Dance to the beat of your hea...

Od _FandomLover332_

Izuku Midoriya never had a normal Childhood. He was bullied by the kids at school, losing his only friend but... Více

The Start
Get down to business
First day and the demon has made a show
Class begins and we're going to jump right in!
Training, Blushing, kicking butts!
School's alarm and a Mystery man
The USJ or should I saw The Attack of...
I'll Whatever it takes
Rescue, the bill, and the Announcement
Getting ready for the festival
The Sports Festival pt. 1
The Sports Festival pt.2
Sports Festival pt. 3
Sports Festival pt.4
Sports Festival pt.6
Why so scared All Might?
Dancing teen vs Speed demon old man
Let's all agree to never anger Izuku
Meeting Mr. Di Angelo
Memories
Swimming with the.... Memories??
Votes for your nicknames!!
An exam of doom!!!
Camp! Camp! Camp!
This is a breeze!
The attack
NO!
........What........
Well, this is awkward...
The aftermath
The Deal
The pain of the past comes to light
Rehab for the League
Training and the meeting
Provincial Licensing exam pt.1
A/N
Provincial Licencing exam pt.2
Gone? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GONE!!!
Don't. Touch. The. Child!
Izuku!
Hello Inko... How has life been treating you?
Oh~ how the tables have turned

Sports Festival part.5

8.5K 274 275
Od _FandomLover332_

Izuku was greeted by the sight of his classmates crowding around him with looks of worry in their eyes. He just smiled as he went to go sit down, he did really want to talk about what had happened since he didn't realize how far Uraraka would go and for the fact that she had a knife with her.... well that made the teen really nervous.

"You good bro?" Kirishima asked.

Izuku sucked in a shaky breath before releasing it.

"Physically I'm now fine but mentally.... Not so much.... I mean yeah I didn't like how Uraraka acted around me but knowing that she would go so far as to hurt me it... it's like she found some sort of sick pleasure on seeing me hurt!" Izuku said, shivering slightly.

Kirishima sighed before pulling Izuku into a side hug and decided to change the subject to a more lighter topic.

"I got to say that was a really cool fight though, like you totally called her out with music!" Kirishima said.

Izuku grinned.

"Yeah... if you think about it the songs fit her personality in all honesty." Izuku said giggling.

The teens turned their attention to the field to see May was up against a teen from class 1-C. When the match started the teen turned his arms into watery whips and threw an arm towards May raised her hand towards the male and made a claw with her hand and twisted her hand slightly so her palm was facing the sky. Izuku looked at this with interest, that's when the males shadow turned into shadowy ropes and wrapped him up and May flicked her wrist to the right and let her hand relaxed. She watched as the student land outside of the boundary of the ring.

"THE WINNER IS VELTY MAY!!! SHOWING GREAT CONTROL OF HER QUIRK SHADOW MANIPULATION!!!" Present Mic called out.

The crowd cheered as May left into the tunnel, Izuku smiled at this silently hoping that she would be transferred into 1-A.

~

The next few battles were very interesting, Katsuki easily won against a girl who can move her body parts around. Kirishima was against a guy with the same style of Quirk, which came down to an arm wrestling match in which Kirishima won. Yaoyorozu lost to Tokoyami by being pushed out of bounds. Izuku watched as Shinso brainwashed a 1-B student to walk out of the fight, Iida's fight Izuku felt bad for the uptight teen in all honesty.

Mei had used Iida as a test subject to showcase her babies to the support companies. Todoroki froze Sero in a giant glacier and Izuku was nervous since he was facing him in the second round. So Izuku left to go prepare for his fight, but all he knows of Todoroki's power is that it's half cold and half hot. Then it hit him and Izuku grinned like Aizawa who had planned the perfect way to plan a surprise exam on his students.

As he was walking to one of the prepping rooms to prep for his fight he ran into the one person he never thought he would run into.

"Endeavor?" Izuku gawked.

The number two Pro hero turned to look at Izuku with cold eyes, which was quite the feet with such a hot headed hero, and grunted.

"Your that Bakugo kid that it going to fight my Shoto, right?" He asked, though it sounded more like a demand to Izuku in all reality.

"Yes sir?" Izuku said, sounding very confused and conflicted about the hero's question.

"I want you to give my son a good fight and not some dance fight for laughs." the hero stated and Izuku blinked before glaring at the hero and felt no shame as he did so.

"Excuse me sir but.... Singing is part of my Quirk so if you can oh so kindly back off and not tell me how to use my own quirk that would be very appreciated. Also if you don't like how I use my Quirk then you can suck it because I'll be using my quirk in my fight. Also who calls their son 'My' that is just weird." Izuku said, glaring at the hero with annoyance.

"You will not talk to me like that boy!" the hero hissed but Izuku scoffed before walking passed the hero with his head held high.

The suddenly Izuku felt the hairs on the back of his neck raise as the sudden feeling of heat  coming towards him and he swiftly side stepped and ran down the hall and kindly gave the hero the bird.

~

Izuku saw Todoroki looking at him with a blank stare but the greenette let his eyes drift to the number two hero and glared in that direction. The fight began when Midnight raised her whip then swiftly brought her hand back down to her side signalling that the fight began.

Izuku leapt out of the way when a wave of ice came towards him, the greenette growled before pressing the play button and smirked when he pressed another button and the stadiums speakers played a familiar song.

"You change your mind~
Like a girl changes clothes!
Yeah you, PMS,
Like a chick!
I would know~
" Izuku sang, his grin never leaving his lips as One for All flowed through his body.

Katsuki's eyes widened before whipping out his phone and started filming the fight while holding back a laugh.

