Twists Of Our Life [Jikook]

By parkmochimm

Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Flashback 1)
Chapter 42 (Flashback 2)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 43 (Flashback 3)

1.2K 105 45
By parkmochimm

‼️ IMPORTANT CHAPTER ‼️

❕❕DO NOT SKIP❕❕

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CHAPTER 41 AND 42 THEN PLEASE READ IT. THIS IS THE CONTINUATION OF IT

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's POV

Jimin didn't know where he was. The only thing he remembers is, a car stopping by his side and someone harshly pulling him inside with a cloth covering his nose and mouth immediately making him fall asleep.

Jimin didn't know what to feel. He was sitting on the cold floor with both of his hands cuffed on either side above his head. On top of it, his eyes were covered too making him completely blind.

Jimin had just gained consciousness. He tried not to panic and calm his racing heart down. 'Just if I could see...' he thought and at the same moment he heard a creaking noise of the door indicating someone just came inside.

"Wh-where am I? Who a-are you" Jimin mentally cursed for stuttering. The last thing he would want is to appear weak and scared in front of this person.

The person didn't say anything. They just crouched down in front of Jimin and removed the blindfold covering his face.

And the next thing he saw sent chilles all over his body.

"Surprise~~"

The person in front of him said.

"M-Minho?" Jimin stuttered out in shock.

"Yes!!" Minho answered with excitement.

"What is all this? Why did you bring me here" Jimin's thought of being brave, shattered the moment he saw Minho. The last thing he expected was his friend to kidnap him.

Minho stood up and started pacing back and forth in front of Jimin. He looked at Jimin and said, "Why did I bring you here? Obviously to keep you with me forever"

"What?" Jimin asked in disbelief. Minho's black orbs no longer held the gentleness he used to see in it.

"Yes! Isn't that amazing!!" Minho squealed like a crazy teenage girl, making Jimin cringe.

"What nonsense! I'm not staying with you or anything. Just let me go!" Jimin said wiggling his hands trying to remove the cuffs holding him.

Minho's eyes darkened. He once again approached Jimin and crouched down in front of him, harshly holding his chin to make Jimin look at him.

"You. Will. Because. You. Don't. Have. Any. Other. Choice" Minho said emphasizing each and every word menacingly, making Jimin shudder with fear.

Minho sensed his perturbation which made him smirk.

Minho's eyes travelled towards Jimin's hands. His face that was holding a smirk darkened again. Minho took a hold of Jimin's hand looking intensely at his finger. The finger that held a ring, which symbolized who Jimin belonged to.

Minho chuckled darkly, "What a beautiful ring you have got there Jimin. Too bad this will be last day of the person that gave you this ring" Minho said with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"I know that Jungkook is smart. He'll come here soon. Let's wait for him okay? Then we'll together witness his death" said Minho.

-------------

Jungkook was pacing back and forth in his room being restless. He was waiting for Jimin's call but the latter never called him! Jungkook had called him and texted him many times but Jimin wasn't answering. After waiting for an hour, Jungkook finally decided to go and see if the latter reached safely or not. But to his consternation, all he saw was a locked door. Jungkook again tried calling him but ended up getting disappointed everytime the call went to a voicemail. Jungkook convinced himself that Jimin might have went out this late to buy something necessary. So he waited. Just waited and waited. Finally he came back home in disappointment.

So Jungkook is now here pacing back and forth, trying not to have a mental breakdown. Jungkook suddenly thought of something and immediately called someone.

"Hello?" the person answered with a sleepy voice.

"Hello! Taehyung!! Jimin is missing" Jungkook said with a panicking voice.

"WHAT?!" All his sleepiness flew away in a second when he heard what Jungkook said.

"I.. I don't know what to do. I tried calling him, but he isn't answering. I even went to see if he was home but, he isn't there" Jungkook almost cried out of frustration.

"O-okay Jungkook calm down. We'll figure out something. I'll be there in five" Taehyung hurriedly said before hanging up.

-----------

"Since we are waiting, I'll tell you what exactly happened and what exactly is about to happen" said Minho sitting beside Jimin to which Jimin shifted away from Minho in fear.

"Tsk tsk tsk is my Jiminie scared of me?" Minho asked tracing his finger on Jimin's jaw. Jimin shuddered and closed his eyes shut in fright.

"What will happen when I tell who I am?" Minho asked with an evil grin.

"Remember a couple of months ago there was a news about someone killing a person every week in an alphabetical order, but then stopped after letter 'I'. Well guess who it is"

Jimin's eyes widened. He was looking at the person beside him in pure horror. He shook his head in disbelief, his heart beat increasing, breathing heavily.

Jimin tried to pry his hands from the handcuffs but only hissed in pain in return.

