Your Dangerous. But I love yo...

By 330nikkidirection

Laura: Smart, beautiful, A dancer and A good girl. Daniaal: Flirt, Badboy, Hates school. "Why don't you like... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Date Part 1)
Chapter 7 Date (Part 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Not a chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

207 10 1
By 330nikkidirection

I walked up my bedroom and slammed the door shut. I could hear my mom yelling downstairs on not to slam doors but I could careless.                                                            I hate how she acts like she can control me. I love to Dance but I won't let it take over my entire life. There are other things I want to do. I want to travel, have fun, fall in love. My thoughts were interrupted by mom barging in the room. She started to look around and see that I still had boxes not opened. "Open these boxes. Now. Also, get ready for your dance pratice." She demanded. "No." I demanded back. She was about to walk out until she heard my remark. "Laura, cut the attitude and get ready." She spat. "No." I wasn't going to let her treat me like this. Not this time. She grabbed my arm but yanked it. "What is up? What happened to good Laura?" She questioned. I scoffed. "Nothing happened to her. Don't you understand that there is more in life than Dancing?" She gave a stern look. "Stop acting like a brat." She told me. "Stop acting like you own me. Stop acting like you know what's best for me. Stop acting like everything revolves around you." I protest at her. Her teeth gritted together. Her hand connected with my face with a sound of a hard smack. I gasped and held my cheek. She grunted at my whimpering. "You make me sick." She whispered in my face. I tried to hold back tears as she stomped out the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8K 95
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
489K 11.2K 60
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...