The Gate of E.N.D.

Von AbbyLe_

When a tragic accident strikes Fairy Tail, Lucy finds herself with a new key. But this key is more powerful a... Mehr

Chapter 1: The Job
Chapter 2: Fighting the Monster
Chapter 3: Taking Natsu Back Home
Chapter 4: Lucy and Gray
Chapter 5: The Details
Chapter 6: The Funeral
Chapter 7: E.N.D.
Chapter 8: An Explanation
Chapter 9: A Plan
Chapter 10: The Mistake
Chapter 11: Setting Off
Chapter 12: Flying to Hargeon
Chapter 13: The Boat
Chapter 14: Caracole Island
Chapter 15: Infiltrating the Enemy
Chapter 16: The Alvarez Empire
Chapter 17: Carla and Happy
Chapter 19: Carla's Journey
Chapter 20: Hiding Out
Chapter 21: Meeting Jellal
Chapter 22: E.N.D.'s Rampage
Chapter 23: Zeref's Plan
Chapter 24: The Unwanted Date
Chapter 25: Captured Again
Chapter 26: Back in the Empire
Chapter 27: Fairy Tail Prepares for War
Chapter 28: A Sense of Urgency
Chapter 29: Getting into the Palace
Chapter 30: Sorano's Help
Chapter 31: The Brandish Squad
Chapter 32: Arriving at Fairy Tail
Chapter 33: Gray v.s. Invel
Chapter 34: Lucy v.s. Dimaria
Chapter 35: Team Natsu v.s. Irene
Chapter 36: August
Chapter 37: The E.N.D.
Epilogue

Chapter 18: The Prison

467 11 0
Von AbbyLe_

"OW!" The Fairies all cried as they were thrown roughly into a cell.

"At least we're all together." Wendy sighed.

"For now." Erza frowned as she scanned the cell.

"Too bad they didn't remove the handcuffs." Gray groaned. "We could've easily busted out."

"Maybe we still can." Lucy said. "I mean, we still are incredibly strong even without our magic."

"Yes, the 4 of us, powerless, against armed soldiers and wizards." Erza replied sarcastically. "Great idea, Lucy."

"At least I tried." She pouted.

"Maybe Natsu will bust us out." Gray suggested. "If he was in his human form, he would definitely come for us."

"But Zeref has his key." Wendy pointed out.

"That doesn't matter." Gray responded. "Natsu can open his own gate."

"Oh."

"So our best idea is to hope for Natsu to save us?" Erza asked incredulously. "I don't like that. We need to make an escape plan. I have a feeling we'll be in here for a long time, plenty of time to gather information and observe."

Suddenly, the door opened. Dimaria leaned against the doorway, scanning the 4 wizards. They gasped at her magic power. "Which one of you is Lucy?"

"I am." Wendy said quickly as she side-eyed Lucy.

Lucy shook her head. "Thanks, Wendy, but no." She stood. "I am."

Dimaria smiled wickedly. "Get the blonde."

2 soldiers grabbed Lucy and dragged her out of the cell.

"Lucy!" The others shouted.

"I'll be fine!" She shouted.

"What do they want with Lucy?" Wendy asked, her face fearful.

Erza's face darkened. "I have a feeling she'll be used as an example for us. Of their magic power and their deadliness."

"What if they kill her? We should try to rescue her!" Gray snapped.

"No." Erza said firmly. "We should focus on an escape plan. Lucy's tough, she'll be fine."

"Erza's right." Wendy admitted. "As much as I want to get Lucy back, we need to focus on the big picture."

Gray gritted his teeth. "Fine."

"Gray, I know Lucy's like a sister to you, but don't worry. She can take care of herself." Wendy said comfortingly.

"You're right." He took a deep breath before turning to Erza. "So, what do you think we should do?"

"I think it's crucial we gather information from the guards. Maybe one could be bribed or persuaded." Erza mused. "We also need to know the layout of the prison. Then we can figure out the best way to bust out."

"So I'm guessing we're gonna be in here for a while." Wendy sighed and curled up in a ball. "I'm already getting claustrophobic."

"I don't like it either, but I think that this is the best for now. I'm sure Lucy will also have some information when she comes back." Erza said.