"Ahaha you can't get out. So. Stop. Trying!" Minho almost shouted making Jimin flinch.

Minho smiled looking at Jimin's reaction, pleased with himself he continued, "So where was I? Yes!! I am the one!! You know, I just love playing this game where the life of others are in my hands. A game where I always win!! I'll tell you something honestly. You actually were going to be my next victim. The one I chose for letter 'J'. But then, you got me feeling some type of way and I just couldn't take my eyes off of you. Then I just fell in love with you. Remember the day we first met? The evening while you were going back home someone was chasing you. Yes my Jiminie, it was me!!! Look, I even joined your school just to be with you! But then, that bloody Jeon happened to be your boyfriend. I thought I could get him out of my way easily. But bloody hell! He was so persistent! How dare he even think of marrying someone WHO IS MINE"

Minho screamed the last part at his face, making Jimin jump in fear who unconsciously pulled his kness and pressing it more to his chest. His eyes had betrayed him long ago, shedding tears nonstop. Jimin closed his eyes hoping the moment he opens them, his nightmare will be over.

"Now that you made a mistake, you should be punished right? Yes!! Because of you Jimin, I couldn't continue my game. But no worries! Jungkook is coming here anyway... You know what that means right?" Minho said with a menacing smile and holding a psychotic look in his eyes.

It took Jimin a second longer to realize what Minho meant. The moment realization hit him, he frantically shook his head, crying.

"Minho please! Please not Jungkook. Don't drag him into this please. Y-You want me to stay with you, I'll stay but please... Please not Jungkook. You can do anything you want with me but please, I beg you please leave Jungkook. Don't do anything to him" Jimin cried and begged desperately. The last thing he would want is any harm to come upon Jungkook.

Minho's eyes lit up as if he just saw a gold mine, "What did you say? You'll do anything?" Minho asked with a psychotic smile

"Y-yes but please don't do anything to him.... Please" Jimin begged while crying, not understanding the meaning behind the sinister smile Minho was holding.

Minho inched closer to Jimin, tracing his finger on Jimin's lip. Then without any warning he attacked the poor boy's lip, brutally abusing it, biting without any mercy making Jimin scream out in pain.

Minho let go of Jimin's bleedy lip from between his teeth and proceeded to unbutton Jimin's shirt. Jimin tried hard to stop Minho. He kicked Minho making him stumble and fall back.

"YOU-" Minho was cut off my sudden noise of breaking open of the door.

Minho smirked knowing exactly what is coming. He moved close to Jimin and whispered in his ear, "Looks like your saviour is here. Too bad he won't make it alive back home"

Minho then stood up and turned to face Jungkook who by now had spotted where the two where. He was fuming with rage. His eyes showed how he wanted to chop off every inch of Minho.

"Welcome, welcome Jeon Jungkook. We were waiting for you. As you can see, your most precious thing is here with me. I knew you would come to take it back, but I didn't know you would arrive so early. Bad timing Jeon, I was about to have some fun with him"

Jungkook didn't want to waste anymore time. He just wanted to take Jimin back home safe, but seems like Minho wouldn't make it easy for him. With burning rage he lunged forward to tackle him but Minho stopped him right away by holding a gun right in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook stopped on his tracks. He was shocked to see the gun. He should have known Minho was capable of doing things beyond his imagination, but that didn't stop him. Jungkook didn't give a shit about his life, if that means he could save Jimin. He started walking closer to Minho.

Minho chuckled sinisterly and said, "I knew this wouldn't stop you Jeon, but don't worry, I have better plans" he said before pointing the gun at Jimin.

Jungkook's eyes widened before he stopped on his track right that instant. He couldn't risk Jimin's life at any cost. Jungkook raised his hands up, surrendering, making Minho laugh.

"Oh my, is that all I need to do to make you surrender before me? Come on Jeon, I thought you were better than this" Minho mocked, still pointing his gun at Jimin.

Within a second, Minho found his gun on the floor. He bent down wincing holding his painful hand in his other. Jimin had caught him off-guard. He lifted his leg above and kicked Minho's hand so hard, that gun was thrown quite some distance away.

Jungkook took it as a queue to free Jimin. He had already managed to get the keys of the cuffs. Jungkook crounched down and uncuffed Jimin. His eyes softened and heart twisted upon seeing Jimin's bursted, bleedy lips, messy hair, tear stained face and his heavy breathing. He felt like his inner demon waking up, eyes turning as dark as a coal. Jungkook stood up and turned towards a Minho who was still holding his hand tightly in pain.

Jungkook took it as his queue to charge against Minho. Jungkook pulled him to his feet, almost tearing his collar. He heard the slight rasp of ripping of the material. He curled up his hand into a fist and aimed for the front of his nose. Jungkook prepared himself to give Minho another blow but Minho pushed him down, pressing his back harder on floor. He slammed his hand onto Jungkook's ribs, making him wince in pain.

