κœ°α΄Κ€α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ α΄›Κα΄˜α΄‡ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ πŸ’•

By pxxuma

Β© π™Ώπš‡πš‡πš„π™Όπ™° More

Β©
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
PART WHATEVER
NEW BOOK

Part 7

17.3K 662 756
By pxxuma

Ciara Nadae Williams || 17 || Georgia

excuse any errors (i really like this chapter hehe)

"Nigga you ass." Keyshawn said to Darius making a shot in the basketball net.

" Niggas make one shot think they Lebron James or some shit." Darius said.

"Nah nigga you ain't made not one shot since we got here." Keyshawn said. Me and Dejah was sitting on the bleachers watching the boys play basketball.

"So whats up with you and Key?" Dejah asked.

"You in my business, don't do dat." I said laughing. I guess she took that shit to heart because she just mugged me and started going off. I was just joking, and i thought she would know that?

"Oh cause i thought a bitch who almost got raped said sum." Dejah said laughing.

"Bitch why you laughing? Yo dirty ass cousin tried to rape me and you laughing bout that shit?" I said.

"I mean it's kinda funny." Dejah said covering her mouth.

"How the fuck is me almost getting raped funny, why did you even bring they up, and how do you know?" I asked looking at her with a mug on my face cause i didn't tell her yet.

"Girl chill out, and my cousin told me, didnt  yo boyfriend come and save you?" "you weak fr" she said laughing. It took everything in my to not punch he in her shit.

"Bitch you foul as fuck, you supposed to be my fuckin friend and you acting like that. i met Key not to long ago and he treats me better than you ever did. Shut the fuck up talkin to me." I said raising my voice.

"Girl i didn't like you anyways,depressed ass, you'll never find somebody else that had you like i did." Dejah said getting up walking to her car. Bitch wtf- anyways.

I just sat there because i really lost someone who i thought was down for me. Someone i thought actually cared for me. That shit hurt fr. I looked up and seen the boys walking to sit down on the bleachers.

"I'm sleeping naked just in case annabelle wanna suck some dick." Aj said while everybody laughed.

"Now bestfriend." I said chuckling.

"Who annabelle?" Ken asked.

"The scary demon doll shit, that bitch left a museum."

"What the fuck you mean she left a museum?" Darius asked with a scared look on his face. While everybody else was cracking jokes and laughing, i turned and seen Keyshawn looking at me.

"You good ma?" Keyshawn asked.

"I'll be ok." i said sliding closer to him

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well me and Dejah aren't friends anymore, that shit hurt i really thought she was my ride or die." I said.

"Bout time you noticed.I seen she was a bad friend when she left you when we first met. You too good fa her anyways." Keyshawn said while grabbing his water.

"Yea i know," When i was about to finish what i was saying, some boy tapped on my shoulder. I know he seen me talking- chile. He was darkskin and has waves with golds in.

"Hey ma whats yo name?" The boy said.

"Ciara." I said with a tight lip smile.

"That's wassup, my name Jay, can i get yo number?" Jay said. Before i could take my phone out, Key said something to Jay.

"Nah she off  limits ." Keyshawn said looking at Jay in his eyes.

"Oh ight." Jay said chuckling. "See you around Ciara."

"Keyshawn now why would you do that?" I said with an attitude.

"Because you don't need no boyfriend." He said taking his phone out going on instagram.

"Boy you is not my daddy, i do wtf i want." I said.

"Yea ight, i'll kill you and that nigga."He said still on his phone.

"Boy you ain't bout that." I said testing him.

"Who ain't?" he said pulling a gun from his pants.

"Oh shit my bad." I said scotting away from him cause i'm not finna die today honey.

"All these city girls pregnant, that's why i'm youngboy cause un un bitch lemme go." Aj said.

"You damn right you is youngboy, all them baby mamas yo ass got." Keyshawn said.

"Omg bestfriend how many kids you got?" I said cause i love kids, as long as they not coming out of me.

"4." he said sighing.

"Damn." i said getting back on my phone. "Come take my pictures Key."

"Girl don't call me dat." He said getting up walking with me.

"My bad Keyshawn." I said rolling my eyes.

"Say it again." He said smirking.

"Boy get the fuck-." I said laughing while handing him my phone.

Ciaradagreat - never needed no one 🥰

d1.key - yeaaa 😈
dopeboyaj - period or w/e you bitches be saying ❤️
random - 🤣🤣 you needed dejah tho.

"Come take my pictures big head ass girl." Keyshawn said

"Ain't nothing big bout me but this ass." i said doing a little twerk then grabbing his phone.

"What you doing with all that ass lemme touch it." Keyshawn sang trynna touch me.

"BYEE." I said cause this nigga is funny.

D1.Key -  Cool out ❤️

Dopeboyaj- big dawg 😈
Prettyboyken-  u hard brudda 🖤
Ciaradagreat - lil ugly ❤️

Dopeboyaj - Lil nigga 🤣🖤
Ciaradagreat - BESTFRIENDDD
prettyboyken - bro 🖤

After spending like 3 hours at the basketball court we finally went home.

"You broke that bond now when it come to you my feelings weak." I sung Chosen 1 by polo g while making videos in the living room. Keyshawn left but he didn't tell me where he was going. I guess he was at the trap because that's where he usually at.

After about 15 minute of making videos the door swung open, and Key and some girl came in the house. Who the fuck is this- chile. I just waved and smiled at her and went back on my phone. Wasn't he the same one who told me i couldn't have a boyfriend. But he got a whole other girl in here WHILE IM HERE . Am i over reacting? i thought to myself? Nahh ion think i am.

Keyshawn and ole girl went into his room. I'm not sleeping on the bed tonight. Matter fact lemme leave this house. "Can i borrow your car Key?" i asked.

"What i told you bout- Yea." he said sitting beside the girl and tossing me his keys. (She been has a drivers license she just ain't have a car) "Don't fuck my shit up." he said and i nodded. After that i left the house i drove down the road til i seen someone familiar.

~ yeaaa i love this chapter !!
~ but how y'all feel bout it ? who y'all think she saw ?
~ ok but i'm mad at Key 🙄
~ VOTE PLEASE ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 4.6K 25
𝐼𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘šπ‘› π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’, π‘”π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑑 π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘› 𝑐𝑒𝑧 π‘–π‘œπ‘› 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘Ž π‘“π‘’π‘π‘˜.
5.2K 160 8
π™¬π™π™šπ™£ 𝙩𝙬𝙀 𝙬𝙀𝙧𝙑𝙙𝙨 π™˜π™€π™‘π™‘π™žπ™™π™š
578K 18.4K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
362K 29.5K 100
𝕀𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕑π•₯ π•žπ•– 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•š π•’π•ž, 𝕕𝕠 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•žπ•–?