What's The Detective's Name?✓...

By Qalb-E-Katib

◦•●◉✿ Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim ✿◉●•◦ [ 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 ] ✓ Fathima Rahman,a you... More

Synopsis
Character Sketch
#(1)Meeting Each other
#(2) It's a Murder!
#(3) Who can Find more?
#(4)What? we are... neighbors?
#(5) Evidences reveal something
#(6) More clues!
#(7)The reaveal of the Diary!
#(8) There's much more in the diary.
#(9) Things are getting more interesting!
#(10)Who is she?
#(11) You look better in hijab
#(12) Chasing(part 1)
#(13) Chasing (part 2)
#(14) The Sketch of Kidnapper!
#(15) Plots over Plots
#(16) Killer is dead!
#(17)Dr. Daniel's killer or Dr. Daniel is the killer?
#(18) Meteor Shower
#(19) A big disclose!
#(19)The Train Journey of Fahad and Fathima
#(20)Tear your cloth!What!
#(21)Killer X
#(22) Nameless Father
#(23)Mr Hafiz's Confession
#(24) An unwanted case solved
#(25) Attack at Midnight
#(26) The Real Killer
#(27) Dark Detective Agent
#(28)An unrevealed Truth
#(29) Unknotting the knots.
Last Words

Epilogue

297 26 29
By Qalb-E-Katib

(A/N: Assalamualaikum readers. Hope you are fine. It is the last chapter 🥺)

Fathima

" Americaaano? Cappucci-no? Latte?" Fahad asks dramatically.

" Don't know the taste of any one" boreness takes upon my voice.

He takes his palm on his face.

" Gosh! You are such a boring Miss Rah-man! Waiter bring two cup of Americano."

" Fahad, I am going to tell you something."

"Hmm...I am listening."

" Will they hang Mr Gateson to death?"

" Why do you ask? Don't you know it?"

" You didn't let me stay at court and grabbed me from police station!
Why?"

" Because our duty was to find the real killer and we did it.We have no rights to punish him. It's court's affair."

" But....I am still not able to find why Shahid behaved weird that night.I called him at midnight! He was still awake then! Why? I am not supposed to doubt him as his sister....but I..."

" You will find it just after few minutes."

" What? Bad joke!"

" Wait..I am not joking".

" Whatever."

The vapour of coffee catches my glance at it and it's aroma is too much mesmerizing with the Weather. After placing the coffee just in front of us,the waiter leaves.

" Fathima....what is the name of your father? Why didn't you tell it to us? I mean when Mr Gateson asked....and As you are Dark Detective Agent's daughter, you have got a huge amount of money....have you thought what are you going to do with it?"

Flashback crosses my mind.....

"Congratulations to both Detectives!
You did a great job!" the cheif police officer said with rejoice.

" Alhamdulillah, " I  said under my breath,though my heart didn't yet got the relief.

" WAIT ! " Mr Gateson shouted breaking our smiles.

His shout made us look at him at once.

" I  want to know the Dark Detective Agent 's name.It's my last wish."

" Huh...are you kidding? No one knows it,Mr Gateson. And so sorry to say that your last wish will remain just a wish," Flix said with a smirk.

" Flix.....you were a pretty much good assistant ...but not loyal. "

"LOYALTY? GENTLEMAN.....LOOK WHO'S TALKING OF LOYALTY?" Flix said with much grudges in his tone.

" Maybe someone knows about Dark Detective Agent's name.....Miss Fa-thi-ma  Rah-man?Dark Detective Agent's daughter... Don't you know it?

Listening my name in his tone my heart pounded fast. For the first time in my life, I................Lied. May Allah forgive me,but I lied.

" I don't know it," the words escaped my mouth as calm as it could  which ensured my honesty towards the people presented in the room. Except one......Yes,It's  my Almighty God who knew I lied. It is also not unknown to Him why I lied. Insha Allah He will forgive me. Surely He is fogiveful and kind of all.Astagfirullah.

Wait.How does Fahad know it? How does he know I am lying?

Fahad•

Watching Fathima mesmerized in her own mind, I  realise she is thinking about what happened in Police station.

"Fathima! Are you done day-dreaming?" I say sarcastically.

" How do you know it ,Fahad? I said I didn't know Dark Detective Agent's name!" She asks with worrieness.

"Your mouth said but you......."

" Stop! I know what are you gonna say",She says showing her palm towards me which are warmed up because of holding the hot coffee.

I smirk weirdly. Oh no! What I was gonna say! Astagfirullah! Stupid Fahad! How could you say that you got it by seeing her nervous blue eyes....which were lying! What would she thought! But has she got it?

" You are gonna say ,I am a bad liar,right? How? I acted  very well! Oh my bad! Your DETECTIVE mind! You caught me by seeing my hands,right? I was holding my fingers crossed while lying. Really!" She says smiling.

Thank God she haven't got it. I sigh badly with nervousness.

"Yeah, I got by seeing your fingers crossed... yeah...."

Fathima takes a sip of Coffee.

" Fahad, can you please leave me alone for a moment?" Fathima suddenly asks.

While taking a sip, I stop. I ask,

"Why? "

" Look, I know you have helped me this far.... and I behaved wrong with you...but I don't want to share my father's name.And that money,I also don't want to say what will I do with that money.....with a stranger...."

