ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ 💕

By pxxuma

© 𝙿𝚇𝚇𝚄𝙼𝙰 More

©
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
PART WHATEVER
NEW BOOK

Part 8

16.3K 657 376
By pxxuma

Ciara Nadae Williams || 17 || Georgia
excuse any errors

I pulled into the gas station and seen Jay from the basketball court. I'm finna show my ass, Key talking about i can't have no boyfriend but he had a whole girl in the house. Yea let me go get a lil boo.

"Hi Jay." I said shyly walking up to the gas station door.

"Wassup shawty, Where yo lil boyfriend at?" Jay asked.

"He is not my boyfriend." I said laughing. "He's just very ..... protective over me."

"Oh i feel him, so i can still get yo number?" He asked.

"Yea." I got his phone and typed my number in saving it as "Ciara 💙" . He gave me my phone back and his name was saved as "Daddy Jay 😈🖤". I just started laughing and he laughed with me.

"Ight i'll text you later." He said to me.

"Ok, bye." I said, then walked into the store. I got cheeto puffs, sour gummy's, and a pink lemonade brisk and walked up to pay for my things. I decided to go bedroom shopping because i'm not sleeping on that fuckin bed nomore.

While i was at a stop light, I got a text from Keyshawn.

I just left him on read because i didn't feel like texting. I was at the furniture store and i got a bed just to start. (She got money from when her father died)

I went back to Keys house at around 4:00. I walked in and he was on the couch watching tv.

"Where the fuck you was, and why you left me on read?" Key said

"Why the fuck it matter?" I said.

"You gone watch how you talk to me." He said staring at me. I didn't say nothing i just sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone. I'm bout to find me a house gosh. I went to instagram and seen Dejah posted something on her story.

Dejahdabratt

Here she go with that boyfriend shit. She must wanna suck his dick cause ever since i've been around him she been bitter. I went ahead and made my little post.

Ciaradagreat -

I'm tired of her negative energy. I've dealt with my mom, my dads death and now this. I don't have time, so i just blocked her.

Breaking the silence i said something to Key. "I bought a bed to put in the other room, i just wanted you too know." I said to him looking at the tv.

"Why you did that." He asked giving me a confused face.

"Uh because you fucked a girl on a bed i sleep in." I said looking at him.

"Man chill out." He said smacking his lips.

"Nah, ill sleep on the couch tonight." I said going on instagram.

"Ciara Nadae chill out, ian fuck no girl on that damn bed." He said staring at me with a mean face.

"So why was she up there?" I said. i wasn't trynna sound jealous it was just the fact he fuck someone where i sleep at.

"I was about to, but i didn't." he said. "Now stop all dat whining, you wanna get sum to eat?"

"Why you ain't do it?" I asked disregarding his question.

"Man you want sum to eat or not he said getting up."

"Man ok." I said getting up grabbing my stuff. Truth is Key just got head from the girl he brought home. He don't just fuck any and everything.

Me and Key ate at a pizza place. We were outside talking,eating and cracking jokes.

"You ever carried a kid to bed and accidentally hit they head on the wall? i asked Key who was laughing.

"Girl what the fuck?" He said laughing.

"No fr" I said laughing. "Then you start rubbing they head and patting they back real quick."

"Girl you goofy as hell." Key said. "You want kids?"

"Not if they coming out of me tuh."i said making him chuckle. "What about you?"

"Yea i wanna lil boy." He said.

"Mmh go call that girl up and ask her to give you one." I said joking.

"Girl shutup." Key said chuckling. "Imma give you on keep playing." he mumbled.

"Boy what the fuck you just said?" I  said chuckling.

"Nun, come on let's go." Key said walking to his car. Aint nothing popping out this kitty cat #ftk.

When we arrived to Key house, I went and took a shower and fixed up the couch so i could go to sleep. Key came in with a cover and laid on the same couch i was supposed to be sleeping on.

"Um i was sleeping there." I said standing in front of him.

"Nah this where i sleep, you sleep in the room remember." He said.

"I already told you i wasn't sleeping in there." I said.

"Oh that sound like a personal problem." He said. Rude ass. I was tired as hell and i wasn't finna sleep in that room. I just laid on top of Keyshawn and put the cover over me. He rubbed on my booty and that made me fall asleep faster. I could feel his dick harden, and i started moving my hips just to tease him.

"Girl stop that." He said.

"Ok my bad." I said laughing, after that we went to sleep.

____________________________________
~ Hey guysss, i hope y'all liked this part.
~Imma stop updating so my views can go up more.
~ok bye
~ VOTE PLEASE 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 18.4K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
362K 29.5K 100
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕒𝕞, 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?
195K 5.4K 36
"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲?" "𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀" 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝖽𝖼🌚💕 Starte...
818K 28.2K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