"If she comes back." Gray corrected.

Erza frowned. "Let's have faith in Lucy."

He scoffed. "I have plenty of faith in Lucy. I'm just worried. You felt how powerful she is. And some of the Alvarez people are ruthless. She might be one of them."

"True, but in a situation like this, positivity is key." She reminded. He snorted as the two started bickering.

"Where do you think Happy and Carla are?" Wendy suddenly changed the subject, ending the argument.

"Hopefully nearby." Erza peered through the bars to see if she could see anything. "Hey, there's a window on the wall across from us."

"You didn't see that earlier?" Wendy face palmed.

Gray sat up. "Can you see anything?"

"Um, I think so..."

"I already saw what it was." Wendy stated. "It's just a picture. We're underground, remember?"

Erza hit her fist against the bars. "Damn it."

"Sorry." Wendy quickly added.

"Well, that brief glimmer of hope was nice." Gray said sarcastically. They all sat  in silence for many minutes.

"Someone's coming." Wendy quickly said.

"How can you tell?" Erza asked curiously. "I don't hear anything."

"I'm a dragon slayer." She replied simply.

"Oh, yeah."

The door opened and an unconscious Lucy was thrown inside. 

"Hey! Be careful with her!" Gray shouted. The guard cursed at him as she stalked away. He gasped as he saw Lucy. Her face was bloody and bruised. Her clothes were torn and her extremities were covered in cuts. "Oh my God. What happened to her?"

"If only I could heal her!" Wendy angrily slammed her fists on the ground.

"Is she even alive?" Erza quietly asked.

"She has to be." Wendy checked nervously. "She's breathing, but it's shallow."

"We'll just have to wait for her to wake up." Gray stated. They nodded and rested until Lucy awoke. She groaned as she tried to sit up. "Stop. You're in no condition to move." He ordered.

"Are you okay?" Wendy asked worriedly.

"What happened?" Erza asked immediately after.

"She tortured me." Lucy wheezed. She let out a small chuckle. "Oh my God, my lungs feel dead. She wanted information on Fairy Tail."

"And?" Gray prodded.

"I didn't say anything. Which only made her angrier." 

"That's our girl!" Erza smiled brightly.

"What did she do to you?" Wendy inquired.

"Well, first it was just some routine punching and kicking. I was tied to a chair, so I fell over a lot. That hurt. But when she realized I wasn't going to talk, she brought out her sword." Lucy trembled. "I can't even begin to explain the the amount of pain I was in."

"I'm sorry I can't heal you." Wendy apologized as she cleaned Lucy up.

"Don't worry about it." Lucy suddenly sat up, before crying in pain at the movement. "By the way, I found Happy and Carla."

Wendy gasped. "Seriously?"

"Where?" Erza demanded.

"I passed by their cell on the way to the torturing room. They looked pretty beat up too, but their cell is a couple hallways down."

"They're alive!" Wendy cried in relief.

"Thank God." Gray muttered.

"Did they tell you anything?" Erza asked.

"No, Happy just told me good luck. Wait, Carla said something...what was it..." She growled as she racked her memory. "Sorry, but my head is still pretty fuzzy."

"Take your time." Gray said.

"Oh! I remember!" Lucy cried before wincing. "She said something about a blue-haired guard. Apparently, we should try to talk to him."

Erza immediately thought of Jellal before shaking her head. "I haven't seen any blue-haired guards. A lot of them have helmets on."

"We can look around." Wendy said.

"By the way, Dimaria told me that this is what happens when you mess with the Alvarez Empire. She warned you guys against it."

"I knew you were being used as an example." Erza growled.

Lucy curled up on the ground. "I'm tired and everything hurts. I'm gonna take a nap."

Gray looked at her worriedly. "Okay."

"Do you think we'll also be tortured for information?" Wendy asked Erza.

She considered it. "Probably."

"I wish Natsu would come bust us out." Gray grumbled. "I'm already sick of this cell."

"Patience is key." Erza said before chuckling. "I can't believe I'm saying that."

"Hey, guys. Look." Wendy pointed to a guard leaning against the wall.

"Who are you?" Erza demanded.

The guard didn't answer, but instead turned away from them and removed his helmet. 

