This is Bullshit

Od MTDSOW

After his death, Kakashi gets sent into the world of BNHA. He still has all his powers and memories, but no w... Více

Chapter 1 - Kakashi Hatake
Chapter 2 - Crayons
Chapter 3 - Long Days
Chapter 4 - Memories and Movies
Chapter 5 - There are No Benevolent Gods
Chapter 6 - Irritation
Chapter 7 - Kidnapping? How Unoriginal.
Chapter 8 - Theories
Chapter 9 - Precious Past
Bonus (sorta)
Not an Update
Chapter 10 - USJ
Chapter 10.5 - USJ
Chapter 11 - Why Are You Here?!
Chapter 12 - End of Part 1
Part 2 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Plans
Chapter 2 - Todoroki's Log
Chapter 3 - Blank
Chapter 4 - Point of View
Chapter 5 - Sports Festival
Chapter 6 - Cut Your Losses
Chapter 7 - Only the Beginning
Chapter 8 - Tales of Obito's Travels
Chapter 10 - It Hurts
Chapter 11 - Injuries
Q&A!
Chapter 12 - Hospital Stays
Chapter 13 - Childish
Chapter 14 - Rin
Chapter 15 - The Same but Different
Chapter 16 - End of Part 2
Part 3 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Change
Chapter 2 - Rekindling
Uh... Oops?
Chapter 2.1 - Omake 1
Chapter 2.2 - Omake 2
Chapter 3 - Finals
Chapter 4 - Endeavor
Chapter 5 - Mall Trips
100K!!!!!!
Chapter 6 - Familiarity
Chapter 7 - Can't Catch a Break
Chapter 7.5 - Scars
Chapter 8 - Target
Chapter 9 - Fairness is Decided by Circumstance
Chapter 10 - End of Part 3
Announcement
Part 4 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Truth
Chapter 2 - Understand
Chapter 3 - You Heard it Here First, Folks
Chapter 3.5 - A Look Into the Past
Chapter 3.6 - Malfunctions
Chapter 3.7 - Cults
Chapter 4 - Tune In Next Time, If There Is One
Chapter 5 - Good News and Bad News
Chapter 6 - Conscious
Chapter 7 - The Truth, or As Much of it As I Can Say
Chapter 8 - Fussing Over Phone Calls, A Riveting Tale By Kakashi Hatake
Chapter 9 - Before You Say Anything...
Chapter 10 - Believe Me When I Say...
Chapter 11 - Open the Door to Hell...
Chapter 12 - End of Part 4
Final Part - Prologue
Chapter 1 - I Promise
Chapter 2 - Mission
Chapter 3 - Calm Like The Sea in A Storm
Chapter 4 - Spiral
Chapter 5 - Louder than Bombs
Chapter 5.5 - Omake: In Which, Kakashi Opens A Business
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 1
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 2
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 3
Arise From the Ashes, O' Fallen Soldier Pt. 4

Chapter 9 - Not This Shit Again

19.7K 925 350
Od MTDSOW

Me thinking of giving Shigaraki a redemption arc: (づ。◕‿◕。)づ
These next few chapters: 🖕(ᵔᴥᵔ)🖕

Kakashi honestly didn't think that this would happen for the second time. It's not like he thought that after that warp guy was captured, they'd all just go away and slink back into the shadows, but he really just didn't think they would have the audacity to try this shit again.

Now, some of you may be asking, but Kakashi! What happened?

Well, Kakashi would love to answer, but he can't. Why? Because he's been gagged, blindfolded and his hands, legs and head have been restrained.

If you were to ask Kakashi how he got into this situation, he would try to look at you like you were stupid, it was just stated that he's immobile, and unable to say or do anything. What makes you think he can answer questions?

Save your responses, he can't say anything to answer them. Even if he knew you were there watching his every move, he still couldn't answer.

Now, let us go back to two days ago after Kakashi left with Bakugou and Todoroki to meet his informant.

~Magical time travelling noises~

"Where the fuck are we going?" Bakugou asked. The three of them were wearing masks not unlike the ones required for ANBU. Kakashi was Inu, Bakugou was Fox, and Todoroki was Cat.

