Be My Alpha, Be My Omega.

Od maddslhorn_x

Louis loves being an omega- he loves the sweet smell that surrounds him and the gracefulness that comes with... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
epilogue
New story
Bonus
Bonus- naughty louis

Chapter 19

2.3K 94 43
Od maddslhorn_x

Hi lovelies.... okay.. this chapter....
Your all gonna hate me. I hope you enjoy....

Harry feels exhausted as he looks at the time again. He's just over half an hour away from home and honestly he simply cannot wait to be able to sleep with his omega, cuddled up together.

His phone buzzes bringing his mind back from his fantasies, looking down he sees it's Zayn.

Somethings wrong

Harry pauses before dismissing his wolf. He's always so bloody paranoid and negative.

He answers the phone with a happy smile "hey Z"

"Alpha?" A shaky voice responds

Harry freezes at his omegas voice, he sounds scared. Really scared

I told you

"Baby? Are you okay?"

"They're here alpha.. they're  here for me. I think Z is hurt." His whispers, Harry can hear the tremble in his voice. His heart begins to pound as his eyes widen.

"Baby.. where are you?" He can feel himself panicking

"I'm hiding in my compartment... I can hear them alpha" he begins to cry quietly "they are coming"

Harry takes a deep breath "it's okay baby, your going to be okay. Just stay really quiet for me okay." He hears a small whimper in reply

"I want to be home in the next 5 minutes"

"But sir-"

"I don't care... if you have to speed fucking do it. If the police try to pull you over you don't fucking stop. Get me home now. My omega needs me" he is shouting loudly his eyes wild and his alpha voice demanding. The beta driver is quick to press down on the accelerator.

"Harry"

"Yes darling. I'm nearly home. Did you call Liam?" His voice is strained as he tries to stay calm

"Li... I called but he Erm he far away. Harry... they're in the room now... they can smell me... they smell my fear. God... I love you Harry. You made my life complete"

"Wh-why are you talking as if this is goodbye? I'm nearly home and everything will be okay" his voice filled with desperation as his body shakes with fear. Tears begin to fall down his cheeks

"I'm sorry Harry. I'm so sorry. I love you. Remember that. I love yo— ahhh get of me. Please ahhhh stop-"

The phone cuts off after his last scream leaving Harry sat wide eyed and dropped mouth. His heart feels as if it's stopped beating, his wolf howls in anguish at hearing the scream their omega emitted.

He screams without realising what he's doing. The scream full of pain and despair.

"Sir I'm sorry. There's too much traffic... we are still 20 minutes away."

Harry doesn't stay to listen any more... he shoves open the door jumping out and beginning a sprint. Harry picks up his speed as he brings his wolf forward.

It's seconds later he's now running in his wolf form. He's running pushing himself to go faster, he feels pain explode through his face and then again through his body. He comes to a halt feeling pain radiate around his body, whimpering knowing his omega is feeling this. He growls loudly as he pushes through the pain finding the strength to give to his sweet omega as he picks up his pace. Pushing him self faster than ever before.

He reaches his home faster than even he expected. Seeing the door shut Harry quickly transforms back grabbing a pair of shorts he always left in the porch before entering the house. Carefully looking around before he fully enters, taking a few steps he comes to a stop when he finds Zayn laid on the floor with blood pooling around him. With shaky fingers he checks for a pulse, struggling to find one. He whispers "I'm sorry z" grabbing the house phone he makes a quick call for an ambulance.

He hangs up before focusing on Liam pushing into his mind "Li... how far are you?"

"H? We're 20 minutes... you just had to choose the country side"

Harry grumbles looking up the stairs "I'm here.. Z is badly hurt. I'm going upstairs. Please hurry" Harry hasn't realised but he had transmitted that thought to his entire pack. He didn't know but Niall was already running out his door.

He curses himself once more for living so far from the city, so far from help. Quickly walking up the stairs towards the room he knew Louis was in when he was found. Stuttering in his steps as he hears whispers and cries of pain before he then feels it through his body.

He reaches the door taking a deep breath trying to prepare himself for what he is about to see.