Minho was about to give him a blow on his face but Jungkook dodged it and pushed Minho off of him. He stood up and was about to go towards Jimin but Minho who was lying on the floor grabbed his ankle, making Jungkook fall as well. Jungkook kicked Minho's already injured hand making him scream and Jungkook stood up on his feet as Minho had let go of his ankle.

Jungkook thought Minho had given up, but he had underestimated him. Jungkook faced Jimin and was about to walk towards him but Jimin screamed and told him to move out of there.

Everything happened within seconds, a knife just passed by just an inch away from his face and plunged into the wooden cupboard in the room.

Before Jungkook could get out of the shock about that sudden knife attack, Minho charged towards him and gave him a hard blow on his chin, then another on his jaw, then another on his nose and he heard a cracking noise of bones. Jungkook could taste the blood in his mouth. He was feeling dizzy. His vision was a blur. Minho with all his strength, punched his stomach which made Jungkook cough blood. Minho pushed him hard against the cupboard hitting Jungkook's head in process. With an evil and victorious grin, he pulled out the knife plunged into the wooden cupboard.

"Goodbye Jeon" he said and tightened his grib on the knife.

Instead of hearing the sound of a knife piercing through the flesh....

They heard a gunshot.

And the next thing Jungkook knew, the knife that Minho was holding, slipped out of his hand and fell on the ground and not long after, Minho collapsed, lying on the floor.

Jungkook didn't know what happened until he lifted up his face to see Jimin holding a gun with his shaky hands looking more shocked than anyone else.

When Jimin realized what he did, his shaky hands let go of the gun he was holding. His eyes were widened, breathing was shaky and heavy.

Jimin felt his chest tighten, his throat sore, even breathing felt painful. He was shaking his head, refusing to believe what he did. Suddenly Jimin started sobbing looking at Minho who just closed his eyes with a tear slipping out when he looked at Jimin.

Jimin fell on his knees sobbing while looking at his hands. Jungkook even in his dizzy state rushed towards Jimin to hold him, but he was stopped by Jimin, "NO!! Don't come closer. I- I'm a murderer. Don't touch me" Jimin said before he started hyperventilating because of all the sudden emotions erupting.

Jungkook ignored what the latter said and crouched down to hold Jimin who immediately refused to let Jungkook touch him.

"Jimin! Listen, look at me!" Jungkook tried to talk to Jimin who was just shaking his head looking at his hand in disbelief.

"Jungkook!! What do I do?! Th-the police will come soon and take me with them. I- I don't wanna go with them, Jungkook!! I don't want to" Jimin said through his gasps for air.

Jungkook tried to stop Jimin from sobbing, from mumbling things out of fear. In the end he had to stop his lips from moving. Jungkook kissed him. He stopped him. Both tasting the metallic taste of each other's blood. They were a mess

When Jimin had finally calmed down, Jungkook pulled away from the kiss. He cupped his face and said, "Jimin. Don't worry okay? We'll do something about this. Taehyung is waiting for us out and other than him no one else will know okay?" Jungkook didn't know what he was saying at this moment, he just wanted to reassure Jimin.

Jimin closed his eyes only to see the haunting image of Minho looking at his eyes with pain before dying.

Jimin knew he won't be able to sleep for quite a while.

It was his nightmare...

Jungkook and Jimin went outside where Taehyung was waiting for them in his car. Jungkook didn't want to drag the latter in their mess and cause him any harm, hence he told him to wait outside, despite of his constant plea's to let him help, save his best friend.

Jimin was in no position to talk. Jungkook had to say everything that happened to Taehyung and then they together came up with a plan...

----------

There, the three of them stood in front of the river in which they threw Minho's body. They knew it was wrong, but they had to...

All they could hope was to not get caught.

Hoping this nightmare would end...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Present time*

Jimin opened his eyes while groaning loudly. His head was throbbing and vision was blurry.

Jimin looked around to find an unfamiliar surrounding. He tried to rub his head in order to ease the pain but the moment he moved his left hand, a pain shoot up making him wince.

Jimin felt his hands tied up on his back with the chair he was tied up and was sitting on. He desperately tried to move only to end up wincing and groaning loudly in pain as his broken arm wasn't completely healed.

Jimin flinched when he felt someone standing behind him tracing the nape of his neck.

The figure moved forward to come in front of Jimin. He leaned forward to be face to face with Jimin and said,

"Surprise~~"

-to be continued 😈
-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 10.2K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
77.8K 3.9K 18
(Completed) My life is nothing but tragedy.... Jungkook's father convinced Jungkook to marry Jimin..After married to the jimin. jungkook got to know...
264K 13.8K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...
45.7K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...