3 Months with the Prince

Oleh Countrymusicfan77

Alexis also known as Alex isn't your typical girl. Alex lives on a small farm in Tennesse. She was used to do... Lebih Banyak

3 Months with the Prince Chapter 1 Alexis Chloe Taylor
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 2 Caught
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 3 Graduation
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 4 the Birthday surprise
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 5 Goodbyes
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 6 Dinner
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 7 the Visit
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 8 Good Morning?
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 9 Horses
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 10 Confessions
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 11 Paracrystal
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 12 Breaking News
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 13 The Queen
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 14 Makeover
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 15 Trouble in Paradise
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 16 the plan
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 17 Home
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 18 Change of Plans
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 19 The Interview
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 20 I Love You
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 21 Lisa
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 22 The Lake
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 23 The Proposal
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 24 Goodbye
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 26
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 27
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 28
3 Months with the Prince Chapter 29
Epilogue

3 Months with the Prince Chapter 25

9.7K 255 30
Oleh Countrymusicfan77

Hey everyone I'm currently writing another book called The Story Of Us. Don't worry i'm almost done with this book.

Summary of The Story Of Us: Seventeen-year-old Charlotte aka Charlie Thomas is from California. She spends her time hiding behind books. After her parent's divorce she's been going back and forth. She spends holidays and vacations with her mom. But she goes to school in California where she stays with her father. Summer vacation isn't any different or that's what she thought. When she lands in Hilton, Georgia, she expected to see her mom. But instead she finds out that her mom eloped and is married to a guy a name Rob who she has never seen. Her vacation is now shattered. Then she meets Blake Preston. He arrogant, selfish, athletic, speaks his mind, and worst of all a player. To think a summer of torture with Blake was enough, there's more.

~~~~~

Alexis's P.O.V:

I had come home with David. I know he was probably happy right now. I mean he was the one who wanted to split me and Philip up. But i had no choice when the queen told me to go home with him. I didn't want to cause anymore problems.

It just broke my heart to leave Philip. It was like someone had ripped my heart out. Broke into a million pieces and stomped on it. I still think i did the right thing though Philip was so much better off without me.

We arrived at my farm and my mom came out to hug us. She looked shocked to see me with David. I'm pretty sure she can tell i'd been crying because of my puffy and red face. We carried my stuff into the house quietly. I knew i could't tell her anything with David standing right there.

When we were all in my room, my mom guestered David to leave. He left without asking a question. Either he's a good actor or he's really truely sad for me? I don't know but i really want to believe that he's still that nice guy he used to be.

My mom cleard her throat, "so what's wrong honey?" I shrugged, "it's commplicated mom." She sighed, "i have all day. Why aren't you with Philip? Did you two get into a fight?"

I wish it was that simple. Then i'd be able to hate him. To regret him. I cleared my throat, "i wish. But it's nothing like that. I really thought Philip was the one for me. The one i would spend the rest of my life with. The one i would be able to have kids with. I thought he would be my first and last love but i was wrong. It only took 3 months to fall in love with him."

By that time, tears had already fallen down my cheeks. My mom hugged me tightly, "it's ok honey." I sighed and continued, "Yesterday Philip proposed to me."

She looked at me shocked, "did you say no?" I shook my head, "i said yes," more tears. "But right after i said yes the king that that Philip couldn't marry me. Turns out the reason why Philip hadn't proposed to me was because because the king wants him to marry this other girl name Lisa."

My tears were like rain now. It wouldn't stop falling and i don't think it ever will. I've never cried like this before. I couldn't believe how hard i had fallen. My mom sighed, "why would the king want Philip to marry this Lisa?"

I let out a huge breath, "Lisa was from England. And apparently Paracrystal and England have been fighting. The king thinks that if Philip marries Lisa, then there would be something to bring the two countries together. If they didn't marry Lisa, they could lose the kingdom to England."

My mom nodded but still looked confused, "then why did he propose to you? Why not just break up with you? Make it easier on both of you?"

I shook my head," you don't understand mom he thougth that his brother could marry Lisa and become king. Then he could still marry me and we could be happy. But i didn't want it that way. I didn't want him to give up his throne just because of me. So i left. I gave him back the ring and ran out of there as fast as i could. I wasn't worth it and everyone knows it.

By that time, my mom was trying to calm me down. I was crying so much that the blankets were wet. How was i suppose to move on from this? It was like Philip had died and i would never be able to see him again.

Then i thought of something. What if they videotaped Philip's wedding on t.v. Like Kate's and Prince William's wedding? They would be talking about it. I don't think i would be able the stand seeing Philip hold hands with another girl. Kiss her and put the wedding ring on her.

I layed down on my bed and fell asleep. The last thing i remembered was my mom leaving and shutting the door behind her.

