Hired |N.H|

Por PretentiousNiall

When you're hired to be Niall Horan's girlfriend you would think it's simple, throw a few fake hugs here, thr... Más

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
-Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Author note
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80
-Chapter 81
-Chapter 82
-Chapter 83
Chapter 84
-Chapter 85
-Chapter 86
-Chapter 87
-Chapter 88
-Chapter 89
-Chapter 90
-Chapter 91
-Chapter 92
-Chapter 93
-Chapter 94
-Chapter 95
-Chapter 96
-Important Author note
-Chapter 97
-Chapter 98
-Chapter 99
-Chapter 100

-Chapter 74

12.6K 347 313
Por PretentiousNiall

A/n I will edit this tomorrow excuse any mistakes ily x

"Told you we should have done it this morning." Niall muttered and I slapped him.

"Niall!" I gave out and he looked a little shocked by my outburst.

"Michael, come back." Niall called. "Let us get dressed." He grumbled. "But come back!"

"Get dressed and meet me in my room, we have to talk." Michael yelled and slammed his room door. I jumped again and looked up at Niall.

"Didn't even get to finish." Niall looked a little pissed off.

"Niall, look at the bigger picture here." I was a lot more stressed than he was.

"He won't fire you, he can't." Niall shook his head.

"Niall, it's Michael and he did warn us." I pointed out.

"You have a contract, he can't fire you." Niall seemed to be quite calm. "Put some clothes on and come on, we'll go speak to him." Niall threw my underwear at me, going and grabbing his sweatpants, pulling them up his legs.

"Niall, what if he does? What will I do?" I asked him.

"He won't yeah? And if he does I will murder him and then take care of you." He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me. I winced a little at the pain from when he pulled out of me. "Hey are you okay?" He asked, looking at my screwed up face.

"Yeah, fine." I lied. The pain was the least of our worries. "We need to go talk to Michael." I try stand up but it hurts. I manage to get a stance while Niall worriedly looks at me but says nothing more.

We quickly go to Michael's room and knock on his door. "Come on in, sit down." He says. We walk in and he's already sitting at the table. There was only one other seat so Niall told me to sit down and he sat on the arm of the seat.

"How many rules did I set for you two?" He asked.

"Primarily, a whole bunch. Recently, one." Niall replied.

"And how hard was it to stick to it?"

"Very actually." Niall grumbed, scratching the back of his head. "Banning a couple from sex? Not a smart move."

"For Gods sake it was my only rule, I paid Jenny and I trusted you two, how many times has this happened?" He asked.

"If it's a low number will you rehire her?" Niall asked.

"Tell me the number and I'll consider."

"That was the second time." Niall replied.

"Yep, she's fired."

"Michael!" Niall exclaimed. "Come on, don't be a stick in the mud." Niall nudged him.

"Don't touch me." He said to Niall through gritted teeth. "I only asked you for one thing, you would think you could do that one thing for me when I was being so nice to you." Michael looked a little hurt.

"Nice." Niall scoffed.

"Yes, I let you two date."

"After you punched me!" Niall yelled.

"You punched me first." Michael defended.

"If you fire Jenny, I'll tell management you punched me."

"Did you take pictures of your injuries?" Michael raised an eyebrow. Niall shook his head. "Then there is no proof I hit you."

"Jenny is my defense."

"You hit me first, so if you have no proof and I have no proof you hit me so what can they do?" Michael raised his eyebrows.

"Oh my fucking God." Niall pulled at his roots. "You can't fucking fire her! You wouldn't let her go to college and she needs the money."

"You two, London tomorrow once again because we're going to have a meeting with Sam. He will allow me to make the final decision, even though I am in my rights to do whatever I please."

"She has a contract for the year." Niall pointed out while I stayed silent.

"I made the contract, legally, I am able to do what ever the fuck I want with it, that includes ripping them up." He smiled.

"Michael please don't." Niall began to beg.

"You two have angered me so much, I swear to god, you're lucky I'm not kicking her out of the hotel right now."

