Shattered Feelings (Yandere!D...

By MilzyBryce

You didn't like Danganronpa, and you never understand why people liked it so much. But one day, you got pulle... More

Author's Note before starting!
Prologue
Chapter 2: Day 2: Chilly Morning
Chapter 3: Day 3: New People
Chapter 4: Day 4: Conversation
Chapter 5: Day 5: Bitter Sweet Love
Chapter 6: Day 3: My Mistakes
Chapter 7: Day 4: Starting Off
Chapter 8: Day 5: Wrong Steps
Endless Meme (RaMu's kilLinG gAMe)
Chapter 9: Day 6: Hanging Out
Chapter 10: Day 7: Endless Possibilities
Chapter 11: Day 8: Complicated
Chapter 12: Day 8-9: Matchmaking
Chapter 13: Day 10: Poisonous Lies
Chapter 14: Day 1: Begin again
Chapter 15: Day 2: Waking Up
Fanganronpa (Ramu's killing game)
Chapter 16: Day 3: Typical
Chapter 17: Day 4: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 18: Day 5: Happy Birthday
Chapter 19: Day 6: Blueberry Date
Chapter 20: Day 7: New Job
Danganronpa V: Restart Voice Reveal (Fan game) [Part 1]
Chapter 21: Day 8: The Pianist
Chapter 22: Day 9: Truth
Chapter 23: Day 10: Survive
Chapter 24: Day 10-11: Kindness
Chapter 25: Day 12: The Cosplayer
Chapter 26: Day 13: Your Secret
Chapter 27: Day 14: Love
Chapter 28: Day 15: Wingwoman gone wrong?
Chapter 29: Day 16: Lucky
Extra • Childhood tatste [Ramu & Byakuya]
Patch Note • Read me (?)
Chapter 30: Day 17: Apologize
Chapter 31: Day 18: Questions
Chapter 32: Day 19: Phone call
Chapter 33: Day 20: Date
Extreme apology for the Disappearance of the Author
Chapter 34: Day 21: Confessions
Chapter 35: Day 22: Our Time
random ramu art in dr style
Chapter 36: Day 1: Rotation
Chapter 37: Day 2: New friends

Chapter 1: Day 1: New day

9.5K 234 1.2K
By MilzyBryce

A/N:
Here we go! This is the official design of Ramu Takeshi! So you don't have to go and imagine what she'd look like anymore 🤪

Like the last time, the voting time will be at the end of the chapter~

———

You stared at your phone in annoyance and stuffed it into your pocket. "Yandere? What does that even supposed to mean? Why does everyone have that? Is this the only time where I wish that I know more about anime...?" You sighed before looking around your room. You walked over to the box that's written 'Studying tools n stuff' then used a box cutter to open it out. You found your pencil case, notebooks, and more of those. You decided to unbox it first and put them onto your table. You were lazy to unbox the others because well, you only need these first, next one will be the clothes, but that's for later.

After putting everything onto your table, you decided to come downstairs and meet up with everyone. "Oh, just in time for breakfast!" Sayaka cheered as you came downstairs. In that information it does say that... Sayaka doesn't like you... right? What a two faced character, you wonder if she's like this in the game. You sighed before sitting down next to Ramu and Kaede. You didn't really have any opinion, but it seems better to sit next to Ramu for now, cause everyone doesn't trust you like Ramu does. "I didn't know what you like, so I made some ramen, hope you like it!"

Sayaka gave you a sweet smile before placing the bowl in front of you. You just rolled your eyes and looked down at it. "Hm, do you have any plans later, (Y/N)?" Sayaka questioned as she sit down onto her chair. You shook your head and continued eating your ramen. "I see, do you mind if we hang out together later? I mean I wouldn't mind." Sayaka smiled as you shook your head, declining her offer. "Oh, that reminds me, I'd have to hang out with Ramu later, so maybe next time Sayaka! I'll tell you when I can!" You smiled at her as she did back, but this was even more forced than before.

'Ping!'

