BODY & BLOOD

By Ivypetals

โ‡ขBOOK 1: B&B Seriesโ‡  L13, a group of girls decide to sleepover at a gorgeous mansion with a surprisingly low... More

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1: ๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2: ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ฐ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“˜๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“’๐“ป๐”‚๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4: ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6:๐““๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท-๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7: ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9: ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐““๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“— 11 ๐“›๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช : ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“š๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“— 12 ๐“›๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช: ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“’๐“— 13 ๐“š๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐”‚: ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“•๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
๐“’๐“— 14 ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช: ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“— 15 ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช: ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“น
๐“’๐“— 16 ๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ: ๐“”๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“— 17 ๐“š๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ช: ๐“‘๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“— 18 ๐“ฉ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚: ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐”๐“ช๐“ท ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“’๐“— 19 ๐“ฉ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“’๐“— 20 ๐“”๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚๐“ท๐“ท: ๐“›๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ
๐“’๐“— 21 ๐“š&๐“ข: ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐““๐“ธ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ?
๐“’๐“— 22 ๐“•๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ: ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ
๐“’๐“— 23 ๐“™๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช: ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“— 24 ๐“™๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ท๐”‚: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐“’๐“— 25 ๐“™๐“ช๐“ท: ๐““๐“ป. ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ?
๐“’๐“— 26: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ฅ'๐“ผ ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ญ
๐“’๐“— 27: ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ธ ๐“œ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ...
๐“’๐“— 28: ๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฒ๐“ผ...
๐Ÿฅ€๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐Ÿฅ€
๐ŸŒน๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐ŸŒน ๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท
๐“‘๐“ž๐“๐“ค๐“ข ๐“’๐“—: ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 2
๐“‘๐“ž๐“๐“ค๐“ข ๐“’๐“—: ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐”€๐“ช๐“น ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐”‚
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ

๐“’๐“— 29: ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ?

82 7 5
By Ivypetals

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!" Emilynn shouted alerting all the girls within the room. They looked at each other briefly before realizing they're back. Tears of joy ran down their face as they joined in a group hug, "I MISSED YOU GUYS!". All of their clothes were baggy and loose-fitting, as they were back to the same age they were before the TV god took them. "YOU ARE MY MOTHERFUCKING KIDS! NEVER EVER GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AGAIN!" Jenny yelled, face smooshed in between the girls' bodies. "I missed you guys so much..." Frances softly added as a bone popped. Everyone let go instinctively as Kini was squeezing the daylights out of Sera, being smacked by Lara and Shayna, "OW! We haven't seen each other in years and the second thing you do is hit me?!".

"God, I missed this..." Kennedy said, everyone nodding in agreement. "Is no one gonna mention that we should definitely get out of this mansion?" Jan mentioned before Rosie crashed into the living room table, smashing it to smithereens. The TV turned on making everyone's heads turn in shock as Camille sees the remote and tries to grab it. Before she could, a bright light engulfs them. It was so bright that it could be seen from the window.

"Okay, which one of y'all took my Tylenol?" Jenny said as she glared at everyone. Everyone rubbed their head, "What are these clothes?" Kaila said as she examined her clothes that were definitely loose. "I don't know but we look good!" Jessica said, looking at her tech outfit. "YOU RIGHT!" Shayna said as she twirled to look at herself. "WE MATCH SHAYNA!" Kini yelled as they both clapped each other's hands in excitement. "Hey..." Rosie spoke up everyone turning their attention on her. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" she yelled as everyone roared into life. Everyone unpacked all of their stuff and made themselves comfortable.

Unbeknownst to them, the TV god laughed at the scene watching through the television. The girls ate junk food and ordered take-out while playing some board games they bought. All of them unaware of what they did in the TV. "Has anyone seen the remote for the TV?" Sera asked, all the girls shaking their head. "Man, I wanna play Just Dance. This blows..." she says as she plops right down on the couch. "Y'ALL WANT POPCORN?" Zway yelled as everyone made their way into the kitchen. The rest of the night was just like that.

The next morning they hopped into their van and drove off, thinking that this will be last time they will experience something like this. They were so wrong, wherever they went, the god followed. All of them finishing high school and parting ways with each other since then. The god still having each and every girl on tabs. It smirked in anticipation.

Michael was just standing in the kitchen, blood all over him as the pumpkins him and Lara carved were rotting away. All the candies were gone, Michael eating it to soften the pain he felt from losing Lara. Everyday he was like this, killing somebody and getting the least bit of thrill in it before returning home and remembering that no one is waiting for him, no hug, no food, just nothing. "Michael?" Lara's voice spoke up, him immediately turning around. He dropped his knife and approached her, touching her cheek as she cradled it into her hands. She was here, how? Then she glitched, a humanoid with a TV head and colorbared skin appeared.

