tummy rumblin' ☘︎︎ rodrick...

נכתב על ידי halfgrlhalfrnt

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘶 ♲︎ zoo wee mama mfs 97% of th... עוד

1
2
3
3.5
4
5
6
7
8
not a chapter But,..,.
9
10
11
11.5
◌ q+a ◌
12
12.5
13

2.5

6.3K 195 357
נכתב על ידי halfgrlhalfrnt

𓆈

𝟹:𝟶𝟽 𝙿𝙼

i closed my bedroom door and jumped onto my bed face down, smiling into my sheets.

the buzzing of my phone caught my attention, and i was hoping it was him. the notification bar on my lock screen showed two messages, both from dana.

not who i was expecting but she still put a smile on my face.

dana
omg........i just woke up

am i even alive rn

its litry 3 in the afternoon?????????

i fell asleep at 3am 😎

ya i did 2 mf what is this
,,, the mummy returns????

pack it up brendan fraser
🧻🤣🧗🏻💯

brendan fraser #king

u ready for school tomorrow 😳

omg i litrly fucking 4got

i was so caught up w my
neighbors n their hot son i
4got abt tmrw

o shiddd spill it l8r i gtg !!!;)

i put my phone down and decided on what to do with myself. maybe i should try to organize my room.

i already had all my school shit ready despite not even remembering about it for the past couple of hours so why not. i picked up my phone again and connected my spotify to my little speaker. i pressed shuffle to let my music keep me company, and tossed my phone back somewhere on my bed after making sure the ringer was on. just in case.

i started with the clothes scattered all over my room and placed them in my closet. after clearing out the floor, i laid out a green carpet rug i bought that reminded me of grass. did i nearly get my ass beat for spending $49.99 on it? yes. but it made my floor look like a southern english prairie so everyone can suck my dick. grabbing the only 3 plants i managed to salvage from back home, i placed 2 of them on one of my nightstands that was directly in front of a window, making it the perfect spot for my fern and aloe alongside some little trinkets i had. i added my growing pothos plant in the center of a long red desk on the side of my room, adding some bullshit books i never read on it and a painting i was pretty proud of as well. after putting all my art supplies in a portable ikea shelf i had, i finished up my room by hanging up random shit on my wall like posters, pictures, fake vines, and what not. it was almost a cluster fuck but it was still cute.

𝟼:𝟺𝟽 𝙿𝙼

i was done organizing my room to the best of my ability and sighed. school really was tomorrow huh?

with my hands on my hips, i analyzed the space around me. something was off.

my squier strat.

i ran downstairs and called out to my mom, "MOom DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY GUITAR IS???"

"no i don't sweetie, go check around" she said without even looking up from her phone. i peaked over her shoulder and saw she was watching twilight: eclipse and chuckled. that's what's up.

i searched all downstairs and the garage for my guitar and amp since everything we brought was put down here by the movers. there was no sign they were anywhere and i quickly grew worried. guitars and amps costed money.

i went upstairs, hoping it was placed up here for whatever reason. it wasn't laying in the hallway and it definitely wasn't in rivi's room when i walked in to bother her for a little.

i passed by joey's room, glancing in through his open door and kept walking until i saw something shiny in the corner of my eye and halted. i took 5 steps backwards and stopped in front of his door.

"joey"

"yes janey"

"why do you have my guitar"

"i don't"

"i'm literally looking at it"

joey stared at me for 3 seconds before running to slam the door.

but i was obviously faster and stronger.

i pushed the door open and slid in while he attempted to use all the force from his back to push it close.

"give me my guitar back before i tell your whole school you shit your pants on the drive here"

"oh YEA??! i'll tell rodrick you were making googly eyes at him at the roller rink last night!"

"WHAT"

"YA DONT THINK I DIDNT SEE YOU STARING AT HIM"

"i WASN'T staring at him i was just looking at the goons who were messing with greg at the dj set.... i didn't even realize it was rodrick at the time....
J-JUST GIVE ME MY SHIT BACK!"

