MY LAWYER || JINSOO

By _WorldwideChu_

So.. I heard there are rumors about you putting a viagra In the Drink of Lee Minho.. is that true?" "No sir... More

Part 1= Beggining
Part 3= Hang-Out
Part 4= Let the Fun Begin..
Part 5= Drugged
Part 6= accussed
Part 7= Backlash For nothing
Part 8= DM
Part 9= 3 months and 2 weeks..
Part 10= In one condition.
Part 11= Getting ready
Part 12= 1st day
Part 13= Starting
Part 14= teach me
Part 15= Teaching Miss Jisoo
Part 16= Welcome back..
Part 17= You again?
Part 18= saved
Part 19= preparing
Part 20= Start with the case
Part 21= doing the real work
Part 22= Ready
Part 23= Accomplished
Part 24= fun (SHORT)
Part 25= What happened
Part 26= Frustration
Part 27= Getting ready for Drama
Part 28= problems adding up (long)
Part 29= She what?
Part 30= a break

Part 2= Fun Times

264 11 0
By _WorldwideChu_

"Lets go!" She sqealed and I giggled.
______________________________________

Later..

Jin's POV

After awhile of driving, I finally arrived at my company. I made my way to the Parking lot and roamed around to find a spot. Soon, I found one which is right beside My Workmate's car. His name is Jeon Jeongguk. We call him Kook or Jungkook

. I parked beside his car and surprisingly, His car is opened. I looked at him through his Window and I saw Something I shouldnt Have..

HIM AND HIS GIRLFRIEND MAKING OUT.

Yes, He has a girlfriend named, Lalisa Manoban.

She is from Thailand but just transfered here in Korea. She is also A lawyer. They fell inlove when they were assigned to work on one Case together. They both are the youngest Lawyer is our Company. I deep sighed and Grabbed my phone. I dialed his number and watched them. They let go of the kiss and I saw Kook grabbing his phone. He looked at the ID and Answered the call.

"Hey Hyung!!" He greeted.

"Hello Maknae!!" I greeted back, Still watching him.

"So hyung, How's the case??" He asked

"It went pretty well as usual." I said adding A Little flex on my voice then, He chuckled.

"Good Job and Congrats hyung!" He said and I chuckled. Then, I saw Lisa Pout and Jungkook Saw that then, I saw Kook Smiling.

"Well.. Hyung I have to go now.. See you lat-" he was about Greet me goodbye But I cutted him off.

"Why? Gotta make out with Lisa now?" I teased and I saw him widen his eyes and look at His Girlfriend, Lisa.

"How's you know hyung??" He asked and I chuckled. I Open my door car and Jungkook saw me making Lisa look at me too. I ended the call and they exited the car.

"Like hello? Atleast Have your Window car tinted." I said while Giving a sigh to show fake dissapointment.

"Hyung!!" I heard Jungkook Whine. I laughed.

"Oppa, U dont have to emberass us" she said while pouting.

"Yea yea yeaaa Lets go in." I said as I roll my eyes and went in.They whined but followed me anyways. We went in the elevator and lisa pressed the button, 8 since that is our floor. Actually, Laywers are devided into sections and 1 section claims 1 Floor. Idk if that makes sense but..

Section 1: Floor 3
Section 2: Floor 4
Section 3: Floor 5
Section 4: Floor 6
Section 5: Floor 7
Section 6: Floor 8
Section 7 & 8: Bosses.

Soon,The Elevator moved and finally stopped at our floor. I entered and everyone was there, Talking. The people in section 6, Or my Section are..

Taehyung

Jennie

Jimin

Yoongi

Nayeon

Lisa

Jungkook

Hoseok (BTS' new look in Dynamite is super Hawt and amazing! But Hoseok oppar for me hits different-)

We also have 3 More Friends who arent in our section. They are

Jihyo: Section 4

Momo: Section 4

Namjoon: Section 8. [Boss]

We all are friends. We all became friends ever since I joined this company. They were all friends already, Except Jennie and Momo. They just Allowed me to join them and When the 2, Jennie and Momo, Joined our company, Jihyo Got along with them and Introduced her to us then, We obviously allowed them to be part of Our group! Actually, Taehyung And Jennie are dating along with Yoongi And Nayeon.

"Oh hey Maknaes and Hyung!!" Jimin greeted making everyone look at us and smile. We 3 smiled back.

