Unforgettable Love

由 neongirl2368

I was 18 and he was 28 when I first met him. Age doesn't matter in love but fate does. -Melissa 更多

My not-so tragic Love

87 0 0
由 neongirl2368

I was this party girl like every teenager would be before I met him. I do whatever I want and what I want is what I get, I was also a spoiled brat and a bitch that was at least what everyone describe me. I was this care free girl that just go with the flow in life before I met him. I have this strange feeling for him that was so new to me, I thought I was attracted to him but then I wasn't. I never been in love in my 18 years of existence that's why I don't know if I can call this strange feeling as..... LOVE.

I was the only child of our family, everyone adores me because of my looks,fame, and most importantly I am the heiress of our company. My family owns a company that is one of the most successful company in the Philippines, that makes us also one of the richest family in our country. Everyone loves me even though I have my flaws, everyone wants to be my friend cause I'm popular, every boy wants me because of my looks. Everyone loves me not because of who am I but because of what I am.

Everybody wants to be popular like who doesn't want to be? People became social climber, fake, just to be friends with me and also be popular. My life goes on like that until I met my best friend, we are completely opposite, like she's quite a nerd while I'm a party girl. She follow what her parents always told her, but me? Well I was before but I grew tired of being that "nice girl", I want to do what I really want not what they want.

My best friend is such a boring type so I decided to go with her in the bar. She didn't want to go there cause it isn't the type of place that we teenagers should go, well like duhh.... We're 18 already, then she told me that her parents wouldn't want her to go to such places, full of flirt people. Yun yun eh, it's because her parents don't want her to go that's why she doesn't want to go to the bar not because she doesn't want. I know she wants to do what teenagers normally do, like you know partying but she can't because of her parents.

Me and my best friend went to the bar well, napilit ko siya considering I'm persistent. The bar was so crowded, it was full of partying teenagers, flirts and most of all mga PDA. Like this couple in front of us, kakaapak pa lang namin dito sila na agad yung nakita namin, hindi na nahiya. Kung makapag lampungan kala mo wala ng bukas tapos kung maka make out.... Tsk..tsk... Get a room!!

We reach the counter after how many years dahil sa crowded yung bar. I ordered what I usually drink and when I ask my best friend what she want to drink, well as a "nice girl" she just ordered a lady's drink. I drink some more, while my best friend she's just looking everywhere trying to get familiar what bar is. After a couple of minutes her cellphone rang and I have a clue who's calling her, probably her parents. Then after that phone call nag paalam siya na uuwi na siya, see.... Hindi man lang siya nakapag enjoy dahil sa pagiging nice girl niya.

Hindi ko alam kung ilang shot na yung nainom ko ng bigla ko gustong sumayaw sa dance floor. I dance and dance until my heart contents. I flirt with guys na lumalapit sa akin, nakikisayaw din ako sa kanila. I don't mind them touching me all over my body, hindi naman nila makukuha yung puri ko, so why mind? At isa pa sanay na rin naman ako, gawain na kasi yan ng mga lalaki sa bar. Kase kung ayaw mong mabastos wag kang pupunta sa lugar na alam mong maraming bastos.

When I got tired dancing I sat in the counter and order another shot. I was wating for the bartender ti give me my order when a man approach me.

"Hey! Are you alone?" I looked at the man and survey him. Well he was just another man who'll you'll just pass by across the street so I ignored him. Then my order came and I turned my attention to it.

He laughed "wow! An ignorant princess i like that" yeah, yeah whatever "if I were your boyfriend, hindi kita iiwan dito, lalo na't ang ganda at sexy mo pa naman" ewww..... Hindi naman talaga ako pumapatol sa mga katulad mong LOW CLASS duhhh....

"Miss, you want me to buy you a drink?" He said smiling

I looked at him with straight face and said "no, I have company so please leave, your annoying"

"Really? So where is he? Alam kong nag iisa ka lang miss, nakita ko kanina na umalis yung kasama mo" gosh he's so freaking annoying "sumama ka sa akin at pasasayahin kita" he grabbed me in the arm at pilit niya kong inaalis sa counter

"Ouch you're hurting me! You jerk, let go of me!" He ignored me, at pilit pa rin akong binibira. Then I saw a stranger passing by so I grabbed him "honey! Look oh, this maniac won't let go of me"

"Miss, alam kong hindi mo yan boyfriend kaya sumama ka na sa akin"

Pilit pa rin akong binibira nung guy, then I looked at the man whom was just a passer by, i looked him with asking for help. But all I can see to him was confusion and irritation, oh such a cold hearted beast. Hindi man lang ba niya na iintindihan na kailangan ko ng tulong? Such an ignorant!

