A Horse-Shifters Tale (Under...

The_Rogue_Werewolf

Hali is a 16-year-old horse shifter. Her family were killed by Alpha Prescot of the blood moon pack. A pack f... Еще

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Your New Author
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Bonus Chapter- Hali's Birthday
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
New Year Bonus
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Characters.
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue
Book Two

Chapter Seventeen

987 25 3
The_Rogue_Werewolf

Hali's POV

I backed away from the wolves and bumped into Chase who's face was bleeding heavily. I looked at the ten wolves around us, all big with foam seeping out of their mouths. The leader snapped at Ash who brought his fist back to hit him on the snout. He whined and shook his head trying to focus back on the fight.

I reared at one of the other wolves as they grew closer and kicked it in the head. I looked over at Chase admiring his blond wolf, he was so handsome, his wolf was bulky and very muscly like even the wolf went to the gym.

"Snap out of it Hali we are in the middle of a fight don't drool about Mr hunky over there," Lyra yelled as a smaller wolf snapped at our legs.

I mentally shook my head and looked down at the small wolf before kicking it in the head, sending it slamming into a tree. One down. Adler was skilfully fighting two bigger wolves and Ash throwing punches at three others. That left four running towards Chase. I jumped over the wolf in front of me and ran over to Chase who was slowly backing towards the edge of a steep cliff. 

The wolves looked over at me as my hooves hit in a steady rhythm on the grass. I jumped over the four wolves and landed in front of Chase who gave me a grateful nod before snapping at the wolves. We kicked and bit at the wolves as whines filled the air. I had knocked out two as Chase had killed two others. Well, this is the most exciting date I've ever been on.

When the leader was the only one left Chase walked up to him. I turned my head as he lunged at the wolf. When they had l shifted into all their naked glory I trotted over to Ash's horse who was still laying on the floor. 

I nuzzled his face and he opened his eyes before trying to get up. When he was standing on all four legs I watched as his tack fell off. The tack had been shredded during the attack on Ash and fell off the horse in bits. I looked at the chestnut's injuries, he had a cut on his flank and a long claw mark on his belly but other than that he looked fine.

Chase walked up to me and I turned my head which was starting to heat with a blush. I didn't want to look at him naked, I mean he looked nice but I just didn't want to see all that... Skin? I shook my head as he tried to turn it towards him.

"Hali, what is it?" He asked with a slight laugh lining his voice.

I stomped my foot and swished my tail hitting him lightly. Ash then decided to walk in front off me to get to his horse. I wasn't quick enough to close my eye. I shook my head, my mane whipping my neck. I needed to get that image out of my head. Annoyed I trotted in the direction of the trailer hearing the chestnut following me I picked up my speed to a canter. I stood in front off the door, eager to get back so these people could get clothes on.

The horse who had been left in the meadow,was grazing happily when the others arrived walking slowly. Really slowly. Do they like being this exposed. I looked up at the darkening sky as I felt a cold droplet on my nose. Hard cold droplets began to hit my back and I smiled slightly as Ash let out a very girly scream.

The trailer was opened quickly by Chase, who was getting pelted by cold rain. I walked slowly into the trailer and started to nibble on the hay. The other horses loaded themselves and the door was shut. Well ,that took a turn for the worse.

..........

The trailed stopped and the door opened to three unfamiliar faces. One extremely pales the other two tanned. The two tanned wolves placed halters on the stallions and I was left with the vampire. He came towards me slowly as I placed my ears as far back onto my head as they could go. He was holding my blue halter and a black lead rope which showed me he was part of the pack, but I still let out a high pitched neigh as he used his vamp speed and appeared next to me. He patted my neck while slowly putting on the halter, he had a small smile on his face and was muttering under his breath,

"And they said you were hard to handle."

I smiled. Hard to handle hey. Well, I better keep up that then. When he had finished with the halter and lead rope I jumped forward and trotted out the trailed dragging him along with me. I watched as his smug smile faded. I came to a stop by a water trough and he stood beside me panting. I bumped him with my shoulder and watched as he toppled into the cold water. He jumped out quickly and raised his hand ready to hit me when a very powerful voice filled the air,

"Bradly, don't you dare!" 

The vamp placed his dripping hand down by his side and hung his head low. Chase, who was now wearing baggy jeans and a tight T-shirt, marched up to the vamp, who's name I'm guessing was Bradly. With a stern look on his face, he snatched my lead rope and stroked down my neck in a soothing manner.

"What do you think you were doing?" Chase hissed trying not to bring attention to the vampire's mistake.

"Sorry sir, but I swear she heard what I said and pushed me into the water."

"She's a horse Bradly she doesn't understand English, your on mucking duty for the rest on the month and if I ever see you go to hit a horse again you will be thrown out of this pack quicker than you can run."

Bradly, with his head ,hung low, walked towards the barn and towards his punishment. Chase turned to me and pointed a finger,

"You missy need to act like a horse if you don't want to blow your cover I have enough on my plate at the moment without needing to teach you how to act like a horse."

I snorted a response before he led me towards one of the empty paddocks. He opened the gate and took off my halter I bumped him with my head before turning and galloping to the other end of the paddock. I came to a stop just in front of the wooden fence and brought my head down to graze.

...........

I thought they had forgotten about me. I looked up at the pith black sky then back over the paddock gate. How dare they leave me out here in the cold. It felt cold enough to snow and I wanted to be in the warm barn. I let out a short whinny hoping someone would come to get me. I looked towards the pack's house as a figure walked towards the door before lighting a lighter. Not thinking this was normal and not wanting the house -and mostly Chase- to be burnt down I hopped silently over the gate and towards the figure. 

