I Know What Sin Is

By clownceo

College. For Ben's lifelong friend Sarah, it's the gateway to adulthood - a place for him to study, find a de... More

Prologue - Ben
Prologue - Michael
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 20

1.7K 132 341
By clownceo

please bring some holy water with you to this chapter. and give some to me. i need it.

⚠️ highly explicit content.

The light from the hallway grew to a sliver as Michael sealed us inside the bedroom.

My back pressed against the door, legs still hooked around his waist, hands buried in his hair. He kissed down my throat while I clung to him, my whole body burning, aching with anticipation. I wanted this so bad. I didn't care about anything else. Couldn't think beyond this moment. My every thought was him.

His lips found mine again. Fast, dizzying. I let him in, let myself melt beneath him. "I need you," I whispered, half-pleading. "Right now."

He kissed me again. "You've got me."

I grinned, too excited for words. He laid me down on the bed, still pressed against me. The alcohol in my system swirled with my heightened emotions and left me dizzy.

I watched him, breathing hard, as he lifted my legs into the air and pulled both my pants and underwear off urgently, smiling down at me like I was a fresh buffet and he'd been starving for weeks.

"Are you comfortable?" Michael asked as he crawled over me. "You feel okay?"

I nodded, trying to keep myself from trembling.

"You look like a little bunny in a cage," he commented, tracing the side of my face with one finger.

I bit my lip. "You look like you're about to eat me."

He chuckled and leaned down, kissing my lips lightly. I sighed, letting some calm wash over me. His hands were warm on my sides, the tips of his curls brushing my forehead. It was grounding. The bedroom we were in, despite being large, was devoid of any decoration. The only light came from a small white lamp on the nightstand, next to a fake plant and a jewelry tree.

The light cast a gentle glow on us, just bright enough to make out his expression. He looked down at me, eyes on mine as he went in for another kiss.

"Why are you being so romantic?" I laughed.

He paused. That seemed to catch him off-guard. "I don't know," he murmured, then smiled and ducked lower.

A groan built in my throat as I felt his lips make their way down my chest, and I knew immediately where he was headed.

It was easy with Michael. Apparently all I had to do was exist and he would suck my dick.

He kept eye contact as he bobbed his head up and down, his tongue twisting around my tip to catch the drops of precum forming. I squeezed my eyes closed as I groaned, my face scrunching up.

Fuck. He was so good at this. Masterful. It amazed me that someone could wield so much power on their knees.

I whined in protest as he sat up and drew my legs together. "Don't worry, you'll get more later. Can you lie on your tummy for me?"

I gulped.

"C'mon," he said, giving my ass a pat. "I wanna eat you, little bunny."

I pressed my lips together as I flipped over, reaching above my head to grab one of the bed's pillows. He planted a few stray kisses on my lower back, pushing my shirt up so more of my skin was exposed, then shifted himself down further and spread my legs.

I wanted to magically disappear.

He traced his fingertips along the backs of my thighs so lightly I shivered. "You ticklish?" he asked teasingly as he did it again, going back up this time. My whole body twitched. "Guess so."

I hated how quickly - and visibly - my body responded to him. Every little touch, everything he did, was reflected in my shivers, my burning skin, my ragged breaths.

He touched something at the base of my spine that made me have an involuntary spasm and arch my back, pushing my ass in his face.

"So impatient," he chuckled. He gripped my cheeks in his hands and, before I could react, licked all the way up between them.

I curled my toes in my socks, bending my knees so my legs hung in the air on either side of him. I had goosebumps everywhere now, and I was shaking as if I was cold, but at the same time I felt like there was a fire burning inside me and I would burst into flames any second.

As much as I hated myself for it, deep down, I got a sick pleasure from this. Sure, the idea was nasty. But the fact that without doing anything I'd somehow gotten a guy I met one week ago to lick my asshole made me feel kind of powerful.

