classes.

"As much as I would like to spend more time with you, I think you should get going." Corey said, looking around at all the students taking pictures of Niall.

"Yeah, but we should hang out soon. Maybe a game of golf and some drinks after that?" Niall asked, he had genuinely missed Corey.

"I'd really like that. Just tell me when and where."

They shared a brief hug and Niall got in the car.

*

Back at the Penthouse, the lads were watching a game of football between Germany and Spain. They were really into it but that was disturbed when a knock was heard at the door.

"Is that Niall?" Louis asked but Harry shook his head.

"Niall never knocks. Plus he would have come straight through the lift." He stood up and went to open the door wondering who it could be.

He opened the door and his face hardened.

"What do you want, Natasha?"

"Hello to you too." She said and pushed her way inside. "Oh hello Liam." She greeted ignoring Louis completely.

Harry sighed and felt a headache creeping in at the thought of having to deal with her. He closed the door and walked over to the living room where she was stood.

"What do you want?" Harry asked again.

"Where is your twink?" She ignored him and looked around for Niall. Harry balled up his hands and clenched his teeth.

"Talk about my husband one more time and I'll drag your arse out that door faster than you can blink." He said and she looked taken aback a bit.

Louis smirked from his place in Liam's lap and smiled at the way Harry defended his best friend.

"Okay okay! I'm sorry." She raised her hands up. "I came to make things right."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Liam asked, he couldn't help be protective of the Prince.

She sighed and sat down. "Look I miss how we were growing up. We were great friends back then, all three of us and I hate how we turned out. Can we atleast be civil to each other?"

"No." Everyone turned to look at Louis who had spoken. "What, I don't trust her." He said.

"And who might you be?" Natasha glared at him.

"I'm Louis, Niall's best friend." He grinned, knowing that she would get angry.

"And my boyfriend." Liam added, placing a kiss to Louis' lips.

"Anyway, I don't have time for commoners." She rolled her eyes. "So friends?" She looked between Liam and Harry without any ounce of sincerity in her eyes.

"Curtain's up. Nice try but it's time the you to leave." Harry said and pointed to the door.

She bit her lip as if deep in thought but Liam cleared his throat and she looked up.

"It was nice talking to you lads." She said and started for the door as they watched her walk away.

It happened so fast, one minute she was walking towards the door and the second, her foot, clad in heels, twisted and she fell, hitting her head on the tiled floor near the door.

Harry was the first to reach her. She was unconscious.

"Natasha, wake up!" He patted her cheeks. Nothing.

Liam and Louis were by his side in seconds. Yes she was a bitch but they weren't monsters who would leave her to die.

Louis placed a pillow under her head as Harry tried to wake her up.

"Get me a first aid box." Harry said and took off his shirt so that he could fan her with it as Liam went to grab the first aid kit.

"Get me a wet clothe, Lou." He instructed and Louis was on it, leaving Harry and Natasha in the doorway alone.

Before the lads could get back, the door opened and Harry looked up to be met with Niall's eyes.

Niall looked at Harry who was shirtless and a skimpily dressed girl, whose dress had risen up, on the floor, her face was not to Niall so he didn't know who she was.

He thought the worst.

He looked at them one more time and shook his head.

"Bab-" Harry started to say but Niall shook his head.

"You promised." He said and let out a loud sob before rushing out with a loud bang of the door.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...
564K 18K 50
What is Love at first sight? Getting butterflies in your stomach or having your palms sweat buckets? What defines it, and is it even possible to happ...
185K 5.9K 38
Niall Horan, a single father, makes a new life in London for himself and his young daughter. Harry Styles, a famous musician, is instantly smitten w...
584K 17.7K 52
Niall is the small-town cop of London trying to solve the crime of bad ass Harry styles. But will that be enough for both of them? http://www.wattpad...