Michael instantly let her go, seeing as his hand became pixilated as well. It laughed, "Aw, you miss her...." it mocked as Michael took his knife up. "Relax, you want to see her right? Well, I'm the god that sent her here." It said as Michael stared at it. "Well, let's make a deal", it smirked. "I can send you to her world. It's just that she won't remember you at all".

Michael just stared at it as the figure groaned, "Fine, I'll tell you what's the price. Every person you come across that looks like your lover, you have to kill them". He stared at her, him finally nodding. "Kk, have fun! I'll be sending them your way. Kill them as brutally as possible!", it said as it vanished.

Jason hid in his, no "their" cabin. His thumb brushing against the wooden knick knacks he carved for Kennedy. He sighed as he glanced at the ring he had and the dresses that were in the closet. She will never be able to wear them again. The front door opened, Jason grabbing his machete and rushing to it. He held it in his hand threateningly as he saw who it was, "Jason? How was your-" Kennedy didn't finish as Jason lifted her up and put her in a bear hug. Kennedy laughed, though it wasn't sweet, it was more of a mocking tone. She glitched, Jason letting go of her as it turned into it's "true" form.

"Hiya! Sorry, thought it would be fun-" it spoke before a machete was right near its jugular. It transported behind Jason, him turning, "I thought you wanted to see her pal?". This statement made Jason lower his guard, the god nodding in satisfaction, "I can send you to her world but she won't remember you. The issue is that every girl that comes to your camp that looks like her, you have to kill her". Jason had no choice, he nodded as the figure disappeared.

Freddy continued his killing sprees, making sure he kept himself busy so that "she" doesn't cross his mind. It was easier said than done. everywhere he went, she could see her smling face as she admired her surroundings. Sera making fun at him as he did the same to her. Now she was just a memory.

"OOF!" A girl's voice echoed through out the boiler room, Freddy gearing up with his glove. He turned the corner, eyes widening, as he sees Sera. She was still wearing the same outfit as she patted it down and approached him. He just stared, this must be a hallucination, she died. Freddy thought that as Sera's hand carressed his cheek. Then he stabbed her, her form glitching out, "You aren't her." he spat. The form spit out blood before it glitched into it's real form, "I must say Krueger you ain't a person to fool." it said as it circled around him.

"I'll make this quick, I have like ten people to go to." It said as Freddy stood there. "I'll send you to her world but the catch is that she won't remember you and I'll be sending girls that look like her. You have to kill them for me to send you to her." the god said as simple as possible. Freddy just groaned, more work for him, "Fine, I'll personally hunt you down if you don't keep the end of your deal." Freddy said as the god disappeared.

Hannibal continued his profession, Camille still occupying a space in his mind. He touched the bridge of his noise as he tried to clear his mind, only for him to hear her. He shook it off before his gaze met with hers. He stood in disbelief as she stood there smiling, he rushed to hug her, only for her to step aside and turn into a TV head humanoid. It laughed, "Wow doctor, that wasn't very professional" Hannibal threw his scalpel, it barely missing it's head as a warning. "You miss her, I can see it in your eyes. Well I have a proposition for you." it said as Hannibal did a gesture for it to continue. "I can send you to her, she won't remember you and I'll be sending you people who look like her and you have to kill them. Very simple." It said.

Hannibal breathed in deeply, if this is what it takes then so be it. He picked up his hand in a form for a handshake as the god shook his hand. Immediately disappearing after.

Harry was in the mines again, refusing to stay at the house he and Kaila shared. He couldn't bare to look at it, let alone step foot in it. "Harry!" A voice rang through the mines, Harry instinctly running to its source. He stopped immediately at who it was, Kaila, standing their with a big smile on her face. Behind his mask, his tears welled up but before he can approach her, she disappeared. His heart shattered, "MINECRAFT MAN, I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!" the god yelled as Harry swung at it, only for it to dodge. "Sorry man, I'm the god who sent her here in the first place, be thankful." It said as Harry looked at it in confusion, "Okay, I can send you to her. She won't remember you and you have to kill people who look like her here before I can send you".

Harry just stared at it as the figure gave him a thumbs up and left.

Bubba could not function, it's been so long since Zway died and yet he was still feeling depressed. Drayton actually threw a party once he figured out Bubba killed her, Bubba immediately trying to run away as Nubbins and Paul ran after him. He was now sitting in his room as Drayton yelled at his brothers outside, blaming them thinking that's why he is upset. He covered his face in his hands as he wept, a piece of Zway's dress in his hands. "Bubba, what's wrong?" He hastily looked up, seeing Zway's bright smile. He got up and tried to hug her, his entire body phased through her body like a ghost, him looking at her in confusion. It laughed as it turned to its "true" form. "Hey there buckaroo! Want to see her again, well I'm the god who can help. You just have to kill people that look like her and I'll send you to her!", it said as Bubba enthusiastically jumped up and down.