"You couldn't do that anyways, you're only our tour manager, or should I say co, seeing as Paul was here first." Niall stated.

"Paul." He rolled his eyes. "He's a dipshit."

"Shut the fuck up and leave him alone, I've known him a lot longer than I have known you." Niall eyed him up and down.

"Whatever, we are having a meeting tomorrow, I'll sort out the flights." Michael sighed. "You two are seriously adding to my already tight schedule, I don't have time for this." He groaned.

"Then don't fire Jenny." Niall shrugged.

"If I fired her most of my problems would be gone." Michael sharply said and I gasped. "Go to your room now just ugh-" He pulled at his hair.

"Please don't fire her." Niall pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up and leave, right? I honestly can't even think straight right now, I am just so pissed off." He said and I stood up, following Niall.

"Please don't fire me." I say before I leave the room. "My mother will kill me." I say and his expression softens but only for a second.

"Just go." He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

I followed Niall back into our hotel room and I sat down on the bed, placing my head in my hands.

"Niall, this is not good." I look up at him with watery eyes.

"Darlin' come here, oh I'm sorry, this is all my fault." He sighed and came over, pulling me onto his lap.

"How is it your fault?" I asked.

"I was the one desperate to have sex, if I didn't beg you, we wouldn't of gotten caught and then we wouldn't be in this situation." He said, looking at me with regret in his eyes.

"No Niall, I knew we weren't allowed to have sex, I could have said no." I shook my head, not wanting to make him feel bad about this because hey, it's not his fault.

"Jenny, I was crying because you didn't have sex with me, don't say you had a choice because you didn't." He played with a string of my hair.

"I did so have a choice, you were just self concious, I still could have said no." I tried to make him feel better.

"Shut up, you know it's my fault, let me have it." He sighed.

"Please Niall, no it's not." I reach up and kiss him. "We broke the rule together, so it's both our fault." I say but he shakes his head and looks up at the ceiling.

"This is fucking shit." He grumbled.

"But why didn't he just let me go to college, now I am going to have to go back to London and find another shitty job for the year and oh God- what will my mother say." I put my face in my hands.

"Darling no, I will take care of you and if he fires you you're staying on tour wiith us, if that's what you want?" Niall asked.

"No, I wanted to go to college but now I can't go." I begin to cry.

"If you want into that college I will get you into that college." Niall firmly stated.

"No Niall, it's too late now, the term has already started." I sighed.

"I said I will get you in and I will." Niall said.

"Niall you-"

"Just shh." He pressed his finger to my lips.

"What if he fires me?" I whisper. "Niall, what will I do?" I asked, suddenly getting very worried.

"I told you, I will take care of you yeah?"

"No, I wanna do things for myself." I reply.

"Jenny, it's okay to look for support sometimes you know and I will take care of you no matter what you say, because I'm your boyfriend and that's what they're meant to do." He kissed my shoulder. "I love you so much and I am sorry for causing this." He sighed.

"Shut up, it's not your fault." I say, playing with his hair.

"It is." He chuckled lightly. "But I guess we better go to bed, seeing as now we have to go to London tomorrow."

"Oh God." I gulped. "I'm gonna get fired and what is my mom gonna say?" I begin to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey, we don't know that for sure." He hugged me tightly. "So no tears yet." He placed his chin on my hair, running his thumb over my knuckles. "Come on, let's get into bed." Niall slid me off his lap. I winced a little at the impact. "Darling, what is wrong with you? You keep making little sounds as if you're in pain." He bent down in front of me, concern evident in his eyes.

I looked down at the ground, not wanting to make him feel any worse because he hurt me. He didn't mean to, it was Michael's fault for scaring him.

"Jenny." He chuckled, using his index finger to tilt my chin so I had to look at him. "Tell me." He grinned and I shook my head. "Tell me or I'll tickle you." He warned.

"No, please don't." I shook my head.

"Then tell me!" He braced his hands, ready to tickle me. I shook my head and he began his torment.