"We're going to meet an informant of mine. I figured it would be good to acquaint you two with him." Kakashi turned to face them. "But, when I go in there, you need to stay silent. The informant's name is Yamashita Kazuo (Ehh? Ehhhh?). He's got a hand in most, if not all of the underground fights, and he's been keeping tabs on the hero/villains scene for a long time."

"Why do we need to be silent?" Todoroki asked.

"Because you both show too much emotion." Kakashi said blankly.

Bakugou looked at Todoroki and scoffed. "Half n' Half? Emotion?"

"Yes, all that fist clenching and tensing you do is obvious to anyone trained to see it." Kakashi sighed. "Just watch." Kakashi changed his walking style to something more rigid and confident.

"What do you want, kid? This ain't no place for a runt like you."

"I have arrangements to see Kazuo." Kakashi said coldly. "Your boss."

"And what's your name?"

Kakashi looked up at the man, and somehow managed to look at him like he was stupid through the mask. "Oh. So you're an idiot."

"What did you say?"

"I'll say this again slowly, I have arrangements with your boss, would you like me to call him?" Kakashi pulled out his phone, which now had a standard black case on it with a generic background and one visible app. The camera was covered. Kakashi pressed the phone icon, and Kazuo's number came up. "Or would you like to call him and explain to him why we're standing out here chatting?"

"I-I can't let you in. There are no appointments for-"

"Oh. Perhaps you have a death wish then?" Kakashi began to radiate killing intent. "Shame, you had at least a few more days left on your life, lest you annoy someone less patient than I am."

"N-No! Come in!"

"I thought so." Kakashi pushed past him, Todoroki and Bakugou following behind reluctantly.

Bakugou moved to say something, but Kakashi silenced him, making the hand signs for "say nothing."

Kakashi vaguely registered Todoroki sign something to Bakugou as he pushed two large, red doors open.

"Ah, Inu! I was wondering when you would arrive." Kazuo stood up and shook his hand.

"Your idiotic guard stopped me at the gate."

"Ah yes well, he isn't really the brightest, but he likes it there so we keep him." Kazuo looked at Bakugou and Todoroki. "Friends of yours?"

"Something like that. What do you have for me?" Kakashi asked.

"Straight to the point, I see. Good."

"I am paying you." Kakashi sat on the couch across from Kazuo, and motioned for the other two to do the same.

Kazuo motioned with his hand and two other men stepped in, each carrying a file.

"We have intel stating that the League is on the move." One said.

Kakashi handed Todoroki and Bakugou a file each after skimming them both. On the day of the Sports Festival, the amount of crime shot up. 7 people died, and 15 were injured, plus all the counts of petty crime and... not petty crime.

"Even after all this?" Kakashi asked monotonously. 'Figures.'

"Yes. It seems this was only the beginning-" An explosion sounded.

"What was that you were saying, I didn't quite catch that." Kakashi made quick hand signs at Bakugou and Todoroki, telling them to be on guard, which they already were.

"Reita? Come in Reita?" One of the guards called. Static was what came back. A guard came running through the doors.

"Everyone in the front half of the building is dead, or crushed under rubble. Sir, you need to leave."

"Right, this way then." Kazuo motioned for them to follow him, but Kakashi shook his head.

"If it's a fight he wants, it's a fight he gets." He said.

"I'm so glad to hear you agree." The doors slammed open and people swarmed the room. Minor villains and small time criminals, but the main one was at the front. All for one. They were instantly surrounded, and Kakashi sighed.

He made quick hand signs for a Kage Bunshin two poofed into existence. One grabbed Todoroki and Bakugou, and the other took Kazuo.

"Hold your breath." They both said, before all 5 disappeared.

"That wasn't very wise, now you're here by yourself." All for One said in a scolding manner.