You heard your phone rang and you looked down to your pocket. You can't pull the phone out now, cause it would look suspicious in front of others and all... so maybe you'll check that later. "Hm? Seems like you have a message, don't you want to check it?" Ramu asked as you shook your head in response. "Nah, I can do that later, maybe scam or something. You shrugged before getting back into eating. "Ah, so you got plans with Ramu later on...?" Kaede, the one next to you questioned as you nod. "Yeah, why?" "Nothing." Kaede quickly shrugged turned away as you heard another ping from your phone.

You soon finished eating and Sonia did the dishes for today. You remembered from earlier that your phone pinged so you decided to check that out first.

———

*NEW*
Kaede Akamatsu•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -80
Jealousy: -100
Note: Kaede's hobbies is playing piano, she likes to talk to people when interacting and she's a kind person, she's safe to talk to.
Personality: Deredere + Yandere
Opinion: I hope I can understand what's (Y/N)'s intention soon.

*NEW*
Sayaka Maizono•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Sayaka loves singing and wishes to be a pop star. She doesn't really like you since you came here, but she'll tolerate you anyway.
Personality: Kanedere + Yandere
Opinion: I don't like her.

———

You frowned when you looked at the status change. At least it's just Kaede and Sayaka, not their love or friendship... or whatever that is. "Hey~ You said you're going to hang out with me, correct?" Ramu walked up from behind as you flinched at her sudden appearance, but you soon got your cool again and turned over to the brunette. "Oh, yeah, right, I did... So where do you wanna go?" You questioned as Ramu shrugs. "I dunno, maybe a random coffee shop? I know a place!" Ramu smiled at you as you nods and decided to just go with her. You might have more informations from her, or maybe just to kill time, who knows.

You both stepped out of the house and continued on with the road you have to take. This place looked more differently from where you live really, it almost seems... not real. It seems fictional. It's like some place that is programmed and not even exist on the map. But it's bound to be like that isn't it... You don't know how to ask her or she might doesn't even answer. The walking continues and soon you reached at a local coffee shop. The two of you soon entered and sat down on a table, the coffee shop is really nice, and you just really like the atmosphere around.

"So, what would you like? Oh, don't worry, I'm paying." Ramu smiles as you nodded, almost feel bad to make the girl paying for your own problem, but on the other hand, you can have free food. "Hm... maybe (Favorite Drink) and some bagels." You said as you looked through the menu. "Ah, bagel? I recall that Nagito really loves bagel, so if you're inviting him or making him something, just make him bagels or buy him those." The female said as you nodded hesitantly. 'Why is she telling me this? Is this like some 'hints' for characters and stuff?' You asked yourself as Ramu just decides to order the food.

'Ping!'

"Rantarooo!" Ramu called out as a waiter in that coffee shop looked over to you two's directions, and walked over to you both. "Oh, you want to order the food now?" Rantaro questioned as Ramu nods. "So, I see you bring another friend this time, who's she?" The green haired male questioned. "Oh! Her name is (Y/N) (L/N)! (Y/N), meet my friend!~ Rantaro Amami." Ramu said as you nodded and bowed slightly to him. "Nice to meet you then, so what would you two like to order?" Rantaro questioned as Ramu looks through the menu.

"A (F/D) and hot chocolate... with some wiping cream!" Ramu said and Rantaro just nods while writing those in his small note and walked away.

'Ping!'

"Haha, your phone really likes to ping, right? I meaaan, it has been pinging all day, aren't you gonna check that out?" The brunette questioned as you nod, and pulled out the phone. She's sitting across you so she wouldn't see anyway, you doesn't really have to care about that.

———
*NEW*
Nagito Komaeda•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Nagito, well, let's say he's lucky. He likes hope and really look down on himself, so if you're talking to him, well, try to cheer him up.
- He likes bagel
Personality: Hinedere + Yandere
Opinion: I haven't talked to (Y/N) much, but if I did, maybe I can learn more about her. I hope she's a hopeful person.

*NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED*
Rantaro Amami•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Rantaro works at a coffee shop. He seems like a chill guy to talk with. He look like he's interested in you, and maybe would want to know you better
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: (Y/N) seems interesting, really... Any friends of Ramu is a good friend, so I'll trust her.
———

'So this Rantaro guy is in Danganronpa too...' You thought and placed down your phone. You gazed over to Ramu as she just played around with her hair and sometimes smile at you. You were still wondering if she's in Danganronpa or not... maybe not, you have your own suspicion. The drinks soon was bring out, and you just took your (F/D) and take a sip of it. It's amazingly good and well, you just gotta say you love it. It looks so nice and taste so amazing, totally worth it while hang out with Ramu. "So... erm, do you like it? I mean you seems like you do, and I hope so." The female asked as you nod, and continued with your drink.

"Hm, glad to hear that... Well, did you got along with anyone in the mansion yet? Or on the progress to?" Ramu asked again and you just shook your head while her nodding. "Understandable. Well, it's okay, cause one day you'll be friends with them all, if you ever need my help, just ask me." Ramu said before taking another sip of her hot chocolate and looked outside of the window. You gazed back at Rantaro again as he only give you a smile, he seems like really interested in you, which makes that pretty... well, nice... but maybe he's starting to creep you out a bit.

"Hm? You're okay, (Y/N)?" Ramu asked as she looked over to the direction you're looking at. "... Finish your drink, I can show you much more better places!" Ramu said with a forced happy tone as you only nodded, you don't understand what's up with her sudden act but sure, you doesn't like staying in one place.

'Ping!'

———

*NEW*
Ramu Takeshi•
Relationship:
Love: -8
Friendship: 55
Jealousy: -95
Note: Ramu likes to mood swing, she can be sweet but can be toxic at the same time. Preferably not to mess around with her and have a proper conversation when interacts.
Personality: Kamidere + Yandere
Opinion: Maybe bringing her to this coffee shop is a bad idea... I should have bring her to a better place... But I enjoy my time here with (Y/N)!
———

You put your phone back in your pocket as you finished your drink. Ramu then stand up from the table to pay for the drinks. After saying goodbye to Rantaro you two headed out and well, Ramu only took you to the park and played on the swing. After that, you two went back to the mansion, and you just realized... you haven't finished packing your room... You can't ask Ramu right now... what if she doesn't really feel like helping? You have to ask someone else really. "So... I'm gonna rest in my room... feel free to call me up if you need." Ramu said in a tired tone as you nodded to her response.

You tiredly walked upstairs... you really don't wanna do this on your own, but if you have to... well, it's gotta be a must then. And you being yourself, being clumsy at all times and accidentally bump into someone on your way there. "Ow-" You groaned a little and looked to see who it was. "Ah... Shuichi... was it?" You asked and rubbed your forehead at the same time. "O-Oh... you remembered..." The shy male said as you nods. "Yeah, what are you doing here?" "Oh, I w-was planning to go to the library..."

"Ah... I see... Well, do you have some time or..." You trailed off, waiting for him to finish the sentence. "Huh? No, I'm free. I'm just... well, if you ever need help I will help!" Shuichi said as you nodded at his offer. "Okay, great, cause I need to unpack a lot of stuff in my room and well- you get what I mean." You tried to explain and Shuichi smiled a little bit. "Ah... I see, if you need help with unboxing, I can help." I smiled and then just enters my room, which is filled with boxes. "Well, let's start from scratch." You said and started to get to work. First off starting with your clothing box.

You got the clothes hanger and started to hang every of the clothes into your closet. It was a long progress but you manage to do all of it. And Shuichi, he helped with the books and manage it. And well, he helped with the bed sheet too. Thank God for that. After you were all finished, you flopped onto the bed and started to make a snow angel without actual snow, showing that you're comfortable with the room. Shuichi just sit down on the edge of it, and let out a small sigh. "I-I hope I helped..." Shuichi said as you nod and still closing your eyes on the bed.

