DPBL

Od Itzmiki_tho

A Harry Potter fanfiction with the ships: Drarry (Dr-Air-E) Pasmione (Paz-Mine-E) Blairon (Blay-Ron) and Linn... Více

Tension
Help
Unexpected Reactions
Draco Malfoy
Homophobic Weasel
Emergency!
A Month In A Coma
Waiting For Waking
Things Get Better
Truth or Dare???
Tears
Safe and sound
Thats what friends are for
Further Research
Hogwarts latest couple
Came right out
Secret Place
A Singing Brunette
Ron's A....
Back To The Dormitories
wHo StolE mY gLaSsEs?!
Bandages
Overdue Work
👁️👄👁️

Consciousness

605 12 9
Od Itzmiki_tho

Ron's POV:

All I remember is that I was in class and I sat in my seat.

Then I blacked out.

I woke up in an unknown area on the floor.

I scanned the area for a couple of minutes but the room was still unfamiliar to me. Very fanciful though. It had dark indigo square flooring with a marble-like design and texture. There were white pillars holding up the white and rough ceiling. I placed one of my hands on the floor and it felt like ice. I was lying on a oval shaped white rug with blood splatter right next to me. I felt a dreadful pain on my neck. I lightly held my throat which caused a stabbing feeling so i moved my hand only to see a massive amount of blood that made me nauseous. Thats when it came to me. 

After class, I was so focused on my thoughts that I ended up outside by the time I returned to consciousness. Suddenly, I know this sounds fictional but, I saw a shadow run past me and I thought I was just hallucinating until I felt a sharp pain in my back that hurt so much! Nobody heard me scream because they would've come if they did. I looked behind me and immediately recognized the costume they were wearing. It was from a movie called "Scream" that I watched with Harry and Hermione over the summer. Somehow, that creeped me out even more than it should've but that wasn't my main worry, escaping was. I tried to run but the blood I was losing was stopping me. Since i was two-thirds vampire, I didn't have much to spare. The thing eventually caught up to me and held the knife to my throat. I was begging for it to let me go but it showed no mercy and cut deep but not to deep. I don't know if it purposely kept me alive but I was thankful. 

"Ah~ You're finally awake I see" 

There was a mysterious voice but it was strangely recognizable. I just couldn't think properly. I couldn't even move. I was in so much pain.

"Wh-Who are y-you...?"

"Do you not recognize my voice Ronald Weasley?"

"W-Wait... A-Are you..."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

151K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
184K 5.9K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...