"NOo" he whined and stood in front of My guitar.

he doesn't know how to play it??

"LITERALLY why??"

"because i wanna learn how to play it" joey looked down in embarrassment and i slowly smiled.

"you could've just told me ... i'll teach you dumbass..." i chuckled at him.

"but-" i continued and pointed at him. "we're sharing the guitar"

a text notification rang through my speaker and i ran back into my room already thrashing my comforter around to look for my phone.

"where the fuck is it???" i mumbled to myself confused as to where it could've possibly went.

"OOooOo IS THAT RODRICK??" joey teased while walking into my room.

"GET THE FUCK OUT" i yelled before i threw my comforters up again and saw something fly out.

before i could even process it, my phone smacked me square in the nose.

"oh shit oh fuck" i grasped my nose and tiled my head up.

"that's karma"

joey jumped and ran out of the room when i shot him a glare.

after letting the pain subside, i picked my phone up from the floor and looked at the text.

806-066-2412
Hey :) it's Rodrick

i grinned like an idiot and flopped down onto my bed.

roddy rich
Hey :) it's Rodrick

im sorry who???

Oh

I live across the street from u

The cool drummer guy 😎

i kid i kid !!!!

whts up rodrick (((-:

Well I WAS having the best fucking
nap of my life until my lil bruther
and his chunky cheese friend woke
me up

So I'm livid

But not anymore :)

lmfao ima need u 2 turn off auto-capitalization rq chief

okk

tht was prty quick 😳

i live 2 please ;)

o rly???

but shid tht sux im sorry to hear abt ur disrupted nap ;/

y arent u livid anymore doe

i remembered i had ur #

"why are you smiling so hard?"

"GET OUT SHITLIPS OH MY GOD" i pushed joey out of my room and closed my door, going back to texting rodrick.

he started telling me about how his mom created a thing called "mom bucks" and how hanging out with greg would turn him into a millionaire.

roddy rich
i cant fuckin believe shes
making me teach greg how
2 play the drums

hol up ,,,

i litrly Jus offered joey 2
teach him to play the guitar n 4 free

n ur getting paid 2 teach greg???

oh u play the guitar?

yeffir

acoustic or electric

i hav an electric <3

badass 8^)

ur defiantly gonna have 2 show
me sumtime ;)

"defiantly"

but fuck no baby

baby??

its a vine sweetie

i dont like 2 play in front
of people like tht

lame

no u

cmon! we can jam 2gether

actly tht sounds nice 😔

exactly dummy we'd probably
be so gud 2gether

my eyes widened. i knew what he meant but it still made my heart jump.

we texted for the rest of the night about anything and everything. his spelling, bands, films, hobbies besides our instruments, etc... we had a lot in common and it felt like we were completely on the same wavelength.

besides him being the hottest piece of ass i've ever seen, he was totally cool.

my eyes never left my phone as i texted both dana and rodrick, causing me to eat dinner more slowly since i was constantly picking it up to text them back. the only time i peeled away from the screen was to shower and get ready for bed.

dana went to sleep around 9, but rodrick and i didn't stop until around 11 when we both agreed to get some shut eye for the new school day tomorrow.

as fucking cliche as it sounds, it was safe to say i was falling asleep with a smile on my face.

𓆈

uhh ya this is like a continuation of the last chapter since i felt like the meeting between the two deserved its own part ;-)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

227K 2.3K 45
this is so cringe i'm so sorry revamping as of march 2023💗
5.9K 236 22
"You're annoying as hell Heffley." "Don't act like you don't like it L/N." 𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 "𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓼" 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽...
2.7K 122 16
(COMPLETE) ⇨ ***Little Rascals*** ⇦ ➣[Edited} ⑇ ➽Notice ➽ {THIS IS OLD AND CRINGE}
148K 3.2K 17
"What's up with this weird book you guys always share?" "It's not weird, jerk." (no smut) Rodrick Heffley x female!reader