Lucy gasped as she saw the blue hair. "You're the guy Carla told us about."

"Yes, I am." He responded before putting his helmet back on and facing them again.

"Why won't you show us your face?" Wendy asked. He didn't answer.

"What do you know?" Gray asked suspiciously.

Erza face palmed. "You IDIOT! You don't just ask that!"

"Well, I know that you guys want out. And I know that Dimaria's coming back for Lucy soon." He answered coolly.

Lucy groaned. "She already tortured me! Why is she coming back?!" She curled up in a ball.

"She said she's gonna make you talk this time." Her eyes widened in horror.

"Will you help us with something?" Wendy pleaded.

The guard shifted. "Depends on what it is."

"Yes, Wendy." Erza's eyes bore into hers. "What is it?"

"I have an idea." Wendy said firmly. "It's not for escaping, but it's for the guild." She pointed to the guard. "I think you should help Carla escape, so she can fly a letter back home for us."

"Great plan, Wendy." Gray rolled his eyes. 

The guard crouched down to face them. "I'll do that. If you tell me what that little key Emperor Spriggan has goes to."

"Wait, you don't know?" Erza asked. "I thought everyone did."

He shook his head. "He won't tell anyone. The only thing he said is it's part of his plan. I heard it unlocked something called a Natsu."

Lucy burst out laughing. "Oh my God! No, it opens a gate to the spirit world. Also, Natsu is a person."

"Demon." Gray corrected.

"Whatever." She turned to the guard. "Zeref, Emperor Spriggan, originally gave me the key, but took it back after we got captured."

Wendy chuckled. "It's almost as if he gave you the key because he knew you would come here to try to turn Natsu human!" 

Lucy gasped. "I bet that was all part of his plan!"

"How did we not realize that?!" Gray snapped.

"Shh." The guard hastily looked around. "If you write a letter, I'll come back tonight, take it, and give it to your cat." He tore off a sheet from his notebook and tossed them a pen. "I recommend you work on it while Dimaria has Lucy." He stood up.

"Wait!" Erza stopped him. "Why are you helping us?"

He sighed. "Because I originally came from Ishgar, and I don't want it or Fairy Tail to be destroyed." He hurried away.

"Why didn't you ask for his name?" Wendy asked.

"I already know who he is." Erza said smugly as she crossed her arms.

"Who?" The others demanded.

"Wait, don't tell me..." Gray groaned.

"It's Jellal!" Erza smiled brightly.

"You're just happy to see your boyfriend!" Lucy smirked.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Why is he here?" Wendy asked. 

"I'm not sure." Erza frowned. "But he'll probably tell us later."

"I love how he pretended Natsu wasn't a person." Lucy chuckled to herself.

"I'm surprised Zeref hasn't noticed him yet." Gray mused. "If he noticed us, why wouldn't he notice him?"

"Jellal is a lot more careful and sneaky than we are." Erza shrugged. "Enough about him. We need to think about this letter. Wendy, you're in charge."

Wendy's face blanched. "Why me?"

"Uh, cause it was your idea." Lucy rolled her eyes. She scowled at the others. "I hope you appreciate the fact that I'm taking one for the team and getting tortured."

"Well, that's not really our fault..." Gray scratched his head.

She glared at him. "I'll remember that next time you need help with something."

"Sorry."

"Focus!" Erza clapped her hands.

"Shush! I hear someone coming." Wendy hissed. Erza shoved the paper and pen into her pocket.

Dimaria clicked her teeth together and suddenly appeared in the cell. Everyone gasped.

"How did you do that?!" Gray gasped.

She ignored him and grabbed Lucy by the hair. "You're gonna regret staying quiet, blonde." She dragged her out of the cell by her hair. Lucy rolled her eyes and she saluted to the team sarcastically.

"So dramatic that one." Gray rolled his eyes.

"Oh, be quiet." Wendy sighed. "She is kinda taking one for the team."

"Anyways, the letter." Erza huffed.

"Well, first we should apologize for lying." Wendy said. "And we should tell them about Zeref's plan and the Alvarez Empire. And the whole E.N.D. thing."

Erza made a face. "I don't think we have enough paper to write all of that."

"Summarize." Gray shrugged.

