ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟ ɢɪʀʟ (𝕓𝕟𝕙...

By shartpa

"why do I have to father?" "Because if you don't do as I wish, the world might not live past the day your wel... More

the red devils thoughts
the orange little tea cup
the cute yellow shoes
the green-haired boy
blue-haired bitch: )
purpled haired insomniac
hot pink paper clip
what..?
y/n STOP!
Icy

pink substance?

134 4 0
By shartpa

finally in the afternoon its time for the class that the whole class has been waiting for...well most of it anyway.

"I am...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON."

"that's anything but normal"y/n mumbled

"its all might!"kamanari yelled.

"Wow, he really is a teacher!"Kirishima said with a fist in the air.

"that's a costume from the silver age isn't it?"tsu asked with a finger pointed to her chin

after that she stopped listening and only focused on the way all might walked... why is he walking like that?

ew.

in a flash, the girls were in the lockerroom .she wondered how she was even there.

'weren't we just in the classroom?' she thought

everyone was staring at her as she put on her hero costume.

they were staring at her scares.

some inflected by herself, others...not so much.

"Are you guys going to stop staring because I know i don't like to be stared at when im basically naked," she said with a cold voice.

the girls realized what they were doing and looked away.

after all, was done they walked in the tunnel that beyond that was all might.someone made a farted sound and it echoed...

teenagers...stupid humor.

~time skip to after the explanation and teams~

"all might why didn't haru and y/n get picked on for a team"ochako said.

'how disrespectful, calling me by my first name already.' she thought once more

"WELL IM GLAD YOU ASKED! BECAUSE HARU AND YOUNG Y/N WILL BE FIGHTING EACHOTHER.NO BOMB NO ANYTHING JUST A FIGHT!" all might said in an annoyingly booming voice.

she ignored what they said and looked at haru.

he was shaking.

he was utterly terrified.

because he knew.

he was going to die.

well, not really but you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you know she expected midoriya to win.

he is weak but he's smart.

but now is the time for her fight.

she cracked her fingers and was ready to beat his ass.

yes, haru is extremely powerful. but the fucking emotions stop him.

he has to get into the zone.

of course, she was the villain.

stereotypes huh?

"BEGIN!"All might yelled.

in a second the girl was in front of the taller boy and swiped his feet.he fell to the ground with a hard thud but soon stood up.

the boy chanted some words and opened his eyes to show they were completely white.no purple just the whites

he got up and punched her hard in the stomach. she flew all the way back a few metered but teleported back above him to hit him in the head but haru grabbed her mid-air and was about to smash her in which she stopped herself and put her hands on the ground in a handstand position and hooked her legs onto his neck and pulled him back.

he hit his head very hard but sprong back up. she got up and made a blade out of fire and sliced the air making the air around them to pressure up.

and once the smoke lifted they could see haru with one messing hand.

the whole class was in tears and in anger.

but he snapped his finger and a weird substance the color of pretty pink came and attached his hand back.

she teleported once again in front of him and screeched as loud as she could.the sound a demonic screech that made him put his hands on his ears in pain.

she grabbed him and threw him out of bounds.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

HAHA 666 WORDS IN THE STORY(NOT INCLUDING THIS)

look at her ~~~

ANYYYWAYYY

hello! 

its the author!

today's color is...pink!! hurayyy~

here's your daily dose of bnha quotes

"The deeper the darkness, the more dazzling the light shines "-Izuku Midoriya

the rest is for another day my dears! b'bye!

follow me on Instagram:sangwoobutmakeit_crispy

( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆)

don't forget to drink water, wash your hands, and stay safe! :)

~cherry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 116 17
In a world where you either have a quirk or you're quirk-less twins were born. They soon realized not all men were created equal. One was quirk-less...
999K 19.4K 49
(Complete) ;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA
14.2K 234 23
This is dekuxocha(I didn't wanna do dis but why not) and thanks for the support
45.9K 647 21
"Quirkless, loser, nerd, usless, worthless." "i had enough" "good bye cruel world" "i am sorry kid" "your heartless you killed him" "he is dead no pl...