"I see you're up for it, just know she won't remember you!" It said before disappearing. Drayton opened the door, "Did I smell a bitch in here Bubba?" he asked. Bubba shook his head, trying to hide his gleeful expression.

Billy rocked back and forth as he cradled into his knees in a corner of the room, clutching the Jenga set and unicorn statue. He has not moved since that day, constantly muttering to himself that it was his fault and that she will never come back. A hand then grabbed his shoulder, Billy almost stabbing the person before he realized it was her. Emilynn, she was here! "Emilynn" shushed him, "I can't stay here, you have to come to me. All you have to do is kill people that look like me and there maybe a chance that I won't remember you.", "she" said as Billy nodded in excitement. "She" then disappeared, leaving Billy. Billy wasn't sad though, he was actually pretty ecstatic at this turn of events.

Stu and Billy laid on the couch, eyebags prominent as they watched romantic movies and cried. They hate these movies, yet they couldn't stop watching it to fill that void in their heart. "Billy?" "Stu?" "You're watching movies without us?" Two feminine voices spoke. They turned their heads as they see Shayna and Kini waving at them. Stu jumping over the couch and Billy tripping to make their way over to them, "SHAYNA!" "KINI!", they yelled. They then merged into one form, the god revealing itself. "Boys boys, I get that I'm beautiful. No need to fight." It mocked as the men glared at the figure.

"Wow, y'all aren't fun jeez. Okay here's the deal, I can send you to your precious gfs. They just won't remember you.", it said as its hand was on its hip, "Plus you have to kill people that look exactly like them, that's all". Stu looked at Billy as they nodded, the god laughing. "Man, you people are so lovesick", it said as it disappeared.

Brahms played the piano, trying his best to play the keys Frances had taught him. His tears blurrying his vision as he slammed the keys and buried his face in his hands. "You're doing great!" Frances' voice echoed as he looked around and saw her figure, her face smiling warmly at him. He got up from his seat only for the figure to turn into a TV head humanoid. "Sorry munchkin, I'm not her, but I am the god who sent her here. I can send you to her, you just need to kill people who like exactly like her and she won't remember you.", it said as it waved goodbye, Brahms wondering what he got himself into.

Tiffany was surrounded by candles as she tried to conjure up Jessica's soul, each ritual has failed until... "Wassup Tiff", Jessica's voice spoke. Tiffany looked up from her books to see Jessica standing there as she waved to her. Tears began to form as she was about to hug her, only for her to disappear. "Sorry girl, I ain't her, you did summon a god that can help you", the god said as it turned into it's TV form. Tiffany nodded, she will do whatever it takes, the god continued, "I can send you to her, it's just that she won't remember you and you have to kill people that look exactly like he-" it stopped as Tiffany shook its hand, "Thank you!" she exclaimed. The god just groaned and disappeared. Tiffany finally smiling for the first time in forever.

Anna lived by herself, burying all the children. She hunted like she used to, still killing soldiers that got in the way. She couldn't trust herself anymore... It's been so long, yet the feeling of guilt and sadness took over her as she walked home from another successful hunt. She was met with a TV head humanoid that waved at her, she instinctively threw her hatchet at it, the weapon going through the person. "Hey! That's rude!" It said as Anna prepared another hatchet. "I'm a god who can help you! I can send you to Jenny, it's just that she won't remember you and that you have to kill people who look exactly like her."

Anna relaxed and contemplated, she had nothing else to live for so she nodded. This pleased the god. "Don't worry, you'll be seeing her soon if you follow my instructions!", it said as it faded away.

Herbert would not stop staring at the reagent. He still practiced bringing people to life with it but he could never, ever use it on Jan for her to come back to life. He knows she wouldn't like that, especially since it has happened before. "Herbert, what did I say about skipping meals?" Jan's voice echoed from the hallway, he got up abrupty and staggered his way to the basement's exit. He saw her, her hands on her hips as K9 growled at her. "You're not her..." Herbert said as K9 stepped in front of him to protect him. "Uh, you got me...", the god said as it changed its form, "You want her, then I need you to supply me with your reagent." It said as it stepped towards him.

K9 growled, Herbert picking him up as he fixed his glasses. "What's the catch?" Herbert asked. The god smirked, "Oh, I"ll tell you~".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 63K 77
"๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š '๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ' ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š '๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ' ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜." _______________...
132K 4.5K 46
Y/n L/n, A 19 year old girl, protective, innovative, and withheld grit. She's fascinated with the Macabre and anything to do with it, her intellect s...
2.7K 72 8
สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แด˜ส€แดxษชแด‡s ร— ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ It was supposed to be a fun halloween night, but a quick turn if events caused your life to fall apart. Danger was chasing...
1.4M 16.3K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...