"Yeah, yeah, I will." Wendy rolled her eyes as she started writing. They spent the hour writing and arguing over what she had written. Gray wanted more information on the plan, Wendy wanted more apologies, and Erza just wanted to write the bare minimum. Eventually, they ran out of paper.

Wendy suddenly turned her head. "I hear them!"

Erza hid the letter and they all watched as Lucy was locked back with them. "You okay?"

Lucy couldn't even talk or move. "I. Might. As. Well. Be. Dead." She managed to say before tears ran out her eyes.

"We finished the letter." Wendy said cheerfully, trying to make her friend feel better. Lucy attempted to smile.

"Did she make you talk?" Gray asked worriedly.

"I. Lied." She smirked.

"Thanks for being strong, Lucy." Erza was about to squeeze her hand, but thought better of it. The others echoed her appreciation.

"Read." Was all Lucy said.

Wendy picked up the letter. "Dear Master, we're sorry we were dishonest about Natsu and about leaving. The truth is, Natsu is now one of Zeref's demons, called E.N.D., and the key Zeref gave Lucy opened his gate. We also sailed to the Alvarez Empire to see if Zeref would turn Natsu back human. But Zeref imprisoned us because we were trying to ruin his plan. We are still stuck in prison and being tortured for information about the guild. We wanted you to know that Zeref is planning on invading Ishgar and destroying Fairy Tail. It's all our faults. We're sorry that we lied. But you and the other guilds must pull together and prepare for war. We're going to try to stop the invasion, defeat Zeref, and bring Natsu back. Good luck, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Gray, Carla and Happy."

Lucy slowly nodded. "Sounds good."

"Now, we just have to wait for Jellal to come back." Erza said.

"Hopefully, Carla's up for carrying it." Wendy frowned.

"She can't fly all the way there; it's a 10 day journey. She'll have to stow away on a ship." Gray sighed. "It'll be a long time before we know if they got the message."

"Let's pray they do." Wendy said.

"I just realized something." Erza looked at the others. "We don't know what E.N.D. stands for."

"Maybe it's just end, like end of the world." Gray suggested.

"Or the end of Zeref." Wendy added.

"Let's hope it's the latter." Erza muttered.

"Does anyone know what time it is?" Gray asked.

"How would we?" Erza gave him a look. 

"Too bad my watch broke." Wendy frowned.

"It's midnight." Lucy whispered. 

"Jellal should be coming shortly." Erza mused.

Wendy tilted her head to the side. "I think he's coming right now. I hear footsteps."

"Maybe it's food..." Gray's stomach grumbled.

"Oh wow, we haven't eaten all day." Wendy pointed out. "We've been so busy, I forgot."

"I'm so hungry..." Erza whined.

"Psst!" Jellal inched towards the cell.

"Did you bring food?" Wendy asked, her eyes wide.

"I did, actually. I'm afraid it's not a lot though." He tossed them a loaf of bread and his canteen of water.

"How very prison-like." Gray said sarcastically. "Thanks though, man."

"Yes, thanks." The others said before eating.

Jellal smiled. "I'll bring you some tomorrow. Did you write the letter?"

"Yes." Erza handed it over. "Is the rest of your guild here too?"

He shook his head. "I don't know if you noticed, but Meredy is actually on Caracole Island. She's posing as a shop owner and relaying information to me. A couple members are here too. The others are still in Ishgar."

"Aw, I wish we would've seen her." Erza frowned.

"I'm sure you will someday." He smiled. "I have to hurry and give this letter to Carla. I already gave her and Happy food. By the way, they say they miss you."

"Aw, tell Carla to stay safe, be careful, and that I miss her." Wendy pleaded.

He nodded. Gray tossed back the canteen. "Good luck, Fairy Tail." He left silently.

"Please, let Carla be okay." Wendy said worriedly.

"She'll be fine." Erza said reassuringly. "She's smart and skilled."

"Can we sleep now?" Gray asked. "I'm tired."

"You don't gotta ask me." Erza rolled her eyes. "I'm not your mother."

"Goodnight everyone." Wendy yawned as she curled up on the ground.

"Goodnight." The prison was cold, so they all huddled together as they slept.