"Niall!" I began to cry when I was abrubty pushed back on the bed and his knees in between my legs. "Stop, it hurts." I whimpered, looking up at him with tears spilling out of my eyes.

"What does?" He suddenly stopped. "What's wrong, oh no, did I hurt you? Oh I'm such a tit." He tugged at his hair.

"No, no, not now, earlier." I wiped my eyes as he moved to sit next to me.

"How?" He asked.

"When Michael caught us and you twisted around to see him then whatever way you moved inside me and then you harshly pulled out, it hurt me." I quietly admitted.

"Ah no sweetie, no, I'm so sorry." He's on his knees in front of me, taking my hand into his.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it, just be gentle tonight, yeah?" I asked.

"Aw, darling." He stood up and bought me into his arms. "I am so so sorry. I didn't mean to." He brushed some of my hair behind my ear.

"I know you didn't." I quietly say, looking down at my feet. "You were scared, it's alright." I kissed his cheek.

"I feel so bad now." He chuckled. "Aw God, let's cuddle yeah?" He asked me and I nodded. "Let's get into bed." He discarded of his sweatpants, grabbing the duvets and diving under. He pulled back the other side and patted it for me to get in. I crawled up and got under with him.

"We'll be okay whatever happens, won't we?" I asked him.

"Of course, either way you're still going to be my girlfriend and I am still going to love you." He kissed the top of my head.

"But if I get fired I won't have a job anymore and I won't have income and I'll have to get a job and-"

"I swear to God Jenny, stop panicking right? You're not getting fired, I don't think he will, he needs you here, doesn't he?" Niall asked.

"No, not now that we are really dating." I sighed.

"We will be fine darlin', I'm telling you now, no matter what happens tomorrow." He pulled my body closer to his, but gently, as to not hurt me. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Niall." I looked up at him.

"I don't need to respond, you know what I'm going to say anyways." He chuckled.

"I love you more." I simultaneously said along with him.

"See." He nudged me with a grin. "Told you."

"Still nice to hear it you bastard."

"I say it every night you cunt." He fired back.

"But if I get fired you won't be able to say it to me every night." I said and everything grew silent.

"I don't wanna leave." I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. He was soon kissing it away but he didn't tell me I wouldn't have to leave. We both knew what was going to happen.

It was inevitable.

But neither of us said it. Instead we went to sleep, hoping tomorrow wouldn't be as disastrous as this evening.

_________________

"No, I don't want to go in." I shook my head. Niall and I were standing outside the office we have been in too many times now. "He's gonna fire me Niall, I know it." Michael was watching us, making me a little uncomfortable.

"Come on in." Sam opened the door.

"You'll be fine." Niall kissed my cheek and brought me in for a tight hug. I nodded and followed him in, sitting in that all too familar couch along with him. My stomach turned as I did.

"Well, why are we here today?" Sam asked.

"I said Niall and Jenny could date as long as they stuck to one rule and they failed to do so." Michael explained and I looked down at my hands.

"Well, what was the rule?"

"No sex." Michael said and Sam started laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

"The fact you thought two young adults who are going out were really going to stick to that." He said still laughing. "So what, they broke the rule?" He didn't sound suprised.

"Yes." Michael didn't look too pleased by the fact he was laughing.

"Well, no offence but I think that rule is a little ridiculous but I guess you're the boss." Sam said.

"Thank you." Niall glared at Michael.

"Did you catch them? How do you know they broke it?"

"I was going to ask them if they wanted a chinese last night, how was I to know what they were going to be doing in that hotel room." Michael sounded appalled.

"Well it wasn't a hard thing to guess when you stick a couple in a hotel room." Sam chuckled.

"This is not funny! This is serious!" Michael yelled.

"Woah, calm down." He said, fixing his glasses.

"How can I calm down." Michael asked.

"It's not that bad. I know Niall and he's not stupid, he wouldn't get her pregnant." Sam said. I much rather Sam to Michael anyways.

"That's not the point! I set a rule and they broke it." Michael exclaimed.