"Yes. That was the point. Honestly, you'd think at least one of the villains would be able to use their eyes properly, but oh well... Chidori." The lightning buzzed in his hand, and he vanished.

~~~

Bakugou, Todoroki, Kazuo and the two Kakashi's appeared in what looked to be Kakashi's room. They all scrambled to get up and burst through the doors.

"Kakashi? You're- Oh goddamn it. You've gotta be kidding me." Aizawa inhaled sharply. "What's the matter?"

Bakugou and Todoroki looked at each other and tried to find the words to explain what had happened. Kage Bunshin Kakashi stepped forwards.

"So first," He held up one finger. "Real Kakashi is fighting the most powerful villain in the world (All for One) along with around... 35-45 other villains. Second," two fingers, "he's still injured from the Sports Festival. Third... is there a third?"

"He's what? Where?"

"Oh I doubt he's there anymore." Clone Kakashi shook his head. "If I had to guess, they're in a remote location now."

"What? Why?"

"Well, I'm assuming Kakashi handled all the other guys with ease, and All for One doesn't like that, so now they're fighting on his terms." Clone Kakashi shrugged. "Oh right. Third, it's not going well." Both Kakashi's poofed out of existence.

"And who are you?" Aizawa asked Kazuo.

"Oh, I'm the King of the Underworld, pleasure to meet you. Kakashi is such a delight to be around." He shook Aizawa's hand. Aizawa looked like he was about to faint, and honestly? Bakugou and Todoroki couldn't blame him

~~~

The corpses of the small criminals hit the ground almost at the same time. The air reeked of blood and burning flesh.

"You are skilled." All for One chuckled. The both of them were transported to a different location, seemingly underground.

There was a pause, before they both unleashed their attacks. Kakashi threw kunai and dodged All for One's light beams. They weren't too corrosive, they only left a bit of a burn on skin.

Kakashi created three lightning clones and used them to survey All for One's fighting style.

All for One wasn't too good at hand to hand combat, he fought from afar with large, well thought out attacks. He did have a few Quirks for close combat, and he could use them well.

Kakashi would send a fireball and All for One would deflect it with water. Lightning attacks were nullified by the Earth. Kakashi didn't know a lot of Air jutsu and there didn't seem to be too many air related Quirks, so that wasn't a problem at least.

The fight shook the foundations of the basement they were in. The ceiling began to crumble. Kakashi would've thought it was rather poetic, the ceiling symbolizing his resolve and stamina, if he wasn't fighting a losing battle and... well, losing!

The gap in their power was small, but a gap was a gap. Kakashi could feel the muscles in his legs beginning to tense with exhaustion. All for One coughed blood, Kakashi's limbs shook. All for One threw him against the walls of the room, Kakashi assumed he used one of telekinetic powers. He felt the hit sting more than it should've because of his previous fight with Bakugou. He was regretting a lot of things right now.

"Shigaraki wants you alive and able to feel pain." All for One spoke, his voice was raspy. Kakashi was surprised he hadn't said anything yet, usually he'd be getting an entire backstory by now.

"Does he? How sweet." What Kakashi should've done, he was now realizing, was shunshin away the moment he knew he couldn't win. That would've been the smart thing to do.

Kakashi forced chakra into his legs and darted forward. He sliced at All for One's arm, and hit. It was a deep gash, to the point where if you tugged on his arm too hard, Kakashi thought it would fall off. So he pulled it, and off it came.

All for One was furious, and kicked him hard enough that he hit the ceiling. Kakashi hit the floor with a thud.

Kakashi wonders, though not for the first time, if he's finally done. Black spots dot his vision and the pain from all over his body fades away.

~More Magic Time Travel Noises~

And so, Kakashi finds himself in the League's hideout, gagged and tied up. If Kakashi could speak, he'd say something about how kinky this is, but alas, since hes been gagged, there will be no jokes as of yet.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

107K 5.4K 31
This is the Sequel to Ride or Die, if you have not read it then I STRONGLY suggest you do, otherwise you are going to ask ALOT of questions. This is...
136K 3K 31
Percy Jackson is Goode High School's swim jock with a complicated past unknown to most of the people around him. Everyone, especially the girls, love...
836 61 5
give new energy or strength to. [Name] is an unaffiliated awakener and a strong one who can be compared to a few rankers, a teenager who bores the de...
153K 5.9K 17
Appearing from a sudden black phenomenon in the sky, Killua has no idea how he appeared into this strange world. " Sadate him!" " It's not working!!"...