Lucy was the last one to fall asleep. Her body ached and nightmares constantly interrupted her thought process. She was just about to fall asleep when she heard a door open and quiet footsteps. Someone was approaching their cell. Her heart pounded while she tried to look asleep.

"Lucy." 

She cautiously opened one eye. "Natsu?"

He grinned. "I came to let you guys out!"

"What time is it?!"

"Early morning."

"Oh. Guys, wake up." Lucy said in a whisper-shout.

"Lucy, it's too early for this nonsense." Gray reprimanded. He stopped when he saw Natsu. "What're you doing here?"

"Saving you, Stripper! Put on some clothes!"

"What'd you call me?!" He gasped when he saw his bare torso. "How did that even happen?! I'm handcuffed!"

"Come on." Erza tugged Wendy up.

"Uh, I still can't move..." Lucy admitted.

Gray picked her up. "I'll carry you." 

Natsu unlocked the door with a large key ring. Erza looked at him suspiciously. "Where did you get that?"

He opened the door. "From the guard I beat up."

"Natsu!" They all sighed in unison.

"Hey! Did you want to be stuck in that cell?" He frowned. He turned to Gray. "I can carry her."

"So can I." He responded stubbornly. Lucy inwardly groaned over their childishness.

"Come on, Gray." Natsu gave him a look.

Gray relented. "Fine, but don't hurt her. She's beat up enough." He gingerly handed Lucy over.

"Luce! What happened?!" Natsu gasped at her torn clothes and injuries.

"Dimaria had a little fun." She said dryly.

He kissed her on the forehead. "I'm sorry."

"Ahem!" Erza coughed noticeably. "Can we go now?"

"Save your kissing for later." Wendy added with a smirk.

"Yeah, follow me." He said gruffly in embarrassment.

"Wait, can you do anything about the handcuffs?" Gray asked.

Natsu tried to break them. "No, sorry. I don't think I have the key either."

"We need to get Happy too!" Wendy pointed out as they ran through the the halls.

"Happy! He's here? Where?" Natsu demanded.

"Go straight." Lucy ordered. "I know where he is."

"What about the guards?" Erza asked.

"We'll fight." Natsu said grimly. He followed Lucy's instructions and they soon arrived at the cell. The other 3 took care of any guards. Erza managed to snag the keys to their handcuffs.

"Natsu!" Happy cried happily as he saw the group.

"Hey, buddy." He opened the door. Happy was a little injured but he still flew towards Natsu and settled on Lucy's lap. 

Lucy noticed they weren't handcuffed. "You okay, Happy?" She asked.

"Aye!" He turned to Wendy. "Carla made it out safely."

"Thank goodness!" Wendy said happily.

"I hate to ruin this moment, but we need to go!" Erza hissed.

"Natsu, what if you turn into a demon?" Gray asked worriedly.

He frowned. "I think I can control it."

"You better." Erza side-eyed him.

"Okay, I'll bring you guys to a hotel or something." Natsu said.

"Uh, we don't exactly blend in." Gray pointed out.

"We can get stuff to blend in." Erza said firmly. "We need to go though. We need a place to hide until we plan our next move." The others nodded.

Natsu led them out of the prison, while taking out a handful of guards, and to a busy hotel.

"Why a busy one?" Lucy asked.

"They're less likely to remember you." He stated.

"Wow, who knew Natsu was actually smart?" Gray smirked.

His face turned red. "Shut up!" He suddenly gulped. "I'm about to turn back." He handed Lucy to Gray before disappearing. "Good luck, guys." 

"Let me take care of this." Erza said. She eyed Lucy. "No offense, but you look pretty suspicious. You go wait in that park over there." She motioned with her head. "You too, Happy. A flying cat is also pretty suspicious. One of us will get you later."

They nodded and looked towards the park. Gray carried Lucy and Happy to a bench, where they both sat, away from other people. He rejoined Wendy and Erza after making sure Lucy and Happy were situated.

"Alright, this is the plan." Erza put her hands on her hips. "We're on a family vacation. Wendy, you will pretend to be our daughter."

Gray froze as the information sank in. "Wait, I have to pretend to be your husband?!"

"Is there a problem with that?" She asked darkly.