"And you over think!
Always speak!
Cryptically~
" Izuku's looks shifted to look like a broken heart teen how became a punk.

Black mascara stained Izuku's cheeks, his hair was spiked up slightly giving the punk broken heart look. His gym outfit was replaced with a black leather jacket, a white v-neck t-shirt, black ripped jeans with a grey studded belt and black combat boots.

"I should know~
That you're no good for me~!
" Izuku sang as he waited for the next wave of Ice to hit.

Todoroki growled and shot a wave of ice at Izuku, what happened next left the world in shock.

"'Cause you're hot then you're cold~
You're yes then you're no!
You're in then you're out~
You're up then you're down!
You're wrong when it's right!
It's black and it's white!
We fight, we break up~!
We kiss, we make up~!
(You) You don't really want to stay, no!
(You) But you don't really want to go-o!
You're hot then you're cold~!
You're yes then you're no~!
You're in then you're out~!
You're up then you're down~
" Izuku thrust his hands forward and a blast of fire appeared and melted the ice.

The crowd cheered while Endeavor glared at the teen with hatred about him using fire at his son. Izuku rushed forward and engaged into a hand to hand fight he managed to wrap his legs around Todoroki's neck and swung his body around to throw said teen to the ground. Izuku then flipped off of the teen and landed on his feet and fell into a perfect fighting stance.

"We used to be~
Just like twins~
So in sync!
The same energy~
Now's a dead battery!
Used to laugh bout nothing~!
Now you're plain boring!
" Izuku lunged at Todoroki and grabbing the teens neck with his left hand and his wrist with his right.

While this was happening Katsuki was grinning as he watch Izuku kick Todoroki's butt. Aizawa was in complete awe as he watched his student fight with grace and without a single flawed move as he fought. Endeavor was fuming with rage as he watch his song he his butt kicked but a singing teen, he wasn't pleased at all.

"I should know that~
You're not gonna change~!
"

Todoroki was getting frustrated and shot out more ice at Izuku who was smirking like the 'broken heart punk' he is.

"'Cause you're hot then you're cold~!
You're yes then you're no!
You're in then you're out~!
You're up then you're down!
You're wrong when it's right~
It's black and it's white~!
We fight, we break up~!
We kiss, we make up~!
(You) You don't really want to stay, no!
(You) But you don't really want to go-o~!
You're hot then you're cold~!
You're yes then you're no~
You're in then you're out~!
You're up then you're down!
"

Again Izuku used fire to melt the ice and lunged at the duel hair coloured teen and punched him in the gut and grabbed his arms and swung him around and threw him onto the ground. Todoroki this time grabbed the teen and dragged him down with him and punched him in the face, Izuku just grinned and wrapped his legs around Todoroki's waist and flipped them around.

"Someone call the doctor~!
Got a case of a love bi-polar~
Stuck on a roller coaster!
Can't get off this ride~!
" Izuku sang and tears fell from his eyes causing the make-up to run further down his face.

A pause as they both caught their breaths, sweat clung to their skin as they looked at each other in the eyes.

"You change your mind~
Like a girl changes clothes~
" Izuku sang and punched Todoroki in the face as well and jumped off him .

Todoroki saw his father glaring at the greenette and then looked at Izuku and smiled realizing that Izuku was making his father angry.

"'Cause you're hot then you're cold!
You're yes then you're no~
You're in then you're out!
You're up then you're down!
You're wrong when it's right~!
It's black and it's white!
We fight, we break up~
We kiss, we make up!
You're hot then you're cold~!
You're yes then you're no!
You're in then you're out~
You're up then you're down!
You're wrong when it's right~
It's black and it's white!
We fight, we break up~
We kiss, we make up!
(You) You don't really want to stay, no!
(You) But you don't really want to go-o~!
You're hot then you're cold~!
You're yes then you're no~!
You're in then you're out~
You're up then you're down, down.~
" Ice and fire clashed as Izuku used the steam as a cover for his final attack. With the song done all everyone heard was this.

"IT'S YOUR FIRE AND NOT THAT FLAMING TRASHES!!" and Izuku dropped kicked Todoroki out of bounds.

"AAAANNND BAKUGO IZUKU WON THIS MATCH!!! WOW WHAT A FIGHT!!! TALK ABOUT TAKING SOMEONE OUT IN STYLE!!!" Present Mic called out.

Izuku walked up to Todoroki and held out his hand and smiled despite the face that he had a bloody nose, a split lip and a black eye. The teen then took Izuku's hand and was pulled up, the greenette smiled brightly before letting go and left the stag but not before turning towards Endeavor and stuck out his tongue childishly.

Todoroki looked up at his father to see the hero growling lowly at the greenette who vanished in the shadows of the tunnel that he had entered from.

~

Hello!! Here is another chapter and I have to say that is was a song that I already planned on using because it reminded me of Todoroki and there is a YouTube video for Todoroki and I just couldn't resist!! Anyways~ Keep up the song suggestions and I'll use them in the future chapters!! Also I love reading all your comments on the chapters!! Anyways in the next chapter I'll skip straight to the last round just because the Sports Festival parts is getting a little long and I need to get the the next part of the story!

-Dawn

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

228K 6.1K 19
(Cover by AnimeFreaks123) The day Izuku was born was the day that the league of villains base became a place full of happiness, at least for them. Wh...
13.8K 415 21
Izuku used to live with his mother, Inko Midoryia and was great friends with Katsuki. However, after losing his mom, he called his father. Little did...
51.3K 1.1K 32
Meet Izuku Midoriya, son of Hisashi and Inko Midoriya, the no.5 and no.9 heroes in Japan. He became a hero at 12, beating the record of the youngest...
267K 10.3K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...