I never could have imagined how good this felt. His hands cradled my hips, keeping me locked in place but also gently caressing my skin. I buried my face in the pillow, heart pounding, lungs pulling air in deep.

He kept going until I was so desperate to come I started rubbing myself against the sheets. I bit my lip to contain my moans and when that wasn't enough, I bit down on the pillow and I was still letting out pathetic little whimpers.

Michael paused and kissed the back of my thigh. He watched me for a moment, seeming to drink in the sight of me. "You like that, huh?"

I wanted to deny it. But my whole body was screaming evidence.

"Can I try using my finger?"

I tensed immediately. This was how guys had sex. One of them had to take it up the ass. I didn't know much beyond that. I should have done some research, watched a video or something, but it was too late now.

He must have seen how terrified I looked. I didn't want him to know how nervous I was, because then maybe he would stop, and I really wanted to be with him.

"Hey, calm down," he whispered, his voice soft and soothing. "No rush, okay?"

I didn't reply for a moment, just watched as he ran his thumb down the path between my legs. "How bad will it hurt?"

"Depends," he murmured. "How high's your pain tolerance?"

I considered. "Pretty high."

He smirked and tilted his head to kiss my thigh. "You should be fine then."

I faked a smile and fell back into silence, busying myself with pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it to the floor with my other clothes.

Once, I'd clicked on a video on Pornhub where an ugly old man was fisting this poor girl's ass. By the end of it she had what looked like actual guts falling out of her, and the creepy old shitbag just kept grinning and zooming in with the camera to her fucking mess of an asshole as he played with it with his dirty fingers.

My heart was racing now just thinking about it, ending up like that, and sweat was starting to form around my hairline. I could hear a faint ringing in my ears as I struggled to gulp down the bile rising in my throat. "You okay?" he asked softly.

"Yeah," I mumbled as convincingly as possible. I felt so dizzy I wondered if I would pass out. Hoping to take both our minds off my state, I leaned forward, ready to press my lips to his, then gulped as I remembered where his mouth had been and ducked down to his neck.

"You're psyching yourself out," Michael whispered, his lips touching my ear.

I looked up. "I know."

"Just take a deep breath, count to three, and we'll go for it. Okay?" he asked, subtly sliding one hand under me while the other rubbed my bare shoulders. "I'll go really slow. If it hurts, just tell me."

"Okay," I agreed hesitantly.

"Count."

"One," I said, practically shaking in fear. "Two." I let out a tiny squeak of surprise as he, without warning, pushed his finger into me.

By the way, he happened to have the nicest hands I think anyone on earth possessed: tanned, with thumb bones that stuck out and a whole network of veins visible under his skin.

I gasped as he pushed both his index and middle fingers in, pausing as I breathed before spreading them apart. He kept whispering relax, and I leaned back, really trying to, pretending I was completely fine.

He twisted his fingers deeper in a wave motion, curling them upward until he hit something inside me that sent a shock wave of intense feeling through my whole body. I gasped, jolting upward, my hips shaking.

I moaned, curving my spine as I subconsciously pressed down onto his hand. I was throbbing now, just from whatever he was doing. "Why does..."

"It feel good?" he guessed. I nodded and he grinned. "Health class failed you." I was planning on questioning further but then he leaned up, pulling my hips closer to him and taking me in his mouth again.

He'd go down, hold for an impossible, blissful eternity, then pull up, curving his head to the side, and go again. He licked me, he fondled me, he pressed my legs down against my chest as he worked his fingers in and out until I was almost screaming at all the stimulation.

"You gonna cum for me?" Michael whispered, his hand twisting up and down at an overwhelming speed. I nodded vehemently, my eyebrows scrunching together as I pushed my hips in his direction. "Tell me you're gonna cum."

"I'm-" I dropped my legs, letting them stretch over his shoulder, then arched my back as his other hand hit that spot inside me. "I'm gonna cum," I mumbled. "Just keep-" I let out a strangled moan, squeezing my eyes shut as I hit the back of his throat.