~~~~~

When i woke up, it was dark out. I sat up and realized that Ben had come in and layed down beside me. I climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, i saw a girl with the world's messiest hair and the most horrible face. I looked twice as red and puffy as before.

I heard movements outside and opened the door. The bedlamp was on and Ben was sitting up. He smiled when he saw me.

He started rubbing his neck, "you're awake. Are oyu ok? You need someone to hug?" I nodded and ran over to him clinging to his waist. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and sighed, "mom told me everything. I'm so sorry Alex."

I nodded and started crying again. Is this how breakups end? Is this how every breakup feels like? Maybe it was the fact that was so close to having a future with Philip. Or maybe it was the fact that it only took me 3 months to fall in love.

~~~~~

I don't know how long i've been sleeping but the next thing i know i'm being jerked awake. I stare up to see Grant and Drew smiling down at me. I smiled weakly up at them. I bet i look ugly right now. I don't really wear makeup ever but me crying is something you'd want to run away from.

Drew sighed, "you ok Alex? Want us to go beat up Prince Philip for you?" I shook my head, "i'm fine." I was shocked to see that my voice sounded the same.

Grant cleared his throat, "listen if you want to forget about Philip even just for a little while. There's this party tonight. I'm sure your mom would let you go. Considering your situation. It might help."

I shook my head, "i'm not really in the mood for parties right now. Grant nodded his head and stared off at an empty wall. Drew looked right into my eyes, "Alex i know you don't want to hear anything like this considering you just broke up with him but Philip changed you. He's made you into somebody none of us could."

I looked at h im confused, "what do you mean?" He shrugged, "what about the time when he kissed you in the kitchen. I'm still shocked that you actually kissed him. This break up may have hurt you badly but you can't just give up like this."

I nodded like i knew what he was talking about but inside i was so confused. He got the sense that i didn't understand him so he said, "i mean David Alex." I looked up at him shocked,

"I know you don't want to but David loved you and he still does. He may not be your knight in shining armors but he's still someone. If you lay here all day and let someone take him away, you'll regret it."

I shook my head fiercely, "no i only want Philip. I don't care about David. He's the reason we broke up in the first place. He's the one that planned this so he could have me."

They didn't get what i was saying, "well think about your mom Alex. She wants grandchildren." Grant says finally facing me.

Oh my gosh of couse she did. But i'm only 18. Maybe my prince charming is still out there. Maybe it wasn't Philip after all. I doubt it though. Where would i find another Philip? The only person for me was Philip and since he's gone i might as well settle with David right? He's known me way before Philip too. And at least one person should get to be happy.

There was a knock on the door and David walked in. When Grant and Drew saw him they climbed out of the bed and walked out of the room.

David sighed, "so how you been?" I shrugged, "ok i guess." He nodded and held on to my hand. I didn't flinch or anything.

I saw him go down on one knee. Was he crazy? I just brpke up with Philip and he's proposing? I watched him pull out a ring. It was much smaller than Philip's but it did look pretty.

He cleared his throat, "Alex i know you just broke up and everyting but i just can't stop thinking about you. You're the first person i've ever loved. Please make me the happiest man and marry me?" He asked looking at me with hope.

I didn't know what to say. Half of me was saying no and the other half was saying yes. I mean he looked so happy. And i bet my mom would be happy too. I know i wouldn't be able to find another person like Philip.

I took a deep breath, "yes." i said.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.9K 69 32
" Hey Sammy can you help me with something" I ask " Yes, what is it" Sammy said " Can get Samuel to go get a pregnancy test for me, and not tell Drew...
96.9K 2.7K 26
Be warned! Shit book up ahead, don't even remember what happens but all ik is that its shiett. Continue at your own risk, pm me telling me how far yo...
123 1 13
Alex is a normal girl going to college. She hasn't ever really been interested in dating or sex so she hasn't even had her first kiss at 19 years old...
5.1M 149K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...