Is there! He scratched his head. "I guess not...but we don't have any money."

"Uh, yeah we do..." Wendy admitted. She handed a large wad of money to him.

"Where did you get this?" He asked incredulously.

"Um, I kind of stole it." She said sheepishly. "I know it's wrong, but we need somewhere to stay, and Lucy may need medical attention. I'm not sure if I can fully heal her. Please don't get mad."

He sighed. "Well, I know you were just trying to help, so I'm not mad." He smirked and elbowed Erza. "What about you, dear? Are you gonna ground our little angel?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I know Wendy knows better, and she did this out of kindness."

Wendy hugged them both. "Thank you!"

"We should get a large suite." Gray suggested. "So there's room for everyone."

"Yes, we also need disguises." Erza smiled brightly as she pulled outfits and suitcases for everyone out of nowhere.

"Where did you get that?!" Gray and Wendy cried.

Erza threw Gray a suit. "You're gonna be a businessman." He groaned. "And slick back your hair. It's too messy."

She tossed Wendy a summer dress and a ribbon. "Tie your hair into a ponytail."

Erza held up a light purple dress, sunglasses, and heels for herself. "Everyone, quickly change."

Wendy looked at her in horror. "In public?!"

She motioned to their right. "There are bathrooms. Go." Everyone hurriedly changed. She clapped in approval. "Gray, hold Wendy's hand. Let's go." 

"Wait, isn't it kind of weird that we're getting a hotel this early?" Gray asked.

"I guess, but a busy hotel should be used to it." Wendy shrugged.

Erza nodded and smiled brightly as she approached the counter. "Hi, we'd like to book a room."

"What type?" The woman at the front desk asked cheerfully.

"A suite." Gray said.

"Lucky for you, we have one left!"

"Great." Gray paid for the room.

"Mommy, may we go to the pool later?" Wendy asked with wide eyes.

Erza patted her on the head. "Of course darling. After your father's business meeting." 

The woman handed them 2 keys. "Enjoy your stay!"

"Thanks, we will." Erza smiled. She smirked as they took the elevator up to their room. "That was easy."

"I hate how my hair feels." Gray groaned. "It's so greasy."

"I don't like my hair like this either." Wendy yanked the ribbon out of her hair.

"All you guys ever do is complain!" Erza sighed as she unlocked the door.

They all gasped at the room. "Whoa."

Wendy ran inside and checked out the room. "Wow, a bedroom with two beds, a kitchen, and living room with a pullout sofa." She gasped. "And a balcony!"

"How many bathrooms?" Erza asked as she set the suitcases in the closet.

Gray sighed in relief. "Two."

"Thank goodness." Wendy giggled. "Imagine all of us sharing a bathroom!"

"Should we get Lucy and Happy?" Gray asked Erza.

"Yes, do you mind going?" She asked.

"Not at all. Do you think Happy can fly us up to the balcony?"

"No, that's too noticeable." Erza frowned. "There's a back door. Wendy can let you in. Knock 3 times, quickly."

"'Kay." The two left the room, leaving Erza alone in the room.

"Hurry up." Wendy told him as they raced down the stairs. She headed to the back door.

"I will." He lazily walked out of the hotel and headed towards the park. He found Lucy and Happy on a deserted bench, sleeping peacefully. He shook them. "You really shouldn't sleep in public. That's how you get kidnapped. Or worse."

"Sorry." They mumbled as Gray picked Lucy up. 

"Did you get everything taken care of?" She asked. He nodded.

Happy snorted. "Why is your hair like that?"

"Erza made me." Lucy and Happy cackled. "Shut up!" He carried them to the back door. Lucy knocked 3 times, quickly. 

Wendy immediately opened the door. "Wow, that was fast."

"Guess what they were doing when I found them." Gray rolled his eyes.

"Walking?" Wendy guessed.

Lucy chuckled. "I can't walk."

"They were sleeping! In public." He said.

Wendy gave them a disapproving look. "What if you guys got caught again?"

"Sorry." They grumbled a second time.

Erza sighed in relief as they showed up. "Good, you're safe."

"I can finally heal you." Wendy said smilingly as Gray sat Lucy on one of the beds.

"While you do that, we need to figure out sleeping situations." Erza stated. 