I came harder than I could ever remember, like a gunshot. My body collapsed back into the sheets, defeated.

He didn't even look up. He had this super-focused expression on his face as he used his wet hand to slowly stroke himself, like he was preparing to defuse a bomb.

I took hold of the pillow weakly before turning silently onto my stomach. He started grazing his tip between my ass cheeks, his precum making a slippery glossiness to ease the friction. I inhaled sharply, looking behind me, and he immediately offered up his free hand.

I accepted it gratefully and squeezed, the panic of too-late regret overtaking me.

"Still okay?" he asked.

My chest tightened with a mix of gratitude and embarrassment. I felt bad that he had to keep checking on me. Silently, I gave him a little nod.

He held himself carefully and pushed the tip in, making me grip a fistful of the pillow, then leaned down, pausing about halfway to cover my body with his, his arms curling under mine.

"Hi," I whimpered, staring into his eyes. I wondered if I could ever look at him again and not remember this very moment.

"Hi, sweetheart," he whispered. He moved over and gave my temple a quick kiss. "I know it hurts. It'll get better, I promise."

I felt sort of jealous, because I knew how good he must feel. I was shaking, but I couldn't really tell if it was from pain or just shock or something else. I bit down on my lip, digging my teeth into the skin, and choked back a sob.

"Fuck," he said, his voice a throaty groan, as he threaded our fingers tighter together.

I parted my lips, a small sound escaping me, and then cried out as he slammed the rest of the way in, making my whole body slide forward.

"Shit," he panted, the sound setting me aflame all over again. "Fucking god." He raised himself up, pulling back and then pushing all the way, again and again until we fell into a rhythm. I got louder with every stroke, not even caring about anyone else hearing.

Then he sat up, grunting as he pulled out completely and gripped my waist with both hands to flip me onto my back. I gasped and let him push my legs up so forcefully my knees touched my chin and my ass lifted off the mattress.

I felt so vulnerable, so helpless being crumpled like that underneath him, knowing there would be no way of getting away even if I wanted to. He gripped my hands with his, the curls over his forehead bouncing, and thrust into me, making our skin slap together.

His hesitance was completely gone, replaced by a savage, desperate need. "Fuck," he whispered again, his face twisted in pleasure. "Fuck, I'm almost there."

I gripped my quivering legs to his sides, stretching my neck back. He moaned then, burying himself in me and holding my hips so his thighs touched the backs of mine, and a second later he came, his body shuddering on top of mine.

He held my thighs as he gently eased out, making some liquid spill out immediately, then with a heavy sigh dropped onto his side and looked at me. "Oh my god."

I scooted over to him and laid my head on his chest, suddenly feeling very clingy.

He didn't move to hold me, instead he was apparently so drained that he just lay there.

I sighed angrily and rolled over, sprawling all my limbs out. It was a very nice bed. Very comfortable. One of the best I'd ever been in. I looked at him, my eyes narrowing with a sudden thought. "I think this is her grandma's bed."

He yawned. "Huh?"

"I think we had sex in Meg's grandma's bed," I said. "There's three bedrooms, right- Meg's, the guest one, and this one. So what's this one? Obviously the grandma."

"This could be the guest one," he suggested calmly, already closing his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure I fucked Amy in the guest one."

He looked at me, then broke into a laugh. "Christ, you're running out of rooms, buddy. What's next, the garage?"

"I'm being serious," I whined. "What if the old lady comes home to find some random naked guys in her bed?"

"She'd probably think she'd been blessed by Jesus," he said.

"She'd have a heart attack and die." I rolled onto my hands and knees and crawled to the edge of the bed. I couldn't even see where I'd thrown my clothes. "Oh my god, I can't believe this." I stood up, and immediately my shaky legs gave out.

I hit the floor hard.

"Ben?" I heard Michael's voice above me as I groaned in pain. "Did you just fall over?"