"Well, yes, but think about it, if you were their age and someone obtained you from sexual intercourse would you really stick to it?" Sam asked.

"Yes, if someone set me a rule, yes I would." Michael folded his arms.

"Oh come on, we've been their age and I know for certain I would have-"

"We don't need to know what you had of done." Niall cut him in, grimacing, making him chuckle.

"Well, the rule was a little silly for a couple." He chuckled.

"Stop laughing because this is a serious matter, I am firing Jenny." He stated and my heart dropped.

"Why would you fire her?" He almost laughed. "It's not like she done anything that's worth firing her for."

"She broke a rule and it's my decision." Michael yelled.

"Calm down Michael." Sam said.

"Sam, come on, back me up here." Niall begged. "Don't you think he is being a little irrational?" Niall asked.

"Yes, he is, but at the end of the day, it is Michael's choice." Sam pointed out.

"Thank you." Michael grinned, obviously feeling victorious.

"Michael come on, we won't do it again." Niall said, but I knew fine well he was lying.

"No, I can't trust you two again." He shook his head. "I didn't ask for much and you couldn't even do that for me."

"You kind of did ask for a lot." Sam chuckled and Michael glared at him.

"Come on Michael, we only done it once really, we didn't get to finish the second time!" Niall tried to defend.

"Too much information." Sam grimaced.

"You still had the intentions." Michael said. "So Jenny, you are fired."

"Michael please." I begged. "Please don't do this!"

"Come on Michael, that is a little rough." Sam agreed.

"Sam do something to stop him! You're his boss!" Niall exclaimed.

"Yes, I am his boss but he's the boss of you two and he has the final decision, I can only guide him."

"Threaten to fire him." Niall yelled.

"Niall, I can't do that." Sam shook his head.

"Go on, give him a taste of his own medicine, see how he likes it!" Niall yelled, getting angry now. Michael was looking quite proud.

"I have the last say." Michael leaned back in his seat and smirked. I looked down at my lap, a tear falling down onto it. All I could think is what is my mother going to say? If I get fired I have to go back to the same old being shouted at everyday and I don't know if I can take that again.

"Michael, don't do this to her." Niall shook his head. I just stayed silent.

"No, you broke the rules and I seriously couldn't care for the shit you two cause." He sternly said. I whimpered quietly, hoping nobody would hear but I think everyone did because all eyes turned to me.

"Come on Michael, have a sense of morality." Niall pleaded. "Don't do this to her, she doesn't deserve it, if anyone is to be punished it's me, I was the one who wanted to have sex the last night."

"I don't care, the two of you done it so she's getting fired." Michael firmly said.

"Michael, don't you think it's a little mean?" Sam asked.

"No, no I don't." He said. "You break the rules, you get punished." He glared at us but I kept my head down.

"Y-you wouldn't let me go to college and- and I wanted to and now- now y-you're firing me and-" I burst into tears. "My mother is going to kill me." I whimpered and Niall quickly got up and bent in front of me.

"Hey, hey, don't cry." Niall whispered. I kept my face hidden in my hands not bearing to look up. "Can i take her outside for a few minutes?" Niall asked.

"Go on." Michael quietly said. When I stood up I seen Michael looked a little regretful and Sam gave me a sympathetic look. Niall led me outside and once out he wrapped his arms tightly around me. I knew the two could see us but I didn't care.

"N-Niall, he's g-gonna fire me and m-my mom will kill me and I don't know how I will cope living w-with her again." I sobbed.

"Shush, please don't cry baby, we'll be alright." He soothed me. "It's breaking my heart to see you cry and I know it's my fault, I'm so sorry." He wiped my tears with his thumb, then hugged me tight again.

"I- I don't think I can do this." I hiccup.

"Sure you can, you're the strongest girl I know." He kissed my lips gently. "Come on back in, we can face him." He says. I feebly nod, not feeling very confident but go in anyways.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked and I nodded, staying silent, hoping no more tears will escape. I swear, I used to never cry and now I cry like a.. like a girl.. I was never like that. Niall, I shall blame you for this one.