I was standing behind him looking at what he was doing over his shoulder. He was pouring a grey powder over the porch and holding a lighter. I snorted in his ear causing him to jump and turn around to face me. Now he was like 5'4 and I was nearly 17 hands in horse form so about 6ft compared to him. I brought my neck forward and took the lighter out of his hands while he was frozen in fear. It was then -finally- I head Adler yell from in the house,

"Lyra's still out in the paddock."

Footsteps were heard in the house and the small guy (who seemed to be having a heart attack) tried to jump onto me to get away. I snorted as he pulled on my mane and pulled himself up onto me. I reared as he kicked me hard in the side as felt him slide off. I stood over him one of my hooves on his stomach to make sure he couldn't get away.

The door swung open to Adler who looked at the scene in front of him. I had managed to set the small cigarette lighter on so the flame was pointing down at the man who I was holding captive under my hoof.  It must look really weird because it looks like I'm about to set the person on fire. Adler, sounding British, managed to choke out a few words,

"What on earth is going on here?"

I looked between the man and Adler before dropping the still lit lighter by the guys head I watched as he blew the flame out before trying to push my heavy hoof off his chest. Chase then appeared at the door looking like he had been dragged through a hedge I tried to keep my laughter internal. 

"Adler get the boy and place him in the cells I will sort out the horse."

"The horse" Lyra snorted "He just called us the horse."

"Chill girl, we are a horse." I said rolling my eyes before turning back into reality. 

Adler had been trying to push my hoof off the man while I was talking to Lyra. I moved my hoof quickly and stepped back so the man could get off. Chase was crouching by the porch looking at the weird powder. I nuzzled him and he patted my neck before getting up from the crouched position and walked me towards the barn.

He opened a free stall and allowed me to get in there before going into the tack room and coming back out with some carrots. He gave me one and paced the other on the door before grabbing my water bucket and filling it up, he did care about me. He was about to leave but I wanted to tell him something so quickly shifted,

"Chase" I called coving my body with my arms.

"Yes," He called turning back around while taking off his top an passing it to me.

"The date was good today even if it didn't go to planned." I said with a slight smile.

"There was one more thing I wanted to do." He said with a cocky smile.

"And what was that." I said with a girly smile on my face.

"This" He said leaning over the stable door and grabbing my face gently in between his soft hand He then pulled my closer to his face allowing me to pull back anytime. Our lips met in the middle and we had a very sweet kiss. Chase brought his hand to my hair and pulled it through a few times keeping us together for longer. 

It didn't last long before Adler to walk in on us. I pulled back quickly, wiping my hand across my face. Chase licked his lips and tried to control the blush crawling up his cheeks. Adler walked straight past us and into the tack room when he came back out shortly after.

"You two really need to get a room" He said with an eye roll.

"We have a room." I said, "Its called my stall."

"No like a proper room with a lock so no little kids walk in on your love games."

"Good thing her stall is built with a lock then." Chase said grabbing my hand and pulling me in for another quick kiss while Adler made gagging noises.

"Stop, stop, my poor heart can't survive all the love you two have."

They both walked out bumping into each other like brothers. I brought my hand to my lips, which hummed after out gentle kiss. I then took off Chases shirt and placed it on the stall door next to my last carrot. I took a long breath in and touched my humming lips one last time before shifting. I left the carrot for tomorrow and hung my head in a light sleep.

Authors Note- Story time lol

So I went riding on Saturday, all went good, didn't fall off until right at the end. I was on a horse called Brayley, he's amazing love him so much. Small problem, he is huge. 17.2 hands the tallest horse there. I wasn't meant to be on him I was meant to be on a horse called Miggy. My friend who was leading me hadn't ridden him before and he was her favourite horse so she was jealous. Anyway so all was good managed to do trot on the first time (Very bad at it at the moment) when our hour was up we had to dismount. I dismounted and them walked backwards a few steps to try and regain my balance. 

It was then I fell over. right behind another horse who was known for kicking people, so your lucky I'm here because I could have been kicked in the head and been in hospital just because I can't dismount. After falling over I was asked if I was all right and you wanna know what I said,

That was fun...

Mental face palm.Think I my have hit my head somehow. I am so not saying that if I fall of again. Got to go back there soon to talk to the staff about working there to earn for riding lessons and am so embarrassed about what I said. My friend found it funny, I didn't.

Anyway hope you liked the chapter, ask questions if you like and I will answer then in a Authors Note while writing chapters because I think that will be fun and give you a chance to get to know me. Last thing this took so long because the old author was busy which means this hasn't been edited so there will be mistakes, (if you spot any let me know). Anyway don't forget to....
Vote
Comment
And
Follow 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

146K 5.5K 55
[Featured by @StoriesUndiscovered in their reading list on 1st March 2022] | First Draft | Edited Once | "𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽...
Hunter Evilyn Ronan

Мистика

188K 5.6K 42
This is it. He's going to die, and I'll be free. At the last second, he moved, and I was suddenly pinned up against the wall, the silver dagger now...
Loving My Murderous Mate GlaciaGirl

Про оборотней

265K 7.2K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
Second Chance Luna aemills23

Про оборотней

506K 6.5K 16
To read the full book please see the info below: What a wild ride this has been with almost half a million reads! However, It is now time for me to e...