"Look, miss can you let---" i didn't let him finish his sentence and just grabbed him and kiss him. At first i just let my mouth touched his mouth but then I think I want something more, so I tried to move my lips. I know he was shocked, he didn't move like his frozen. I know he was going to push me, so when i felt that the maniac's grip loose i took that chance to let go of my hand and hug the guy so he can't break the kiss. He was pushing me but I hug him tighter, then i felt his lips started to move. We kissed in unison then I smirked. I break the kiss and looked at the guy.

"See his my boyfriend" the maniac guy just felt embarrassed then go without saying a word. I looked at my "boyfriend kuno". He was about to say something but i stopped him "thanks for the help mister" then i left him there. I rode at my car and drove home.

And that was my first encounter with him. My life goes on like it used before until I met him again. We met again in an unexpected way. Nakakatawa nga na lagi na lang kaming nag kikita sa panahon na may ginagawa akong nakakahiya. Naisip ko paano na lang kung maturn off siya sa akin niyan? Edi wasak love life ko? Tulad na lang nung nag kita kami sa office ni papa.

I was having my tantrums with my dad in his office like a child when he showed up. It was so embarrassing na tandang tanda ko pa kung anung pinag awayan namin, my cards were freeze because my father found me drunk with a guy last night. Gosh, hindi ba marunong kumatok yung lalaking yun? Nakakahiya tuloy.

Hinintay ko siya nun sa labas ng office ni papa and when i saw him came out sinundan ko siya. He was irritated at my presence natinanong niya kung bakit ako sunod ng sunod sa kanya? Then i said "I need money. My cards are freeze and my father won't give me money. Look I'm grounded, so can i please borrow your credit card?"

He looked at me with disbelief like I'm crazy "and why would I give you that? Do i know that much?"

"No" i said like it's not a big deal "but you know my dad" i said with a smirk

"Common babayaran naman kita eh pag hindi na ako grounded and our life would go on like nothing happened" i said with my sweetest smile. But he just ignored me and continue walking. But i can't give up right now, then an idea struck in my mind. This is for the sake of my shopping. I search him then i saw him out side our building, in the streets to be exact.

I cried hard "why?!?" I shouted but still crying, passers by stopped and looked at me, then he slowly turn to face me.

"Ano?!? Dahil ba buntis ako kaya ka nakipagbreak?!? Ha yun ba?!?" Napa iling-iling siya, then he turned to his back and started walking. Nakaka 2 steps pa lang siya when i called him.

"Anu mag mamaang-mangaan ka?!?" But he kept walking "you with a white polo and ripped jeans!" then peopled looked at him that makes him faced me and looked at me with anger. People are whispering saying "mga kabataan talaga" "ang duwag ng lalaki, ayaw pa niyang panagutan yung bata, eh siya naman yung gumawa niyan" at marami pang mga bad feed backs about him ang naririnig ko.

Na pasmirk ako sa isipan ko, i ran towards him punch him in his chest "gago ka! Pagkatapos ng lahat, i gave you everything yet in return you'll just leave my like a trash?" I stopped punching his chest para punasan yung luha ko. Pagkahawak ko sa chest niya, kahit na may polo siya na fi-feel ko young strong abs niya, ano pa kaya kung wala na talaga siyang polo mas feel na feel ko pa hahaha. Tsk.. Tsk... Ano ba naman yan nag dra-drama dapat ako dito pero minamanyakan ko pa rin siya.