"So.. as I was saying." Michael said, folding his arms on the table.

"Michael, before you make any major decisions maybe you should have a think about it." Sam said.

"No, I have made my decision, Jenny, you're fired and that's it." He stated and I burst out crying.

"W-what am I gonna do now? I c-can't go to college and I can't s-stay on tour with y-you and I don't wanna live with my mom and I can't live with my dad and now I am g-gonna have to get a- get a shitty job and-"

"Stop working yourself up." Niall sighed and glared at Michael before taking me into his arms. Michael coughed, standing up and leaving the room.

"What will I do?" I cried. I looked up to see Michael pacing the floor over and back outside the office. He was running his hands through his hair and he looked as though he regretting his decision, although I highly doubt he will be changing it.

"Darlin', I promised you I would take care of you and I will." He whispered.

"I'm so sorry Jenny, I wish there was something I could do but my hands are tied." Sam sighed.

"My mom is g-gonna kill me." I sobbed into Niall's shoulder.

"Baby." Niall sighed. "Wanna come back to my house for a while?" He asked me. "Or do you wanna go home?"

"I wanna go back on tour with- with you." I cried.

"You can." He said.

"I- I can't." I shook my head. "I will have to g-get a job."

"Darling, please don't cry this is breaking my heart." He sighed, rubbing my back.

"Will I leave you two?" Sam asked.

"No, I'll take her home." Niall said and helped me stand up. I kept my face hidden in his chest as we walked out past Michael. I didn't want him to see me crying but I knew he knew I was.

"Jenny." I heard him say and we turned around. "I'm sorry how things have to end but you did break the rules." He said. I shook my head as tears spilt down my cheeks.

"No, you're not sorry." I stormed off.

"Jenny! Jenny! Wait!" He called after me.

"Leave her alone, she's bad enough as it is." I heard Niall say before he caught up with me.

"Jenny, you were great when I first hired you." Michael said when he caught up with us, following us into the elevator.

"So now you fire me?" I asked.

"Yes but that's because I can't pay you to fake date Niall if you already date him." He pointed out. I shook my head and turned away. "Can't you see how it doesn't really make, paying Niall Horan's real girlfriend."

"Please leave me alone." I whispered and Niall came, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"We'll be fine." He whispered, kissing my neck delicately. "Who's house will we go to?" He asked me.

"No mister, you're back to America." Michael stated.

"I am staying wth Jenny tonight, I won't fly to America until I have her settled, I don't care how long it takes." Niall said to Michael. "Jenny is more important that a few stupid interviews."

"Niall, this is your career." Michael said. "You can't just stay here."

"This is Jenny, my girlfriend we are talking about, now you should leave us alone, because I have to help her sort out herself now thanks to you." He said only making me cry harder as the doors to the elevator opened.

Niall lead me out and we quickly got back into his car.

"So who's house?" He asked.

"I don't care." I sighed.

What does it matter now anyways. I'm fired and now I have to basically start from scratch again. I have no job and no income and now I am going to have to live with my mother again without Niall in the sequel.

I don't know how I will cope.

___________________________

A/N Sorry this took soooooo long ahhhh I know, but I was sick and I am back at school so I don't have as much time to write ! But yeah

And ohhhh, I decided, I will write a new fanfic bc this book won't need a sequel anyways so yeooppp, if this chapter gets enough comments I may just be able to give you guys the description ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment :))))

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
41.6K 998 60
After breaking up with Luka, her feelings for Chat Noir start to come alive. However, she doesn't know that her lover, is actually her old love-Adrie...
44.3K 2.7K 67
"Pretty girls don't light their own cigarettes." "Too bad I'm not out for a smoke." Valerie: A sweet, innocent girl who deserves all the lo...
107K 2.4K 5
When Alec is left alone with his boyfriend, Magnus, for the first time overnight, what would happen? Read this fanfiction to find out.