Teenagers Are Delicious

By green1000

All the students who were seen in episodes 1, 2, and 3 who were seen alive but not bitten, including the main... More

Chapter (1)
Chapter (2)
Chapter (3)
Chapter (5)
Chapter (6)

Chapter (4)

342 7 2
By green1000

"This is an announcement for all students! A violent incident has happened on school grounds right now! All students, you must follow your teachers intrusions and evacuate! I repeat, a violent incident is taking place on school -!"

The male teacher's voice was abruptly ended. And a moment of silence passed over the entire campus of Fujimi Academy. Takashi was silent as he whispered; "It's happening."

"Gahhh! Get away from me! Get back!" The sounds of fighting/struggling can be heard over the intercom, that was being broadcasted all over the school. The entire campus was silent as all the students and teachers/staff listen to what is happening over their heads.
In the hallway outside classroom 2-B, the door was slid open and a short chubby male student with shoulder length ink black hair, tan skin, black frame glasses and brown eyes, in the full male uniform. "Hirano." Said boy let out a startled gasp as he crawled out of his classroom. Said boy whose name is Kohta Hirano, had turned around to look up at Saya Takagi his classmate, "T-takagi-san."

Saya crouched down and placed her finger to her lips and 'shhh' him, "We need to go." She whispered to him, as they listen to the screams of pain is still going on. Even outside on the athletics field, all the students in the gym uniforms were frozen where they stood.

"Help! Please help me! Somebody help! Please, I don't want to die! Ah! Gyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

After that the entire campus was silent for a few seconds. Before everything went to chaos, as all at once everyone else inside the classrooms has rushed for the sliding doors and ran out in the hallway and ran for the stairs as screams fill the classroom building.

Many students were injured and others were trampled as everyone ran for their lives with their survival instincts in full gear. Not even on the stairs did people slow down, as some students tripped and fell.

A male student was even punched in the face on one of the landings of the stairs, and near the top of the stairs some female students were pushed or kicked down the stairs, causing them to fall on their fellow schoolmates.

The hallways were packed shoulder to shoulder as all the students ran for their lives down the hallway without stopping, as they let out eat splitting screams of terror. Back with Takashi, Rei and Hisashi who were standing near classrooms 2-D and 2-E that were thankfully empty as the students had either gym class or another class in the management building during 5th period. So Takashi turns on his heel and calls out to them that they need to escape to meet the others in the observatory.

When the three students made it on the cat walk/bridge they were stopped by one of their teachers, Mr. Wakisaka. However when Takashi saw his appearance he knew immediately that "Mr. Wakisaka" is just like " Mr. Teshima" and he is confirmed when he saw the chunk missing from "Wakisaka's" left leg and the trail of blood on his pants leg and the ground. So he ready his baseball bat and charged forward before Rei or Hisashi can stop him and brought his bat down on "Wakisaka's" head killing him or it, in a single blow to the head as it's dark maroon blood stained the metal railing and the ground.

Takashi turns back to look at Rei and Hisashi and tells them to hurry up as they hear glass breaking and the group looks down to see both male and female students being attacked by blood covered students on the ground floor of the courtyard.

Rei and Hisashi turns away from the horrific event and follow after Takashi as he heads straight for the rooftop of the management building. When they get there is where they see the towers of thick black smoke fill the clear blue sky, as gun shots, explosions, sirens, and screams are heard coming from all over Tokonosu City.

That wasn't the only thing that Takashi his ex and his best friend saw a group of 29 students: 12 female students and 16 male students; holding various weapons as they stood at the base of the stairs of the observatory and all of them were holding various weapons. Takashi smiles as he starts to walk towards the students who haven't notice Takashi yet, as Hisashi and Rei were shocked when they saw Momo Kawamoto in the group who ran out of their classroom unexpectedly moments before Takashi came in. Rei also saw several of the members of the track and field team and in class 2-A.

"Ah! It's Takashi!!" Exclaimed one of the female students with long light brown hair and forest green eyes, with pale tan skin and stood at 5'7 in height, in the full uniform without the black scarf and knee high black socks, and her weapon of choice is a sasumata staff, her name is Aya Somatomo. 

When the female student said that, everyone else turns to Takashi and the worried looks, turn into happy relieved smiles as they all ran towards him.

This surprised Rei and Hisashi as they both watch the strange behavior of the students, but they approach as Takashi was completely surrounded by the love stuck students. Then Takashi notice one of male students who was a third-year with short dark brown hair, ebony black eyes, pale skin and stood at 5'8 in height. But what Takashi, focused on is the bandaid on the left side of the male's face.
So Takashi lifted up his left arm and cupped the male's face, who started to blush while looking up into Takashi's eyes. Takashi looks in his eyes with care showing in his golden eyes, "Kai. What happened to your face?" Takashi questions the male student whose name is Kai Dojima a third-year student.

Before Kai can say anything, a sudden strong gust of wind came out of nowhere and caused everyone's hair and uniforms to blow rapidly in the wind. The female students lost their footing but they cling onto Takashi's uniform as 11 out of 12 of the female students' skirts were blown upwards showing off their panties of different colors and patterns and styles for everyone to see.

Rei had hanged onto Hisashi to keep herself from falling as everyone else turned around and looked up to see half a dozen camo painted helicopters for the Self Defense Force fly close over the rooftop of Fujimi Academy till they flew past the school and flies further into the city.

"Those are the Japanese Self Defense Force. If they are here that means, that it's probably worse where they are heading." When the helicopters had flew past the school and into the city, Rei and a few of the other students raised their hands upwards calling for help. Hisashi said it was useless as the Self Defense Force has an important mission they need to do, so they don't have any time to save civilians. Then he walks closer towards the railing and pointed down at the school parking lot that was a massacre. Students were being attacked left, right and center.

There was a male student in the male gym uniform who was on his back as two zombiefide students in regular uniforms held him down and began to eat him, then at two female students and three male students who were pushed to the ground or up against the teachers/staff members vehicles. Then everyone's eyes, land on a female student in the girls gym uniform with orange peach color hair that reaches her shoulders, with pale skin. The girl was lifted up into the air by three zombiefide students in regular uniforms.

The girl let's put a blood curdling scream as the zombies bite into her flesh. It was terrible to witness, as more and more people are attacked and turned into flesh hungry demons. Takashi left a tug on his uniform sleeve and looks down to see the only female student in the girls gym uniform with short chocolate brown hair and ocean blue eyes and pale tan skin with plump D-cup breasts and who stood at 5'6 in height. Her name is Hitomi Harada and she is looking at up at Takashi with tears welling up in her eyes at seeing several of her classmates/friends getting killed.

Takashi wrapped both of his arms around Hitomi's torso and brings the girl to his chest as he rubs her back. To give his lover the comfort she needs, Takashi glanced down at the parking lot to see two more female students in the gym uniforms had ran past the other zombies in the parking lot and ran up to one of the micro buses and hid underneath said micro bus.

Everyone turns back around when they heard a scream. Everyone turns around to see two male students on the rooftop closer towards the doors as one of the males was already a zombie and was tearing into the other males neck.

The scream seemed to attract unwanted attention as at the observatory where the astronomy club is also located, four bloody arms in the black and white school uniforms had shattered the window leading inside of the observatory and start to claw at the air, it was obvious after that the students who were members of the astronomy club had died and turned into zombies as the door leading to the observatory room, had slammed to the floor as a horde of zombiefide students came out of the observatory and some of them began to stumble down the stairs heading for the group of 32 students.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...