Perfect For Me (Bucciarati x...

By SVasques17

Since your first day as a waitress at Libbeccio's, Bucciarati started liking you. So, he was determined to as... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5 (no chapter 4 here as always)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
The Questions (Pt 1)
The Questions (Pt 2)
Comiket
The Wedding
Twins
Being Complete
Next Story

Chapter 14

922 40 82
By SVasques17

You got home by 8:30 p.m. and you were exausted. Conventions drained your energy. You sold out all your copies for the day. But you still had the tomorrow, until 6 p.m. After that, you would enjoy two hours of the convention by yourself. However today, you were excited because you were still going to get dinner with Bucciarati.

You blushed, remembering of the kiss from lunch. You had no time to waste! Bucciarati would be at your house by half an hour from now. You went to undress and take a quick shower and then dried your hair. Unfortunately, you only had a dress to use because you weren't much of a dress girl. You didn't even think before putting it on. It only got to your knees. It had no sleeves whatsoever and it was made of a darker blue fabric. You got your best shows on and got your purse ready. It was just in time before the man rang on your door.

You opened your door and your heart stopped. Bruno had a black suit with gold dots instead fo his normal one. He smiled at you and you could swear he was shining in a golden aura.

"Ciao mia signora.", Bucciarati smiled at you.

"C-Ciao, Bruno.", you couldn't hide your blush anymore. He seemed so handsome.

"Are you ready for dinner?"

"Yes, I am."

You got out of your building and before you could even take a step to your car, your date grabbed your waist adn pulled you close.

"Where do you think you're going, (Y/N)?"

"To my car."

"Not a chance. I brought mine.", he smirked.

He took you to a black car. You immeadiately gasped, amazed. A Lamborghini Huracan?! That car was expensive! Bucciarati opened one door for you to go in. After that, he opened his own door and sat by your side, on the wheel.

"Where are we going?", I asked.

"You'll see.", he winked at you. You turned your head to the window to avoid looking at him, "You are very pretty tonight.", he assured while driving into the city.

"You look cute too.", you mumbled, nervously.

"Oh, thank you, bella."

After a while, you said:

"You've been driving for a while. Where are we going, Bruno?"

"Not saying a word.", he sang, happily.

"Oh, come on!"

After a few more minutes, he stopped in front of a parking lot, in front of a big building. You assumed it was a hotel. A really big hotel like nothing you've seen until today. Bucciarati saw you amazed by the building and chuckled.

"There's a floor on this hotel with an amazing restaurant."

"But it must be expensive. You shouldn't hav-"

"Can't I just spoil you, tesoro?"

"You shouldn't..."

"Don't say anything else. Let's go."

You two got out of the car and went in the hotel. After that you got in the elevator that took you to the restaurant floor. When you saw the fanciest restaurant ever in front of you, you felt out of place. Bucciarati must've felt it because he gently grabbed your hand.

"Just relax.", you looked at him, "Don't think of anything else."

You two got received by a waitress that quickly understood that the person beside her was Bruno Bucciarati.

"Mr. Bucciarati and Ms. (L/N), please come with me."

Your date didn't let go of your hand. You didn't mind since it was making you more secure. However, some people were looking at you because of your date. The woman took you to a table by the window, where you could see a big part of Naples and the lights on the streets. You opened your mouth. It was beautiful.

Then, you heard Bruno giggle.

"What's wrong?", you asked confused as you sat.

"Nothing is wrong. You're just too cute and precious."

You turned your face to the window, embarassed. You weren't accustomed to being praised. It was all new to you. And that made you unconfortable. Not in a bad way, just in a weird way that you couldn't explain.

Some men brought you the appetizers that you started eating while talking with each other.

"So, are you liking it?", he asked.

"I-I mean, I've never been in fancy restaurants. Only one or two times with my parents. And honestly, it intimidates me."

"So, you don't like it."