"I thought saying that i'm pregnant will make you feel the luckiest guy in the world yet i was wrong. Don't you love me anymore?" Then i try to search in my mind whats his name but i forgot that we didn't introduce ourselves to one another. "Juan, no matter what happens papanagutan mo tong batang dinadala ko, i won't be a single mom" i said with determination, syempre dapat in character talaga. Mabuti na lang i'm one of the best actresses in our school before. Pero pfftt... Juan? Seriously? Ano ba naman tong pumasok sa isip ko

He pulled me closer into a hug na ikinagulat ko, then he whispered in my ear "what are you trying to do?" He said calmly pero may diin each words, i can sense that he's really angry at me. Pero hindi dapat akong papatalo sa kanya, para to sa pang shopping ko

"I said i need money but you won't give me" i said. Then after so many talks we had pumayag din siyang ibigay sa akin yung card niya pero in one condition, SASAMA SIYA SA AKIN. Alam ko naman na papayag siya, syempre takot na lang niyang mapahiya lalo. Bumili ako ng maraming dresses, shoes and accessories, habang siya naman yung bumubuhat ng pinamili ko. Haaysst this is life, when i got tired we ate at a restaurant pero syempre libre niya wala akong pera eh. We talked there para naman hindi boring and we introduced ourselves. Siya pala si Dominique Gregorio, nagalit pa nga siya na yung ipinangalan ko sa kanya kanina eh Juan. Kasalanan ko bang hindi ko siya kilala? Kesyo daw gwapo siya at hindi bagay sa kanya yung pangalan.

After 2 weeks since we had our "unexpected meeting" nagkita na naman kami dahil isinama ako ni papa sa isang construction site para sa next company na papagawin namin. Engineer pala siya kaya siya pumunta sa company namin noon. After that day madalas na kaming nag kikita hanggang sa nag level up yung relationship namin. Naging friends kami to close friend to best friend and to the next stage LOVERS. Well nanligaw siya sa akin after 5 months of friendship. After 2 months, sinagot ko na siya kasi our feelings are mutual naman.

Days, months, years came and our relationship well i can say is getting stronger, ni hindi na nga kami ma pag hiwalay eh. Syempre tulad ng ibang couples we argue but we resolve our issues pero yung tumatak talaga sa akin eh yung naging distant siya sa akin after he got into a meeting sa baguio to check a construction site. Syempre i don't mind it, kilala ko siya na kapag naging distant yan may ginawang masama yan kasi kinokonsensiya. Pero binalewala ko na yun ang importante masaya na kami ngayon and naging mas close pa kami ngayon besides maybe its just small things na hindi na dapat bigyan pa ng issue.

Our 3rd anniversary came and were fiancees na, well next month na yung kasal namin. And i'm happy kasi siya yung magiging asawa ko, and yeah were live in partners. Approve naman na kay papa and mama as well as his parents kaya carry lang hehhe. I thought this day would be perfect kasi sinabi niyang may surprise daw siya sa akin and it will be special. As i was about to go to the stairs to prepare for our dinner when the door bell rang.

"Ako na" i said

"Hindi ako na" he said smiling

"No, ako na"

"Hindi, tayo na lang" then we both laugh

We reached the door then i saw a woman whom is one of his ex. Yes i know her, pinakilala siya sa akin ni Dominique. And i know mahal niya pa rin si Dominique but hindi ko na kailangan pang alalahanin siya cause Dominique don't love her anymore. I looked at her then i saw her not alone but with a child. Those brown eyes that were familiar to me, very familiar to me that it brings conclusion to my mind. I hope everything that i think isn't true cause it will ba a nightmare to me.

"What brings you here?" I said but she ignored me and looked at Dom

"I need to talk to you Dominique" when i looked at him he seems unease

"We don't have something to talk"

"Please---"

"Come in" i said firmly, Dom looked at me and said

"Hey we have to prepare for our dinner"

"That dinner can wait" i said then open the door wide. We sat at the sofa, honestly this is making me nervous i really don't want her to go inside our house but i need to confirm something.

"What do you want to talk about?" Dom said irritatedly

"Nique don't be like this---" she said but he cut her off

"Get to the point, look were busy because its our third anniversary"

"I'm sorry, i'll go straight to the point. Nique this baby is your child"

"Wha-what?!? What are you talking about your kidding right?" He said hysterically but i just sat there in silent

"I'm not, after a week where we last met and we got drunk, i got the signs--

"That's not true!"