"I call bed!" Gray and Wendy shouted simultaneously.

"No. Let's think. There's 2 full beds and a full pull out sofa."

"I guess I'll sleep on the sofa." Gray sighed.

"No, I will." Lucy said firmly as she wiggled her newly healed fingers.

"Lucy, you're not sleeping on a sofa. You need to rest." He said.

"I will." Wendy offered. "I'm smaller than all of you." She looked at Happy. "You can share if you want." He nodded.

"Thanks Wendy." Erza smiled in approval. "Lucy can have one bed, Gray can have the other."

"Uh, where are you gonna sleep?" Gray asked.

"There's a couch on the balcony." She said simply. "And before you argue, I want to. That way I can think alone and see what happens in the city."

"Okay..." Gray said uncertainly.

"We still have a couple hours before sunrise. I recommend everyone gets some sleep." Erza yawned as she tossed them pajamas from the suitcase.

"Those actually had clothes in them?" Wendy asked.

"Of course."

"Thanks Erza." They all said. Erza had made each suitcase personal, filled with clothes in their style.

"You want me to heal you more?" Wendy asked Lucy.

"Nah, it's fine. I'm already feeling a lot better." Lucy smiled. "I think I'm gonna shower, though. I wanna clean all this blood off." She unsteadily walked towards the bathroom.

"Hurry up." Gray called after her. "I need to wash this grease out of my hair!"

"Fine."

"There's another bathroom you know." Erza rolled her eyes as she went to the balcony.

"It's only a half-bathroom." He grumbled.

Wendy laid down on the sofa and spent a few minutes getting comfortable. She turned over to face Happy. "Happy, what did they do to you and Carla?"

He shivered. "Why do you want to know?"

"Oh, you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable. I just wanted to know."

"They tortured us for information too. I lost count of how many times. That witch has way too much free time." A tear slid down his cheek. "I hated seeing Carla in pain."

"I'm sure she felt the same about you." Wendy said comfortingly.

Happy gasped. "Oh my God, I forgot to tell you guys."

"What?"

"Carla had a premonition. At least, that's what she thought it was." He trembled. "It was horrible."

"What happened?" Wendy asked nervously.

He looked her in the eye. "We failed."

She gasped. "Oh no..."

"There's more. The entire guild was dead except for us. Zeref was the only one left standing, but Natsu killed him at the last minute. Then he disappeared."

"That can't be!" She cried.

He nodded gravely. "That's what I said."

"But we don't lose." Wendy choked on her tears. "We never lose!"

"Wendy, why are you crying?" Gray asked in a concerned voice as he approached them. He rubbed her back as she cried.

"Carla had a premonition while we were in prison." Happy said.

Gray's face froze. "I'm guessing it wasn't good."

"We lost!" Wendy cried. "And Natsu disappeared."

"We didn't lose." Happy said. "Natsu killed Zeref. But everyone else was dead except for us."

"That's a loss, Happy."

Gray's face darkened. "I won't allow Natsu to die again. And I won't let Zeref kill our guild!" He punched the table.

"Hey Gray, I'm done-" Lucy trailed off as she stared at the grim trio.

"Sit down. We have something to tell you." Happy said seriously. Erza joined them as he explained the premonition to them. Both of them were in shock.

"We have to take down Zeref." Erza stated. "Without Natsu having to die."

"Agreed." The others seconded.

"We're going to need a lot of help." Gray sighed as he rubbed his temples.

"And a different way to kill Zeref." Lucy added.

"We can't plan without getting some rest first." Wendy said. "Everyone, go to sleep. We can plan in the morning."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.9K 138 26
Lucy was fine and happy, she and Fairy tail had just finished getting rid of Meer Gard but then some news breaks Lucy down. Will Natsu and her friend...
41.4K 834 29
I do not own Seven deadly sins or fairytail. This story was originally created by @Pancake-Person I suggest you read the original book before readi...
51.8K 1.2K 22
A bet. A deal. A broken heart. P.S. I don't own Fairy Tail or it's characters, I only own this story line concept.
12.4K 479 18
When levy decides to try a new enchantment on her favourite book of fairy tales, the spell goes horribly wrong. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Erza and Je...