UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED

By aishatu_xx

Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved. FALAK: In a village where every girl must marry at the age of fifteen... More

PREFACE x BLURB.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 1.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 2.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 3.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 4.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 5.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 6.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 7
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 8.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 9.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 10.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 11.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 12.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 13.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 14.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 15.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 16.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 17.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 18.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 19.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 20.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 21.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 22.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 23.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 24.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 25
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 26.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 27.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 28.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 29.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 30.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 31.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 32.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 33.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 34.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 35.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 36.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 37.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 38.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 39.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 40.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA I.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA II.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 41.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 42.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 43.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 44.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 45.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 46.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 47.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 48.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 49.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 50.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 51.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 52.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 53.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 54.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 55.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 56.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 57
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 58.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 59.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 60.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 61.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 62.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 63.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 64.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 65.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 66.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 67.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 68.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 69.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 70.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 71.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 72.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 73.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 74.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 76.
NEW STORY.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 77.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 78.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 79.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 80.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 81.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 82.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 83.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 84.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 85.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 86.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 87.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 88.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 89.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 90.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 91.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 92.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 93.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 94.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 95.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 96.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 97.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 98.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 99.
EPILOGUE.
BONUS CHAPTER.
Other Books.
Whatever Police Officer- New Book.
To Okadabooks...
New Author's Note

UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 75.

6.9K 1K 298
By aishatu_xx

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Falak was dead tired when they get back after the dinner with the whole Royals. Everyone is just fussing about what is wrong with her or if she is injured somewhere. It was annoying at first but then she brushed it off as they were all worried about her being kidnapped. No lie, she was afraid at first and thought they just want to molest her but when she saw herself lying on a bed and another woman made an appearance as her mother in-law, she felt slightly at ease. She wouldn't want to hurt her son's wife, would she?

Shaddad was only looking at her as they fuse, she could tell he has a lot to say there but refrained since they are not used to having him talk though she is. She has been waiting for him to talk but he isn't saying a thing so she stood up and quickly changed into her nightgown, the one she's never worn. It is dandelion yellow, her favorite colour and it is silk. The hand has only one strap like a vest but there is a robe she can use on top. The front of the inner one is nettish so she removed the robe with plunging neckline and angel sleeves and wore it.

She left the closet and sat down on the empty bed waiting for Shaddad to come out of the bathroom. As she waited, she thought about going to get some water and did just that. When she came out, Shaddad opened the door to the bathroom and he is only in a towel again. She widen her eyes and almost drop the glass cup, almost. She gritted her teeth thinking whether he is trying to seduce her or something because it clearly looks like that is what he is doing.

Is this the punishment he is talking about the day before? If this is it then it is surely getting to her but she narrowed her eyes at his hard chest, then the lines of his abs before huffing and settling on the bed. She watch as he made his way to the closet and his back, Ya Allah. She continue to watch as he trudged, the muscles on his back flexing with each move. The width of his shoulders is what amazed her more, it is so extensive and looks sturdy. She gulped and let her eyes wander lower, it makes a v shape. Seeing that she is letting his punishment get to her, she looked away and gulped her water.

She won't let him get away with whatever it is he is doing. He should not think that she doesn't know how to tease too, she knows how to do that and this is the last inner warning she is giving. If he dares come out of the bathroom half naked again, she won't let him leave unscathed. Just because his body is perfect doesn't mean he can get away with it. But damn, she really was tempted to touch him in some weird way but she won't. She will never initiate that and that is a promise she made when she was angry at him before they get married and she is willing to keep it for as long as she can. No natter how much she is obsessed with bronze.

Since she forced him to marry her, like everyone thought, she won't force him into mating with her. She has that pride and will take it for forever or he'd take her for granted even though Shaddad is just a living human with brain but naïve just like she is. She is even surprise how they manage to live together, both naïve on most the things.

"What do you want to say?" She asked when he settled himself on the other end of the bed. She never stopped cuddling him even after 'regaining her memories.'

"What?" He scrunched his brows at her attack of question. How did she manage to know him so much in just little time?!

"You want to say something to me, I know that." She crossed her arms on her chest and continue to look at him with a look saying I need some explanations on what us going on in his head.

