THIEVES

Da VAMP1R1NA

"ATHENA ROSE IS OFF-LIMITS!" It was like the world came to a halt when THE Xerus, the menacingly gorgeous man... Altro

The FIVE
Aesthetics/Warning
Athena
Gathering
Anti-reminiscing
Reminiscing Begins
First Day Gone Wrong
The Worshipped Idol
Cigarettes
Karma, Bitch
Her Solemn Promise
Sex Buster
The Viper
Xerus' Doomsday
Cheerleader
He's Here For You
Identity
Never Forgiven, Never Forgotten
Watch Your Back
Knight In Shining Limo
Wicked Aromas
Ruined Date
A Payment On The Lips
Weekend Nightmare
The Four Months Deadline
Seven Minutes In Heaven
The Dark Side

Heroine's Downfall

10.2K 264 168
Da VAMP1R1NA

Derek tilted his head, spotting the female. "Hey isn't that the girl you brought yesterday?" He looked at Ricardo, a finger pointing at the very distant and panting Athena.

Ricardo had on a smirk. "You turned out to be a student here after all." He stalked towards her.

She instantly felt her proud bravery slumped back into its shell like it hadn't been there. "Ricardo? What are you doing here?"

Ricardo was about to speak but she had other plans as she landed a tight slap into his guts. Ricardo tried to save his dignity by keeping quiet but in all actuality, his injured abdomen fucking hurts.

"What the hell are you doing to our teacher?! Can't you see he is this close to his grave?! Let him go! You shouldn't be doing this in the first place!" She stormed towards the remaining members of Thieves, didn't give two shits about their company as she barged in to help the poor guilty man.

Felix and Derek wasn't quite sure who the lady was but the one thing they were all definite on was that she did not know who they were or what they were.

Felix held in a laugh, Derek snickered lowly, Ricardo already had the back of his hand on his lips, frantically guffawing.

Bright flames shone with all its glory behind Athena's bewildered look. Smouldering, whether it was blue or orange, she wasn't sure but it leaked from the tips of her toes to the crown of her head. What's so funny?

They made her seem like a complete fool when they were the one who should be put to place! "Quit laughing you clowns! A tree is going to grow out of your penises if you guys continue this shit," she forewarned, or at least she tried.

It only made them sneered further. Felix heaved Mr. Grey out of her helpful hands, making him fall to the rocky ground." Sexy doll," he smirked, "Do you have the slightest idea who we are?" He crossed his arms and paced a bit closer to her.

"Shitheads," Athena clarified, despite the overwhelming feeling when he was towering over.

"Ooo..." Derek was amused.

"The fuck this bitch just say?!" Felix with the shorter temper didn't hold back.

"Bro, she fine. Just do what we gotta and go home after this." Ricardo patted Felix on his back, eyeing Athena a bit, indicating for her to stay out of it.

"Like hell I would. You hear what she called us?!" Felix retorted. Ricardo sighed. "Bro, calm down. We still got things to do. Forget it."

With a long narrowing of eyes on Athena, he finally did. "Tsk... Whatever." Felix strode back to Mr. Grey and as if letting out his anger on him, he collided a full fist to the teacher's jaw.

Mr. Grey's vision went pitch black and stars clouded him. "Come on come on teach. We hadn't got all day. Just tell us the truth behind the sex tapes you posted online and we can all save our sweet time. Don't you agree?" Derek was at it again.

Mr. Grey was half lucky he had posted the nudes of the more sane member, Derek Montagne, if not even the devil himself wouldn't get the courage to witness what was to befall.

Several thoughts rang through Athena's head and one of them being her realization of herself whether or not being born invincible. Like she was never there, they went back to trapping Mr. Grey's head in the opening of the gate.

"Tell me now! Because of money? Fame? Revenge?" Derek's patience was thinning. "Imagine an old geezer still wanting all of that. For what? Regain youth? For that you tried to put someone's name to shame? The name of one of the Thieves?! What a sight to behold."

Felix tainted his hands for his friend again, pulling what little strand left of Mr. Grey's hair while his free hand tugged at the rails of the gate, make ready to leave a permanent bruise on the teacher's neck, perhaps even some broken bones.

"Talk already geez," Ricardo complained, mainly wanting to get out of the Sun's heat.

Mr. Grey hid his face as he slowly spilled, "S - Someone told me to do it. Please. I didn't want to!"

Ricardo rolled his eyes and shrugged nonchalantly, "Who cares. You did it anyways."

Athena stepped in again. "Hear his side of the story at least. Maybe he's family was put on the line and he had no choice. Violence isn't going to solve anything." Albeit she was late to the scene, desperately wanting to be a peacemaker, she tried to catch up quickly with what's happening. Hopefully, something good would get out of it.

They ignored her like a scrap or metal at the sidewalk." Who is it that bribed you huh? The husband of the psycho I fucked in the tape?" Derek urged on.

"Must be it," Ricardo assumed.

Mr. Grey shook his head riotously, "No. No. It wasn't!"

"So now we give you the honour to talk. Say it. Who was it?" Derek pressured him, surprisingly composed.

"H - He... is... No. He will kill me!" Mr. Grey tried to negotiate.

"And we won't, I see. Well looks like he made up his mind. Do it." Derek called on.

With a big smirk plastered against Felix's devilish look, he went for it at the exact same time Athena hauled back the gate with a strength that made Felix questioned his virility. "You've got to be kidding me!"

Felix tossed his hands in a fit while Derek found the sides of lips tucked at his ears. "This tiger wouldn't back down."

The gap between Athena's eyebrows crinkled, "You. You. And you!" She pointed at each of them. "I'll call the police now if you so much as touch him one more time!" She wiggled the phone Ace borrowed her for the time being in their face, notifying how serious she was.