"Shut up, please continue" i said calmly

"What are you talking abou---"

"Shut up Dom! Continue" i said

"i went to my doctor and its confirmed that i am pregnant. I wanted to talk to you about this but i saw you with Melissa happy, so i decided to keep it for my self. I thought i can live of being a single mom but i can't, itinakwil ako ng parents ko cause i said that hindi ko kilala yung ama ng anak and they disgrace me for that, cause they thought that maybe i slept with boys in the bar knowing that i'm a party girl---"

"He's not my child! Go away, i know your just here to ruin our relationship but please stable na yung relationship namin and its stronger that no one can break it. Please leave and stop saying nonsense!" He said

I don't know what to feel right now, i was just there sitting silently trying to absorb everything. Then i remember something, the day when he become distant to me, the day that he came from the meeting. A tear fell from my eyes upon remembering that. How could i be stupid enough to just throw away what happened that time, i should have ask him why he become distant. I thought it was something that don't need to be an issue but no it's something that really need to talk about.

"Shut up"i said calmly

"What? Don't tell me you believe what she said?" He said in disbelief but i knew him better he's trying to convince himself that the child is not he's by saying that.

"Please continue" i said ignoring him

"Melissa you don't trust me?" He said

"Dom your seriously asking me if i believe what she said? Seriously? Dom theres nothing there to not believe that that child is not your's cause to begin with he got your eyes, nose, lips and i won't numerate them all. And you said trust? I trust you so much Dom and you knew it" i looked at his ex and said "please leave, i'll just tell to his secretary to get you an appointment"

As i closed the door maraming gumugulo sa utak ko, and i don't know what to do that can't affect our relationship. I am tempt to choose whether we talked about his son now and ruin our dinner date or i'll just don't mind it like i usually do?

"Babe" he said hesitantly

I turn around then smiled at him sweetly "babe papasok na ako sa room mag aayos pa kasi ako" i kiss him in the cheek then went to our room. When i got there inside i ran towards the bathroom and cried hard. I opened the faucet so that my voice won't be heard outside. Of course i will always choose the latter cause i can never ruin our dinner date when in fact it was already ruined a while ago.

I wore a red dress above the knee with a sleeves beneath my shoulder pairing with a red stiletto and my hair in a bun. I wore light make up. When i finished preparing i looked at the mirror.

"Mel don't ruin this day, don't cry in front of him, throw away what happened a while ago, this day should be Perfect" then i smile. I got out of the room and went to the car with Dom we were quiet in the car when he suddenly spoke.

"Mel about awhile a---"

"Babe ssshhhh.... Let's not talk about it, okay?" I look at him pleasingly

"Okay" he said. I looked at the window and i can fell my eyes starting to water, but then i kept reminding myself that this day should be perfect.

When we got at the restaurant he make surprises to me, we talked, dance that this should be a special day but right now even though pilitin kong maging masaya hindi ko kaya. It's like i'm physically present but mentally absent i kept on thinking what would happened for us? Will that child affect our relationship? Even when we got home i still think about it.

A week came and we didn't talked about what happened, we just live our life like nothing came but then destiny won't let us go just like that. She came with her child and a DNA test. And its confirmed that the child is he's. Of course i'm not shock about it cause i know that this would happened. Another week came and i'm living with his child and of course his ex. I woke up late because i have thesis to finished, i went to our kitchen and no ones there i went to the garden and saw them there. They were there happily playing like a family, if you look at our situation i seemed to be the wall between them, na ako ang kontrabida at hindi siya. I went to my room again to fix myself and call my bestfriend to have a girls out, but of course that was just an excuse. I just don't want to see them happily playing there na parang ako yung hadlang sa kaligayahan nila.

When i got there i try to smile at her but she knew better "Mel don't smile when your sad, i know you minsan kailangan din natin ilabas yung tunay nating nararamdaman. Mel bakit ka pumayag sa set up na yun? I know i don't have the right to ask you this pero tama na Mel, matagal na kong nanahimik at hindi kita pinakealam pero this time i won't. Hindi na ako tutunganga dito habang nakikita kitang nasasaktan. Mel i'm your best friend kaya Mel i'm saying this choose, papatuluyin mo ba yung set up niyo at lagi kang masasaktan tuwing nakikita mo silang happy family or you'll just give up on him and try to move on. Mel you only have a week before the wedding and please choose fast before you regret it. But seriously Mel you change a lot than you are before, you became a lady like, you look like a desperate martyr girl and i don't like that. Your changing and i want you before than you do now even though you are extra nice now. I want you just to be that happy go lucky girl and not this. Mel you seriously need to blow up"

After our meeting i went to the bar and drank. I went home a little bit tipsy, then i saw Dom in the gate waiting for me.