"No," I lied.

"Jesus Christ." He was already up before I could stand. "Let me help you." I let him pull me to my feet, our chests bumping as I regained my balance. He grabbed the pillow I'd been holding earlier and sat me on it gently, then crouched in front of me and guided my bare feet through the legs of the trunks.

I looked down. I couldn't help but feel broken. Literally and figuratively. I couldn't even stand up. Instinctively, my arms wrapped around my chest, shielding myself.

"Hey, do you want me to get you anything?" he asked. "Would you like something to drink?"

I wanted him to hold me, but I felt too pathetic to say even that, so I just silently wrapped my arms around him.

He laughed. "Okay. That works."

"Have you done this with other guys?" I asked suddenly. I didn't even plan to ask. I just had to know if this meant anything to him or if I was simply one of countless bodies.

"Cuddling? Or are you talking about sex?"

I didn't answer. I regretted asking in the first place.

"Yeah, I've had sex with guys. But honestly, most of them are gone five minutes later. It was never anything more than that."

I turned myself towards him, resting my cheek on his shoulder. "You're the only man that'll ever get to touch me."

"Are you sure about that?" he said, chuckling a little.

I nodded vigorously.

He laughed and kissed the top of my head, tousling my hair. "Okay then. I feel very special."

"You are special," I told him.

He moved his hand down from my back to my ass, and I could feel the warmth of his palm through my underwear. "Hmm. I kinda like knowing this is all for me. Thank you."

"You're welcome," I whispered, smirking. "Can I ask you more stuff?"

He smiled. "Sure."

"So you never, like, went on a date with a dude?"

"Nah." He grinned and reached up to squeeze me tighter. "Why you asking, Benjamin?"

I blushed and dropped my head. "Just like, I never would... so I wondered if you would..."

He leaned down after me, trying to kiss my forehead as I ducked away from him. "We can go on a date if you want. Like, to a diner or something. Or we could just stay home and watch movies. I would do that."

"I don't wanna go on a date," I snapped.

He sighed.

"I have one more question," I murmured sleepily, rubbing my cheek against his chest. "It's very important." I yawned deeply.

"Ask away," he said.

"Do you know how to take a bra off a girl?"

He gave me a weird look, then narrowed his eyes. "Uh, yeah, why?"

"I need you to show me how."

He laughed for like the hundredth time and pressed his face into my hair. "Okay."

I closed my eyes. "Thanks. I wanna go to sleep now." I lifted my hand so it was raised in front of him.

"What?" he said, still laughing.

"You have to hold my hand," I said.

He slowly slid his fingers up my palm until they were between mine, then clasped them together. "You have really tiny hands for a guy," he observed.

I sniffed. "Yours are just big."

"I think they fit together nice," he whispered.

"Yeah," I said. "Goodnight."

He tilted his head down, not moving his body at all, and kissed my forehead gently. "Goodnight."

I wished then I hadn't been so curt, because I figured I only had so long that I could get away with it. The truth was, right then, I felt happy and safe like I couldn't remember feeling in years. I felt the same butterflies that normally made me feel sick, but now just giddy like I was a kid.

Like nothing bad in the world would happen to me, because I was with him, the man I feared would lead me astray but now I saw as my saving grace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7.6K 25
James is an average guy, at least that's the way he sees it. He married his University girlfriend and they rent in a small apartment in the city with...
434K 4.7K 7
SPIN-OFF TO "FROM THE OTHER SIDE" Having a crush on one of your best friends is already a struggle. Having a crush on one of your best friends, who...
413K 30.5K 103
James falls for a guy. Then another! He's torn between sweet Oliver and tragic Victor. He can't pick between them, but maybe he doesn't have to. His...
209K 11.8K 105
Four BoyxBoy Couples ♡♡♡♡ When teens finally move away from home to live on campus, things are bound to get messy and wild! See how a handful of boys...