WHAT IF...? ( Completed)

Od NiranjanaNepol

IPKKND 9th Anniversary Special OS Více

Part1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18 (Last Part)

Part 8

7.6K 394 27
Od NiranjanaNepol

Part8

Khushi and Payal were getting ready to meet Arnav and Akash's Jeejaji.

"Wait, Babuwa, I will bring you coffee"

Before Buaji left to the kitchen,

"Buaji, where are aunty and uncle?" Arnav asked.

"Shashi babuwa is resting in his room whereas Garima went to buy medicine for Shashi."

"Ohh..."

Buaji went to the kitchen. Arnav waited until she leaves. He slowly opened Shashi's room door, not making a noise. Shashi smiled at him who was sitting on the bed, leaning on the bedhead.

"Are you alright?" Arnav asked him.

Shashi nodded yes smilingly.

"I'm taking Khushi and Payal to RM. I want jeejaji to meet them"

Again, Shashi nodded OK smilingly.

A photo fell on the bed from Arnav's pocket when Arnav took a handkerchief to wipe his face. He wiped his face looking at Shashi. As he expected Shashi's facial reaction changed. His face became horrible.

"What happened uncle?"

Shashi tried to say something to Arnav, pointing at the photo. Arnav took the photo from the bed. It was Shyam and Anjali's photo.

"This is my Jeejaji"

"Shshshsaaaam" Shashi tried to say about Shyam.

"Yes, his name is Shyam"

Shashi continued saying "Shshshs..."

"Is he the same Shyam, who wanted to marry Khushi?"

Shashi nodded yes. Arnav gulped down his anger. Finally, he confirmed what he wanted to.

"Did you get to know about him?"

Shashi nodded yes.

"Did you see him with Di somewhere?"

Shashi nodded yes. A lonely tear slipped from his eyes. He tried to join his hands. Arnav clutched his hands nodding NO.

"You don't have to worry about him. I will take care of it"

Shashi leaned on the bedhead gasping. Arnav found relaxation on his face. He felt bad for Shashi. A father knows everything about the snake which is freely roaming in the house but could do nothing because of his disability. How does it feel? Doesn't it be horrible for a father?

Arnav saw Buaji entering.

"Arrey, Arnav bituwa, you here?"

"I just came to meet uncle"

"But he can't respond to your question, bituwa," she said sadly while handing over the coffee.

"He responded," Arnav said sipping the coffee.

"Hann... he nods"

"Is not it enough?"

Arnav looked at Shashi who smiled at him. Buaji frowned, not understating, going to be father-in-law and son-in-law's gesture.

Khushi and Payal came getting ready. As usual, Khushi hugged Shashi.

"Babuji, we are going to meet Arnavji's Jeejaji"

Shashi looked at Arnav stunningly who nodded yes. Now Shashi understood that Arnav intentionally dropped the photo to get the matter from him about Shyam. Arnav should have come to know about Shyam's real face. He looked at Khushi gulping. Seeing restlessness in Shashi's face, Arnav blinked his eyes slowly and smiled.

"Shall we go?" Arnav asked.

Khushi and Payal nodded ok and followed Arnav. Arnav tried to be normal not showing his nervousness. He doesn't know what is going to happen in RM. He was worried about Anjali.

But... why did Arnav unwantedly trouble Shashi? Arnav got a doubt in his mind. Khushi knew about Anjali's sensitivity and how much she is fond of her husband. What if she doesn't tell the truth considering Anjali? There is a cent per cent chance of it. Khushi and Payal are good-hearted girls. They won't break Anjali's heart. But He can't be quiet or wait until Aman collects the details about Shyam. He doesn't want that snake near his sister anymore. He wanted to confirm about Shyam at any cost. So, he did that by Shashi. Arnav believed Shashi will not think like the Gupta sisters and will break the egg. It happened as he thought.

RM

Akash and NK saw Arnav entering. Akash voluntarily smiled at him but his smile got vanished, seeing Khushi and Payal coming following him. But NK frowned at them because he had not seen them before. When he and Akash went to GH, the Gupta sisters had gone to the temple with Garima.

Akash looked at them horrified. He got to know, Arnav won't drag the matter anymore.

"Nannav, who are they?" NK asked not knowing the seriousness.

"Khushiji and Payalji" uttered Akash in a feeble tone.

"Whaaaat?" NK shouted.

Khushi and Payal flinched. Akash pressed his shoulder.

"I mean, I thought you went to the office, but you.... just... Unbelievable" NK Blabbered.

Khushi looked at him with confusion. Who is he? She had not seen him in RM.

"I'm Nandkishor... you can call me NK"

"Namaste" Khushi joined her hands.

"Oh... desi style? Namaste" He greeted.

"Let's go," Arnav said.

"Where are you taking them Nannav?"

"I want them to meet Jeejaji"

Saying, he walked towards Anjali's room. Khushi and Payal followed him. That's when NK got the point. He looked at Akash who was standing like a statue. NK hit his shoulder.

"What are you looking at? They are going to Di's room"

Akash nodded yes widening his eyes more than his specs size.

"Let's go"

NK dragged Akash with him.

"Wait here. Come in when I call you" Arnav stopped them out of Anjali's room and entered.

Anjali smiled seeing Arnav.

"Chotte...don't you go to the office?"

"NO di..."

"What's the matter Sale Sahib? Do you stay at home? unbelievable..."

Hearing his voice, Khushi and Payal looked at each other contently which was noticed by Akash and NK.

"Anjaliji's husband's name also Shyam, his voice also sounds like our Shyamji" Khushi said biting her nail.

Arnav peeped out from the room and nodded his head, asking them to come. Khushi and Payal entered to see the man who is as same as their Shyamji. Akash and NK also entered in following them.

People, six from the seven in the room were horror-struck. Khushi clutched her shawl whereas Payal gritted her teeth.

"Khushiji, this is my Shyamji... the best husband in the world, the man who deserves my prayers. You had not gotten the chance to meet him"

Khushi gulped the words which were trying to jump out of her throat. Payal looked at Khushi who was looking at Shyam sternly. Raizada brothers eyes were reading Gupta sister's face.

"Shyamji, this is Khushi and this is Payal"

Anjali introduced them to Shyam. As they didn't expect,

"Namaste Khushiji, Namaste Payalji"

Shyam greeted them as if he saw them for the first time. Before Payal said anything, Khushi clutched her hand. Payal looked at her horrified, getting her intention.

"We have to go," Khushi said.

"What happened Khushiji? You look uneasy?"

Anjali asked touching her forehead.

"Haan... I feel uneasy..."

"Sit down Khushiji"

"No... I'm going"

Clutching Payal's hand Khushi started walking while dragging Payal with her.

"Stop"

Arnav's voice stopped her. She closed her eyes and got rooted in the same place.

To be continued...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

284K 23.8K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi
102K 10.6K 29
Peep in to know more!!
416K 17.3K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
496K 21.3K 53
Love and Hate Relationship of Two Love Birds.