"Uh, I think you hugging my brothers is not fine. You might think they are your blood but they are not. They are also not your mahrams so hugging them is against our religion since marriage between you guys is allowed so I think you should stop hugging them like that." He explained, looking at her dead in the eyes to pass his message.

He might be jealous of how she was hugging his brothers but that is not the reason why he is talking yo her about it, he would've buried it deep. She should know that she is not that young stupid girl, or he should only remove the young and let the stupid village lass stay intact. She is not that girl again, she is now a woman and an adult. Not only that, she is a married woman, married to him and hugging his brothers doesn't sit well with him now. He don't like how close they are, it's too much for his liking. Maybe that is why Arif thought he was so in love with her though she hardly spends much time with him.

That is against Islamic teaching!

"Oh, okay. You are right." She sighed and let her head slide on the pillow thinking about what she's been doing. He is right, it is against our religion and she is going to stop it from then.

"Thanks." He heard her whisper before they both lulled to sleep.

She thanked God for giving her Shaddad though. Even if some might think he is naïve, he still knows what to do and what not to do about his religion and she is proud to call herself his wife.

Women always wish to have a religious husband and she has one so she can only say alhamdulillah.

•~•~•

Falak left the hospital earlier that day because she had a slight headache at the back of her head. She was so lazy the whole day and took the day off which her mother find normal for someone who's gotten married some months back. Falak only rolled her eyes at her mother's thoughts that like running wild all the time. She don't get why her mother isn't so shy about marital issues and it started after she got married. It is embarrassing how they like talking about such issues in the hospital with other older nurses and doctors, she always manage to sneak out.

Having slept for five hours, she woke up and freshened herself then went to take a quick bath in the bathroom. She made her way to the closet to remove something to wear when her eyes landed on Shaddad's dress shirts. When she saw the yellow one, she couldn't resist wearing it so she didn't bother wearing underwear underneath except for panties. She didn't bother drying her hair also so she just left to make dinner for them.

She don't know where she got the feeling of not wearing much clothes but she just didn't want to. Thinking about something easy to cook, she settled on cooking spaghetti for them. When she was done, she arranged the table and sat down in the living room waiting for Shaddad to come back as he will be there in an hour or less.

Though half the reason why she dressed like that is to tease him. He came out that morning too in only a towel which annoyed her but she got time to feast on his when someone called his phone and he had to take the phone from his desk making his muscles flex. Falak got mad and left the room and now she will make him pay for what he did to her. Why will he be making her female hormones go haywire just like that! She won't let him get away and like promised, she will tease him today knowing how he will ask why she is wearing his shirt.

Few minutes later, she heard the door opening and her yummy husband walked in looking into his phone but she made a sound in the kitchen snapping his attention to her. He gave her a once over and widen his eyes slightly then composed and made his way to where she is standing. She grinned widely as he move closer, seeing her bare legs. She saw the hesitation in his eyes as he stopped to give her another once over.

He is wearing his usual clothing, a grease black waistcoat, matching slacks and daisy white dress shirt tucked in the pants. His tall frame and muscular upper body makes the clothes extraordinarily gorgeous but this is not about him, it is her.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" His brows are scrunched not wanting to let her know how much she is affecting him in that little flimsy shirt.

"Just thought of wearing my husband's clothing but it looks like you don't like the idea. I should remove it." She made a sad face and begin unbuttoning the shirt while he look at her with his jaw dropped to the ground, his phone long forgotten in his hands.

"Not here." His voice came out gruff but she didn't pay any heed and bravely continue to remove the first five but her skin isn't showing and one move from her, will make her chest bare to his eyes.

"I don't feel like going to the room." Her heart is beating widely in her chest when she removed the button second to the last and felt the air in the room hitting her stomach that means her it is open for him to see.

Her heart is widely beating in her chest that she could feel it in her throat trying to choke her. What on earth is she doing?! She move closer to him, standing right in front of him with only maybe an inch between them and she could feel his harsh breaths on her head as he look down upon her. She don't know what moved her but she look up only to see his dilated, aroused eyes waiting for her next movement.

"Should I remove it again?" She raised her two brows, inclining her head to the side while her hands stay clasped on the edges of the dress shirt touching the buttons underneath her fingertips.

