Recall |MJ FF| Ongoing

De AppleHeadMikey228

Recall. one word, one story Five words, one question."Can You Still Remember Me?" Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Recall (Author's Note)

113 6 2
De AppleHeadMikey228

You all can skip this if you want, but I appreciate it if you will stay and read my drama... *winks

I started writing this story on July 1 2020 but I decided to keep it as draft and published it when I finished the whole book. I've lost my old account which is Lovelots102 and it is very frustrating because that's where I write all of my stories and ideas in draft. But then I manage to get it back and decided to keep this account for some English stories and fan-fictions.

I'm a huge fan of MJ since I was just three like a month or two before he died. I remember myself staring blankly at our TV when they said he was gone. At that time, I didn't know what that means. I thought he just went on some concerts or vacation and that he will come back. But when I grew older I started to realize, I was wrong. He will never come back. He's gone, forever.

I decided to write a story dedicated to him. I thought that maybe this is one of a many ways I can express my love and admiration for him. I wanted to be like him when I became an adult. He's my inspiration and a true hero. I'm a Filipino by the way and obviously English is not my first language so I sincerely apologize if there were some errors. I wanted to write this story in English so that you can all understand. If you find some errors, you can kindly approach me so I can correct it. I'm just 14 though.

And yes let's just stop this A/N thing and proceed to the story instead.

SOOOO... SHAMONE!

-Mae

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

42.8K 1.4K 16
Two different people, two different dimensions, & one incident that brings their two worlds together as one.
3.6K 123 25
She looked me deep in the eyes She's touchin' me so to start She says, "There's no turnin' back." She trapped me in her heart... He was blinded by he...
5.2K 171 8
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝�...
5.9K 212 8
Inspired by a true story... "She says, she says she loves me, so instead of admitting that she has made another mistake, she says she loves me... an...