Your My Galaxy (Obikin)

Bởi obikintrash708

This is my first fanfic. Its obikin so ya lol. ( warning: themes and swar words) Xem Thêm

I m back
lets talk
lovely night
recap
sexy Jedis
what happened to you
relax
do you want me
peace
the nightmare
the dark side
what
its hard
obi?
the secret
hello
I need you
the nightmare happened again
TELL ME
think
blood
high ground
tell me what you think?
update

hard work

181 2 0
Bởi obikintrash708

Obi wan's p.o.v
Me and anni wake up at the same time " hi obi how was it" I look at him " it was good you fell asleep fast I guess" he nods " ya I was tired anyway" we get up and go have breakfast " what did you do at the party" he starts eating " well nothing much just talking and drinking I didn't make out with anybody do thats good I didn't have a lot of drinks anyway" I start eating too " oh that dosen't seem fun I guess but if you had a good time thats good" its going yo be hard for me I didn't get that much sleep I woke up a lot in the night so I didn't get much sleep " you ok obi" I nod " yes just not enough sleep" we get up and get ready for the day I head to a meeting and anni gose to train ahoska I almost fell asleep in the middle of the meeting maybe a mission will wake me up. No it made me even more tired this is not good " obi I think you should go back to our quarters and get some sleep before you get hurt"
" ok anni I will" I kiss him " I'll be back ok love you anni"
" love you too obi" and I walk to our quarters and almost falling asleep on my way there damn anni was right I need more sleep more than I thought I get in walk to the bedroom and claps onto the bed I take my boots off and go to sleep.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
137K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
97.8K 3.4K 34
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
150K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...