It looked pretty silly but she was really trying her best. Everyone could tell.

"Sure. Dial it. Here, give it to me. I'll even type '911' for you." Felix reached out with a full smug before adding, "Look if you so hopelessly want us to take your purity you could have just asked. You don't have to go all out and shame yourself in the eyes of the entire school, unless..." He grinned mischievously, "You want to get fuck publicly right here, right now." His eyes sparkled fervently at the voluptuous meat before him.

Athena's eyes almost flew out of their sockets. Is this guy insane? Who would bully their teacher this way and now ask for free sex in the open?

"Yeah. That's an interesting idea,"Ricardo agreed, stalking closer to her.

To the innocent Athena, this was outrageously disrespectful and disgusting but the audiences said otherwise as they cheered on. In most schools, situations as such would have reckoned as nothing more than a joke. However, this was none other than the Thieves and everyone knew well they were capable of even ripping the sky of the face of the Earth let alone molesting a beautiful nobody.

Athena withdrew backwards, her hands in front of her to seal a protection as she felt herself shrinking smaller as perplexion covered her whole. "Stay the fuck away from me! What are you guys even talking about?!"

The twins did what they always do best, putting on a deaf ear and only do what benefits them as they grasped her.

Felix was behind her, his toned arms around the small of her waist, holding her in place albeit he noticed she was indeed unassailable with a ghastly strength. "Being little, you're quite strong, aren't you?"

Ricardo swiftly grabbed both her wrists and locked them behind her before pinning her in opposed to his unyielding warm body.

Her chest constricted as it fluctuated rapidly, her sandwiched body writhed between them, harshly twisting and tossing but the boys managed to cage her in, barely.

"Get that hole! Get that hole!" The crowd's unsyncronized cheers echoed through the area. This made Athena realize how sadistic and callous the society was. Taking pleasure in one's pain was the trend; the trend that made the world worse than purgatory.

She tried pulling another trick, her legs went into a frenzy, trying again and again to kick at both of their ditzy balls.

"Woah... Woah... Stay still. We wouldn't hurt you," Felix assured with one hand snaking itself to her throat, gradually settling force around it. "But our cocks will."

His fingers went for the hem of her floral dress, dragging it up to her belly, exposing her navy lacy panty. Athena's skin palpitated from the Frigid air as her hands struggled in defiance to get her dress back down. "Stop it! This is fucking public! Have some shame!"

Ricardo chuckled darkly. "God I've been wanting to put my hands on this tight little ass since I saw you." His hands squeezed her buttocks so hard, it caused Athena to gasp.

"Don't touch me you horny perverts! Let me go!" She jerked herself from the left to right and might as well at all directions but like a handcuffed criminal, it did her no help.

Felix took his first taste with his tongue dipping into the nook of her enticing neck, savouring the brand of her perfume to the sweet flavor of her natural skin. "Yummy," he confirmed, licking his lips, not wasting any fraction of her left unattended on his mouth.

"I can't believe you just fucking licked me! Fuck you! Fuck you!" Athena went for a headbutt. Felix chortled, "And you will."

"You guys are freaking disgusting!"

"Come on you selfish twins." Derek pulled up his absurdly strained sleeves, revealing numerous magnificent ink that made the witnesses lusted over. "I need me one more virgin to hike up my chance to counter Xerus," Derek told them his intentions, "Plus, I treated you both the million dollar wine a little while ago. Let's all be fair and let me have this one."

"Fine," the twins huffed.

Derek went up to them, excited. The excitement that was protuberant through his black jeans came from the thought of beating the leader of them rather than having a good time.

"Mmm..." He hummed in content when his sinful hands came in contact with the tender flesh of her thighs. "No! Get away from me! This is rape!" Athena swung her legs at him with hardened gaze.

Felix and Ricardo trapped any puny spaces between them as they grinded against her quivering being. Derek joined in without wasting another painful second, only that he was special. He got to rub himself against the goal.

"No. Wait. Stop!" Athena's heart fell into a terrifying dark abyss as she thought this was how she would lose her virginity that she had saved so long for the right one.

In front of all this people. Violated. Humiliated. Tainted.

Derek's nose played against her earlobe as he softly blew hot, menacing breaths into them. "You don't have to be shy. You gonna love this, tiger."

Athena wanted to retaliate, it was the only doable thing for her at that point, and even that she was at loss for words.

Her muscles and tendons began to throb viciously as if a sign to stop her from fighting, her head felt light and she felt a bile rising from the back of her throat, shock sweeping her like a big wave by the ocean.

Her assailants continued to speak dirty things to aggravate her but she couldn't hear them anymore, she felt Derek's rough hands slipped into her panty before her sense of touch dissipated.

Within seconds, her systems slowly die as everything faded out. The endless roars from the swarm of rowdy teens, the small whimpers from Mr. Grey's lips, the moans of the wind, the ravenous eyes and nonsensical talks of the three, she couldn't hear, feel, say anything about it.

As if time had stopped just for her to perceive a single drop of tears running down her cheeks, trailing its way to her lips, she heard a voice that filled nothing but calm and benovelence.

"Hands off of her you bastards."

______________________________

Do you guys enjoy it so far?

Don't forget to like, comment and share it ❤️

Love you!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

35.4K 1.9K 29
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ...
Kiss with a fist (completed) Da Val

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

1M 36.3K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
4.3K 201 36
Hunter and Amelia are childhood friends. However, Amelia's feelings for Hunter aren't much of a secret. Hunter goes from girl to girl because of his...
206K 5.3K 30
Athena comes home for the holidays to a big surprise. When she arrives in her old home place in Lakeden she finds out that she is in a marriage to so...