ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟғ ᴀssᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏ 《 MY HERO...

Od Shorry_

{𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙} From being the lazy idiot to somehow being the number one student at UA, how did t... Více

Warning
Chapter 1
Y͙/N͙ Y͙/L͙/N͙
New placement image
Love interests
Chapter 2 dreams for the future
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Secrets?
ḉн∀℘⊥εя 7 ﹩εḉяε⊥﹩ ∀η﹩ẘεяε∂
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sleepy Time
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 going off topic
Chapter 12
Pay up
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special chapter
Taggᴇʀᴏɴɪ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs
Saiki and I
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Kind of proud
Chapter 17
Parents catching up
Things Y/n can't do
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
You Die in their arms
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Taggeroni With The Kusuo Saiki
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Follow Up On Last A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
☆One short☆
more drawings
The real Chapter 28
This book is discontinued

Chapter 23

4.4K 166 180
Od Shorry_

A/n: I'm skipping to the point Bakugo and Tokoyami get their asses yeeted into marbles. The only reason I know the BNHA story line is thanks to memes and tiktoks. Bare with me.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Oh no I caught a disease, running round my neighbourhood spreading my disease. People ask me what I got and I say,
Crippling Depression.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n stands gobsmacked as Deku is on Shoji's back with two broken arms and Tokoyami just got yeeted into a marble.
"... Wait a minute, Dabi you fucker!"
Everyone looks on in surprise as Y/n quickly turns into a marble as well.

"Poor Shoto Todoroki."
Dabi sarcastically says as he grabs Y/n's marble just before Shoto could.
"Crap. Fuck. FUCK!"
Izuku rambles and everyone quickly charges at the villains. Soon Tokoyami is released and tossed back to the heroes in training, however Bakugo is grabbed by the neck by Dabi and the two slowly enter the portal. Y/n's marble in his left hand, Dabi smirks in achievement as the heroes in training's faces fall into grief struck ones.
"KACHAN! Y/N!"
Izuku just lost both of his childhood friends in one cold summers night.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Villain Base

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Bakugo screams through his gag as he kicks his legs frantically. He stares at the blue marble that dances along Mr Compress' fingers.
"This is revenge for waking me up that day with all that racket."
He shakes the marble viciously and quickly lets Y/n out. Everyone watches as Y/n struggles to stand upright, he soons fall flat on his face while groaning loudly.

"You good down there sweet cheeks?"
Dabi asks making Bakugo growl more and Shigaraki rolls his eyes.
"Do you mean my face cheeks or my ass."
Y/n asks as he struggles not to throw up.
"Whichever makes you more embarrassed."
Dabi says and pulls Y/n up and places him on a nearby chair.

"Tch. Where's that stupid doctor anyway?"
Shigaraki grumbles as he messes with an apple. Dabi tenses up and frowns as he ties Y/n up with specially made restraints from the certain doctor. No one seems to like the doctor, the mention of his name brings chills into the room.
"Talk ill of the devil and he shall appear."
A man emerges from a locked door, eyes a dark red and skin a glowing pale white. His hair pitch black and Bakugo immediately sees some resemblance between Y/n and the adult man. The doctor straightens his lab coat that's suspiciously stained red. He grabs a pair of glasses out of hid coat pocket and places them on his nose, instantly grinning as he recognises Y/n who is sat chained up.

"Oh my little masterpiece is back in my hands."
He reaches out his gloved hands and gently strokes Y/n's face with an all to familiar grin.

"... Do I know you?"
Y/n asks, not really recognising the very touchy male in front of him.
"Oh yes you do. Very much!"
The male stands up straight and grins ear to ear.
"I'm your biological father of course!"
The room goes cold. Everyone stares on in shock, Bakugo even stopped fidgeting in his seat as he stares gobsmacked.
"What?"
Y/n asks, presumably shocked that his real father is some insane looking scientist.
"Your my little experiment, however you were taken from me. Oh how I missed your little pathetic cries."
He grins and as he does his quirk activates, his eyes glow the same Fuchsia colour as Y/n's.
"... You're him!"
Y/n exclaims finally finding the identity of the man of his nightmares. He also realises that he has the exact same quirk, nothing from his mother's side.
"I'll be taking my little experiment now. Here's the agreed amount."
The Doctor holds a black heavy case out towards Shigaraki, but weirdly enough the crusty man hesitates to grab the large payment.