Entering the room the first thing he sees is his sweet beautiful omega strapped down to a chair. His face bruised and beaten, his body angling at a weird angle which shows that he's in some pain. Harry chokes on a sob at the state of his omega. Louis eyes widen and he begins to shake his head mumbling. But the tape stops him from making much sound.

His eyes dart to a humming sound where he finds that disgraceful beta standing. She stares at him with a smirk and evil glint in her eyes

"Well it was about time you joined us alpha" she taunts "we knew that once we killed this useless omega that you would be out for blood... so we decided why not just kill two birds with one stone.. so to speak" she begins to laugh maniacally

Harry looks around calculating what his next move would be but before he could do a thing he feels a sharp kick to the back of his legs sending him to the floor with a thud. Groaning from the impact and feeling his knee dislocate he takes a breath to stay calm. His heart stutters as he hears Louis let out a low whimper obviously feeling the dislocation.

His head is grabbed so he is looking forward. He doesn't bother trying to fight it. It would be far to risky and right now he wasn't willing to risk it.

"So as you can see Louis here has already taken a beating" she chuckles "pleased to say it's my handy work. I found out quite quickly this alpha is useless."

She's shrugs as she begins to circle Louis while holding the bloody bat. "This is the bat that killed your dear friend downstairs.. oh bless he did fight" Louis whimpers with tears falling down his face at the news while Harry tries to reassure him that everything would be okay.

'It's okay baby... help is on the way'

Harry connects eyes with Louis making sure his message came through.

"So what we'll do is finish off Louis here so you can watch and then we'll make your death quick" she nods quickly to her self as she grabs the bat with a deeper grip.

"Wait.. wait" Harry demands with his alpha tone which draws her attention while successfully pulling himself from the alpha's grip and shakily standing up "why? Why are you doing this?"

She stops with a considering look on her face "well... I guess it's story time." She looks to her watch "but we don't really have time so.... heres the quick version. I just wanted to ruin the man who ruined me... but Louis kept fixing every damn thing... so he has to go"

"Wait... your... your the beta the one who slept with that married alpha and he beat you"

"Ding ding ding... wow your smart, smarter than I thought. Yeah he beat me, left me for dead and well killed my baby" there's a glimmer of pain in her eyes before it goes

"Look... I understand you've been through a lot. You've been hurt and burnt by the man you loved. But you don't have to do this. This won't bring back what you've lost"

She's quiet for a while and Harry hopes that what he's said gets through to her. Harry looks to his omega who meets his eyes with nothing but love in them. Hiding the pain Harry knows he's feeling.

"You see... at the start this was just a revenge thing for my ex but now... I actually enjoyed everything I did. Sabotaging the play. It's was pathetic and petty. I know now what I need to do... kill that damn alpha and anyone else who has hurt me and anyone who's gotten in my way. Sorry to say handsome but that's little Louis here and now you."

Harry panics as he turns his head to connect eyes with the alpha behind him. Brad Gillet... they share a look of desperation... they didn't know what to do.

They look back to the beta when they hear a clicking. Both gasping at seeing the gun in her hands and Louis' eyes clenched shut. She smiles wickedly.

"Say bye bye" Harry lurches forward shouting "no" before she can press the trigger

Lilah quickly spins around the gun still in her hand as she looks to the alpha who is lurching forward to cover the room, he's quick, he had power considering his dislocated knee but the room is just to large. It takes a split second before she is pressing the trigger.  Louis screams loudly eyes wide before he passes out from the pain.

The sound is deafening as the blast resonates throughout the room.

So what did you think?

Will Louis be okay?

Will Harry be okay?

Will Liam get there in time?

What about Zayn?

What's going to happen?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

171K 7K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...
53K 2.1K 27
"Stop crying baby, we'll be alright." Harry presses his lips against his boyfriend's temple, trying to comfort him. "I don't know if I am able to han...
279K 10.4K 27
"I was born sick, but I love it. Command me to be well. Amen." Louis' family is as Christian as they get. Church every Sunday, prayers before dinner...
1.8K 58 2
"You know, omegas shouldn't curse." "Get fucked." *** Or Louis is an omega who hates everyone. Harry is an alpha who won't leave the small man alone...