"Ah... You must be tired, if so I can get out..." The shy male said again as you shook your head, you were a bit too tired to even talk, but you know that you doesn't anyone to think you're a lazy ass so you just decided to sit up. "Alright then..." Shuichi sat back down on the bed and looked around the organized room. "Thanks for your help Shuichi, without you maybe I'll never able to finish this." You said and gazed around. "Oh... It's no problem... W-Well, I just like h-helping everyone, so it's a normal thing for me." Shuichi said and you just nodded, you doesn't have much things to talk with the boy, but you just doesn't want to be alone right now.

"Yeah... Anyway, may I ask what brings you here to this mansion...? I mean well... You get what I mean." "Ah... Well, it's all began with Ramu... She helped us with packing all of it and move here... she said it's because we're her friend, so she's willing to do everything for us... and well, she got Byakuya's help in it... I'm not sure why he helped her, but from my perspective, he doesn't even like her that much, but I guess it's their own thing..." Shuichi explained slightly. "That doesn't really help with the informations I'm having... But thanks Shuichi." You shrugged and swing your legs a bit. After a while Shuichi decided to leave your room, and your phone pinged again.

———

*NEW*
Shuichi Saihara•
Relationship:
Love: -98
Friendship: -92
Jealousy: -100
Note: Shuichi is good at investigations and detective solving stuff. He doesn't have any strong opinion on you, so he hope that you are not a bad person.
Personality: Dandere + Yandere
Opinion: (Y/N) is a nice person, I like to have her around... I hope we can talk again soon.

———

You just finished unpacking your boxes and well, it's getting dark so you decided to grab some pajamas and go to the bathroom. You took a shower and done everything to get ready for the night. You went back into your room after that, and prepare for your sleep. "Gaaah... seriously... this is starting to really stress me out..." You flopped onto your bed while holding to a teddy bear. It wasn't long before you fall asleep completely, well, you aren't a heavy sleeper, but isn't a light sleeper either. It's just if you're too tired, you'd fall asleep easily.

...

It was peaceful for a while... until you heard some sort of weird sounds outside... "Ugh... This is why I hate living with people... so noisy..." You groaned before taking the pillow to cover your ears up. Then, you heard a voice from right outside of your room. You didn't want to hear what it say, nor doesn't want to get up, but it's only getting louder and louder, until it's enough for you to hear. "Hey~ (Y/N)~ Just open the door please~ I just wanna talk sleepyhead~" It sounds like that annoying gremlin who you doesn't really remember the name of.

You know that for some reason that guy and Nagito is really popular in Danganronpa, you never understood why, but they just did. And back to 'reality', you have no option but to open the door and greet him in. "Finally! You have opened it!" He smiled as you rolled your eyes and let him runs in your room. And of course, the first place he ram to is... your bed. "Hey, just get off, I need to sleep too." You said as the male just giggles. "Nope~ I enjoy it here really~" The male said and still lay onto the bed. You took out your phone in order to remember what was his name again...

"Kokichi... Kokichi, just get off, I don't want to sleep on the floor, or couch, so just get out." You said, slightly annoyed of the male right now. "Hmm? Who says you have to go out? It's okay if you want to staaay~ It's just sleeping with me, it's okay~" Kokichi smiled. "Nah, I prefer having my own bed back, now just go." "Hm... Come on, just one night? I had nightmares so I need someone to be with~ come on pleaaase~" Seeing him begging like this... and you're just as tired, so with giving up, you just walked over to the bed and lay down on it.

"Okay, but no weird stuff, and just sleep." You said before getting back to closing your eyes. Kokichi giggled and closes his eyes too, getting into a deep sleep. Ignoring the ping on your phone, you'll check that later. For now you're going to take some rest.

———

Ramu Takeshi•
Relationship:
Love: -8
Friendship: 55
Jealousy: -95
Note: Ramu likes to mood swing, she can be sweet but can be toxic at the same time. Preferably not to mess around with her and have a proper conversation when interacts.
Personality: Kamidere + Yandere
Opinion: Maybe bringing her to this coffee shop is a bad idea... I should have bring her to a better place... But I enjoy my time here with (Y/N)!

