Wish you were sober - Kuroken

By Iamquitedumb

Kenma's going to Kuroos college. Fun right? Except when Kuroo gets drunk and slips out some stuff. More

Tiny Author note sorry.
...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
e p i l o g u e
BRUH
YO
UH HEY
okay.
MAYBE NEW FF IDEA? I DON'T KNOW
I'M WRITING IT

Chapter 9

9.3K 299 244
By Iamquitedumb

"no."

"Kitten pleaseeeeee"

"no."

"Too bad!" He threw a pair of jeans in my face and said, "Go change and wash your face."

"Kuro seriously no." Kuroo pushed me into the bathroom, turned the tap on and splashed water in my face.

"Do I need to take your pants off now? Or can you do that by yourself?" I blushed a bit and pushed him out of the bathroom. After wearing the jeans I changed into a larger hoodie and put my hood up.

"ALRIGHT LETS GO!" He dragged me into the car.

"Daichi's having a party at his parents house while they're away"

"Uh huh"

"There's gonna be drinks so watch out for what you drink"

"Uh huh"

"If there's anyone suspicious come to me"

"Kuroo you're acting like I've never been to a party before"

"Just worried Ken"

"Uh huh." We pulled up to Daichi's house and got inside.

"WOOOOO DAICHI MA MANNNN" Kuroo screamed.

I plugged my ears and brought my phone out. "Kenmaaaaa don't be a buzzkilllll" Yamamoto said dragging me, obviously already drunk. I groaned and tried to get somewhere to play games in peace.

I found a closet where no one was making out and locked myself inside trying to drown the music out.

"HA I FOUND YOU!" After about a half hour of being in a stuffy closet Yamamoto barged in and dragged me where everyone else was and handed me a drink. "It's Sprite don't worry" I took a sip hesitantly and turns out he wasn't lying.
"KENMAAAAAAAAA" Kuroo yelled. He seemed a bit tipsy.

Another half hour passed and I tried to leave countless amounts of times but was pulled back again and again until I gave up. I tried my best to stay in the kitchen and ignore people but that only worked for about 10 minutes until random drunk girls started hitting on me.

I thought about it.
I think I'm gay.

Short Chapter bc the next chapters the climaxy part

335 words

- Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 433 22
Kenma used to be a loner with only one friend but once Kuroo left for college Kenma wanted to do whatever he could to be in the same college as him...
21.8K 993 13
This long-awaited sequel to 'Unreadable. Unreachable. Unrequited.' follows Tsukishima's dramatic university experience. Honestly? It's going as well...
36.8K 1K 24
| kuroo tetsuro x m!reader | kuroo tetsuro, a chemistry major who plays sports in his free time, and you, a math major just trying to make your way t...
31.1K 690 14
all the first year turn into baby's and kurasuno has to give three of them to different schools lets see what happens