"Huh?" Came his reply because he honestly don't know what she is talking about as his thoughts are just flowing everywhere but mostly, he is aroused by his wife's sensual act.

She removed her hand from the edges and move it to his wide shoulders, cleaning the non existent dirt. She smirked at him before buttoning up the shirt, knowing that she has teased him enough. She knew that little show of hers won't let him sleep peacefully and that is what she wants. He almost scattered her brain the day before and even earlier in the morning, this is a little payback for what he's done and more to come if he continues to do that.

"Let's eat." She grinned like she wasn't the one seductively removing the only piece of clothing closing her from his eyes.

Shaddad nodded but left for their room to freshen up then joined her. He's changed into his afternoon sweats before sitting down on one of the dining chairs. Falak served the food, flashing little cleavage that his eyes couldn't just ignore. He knew what she is doing and she is succeeding pretty damn well. He hopes she won't think about sitting in his lap again, that will be the last straw of his self control.

And she did.

Falak move around with a smirk but her heart won't stop palpitating in her chest while it drums loudly in her ears. She sat down comfortably on his laps, as comfortable as she could. She heard his intake of breath and she grinned evilly before she started eating her food, not bothering to feed him. His hands will brush the swells of her chest as he move to take the spoon which sends jolts throughout her body and she didn't hide her frisson.

Midway, Shaddad couldn't hold back and ask her to move so he can stand up. She stood up and backed away while he trudged into their room leaving her to smirk in triumph. Falak one, Shaddad zero. She finished eating and did the dishes before going to their room where Shaddad finished pacing back and forth but has sat down already. He don't know what is going on in his mind when he badly wants to think.

Is Falak hinting something to him? Does she want him to consummate their marriage? It is his job as a husband to fulfill each and every of her right but that is not the case. It looks like she could hold herself but he is afraid he can't, not with what he is feeling.

It is not only lust and desire, there is something that runs deeper in his chest making it clench at the thought of having her in his arms as his wife completely. There is just this feeling that he can't shake off and the desire to have her only heightened when he let the emotions take place. Well, if that is what she wants, he is willing to do that for her, for them and for his chest before he goes crazy.

When she walked in, he stopped breathing and watch as she move around the room. Not able to stop himself, Shaddad move to where she is and with some energy he didn't know he possessed, he drew her into his arms. Falak let out a surprised yelp and fell on his hard chest, breathing hard as she didn't expect him to handle her like that. Maybe her little show did push him too deep and he is there to exact what she was hinting. She wasn't that serious about it but who is she to deny him his rights.

"You've played enough." He breathed in her neck, taking in a long breath there that makes Falak shiver in need.

"Uhmm." Was only the sound she could let out before he captured her lips with his in a fierce kiss.

She closed her eyes and let her hands wander everywhere and anywhere. As long as she is touching his body, she will be satisfied. She didn't know when his hands move to her chest but when he felt the pressure of his hands on the hills of her chest, she knew she was a goner.

It was rough but at the same time gentle.

She removed the shirt she is wearing when her back hit the bed. She did it slowly and could see how Shaddad's eyes follow each and every of her movements with his eyes. When the shirt left her body, he squeezed his eyes tight making her grin at his innocence. Her heart stopped for a little before it spiked up again and beat so fast that she is afraid she will bolt out of the room.

Falak left the world for that moment and only try enjoying the mating process of their love. He was restless and kept looking at her then at the floor before he decided to just say the prayer needed and delve in and the marriage was consummated. Falak fell asleep right after in her husband's arms.

*****
Yoyoyoyo!
How have you been? Juma'at Mubarak everyone and I wanted to update since fa, Shaa, here it is and hope you enjoyed and drop your comments.
RQ; Would you rather be always surrounded by annoying people or be alone for the rest of your life? I can take annoying people though I like my peace. You?

Aishatu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.6K 27
Being a Muslim girl and in a conservative family with three protective brothers to care for you for your entire life....It makes you spoiled, protect...
4.9K 362 44
Important: The whole book will be in roman urdu Meet Mashal, a 25 y/o happy go lucky neurologist, who was on her way to the top of the excellence lad...
5.7K 556 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...
631K 33.3K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...