"Annyeong! What happened when I was gone??" I asked as I leaned on the wall.

"nothing necessary. How about You Oppa? What happened??" Jennie asked

"Guess people." I said as I wink at them. They started to think.

"Hyung won." Jungkook cutted their Thoughts off By Telling the answer. I glared at him and everyone chuckled. They all clapped at me and Jungkook followed.

"Congrats hyung!"

"Good Job oppa!!"

"Thank you!" I said as I bowed like a performer making everyone laugh.

"Im going to Starbucks!! Does everyone want something??" Jimin suddenly asked while grabbing a pen and A piece of paper

"Coffee americano. Grande" I said

"Green tea Cream pleasee!! Grande too!!" Jennie said.

"Java Chip please. Tall." Hoseok said

"Alright, Anyone else? I feel like A waiter here." Jimin said and we all chuckled.

"Yea, Im pretty sure that's all." Yoongi said.

"Alright now hand me the money." Jimin said and everyone stared at him.

"Did you guys really think im a nice B¡tch Who Will pay for your drinks? Well, you thought wrong!" He said sassily. Me, Jennie and Hoseok grabbed our wallet and Grabbed some money then, Jimin went near us and Claimed it.

"See ya!" He said before going to the Elevator.

"What happened to him while I was gone? Why the heck is he so hyper?" I asked as I deep sighed.

Jisoo's POV

Beep beep!

"Unnie!! The van is here!" Rosé screamed. I exited The kitchen and we grabbed all our valuebles then, Left my apartment. We both went in our Van And the driver drove. The mall was a bit far so.. We have to stay here for awhile..

"Yah Unnie.. can we buy from starbucks?" Rosé suddenly asked.

"Hm?" I Hummed.

"I WAnT STatBUcKs mOM!" She Said with her Baby voice. We both giggled.

"nO! YoU ARe GETtinG mOre sPoiLed PArK CHaE!" I responded and we both laughed.

"Sure ok. Sir! Can we please go to a nearby starbucks?" I asked

"Yes maam!" He answered.

"Thank you!" I said.

??? Pov

At the starbucks..

"We're here maam." The Driver said as he parks.

"Alright thank you! Oh and Chae! I want Chocolate frappuccino. Grande." I said as I looked at her. She was staring at me with her mouth agape.

"Chae??" I asked.

"Are you asking Me to order?" She asked as she squinted her eyes.

"WElL, I MY naMe Is ChaE anD IM tELliNg my OrdERs To MYSeLF caUSe iM tHe OnE whO wiLl ORDer rigHt?" I asked with pure Sarcasm. She glared at me.

"Fine ok and I will be One of the Nice Hoęs Who Pay For their Friend's Drink." She said and rolled her eyes. She was about to Open the door but..

"YEa.. YOu'Re toTaLly Not famOuS cAusE I diDnT inTrOduCe You To EvEryone." I said with sarcasm again.

"Ugh ok sorry Ms sarcasm." She said as she grabbed her sunglasses and Mask. She glared at me and I pouted. She Exited the van and went in The Building.

Rosé's POV

I went in and Lined up. No, The line isnt really long.. and Im right behind a boy?? Oh hey.. His figure is nice- ok Lol Im weird. He suddenly, Looked at the door which is behind me giving me a chance to look at his features.. i gulped and look down. B¡tch, He looks hot and handsome!! He moved forward and I did too. Then, A stupid idea came In my mind. I grabbed my phone and Pressed camera. I Took off The flash and sounds and waited for him to look somewhere. After waiting, He finally Looked at the big window beside the door and I took a picture of it without any embarrassment mistakes. YES SIR!! I smiled and Closed my phone. I put it back in my pockets and waited for my turn to order.

Later..

??? POV

Rosé and The boy Were sitting Beside each other on the Waiting Spot. Rosé Took off her Sunglasses and Looked down and The Boy knows her because he watches the drama of Jisoo too and He is a fan.

Rosé's POV

I used my phone until I felt a light tap On my shoulder. I looked on my left since It is where The tap is.. only to see the guy I admired.

"Uh.. y-yes?" I asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
86.8K 2.9K 43
Cover made by: LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Most Impressive Rankings: #1 in Jirosé #17 in Blacktan ...
156K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
2.1K 235 41
A story between two warring groups. One is the greatest agent group and the other one is the mafia group. Of course in a group there will be the grea...