Looking between the doctor and Y/n from under his father's hand he felt a slight anger.
"It seems all fathers are pretty useless."
Dabi mumbles angry about the newly revealed secrets. The Doctor only laughs but soon everyone goes quiet as a knock on the door catches everyone off guard.

"Hello? Pizza from Digorno's..."
Everyone goes silent. Y/n holds back his laughter as he recognises the dull voice.
"Who the fuck ordered a Pizza?"
Dabi asks and everyone looks over at Twice who proceeds to have an argument with himself.
"Wasn't me!"
"Probably was."
"Oi!"
His battle is ignored as Spinner goes to unlock the door and ask whoever was there to fuck off.

"I AM SMASHING THROUGH THIS WALL LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"
Everyone screams as All Might bursts through the wall with his shining smile. Bakugo got out of his restraints and quickly starts to try and help Y/n get out.
"No! I am not letting him get away again!"
The Doctor shouts and he quickly throws Bakugo out of the building and has a tight grip on Y/n.
"Get off me! You're no father of mine!"
Y/n activates his own quirk and tries to rip his arm out of the clearly unstable male.

Kusuo quickly runs over and teleports himself and Y/n out of reach making the Doctor yell out in aggression.
"Where's Suki?"
The whole area has been demolished and somehow All For One popped out of nowhere.
"He's Safe."
Kusuo says as he points to the flying mass of teenagers.
"... What the fuck are they wearing?"
Y/n asks but soon the Doctor comes crashing over with blood lust in his eyes.

"COME BACK! I PUT ALL OF MY WORK INTO YOU! THE PERFECT MIX OF ANGEL AND DEMON!"
He shouts and shoots massive amounts of blue flame towards Kusuo and Y/n. Y/n grabs Kusuo and flies up into the sky dodging the sea of flames.
"Angel? I have no such thing!"
Y/n shouts as he lands on a higher area.
"You haven't awakened it yet. I couldn't torture you so you could! I have so much more experiments to do! The rest are all failures!"
Kusuo and Y/n watch in shock as the Doctors body cracks and groans as it turns into a large unholy monster. It's body pitch black, ribs showing as large red eyes litter its body with similarly coloured mouths. It's a horrifying sight to see, it's tongue drips saliva and soon comes running over at high speeds.
"I'll Kill you for taking away my precious masterpiece!"
It's voice is distorted and Kusuo quickly dodges the attacks.

"I can't read his mind... I could earlier though..."
Kusuo voices his thoughts as large rage filled attacks head his way. Y/n huffs and quickly shoots his own sea of fire hitting the Doctor head on.

"Argh! You little Bitch! You're just like your mother, hopeless and stupid!"
The doctor quickly changes his attack to some sort of lazer catching the two off guard.
"Y/n!"
Kusuo shouts, his five minutes for his teleporting cool down hasn't reached the mark so he quickly uses his telekinesis to move Y/n out of the way.

"FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PEST!"
Rage fills the Doctors body, eyes pure red as he screams at the top of his voice. Y/n had no clue how to stop his murderous Father at all.
"I don't do good in these situations!"
He shouts as he dodges and blocks more attacks. Soon he gets hit into a building by the bony tail thats attached to the Doctor.

"DO NOT TOUCH MY SON!"
Bello drops down and hits the Doctor so hard he goes flying back into a building. Bello eats a bit of French toast, it's how he activates his super strength.
Kusuo quickly goes to check on Y/n, finding the building to be the familiar café he usually frequents.
I'm gonna have to buy a new place for my torturing chamber.
What?
Nothing.

Bello fights the massive monster, tv stations film both All Might and Bello. Soon Y/n gets back into the fight, both him and Bello tag team the demon.
"I'LL EAT YOU AL-!"
Everyone watches as Bello punches the demon cutting him off and Y/n grabs his tail and swings him into All For One surprising All Might.