Hearing Fathima's words, I get some
Weird feeling. I frankly say,

"Stranger? You are joking,right?"

"No, I am not joking."

"Fathima seriously? Do you think I want your father's money?" I say as calmly as I can.

" It's not that....I know..."

"Fine, I don't to want interfere in your personal life.....Do what you want...After all I am a stranger", I say with disappointment.

" Fahad, you are not a stranger! I just..."

" Congrats. We are successful in our case as partners. Thanks for your support Miss Rahman. At last, Happy Birthday, my blessings and wishes,"

I don't know how I say the words. Maybe they aren't rude but calm.
I quickly leave the place with some hurtful things running in my mind.
But my eyes are trying to turn back once again but I forcibly stopped my soul to turn back while gripping my hands. Why? Why does she have to do it? Why do I have to feel this?

(Fathima's POV)

As soon as Fahad says,

"Congrats. We are successful in our case as partners. Thanks for your support Miss Rahman. At last, Happy Birthday, my blessings and wishes,"

My heart pounds hardly seeing him leaving. Did he feel bad? But he wasn't angry...but weird. Did I do something wrong? Ya Allah! How can I tell him what I saw in the diary?My father had hidden his name...He wanted to keep it a mystery! How can I reveal it? Though I would tell him that....

The diary page reflects in my sight.

_______________________________________

             I was built in the past,
           But I connect the p_esent,
         I live in the p_ges of _istory
             Connecting hu___s.

Allahu Akbar
(In Arabic)

_______________________________________

"Fathima sis! " Suddenly Shahid's voice catches my glance.

"Shahid?" I get up from the sit and go near him.

My purple purse in his hand attracts my mind.

"Happy birthday Sis! May Allah bless you with happiness and success!" Shahid rejoices while rolling the wheels of his wheelchair.

" Jazakallahu khairan."

"Here's your purple purse....I kept your birthday gift in it...but you left it at home...I thought I would give a surprise to you..."

" Oh....No...He was right!"

" Who? Who are you talking about?"

" Who told you that I am here?"

" Oh, it's Mr Fahad. He said to meet you guys here.So I came. Where is he?"

" He left."

" But Sis, I  am curious about how you solved the case. And......I also want to know..... What's the detective's name?"

" Shahid,the Detective is our Father! You already know his name."

I whisper in Shahid's ear ,"his  name is Rahman."

"  What? But mom said....she had added that in our last name and she made it as usual... because she didn't know father's name!"

" She lied.Mom knew Father's name."

" But what was the reason to hide it?"

"The money,Shahid. Father has kept a huge amount of money for us. But I am not going to use that money for ourselves.What do you say?"

" I have nothing to worry as long as it's you.Do what you want.I am away from these."

"Don't tell our father's name to anyone.He wanted to keep his name mystery. Let it be a mystery for the world."

" Okay Sis,but I can't believe this yet......And What Dark Detective Agent?"

"Yes , he is the great Dark Detective Agent."

" Dark Detective Agent? I didn't get it?

" I shall tell you later."

I open my purse when I see a little weird thing with some mechanical products. I take it out...when it vibrates. I get afraid suddenly.

"What's this?" I ask.

" Mr Fahad and I made it. It's an alarm. I helped him. It will vibrate during the time of Salat. "

Suddenly I my phone beeps with alarm of Azan.

" What ? Fahad ? But how does he know my birthday?"

" I told him.He suggested to gift you this."

" Why? "

Shahid smiles and says,

" He said your alarm makes the people around you annoyed including him.Hahaha"

" What a stupid! "

" No, he was right. It's abroad and people can curse you hearing Azan. You can hear Azan at home. But where did he go?"

" I told him to leave."

" Why?"

" Because there's a work left for me which I want no one to know....not even you........."

After bidding Allah Hafiz to Shahid I take my steps in the roads when some rain drops starts falling down on my body. Rain has come with a new ending.It starts to wet my clothes to my soul. I sigh.I am happy not having an umbrella. It would be a reason of not wetting in this small showering of blessings. Maybe Allah is showing some Rehmat on me. But still somewhere there was a mystery with an unknown pain in my heartcore. Something is going to change.I can feel it.

After all, people changes, Mystery remains.

(Fahad's POV)

With some small rain drops ,my  heart-breaking pain washes away with the sound of clouds.  Something is going to change. I can feel it.

Though world changes, Mystery and feelings remain the same.

I got emotional 🥺
This is the last chapter...
Of WTDN....
DID YOU LIKE IT?
I know the ending wasn't that good as you expected.
Is it?
They are not gone!

    Do read the next update.
It contains something special.

ALLAH HAFIZ ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 17K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...
630 34 15
Zahra and Hamza. Hamza and Zahra. It was no simple task for their names to be heard side by side. For their story was a complicated one. A sorrowful...
11.6K 537 33
Alizey Ahmed. An innocent, and to others, boring accountant often made to be the scapegoat in her family. Fawad Raza. A blunt, indifferent mechanic w...
180 2 5
In a Bangladesh. A woman teaches a man, that just because your rich, doesn't mean you are perfect. " With all the pain you have caused me, I wonder h...