Kaede Akamatsu•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -80
Jealousy: -95
Note: Kaede's hobbies is playing piano, she likes to talk to people when interacting and she's a kind person, she's safe to talk to.
Personality: Deredere + Yandere
Opinion: Ah... I didn't hang out with (Y/N) today... but I guess I'll have other chances.

Sayaka Maizono•
Relationship:
Love: -105
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Sayaka loves singing and wishes to be a pop star. She doesn't really like you since you came here, but she'll tolerate you anyway.
Personality: Kanedere + Yandere
Opinion: I don't like her.

Leon Kuwata•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Leon likes to play baseball and he's sometimes humorous. But sometimes he could be angry. He doesn't really like to have you around but he'll handle that.
Personality: Bodere + Yandere
Opinion: I didn't talk with (Y/N), and she didn't talk to me.

Chiaki Nanami•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Chiaki loves to play games, and often sleepy. She likes new people so she'd love to have you around.
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: (Y/N) seems like she's having fun with hanging out with others!

Nagito Komaeda•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Nagito, well, let's say he's lucky. He likes hope and really look down on himself, so if you're talking to him, well, try to cheer him up.
- Nagito likes bagel
Personality: Hinedere + Yandere
Opinion: I will try to talk to her tomorrow, maybe we can have some conversations or plans.

Maki Harukawa•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Not sure what she likes to do, but she's a cold person, and doesn't like to interact with anyone.
Personality: Kuudere + Yandere
Opinion: I don't have any opinion on (Y/N).

Shuichi Saihara•
Relationship:
Love: -98
Friendship: -92
Jealousy: -100
Note: Shuichi is good at investigations and detective solving stuff. He doesn't have any strong opinion on you, so he hope that you are not a bad person.
Personality: Dandere + Yandere
Opinion: (Y/N) is a nice person, I like to have her around... I hope we can talk again soon.

Sonia Nevermind•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Sonia is a smart person, and she'll be open up to anyone, she's also kind and outgoing.
Personality: Deredere + Yandere
Opinion: Another day have passed by...

Kokichi Oma•
Relationship:
Love: -92
Friendship: -87
Jealousy: -100
Note: Kokichi is a deceiving person. He often lies just for attention unless if he have some sort of goal. He usually gets what he wants.
Personality: Sadodere + Yandere
Opinion: Nishishi~ I'm going to have so much fun~

Byakuya Togami•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Byakuya doesn't like interactions with anyone. He's just blunt and usually spend time on his own. Usually hard to befriend with.
Personality: Oujidere + Yandere
Opinion: He forgot you even exists in this mansion

Rantaro Amami•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -97
Jealousy: -100
Note: Rantaro works at a coffee shop. He seems like a chill guy to talk with. He look like he's interested in you, and maybe would want to know you better
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: (Y/N) seems interesting, really... Any friends of Ramu is a good friend, so I'll trust her.

Ability Obtained!:

-Your Only Trustworthy Friend: An onetime use item. This will help you getting their friendship meter closer with a character. Obtained this ability from Ramu.

——-

VOTINGS: (Closed)

Sit in between... in breakfast
A/ Sayaka and Sonia

B/ Byakuya and Kaede

C/ Leon and Chiaki

Try to bond with
A/ Byakuya

B/ Sayaka

C/ Maki

Hang out with...
A/ Nagito and Chiaki

B/ Kaede and Rantaro

C/ Ramu and Byakuya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 203 13
The 'mastermind' has decided to play one final game with Makoto Naegi, to prove himself as the Ultimate Hope or the Ultimate Despair... BOOK ONE - De...
22K 617 13
This is just au it never happened in tha game or anime ⚠️warning⚠️ this story is Hanahaki disease story and it contains Saiouma,Komahina and Naegami ...
972 55 33
Shuichi -when he is a kid- lives with his parents and his uncle in Japan before they had to move to America, where he left his only childhood friend...
54K 1K 64
*Danganronpa V3. This is a no killing game alternate universe.* You attend hopes Peak first year. You're best friends is Keebo, Shuichi, and Kaito. B...