TMNT Boyfriend Scenarios FEMA...

By Jeepgirl173

Not exactly your typical scenario book. I write a little differently than what you'd find elsewhere. I do not... More

When you meet...which is sorta how it has to start right?
When he texts you
A/N guys sorry
When he comes over
When he asks the important question
When you meet his family
A/N guys sorry!
First Kiss
Meeting April and Casey
A/N
Christmas since it was requested
When you get sick
A/N: Some things needs to be said
Happy New Year!
When he's jealous of Casey
When you fight and he hurts you (Either physically or emotionally)
When he apologizes and you forgive him
When he catches you being adorable
A/N because I'm curious
Your embarrassing baby pictures
His embarrassing baby pics. Time for your sweet revenge ladies!
Valentine's Day
A/N PLEASE READ THIS ONE'S IMPORTANT
What he would give...
Kicking it up a notch
Hey readers
St. Patrick's Day Play
A/N Something bad happened...and it's pretty heavy
You like what you see?
Easter
Tickle Fight
A/N
Blanket Fort!
A/N...I'm ranting
When you fail a class
Hey Ya'll
Independence Day
When it's your birthday
OMG GUYS!!!!
I apologize!
Sorry...not an update...again
When you role play-different approach
...Well Crap
Let's talk about a couple things
Happy Halloween!
...You need to read this
Happy Thanksgiving!
Will you?
Surprise! A/N
Guys you must know about this!
Hey guys A/N
You're gonna hate me
Hello!
WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE?!
Donatello's Wedding
Leonardo's Wedding
Raphael's Wedding
THE END
I'm Getting Married!
I AM A MARRIED WOMAN
Y'all surprised me.
GUYS BUCKLE UP CAUSE THIS IS INSANE!
Baby update, I guess? Plus, something astounding.

Michelangelo's Wedding

1.5K 31 4
By Jeepgirl173

You twirled in quick circles, watching your dress fan out. Today was the day, the day you'd been dreaming about for years. The day you would finally marry your soulmate.

The smile on your face hadn't come off for the past week. You were far too excited. Whether the dizziness in your head was from spinning or exhilaration, you couldn't really tell.

The wait had been agonizing...mostly. Your Mom had been so caught up in her own life she barely noticed you walk out of it. Perhaps that was for the best though. You'd see her on occasion to keep suspicions at bay, but that was all. You knew she wouldn't be able to handle the truth. She was just too...you weren't sure how to put it. Best to leave the situation calmly. Mom would be alright.

You spun once more before taking a breath. It was time to walk down the aisle.

Moving around the corner, everything seemed to hyperfocus. The grounds had been decorated for the ceremony. Everyone was positioned as practiced, and there stood your adorable love.

Your excitement took over, pushing out any thoughts of making this moment last. You sprinted down the aisle, lunging into Mikey's arms as he laughed.

"Didn't you walk in the practice round?" "Practice never represents the real thing Mikey. Besides, I can't wait any longer. I want to be married to you now."

Splinter shook his head, giving a little smile. "We will begin then before either of you start bouncing."

The ceremony was long, and your patience was rather troublesome. Mikey wasn't doing any better. That proud and excited grin made him look so adorable. You kept having to remind yourself not to kiss him.

Wait for it. Don't ruin your own wedding. Patience...it won't be much longer now.

And it wasn't. Before you knew it, Splinter was asking for your promise. "I do."

Mikey's grip tightened on your hands, that look of adoration making his face light up. You barely heard Splinter's final words before the turtle pulled you in for a blissful liplock.

This is what I've been needing. This is where I belong.

You pulled back to touch Mikey's cheek. "We did it. We're finally married."

He grinned like a kid receiving candy. "Now you never have to leave the lair. You can stay with me all the time and come up with all sorts of fun stuff to do."

You chuckled and graced his lips with another kiss. "What do you say we cut into the cake then?"

"I say we're taking way too long. Come on guys let's eat!"

You smiled as your new husband pulled you down the aisle. "I'll never tire of your excitement."

He looked back to give you a soft smile. "I'll never tire of your love. I love you wifey."

"I love you too hubby."

Phew! Done! I hope you enjoyed this one! I was thinking on the fly so I hope this is as good as the others. Never been able to connect with Mikey that much so hopefully this is done well enough to satisfy. Let me know in the comments guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 307K 38
Like any other girl in Barbra High, Emerald Carson was deeply head over heels for Jared Thompson, the school's perfect 'it' guy, who also happens to...
2.1M 52K 104
[[Completed May 27th 2016]] Ok, I need to warn you of how crazy this book is. The boys are total sweethearts, as you know, so expect FLUFF! And I d...
188K 5.8K 20
3 years after the defeat of Yuuki... In this timeline, Rimuru is bored and getting increasingly impatient. In a hope to satisfy this eternal boredom...
295K 6.2K 71
"She's as Strong as Iron, She's as powerful as a witch. She was an assasin she has done so much You don't know her for who she is I've known her for...