"Doctor M? It seems you're quirk is actually useful."
All For One chimes. He watches as Y/n comes swooping in and uppercuts The Doctor easily into the air. Kusuo rolls his eyes as Bello finishes the beast off with many punches to the ribs.

"I-I think I got it."
Bello huffs, staring at the downed villain.

However... This wouldn't be me if Y/n's arch nemesis dies right here.
What are you doing.
Oh you know... Killing off lovable characters like Araki does frequently.
Wait wha-!

Kusuo tries to warn Bello to get away but I quickly appear and stop his telepathy going through. Everyone watches in horror as the Doctor surprise attacks Bello, a sickening squelch as a sharp tail stabs through him easily.
"W-what..."
Bello asks and Y/n looks on in pure terror.
"D-DAD!"
Y/n screams and watches as the man who brought him up is sliced in half easily like butter.

"Such a lovely cry. This wouldn't of happened if you obeyed me. You and your curiosity, I'm surprised I didn't kill you when you were two."
The Doctor flicks his tail, blood splashes onto the surrounding area and some sprinkle onto Y/n's face as he stands there frozen.

"What have you done?"
Kusuo asks me as I let his telepathy work again.
"Nothing really, just writing a story."
I hold my phone in my hand and I smile evilly. Kusuo stares at me with a blank look, unsure about his feelings.
"You did say you're surprised that I haven't committed murder. I'm surprised you'd think I wouldn't kill off a human being."
I grin and Kusuo sighs through his nose.
"What? You don't like me anymore? How sad."
I frown and he looks away with a frustrated look.
"Just why do I even bother."
Kusuo grumbles something afterwards, probably Yare Yare.
"That isn't a no!~"
I grin as I sing out, probably not the best of times to do so.
"Just get back to writing."

Y/n falls onto his knees as the lower torso of Bello lands in front of him.
"The Number 5 Hero has fallen!"
A distressed reporter shouts and everyone who's watching cry in their own distress.
"Y/n..."
Izuku frowns eyes wide as he stares at the grief struck body of Y/n.

"His soul will be delicious."
The Doctor eats the upper half easily thanks to his new 9ft body.
"If you aren't going to stop him. I will."
Kusuo mutters from next to me.
"Oh? And how will you do tha- WHAT THE FUC-"
I proceed to scream and Kusuo watches in shock as the 9ft demon picks me up easily and grins ear to ear.

"I've been looking for you. [Writer Of Worlds]."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Kusuo Saiki POV

I watch Adrian get captured by the very aware demon. His eyes bore into Adrian’s restricted body.
"Hahaha... Nice meeting you, put me down!"
Adrian shouts but the demon doesn't do as its told.
"When I eat you I'll become the ruler of this world. I can write my own ending."
Something in me snaps and I rush in and smash my fist against the demons face making a horrible crunch noise. I quickly grab Adrian’s falling form and teleport him next to Y/n, out of harms way.

"Yare Yare, Write the ending all ready."
I tell him and he rolls his eyes with a slight cute pout.
"Whatever Dick weasel. I didn't even make this character anyway. My friend inserted him in, killing him off will be hard."
Adrian soon starts typing on his phone and I sigh in irritation as its still on my POV.

"Dude hold on, I'm calling back up."
Adrian finishes typing and soon I see faces I really don't want to see.
Abaddon soars over with Blank in his arms and Arros not too far behind with an irritated facial expression. The person I really didn't want to see is Mammon who grins as he messes on his phone while carrying a very annoyed William Afton who holds a toaster in his hands.

"What are they doing here."
I ask Adrian who grins.
"Well they can help! They are all blood thirsty killing machines."
Adrian dances around them with a cheerful smile and I roll my eyes at the sight.
"A man has just been murdered and here you are smiling away with them."
I mumble and William only smirks as he wears his stupid Glitchtrap costume.
"What, you jealous you don't get free food and warm hugs?"
"You hug the serial killers?"
I ask in an irritated tone.
"I only hug Blank. The rest take me against my will. Anyway, go fight!"