"Babe where did you go?" He said angrily

"I just went with my best friend"

"Wait are you drunk? God Mel, nag alala kami kung nasaan ka tapos itong madadatnan ko?!? Okay na sana kung nag paalam ka pero hindi eh. Gosh Mel how can you be so insensitive?!?" He said, then doon nag panting yung tenga ko

"Insensitive?" I laughed "seriously Dominique? Insensitive? I'm being insensitive? Maybe ikaw yun" i said then went inside the house and i can fell my eyes watering

"Bakit ako naman ngayon ang naging insensitive ha Mel?!? Sabihin mo nga kailan ako naging insensitive?!?"

"Your seriously asking me that?!? It starts when this stupid set up began!!"

"Yeah you can call this a stupid set up, but you agreed on this stupid set up!"

"Yeah and that was my mistake at pagod na pagod na ako!" Then i walk to the stairs but he grabbed me in the arm

"Pagod? Kung pagod na pagod ka na why can't you just leave?!?" My eyes grew wider and so as he when he realized what he said

"Look Mel i'm sorry---"

"No Dom, maybe your right. I should leave this crap house as well as your damn life, kase pagod na pagod na ako. Dom when you came from that meeting years ago you became distant to me and i thought you just did small things that will make me mad that i shouldn't mind about but i was all wrong, you make a big mistake that surely make our relationship into a bomb. Dom you make me approve a set up that i knew will hurt me, cause i love you so much that i will do everything for this relationship. But things screw up and i feel that i was this big wall between you and your ex. Can't you see it? You were a happy family if i'm not here. My best friend said na tama na daw kasi nag mumuka akong martyr pero yung puso ko sinsabing kaya ko pa para sa isa pang heartbreak. Gusto gusto kong sisihin sayo lahat kung bakit tayo nag kaganito, cause if you don't got sex with your bitch ex then hindi to magyayari. But then again its my choice to pick this situation so its partly my fault. Dom your asking me about trust before right? I trust you Dom but simula nang nagyari to bigla na lang nasisira yung trust ko sa iyo. You became insensitive since you became the father of that child, you don't know what i feel right now and i know i don't have the right to argue with you about this dahil may karapatan ka naman talagang maging ma alalahanin na ama pero sana naisip mo rin ako. How can i say no to this set up if i knew that this would make you happy?" I said with my tears flowing

"Mel" then yumuko siya. And i just turn around and went to my room para ibuhos ang luha kong ayaw tumigil.

Weeks came and then there comes my wedding. Yeah ikakasal ako sa kanya, kasi after that night we say sorry. I realized that i can't really live without him cause i love him so much. The day of my wedding was supposed to be the best day of my life but then when i was walking down the aisle, thoughts of me arguing about this wedding a part of me says na wag ituloy yung kasal while the other is ituloy yun kasal then we will have our happy ending. Then that happy ending struck in my mind. Before i knew it, i was running down the aisle with people wondering why.

We will never really have a happy ending, kasi matagal ng natapos yung ending na yun sa amin, simula nung tumaksil siya sa akin. I thought kaya kong tanggapin lahat about sa kanya pero hindi kasi the fact na oo siguro magiging masaya kami kasama yung bata but not with his ex tailing with us. I can't live my life like that cause in my whole life hindi ko naranasan na mahatian ng attention, and i don't want my husband to be my first. So while i was walking down the aisle i saw my best friend smiling at me which says na tama yung ginawa kong to. That i choose the right path that i won't regret.

And so diary my life goes on like that having my first love with a big age gap with mine but then love is not about age, but fate is.

-Mel

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

72K 3.5K 69
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
33.1K 2.4K 31
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...
192K 690 25
18+ ပါ။ စောက်ပတ်ထဲလိုးမသွင်းခင် လုပ်မယ့်ဟာတွေ ရေးမှာ။ ညစ်ညမ်းစာတွေပါ။
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...