"No! No! I-I like being here with you.", then you thought about what you said and tried to reformulate, "I mean, I like it but it's just strange. I don't know how to put it... Besides, people are staring at me. After all, I'm here with The Bruno Bucciarati."

"Oh. So the people are making you unconfortable."

"A little bit, yes..."

"Oh, don't worry. After dinner, we're going to a much private space, cara."

"Wha-What?", you blushed.

"It's secret."

"Oh, come on! Again?!", you sighed, "I want to know!"

"You will, don't worry."

After a while, the same guys came to take your orders for the main plates. You choose the cheapest thing on there because you didn't have money to pay the others. You still didn't have money to pay the one you choose but you wanted to choose something. You didn't know but Bucciarati understood what you were trying to do and ordered some plates on the menu that he thought you would like. No way he would let you pay the meal.

So, when the food came, Bruno stopped you before you could take a bite. You thought it was really strange that he ordered almost the entire menu, so when he told you to eat everything you wanted from those plates, you choked on air.

"Wha-What?"

"You're too easy to read.", he chuckled, "It shoud've already been clear but I'm paying for everything."

"You can't do that! It's too much! I've never seen so many digits at food on my entire life!"

"Do you remember that I'm part of the mafia?"

"Yes. But that's not the point... I can't let you- You bought me a goddamn car!"

"Do you want another one?"

"No! What I'm trying to say is: you're always paying things for me and I didn't buy you a single thing yet."

"I couldn't care less. I said I wanted to spoil you. That's what I'm going to do. Money is not a problem for me."

"You-", you didn't have a chance to win this argument, so you just closed your mouth and ate in silence. That is, until Bucciarati talked again:

"Is it good?"

"Yes! This is amazing!", you wanted to eat everything.

"Glad you like the food. What about the company?", he teased.

"Oh, that I don't know...", you entered in the play.

"Hum, is that so? At lunch you liked me, didn't you?", Bucciarati provoked.

You went red in seconds:

"Hum... You really needed to go that way?"

"Yes. So, I'm waiting for a response. Can we make this a thing?"

"What? Kiss at places where you shouldn't have access?"

"Not properly. I mean, the dates. I'm not saying that we have to be in a relationship. I'm asking if we could have more dates.", he asked, "And maybe more kisses...", he let it in the air.

"So wait: you don't want to be in a relationship with me?", you were being oblivious again in an occasion that you shouldn't be.

"I can't tell if you're being serious or you're joking. Of course I want you to be mine. I wanted to be in a relationship since the first day I saw you. I just said that because you-"

"If you don't make ask me the question, how can I know?"

"Oh, so you want me to ask you.", he seemed surprised.

A few seconds went by when you waited for your date to make the question. But he wasn't saying anything:

"Weren't you going to ask me something?"

"Now? I was going to make it special.", he announced, "You really do like me.", he smiled.

"Like you didn't know, baka. And before you ask, baka means idiot in japanese."

"Oh. For the record, I'm not idiot. I'm just completely in love with you."

"Y-You have to stop saying that! I never received this many compliments."

"You will have to get used to it."

You didn't even know how to respond.

After the dinner, Bucciarati payed and you two went to the car. You didn't know to where he was going with you but you knew you would be safe with him around you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 355 18
When traveling to Italy to meet her boyfriend, Y/N L/N stumbles upon a strange boy. He, unbeknownst to her, is going to change her life forever. AU w...
7K 287 27
I love nichijou btw, you should watch it, it's great. --- Alternate, modern universe of vento aureo (Yes, modern) School AU of Pt. 5 that I haven't...
26.1K 190 4
━━━・。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ━━・ ゚。TO BE LOVED ━・  ゚・。・゚ ꒰ various!vento aureo x male!reader ꒱ 𐔌 IN WHICH, a sixteen-year ol...
7.7K 273 13
AU: College, where everyone is around the ages of 18-20, no one is a stand user Y/N finally gets into college, a month late after a few complications...