Adrian points dramatically towards the 11ft demon. It grew after eating Bello. I hope it eats Mammon, William and Abaddon. Just them three specifically.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Original POV

William goes running in distracting the demon from Kusuo and Y/n. Kusuo teleports Y/n and himself into an alleyway while being able to watch the battle on the large plasma screen.
"Who are you pesky copycats!"
The demon howls but it soon became one of pain as Arros and Abaddon easily rips his limbs off. Mammon takes selfies but soon starts beating the ever living shit out of the demon, letting William rest for a moment after all his knife swinging.

Blank easily cuts the underneath of the Demon and soon a bloody mess is decorating the once innocent streets.
"Finish him off with the Kakashi style finisher right up the arse!"
I yell and Abaddon laughs evilly.
"Oh fuck yeah darling~!"
Abaddon throws The Doctor up into the air with the help of Arros. Soon the rest throw powerful moves on the Doctors behind and he's shot up high into space.

"did you just-"
"Shhh, enjoy alone time with Y/n."
"I'd rather be with someone else."

Soon everyone is watching the fall of another hero. I discreetly alter memories so everyone thought it was Y/n that thrown the massive monster into space. Hopefully Y/n won't ask why Mammon was also shot into the stratosphere.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

time skip brought to you by

Me being a complete psychopath

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"Y/n! You're awake!"
Izuku exclaims as he watches Y/n slowly open his eyes. The bright hospital room blinds him for a moment but his eyes quickly focus.
"W-what happened? Is Suki okay?"
Y/n asks and Izuku frowns immediately.
"Kachan is alright... However, your dad."
Izuku holds back his own tears, he was a big fan of Bello as well. Amazed that Bello could make it so far in the hero world while people deemed him as weak.
"... He's dead isn't he... I remember."
Y/n starts to tear up, memories fill his mind of the dead corpse that sat in front of him.
"..."
Izuku goes quiet and watches Y/n try to hold back tears but fail miserably. Izuku holds Y/n's hand in a comforting way.
" It's okay to cry. "
"IzuChan!"
Y/n cries and quickly wraps his bandaged arms around the broccoli head and proceed to soak Izuku's jacket.

Soon the door opens and in walks Aizawa with a very tired look. More tired than usual.
"Problem child it's time to leave."
Aizawa huffs and Izuku quickly lets go and hesitates for a moment.
"... Right!"
Y/n sniffs and Izuku leaves, not without one last hug.

"... Hug."
Y/n demands as his eyes still leaked the sad juice. Aizawa freezes up for a moment, unsure on what to do.
"Fine. Don't expect anymore though."
He grumbles but quickly embraced Y/n. Aizawa gently strokes Y/n's soft hair, comforting him as he starts to cry frantically like before.

'No one come into the room. Pls don't.'
Aizawa begs inside his head, he just hopes no one gets the wrong idea. He's only comforting a student, that's it.
"Thank you."
Y/n quietly whispers as he let's go and Aizawa slightly smiles.
"Go to sleep Problem Child."
Soon Y/n is back to sleep. Unknown to him many other people came to visit, even the villains came to check up on him while in disguise.

.

.

.

.

"What's so special about you?"
A husky voice asks as his yellow eyes gently stare at Y/n's sleeping form. He didn't know what he feels towards the sleeping male, all he knows is that many feel the same.

A/N:

Ayeeee this was longer than all the other chapters I wrote.

Kusuo:How fun. I hope when you threw Mammon after the messed up monster that means he's dead.

I mean just like William says,

William:I always Come back

Kusuo:Yare Yare

Love you too.

Abaddon:Why does he get love? Do you love me too~?

No.

Abaddon:No Hesitation!

The only Oc I actually love is Blank. The dude deserves my love. Arros can also go fuck himself for having a complicated design I can't draw on paper or make in Picrew.

I'll publish this before it gets to 3000 words long.

Picture of kusuo and I hugging?
What- no where did you ge

... Death is coming for you.

Fuck fuck fucky fuck-

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

357K 9.5K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
382K 11.4K 26
"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚." You were the average UA student with the same cookie cutter dream of becoming a hero. Well, at least t...
77.9K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
5.2K 288 70
"Welcome to UA High. The prestigious school that's turned out some of the world's greatest heroes. I'm running toward my dream in these halls. Learni...