Double Trouble!!

By dusky_writes

Nandini Murthy and Mannat Murthy are two twins. They are identical, with their face to their smile everything... More

Introduction.. + Copyright
(1) The Malhotra's
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
part 45
New Story
Part 46
Part 47

(2) The Murthy's

5.6K 653 329
By dusky_writes

So here is the second update of the story do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

Please do vote guys 😭😭 I am not even getting 200 votes.. please try to vote I will try to give regular updates ♥️..

She stepped out of her room with a smile on her angelic face wearing a black kurti teaming up with red pants...her duppata was hanging on her one shoulder...she tucked her hair strands behind her ear and descended the stairs..

"Good morning mom" she wished in her ever so sweet voice stepping inside the kitchen..

"Good morning Mannat" her mom arti wished her back..

"Let me help you"  she said..

"It's ok barbie I'll manage" arti said with a smile..

"No no i want to help you" she said and arti chuckled..

"Babe your phone is ringing" mannat's twin sister stepped inside the kitchen and they turned towards her..

Only their face is same as they are identical twins but they are poles apart still their smile is same..she was wearing a crop top teaming up with denim skirt looking cute as fuck.. her hair is left open...

Mannat ran to her and took the phone from her hand but the ring had already stopped "woahhh easy lady" nandini said and she smiled sheeplishly and her started ringing once again..

She looked at nandini and she was already looking at her.. mannat passed her a smile and picked the call "I'll call you after sometime" mannat said hastily over the phone call and hung up without listening anything from the other side..

"Kiska call tha?" asked nandini like elder sister..

(Who's it?)

"Just a call from college friend" mannat replied looking here and there.. nandini nodded still unsatisfied by her answer..

Nandini went to arti and hugged her.."good morning momma murthy" she wished and kissed her cheeks..

"Good morning doll" arti wished her back..

"Good morning my beautiful queen and pretty princesses" yash wished stepping inside the kitchen..

"Good morning handsome" nandini and mannat wished in unison..

"Good morning yash" arti wished..
_____________________

"I told you not to call me in the morning nandini was about to pick the call" she whispered on the phone call..

"But you didn't call me previous night you are very bad sugarcake" she heard his complained and chuckled..

"I was with nandini.. we were watching movie together so that's why" she answered softly..

"Sunshine it's been so long we've met.. so let's meet today" he said and she can sense the desperation and excitement in his voice..

"It's sunday and it's impossible for me to stepped out today as everyone is at home" she replied softly and he hummed.. she can feel that he is sad..

"But yeah we can meet tomorrow after my business study class" she said excitedly trying to cheer him up..

"As far as I know business study is on 2nd period means you will going to bunk the class after that" he asked and she chuckled..

"Atleast I can do this much for you anyways I will going to take the notes from my friends" she said looking here and there not wanting anyone to hear her personal talks..

"What about your sis then?" He asked..

"She is not going college tomorrow she is going dad's office for some important works" she replied..

"Ok then I'll meet you tomorrow" he mumbled over the phone call..

"Then bye?" She said softly biting her lips..

"Don't bite your lips that's my job" he said and her eyes widened..

"Besharam hai aap" she said and he chuckled..

(You are shameless)

"Ayee aap jo bolti ho tum dil pe lagta hai" he said grinning and she giggled..

"Now bye" she hung up the call and turned only to found nandini standing at the door..

"Hiii nandini" she wished smiling nervously..

"Kaun tha call mein?" Nandini asked raised eyebrows..

"Fri..friend" she fumbled..

"Friend who.." nandini was about to ask more but her phone started ringing so she left while mannat sighed in relief..
___________________________________

Breakfast table..

"Raj is trying to snatch The Khanna's project from me I can't beleive this and his son Anurag is with him" yash said..

"Dad don't take tension you will get the project" nandini said munching the bread..

"I want that project at any cost" yash said.

"Ughh this Anurag Malhotra? I will kill him someday" as soon as those words escaped nandini's lip Mannat chocked on her bread and started coughing badly..

"Shiit what happen babe?" Nandini stood up and caressed her back and she coughed more..

"Breath Mannat" she said rubbing her back softly..

"Drink this" arti passed her a glass of water..

She drank the water and took a deep breath..

"Are you ok?" Nandini asked being concerned for her little twin..

Mannat nodded in yes wiping the tears from her eyes due to continuous coughing..

"I want to meet Anurag Malhotra once then I will teach him lesson like why he is behind this project and this project will not going to profit him in any means" nandini said angrily..

"Dad, nandu it's a breakfast table can't we just have our breakfast peacefully everyday this Malhotra's projects, deals and all" Mannat said softly she hates shouting or talking in rude tone..

Everyone just shut their mouth and started having the breakfast silently..
__________________________

Here in Mannat's room..

"Mann"

"Nandu"

"Mann"

"Nandu"

"Mann"

"Nandu"

"Ohh my God babies why you both are fighting?" Arti stepped inside the room to found them doing pillow fight..

"She is started mom" nandini whined and mannat's eyes widened as nandini was lying..

"I started? I toh never fight" mannat said pouting..

"Aweee my little baby twin" nandini pulled her cheeks hardly..

She grumpily looked at her elder twin rubbing her cheeks..

"Accha now tell me why you both are fighting?" Arti asked sitting beside them..

"Mom tomorrow I am going to dad's office for something important I want mannat to accompany me but she wants to go college alone" nandini said and mannat looked at her grumpily..

"Mom I want to college I hate those office meetings ughh" mannat said..

"I want you to accompany me I want to teach someone lesson come with me na please" nandini said pouting..

"I won't" mannat said..

"Fine I have my own ways tomorrow you have to come to the office" nandini said and flipped her hair back..

"Mom she is so dominating" mannat said like a baby hugging arti..

"I am your elder twin barbie" nandini said and mannat made a bad face making her laughed..
___________________________________

Okay how's the update? Liked it or loved it...

Few words on Murthy Twins!! well they are cute 😍♥️

Are you all excited for the next update? 😆😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 15.3K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
63.6K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
133K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.5M 26.8K 58
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...