The Locker Room Incident

Bởi Fizzadulous206

Harper Jones is a normal girl with a normal crush on football player, Mason Stone. She's been crushing on him... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: GERONIMOOOO!
Chapter 2: You really look like you're going to kill someone
Chapter 4: Peaceful yet in pain
Chapter 5: Dress shopping
Chapter 6:Why do I get a feeling that is not true?
Chapter 7: When I have nothing nice to say, I choose to be quiet
Chapter 8: Let's play truth or dare
Chapter 9: I just had my first kiss
Chapter 10: A million frickin times yes!
Chapter 11: Prom Night
Chapter 12: Why is your heart beating so fast Harper?
Chapter 13: Five thousand bottles of milk on the wall
Chapter 14: I like Mason
Chapter 15: It's just a crush
Chapter 16: You're a cheeky little brat
Chapter 17: She's one of a kind
Characters
Chapter 18:Now there's the Harp I know
Chapter 19: I am a gentleman
Chapter 20: Blood will be spilled
Chapter 21: Just not in the way you think
Chapter 22: Do I not deserve you?
Chapter 23: Let's be stupid together then
Chapter 24: Can't believe he's my idiot
Chapter 25: I would if every girl was you
IMPORTANT UPDATE READ NOW
Chapter 26: You don't need blush now
Chapter 27: That's for trying to seduce my boyfriend
Chapter 28: You seem very eager to get punched tonight
Chapter 29: You Love Me?
Chapter 30: I'm No Angel
Chapter 31: Captain Hook Wannabe
Chapter 32: We're Having A Lingerie Bonfire
Chapter 33: I have morning breath
Chapter 34: The 's' word
Chapter 35: I'll miss you
Bonus Chapter #1: NYU Surprise!
Bonus Chapter #2: The Proposal
Bonus Chapter #3: The Wedding
Bonus Chapter #4: Married Life
Bonus chapter#5: Figure it out yourself.
Chapter #6: OH CRAP
Bonus Chapter #7: Kids, kids and kids everywhere
PLEASE READ: Message regard further updates
Message Regarding Sequel
READ NOW URGENT!!! 100K celebration ideas!
What do you wanna ask the characters???
Character Q&A
New Book
New book idea!
NEW BOOK AND I NEED IDEAS FOR SCENES TO WRITE

Chapter 3: We are going to a party

40.1K 1K 1.3K
Bởi Fizzadulous206

T/W: Fatphob!a and SH

"I still don't get why we have to do this," I groaned.

"Because you have zero fashion sense," Will says, driving to the mall.

"Since when do you know anything about women's fashion sense?" I scoffed.

"I've had very interesting outfits in my room," he said.

"Huh wha-," I suddenly realized what he meant, and he smirked at me.

"Disgusting, Will," I scrunched up my face.

"So says the virgin," he laughs.

"Yep, I hate you," I state.

✦✦✦

The first place I walk into when we reach the mall is Victoria's Secret. Apparently, I've been wearing a weird bra size and so I need a new one which accentuates the cleavage I have, since the old one never did. I picked out a few pretty, lacy ones and wore one of them right after too. I got out of the shop with my bags to see Will tapping away on his phone. I walked up to him and he looked at me.

"So where do we go next?" I looked at him when he didn't reply, and realized his eyes were focused on my chest. Seriously?

"Will, eyes up here, hun," I said, snapping him out of his daze.

"Huh? Yeah um-let's go," he said, colour rising up to his cheeks as we began walking.

✦✦✦

I stood in front of the mirror, surprised at how good the outfit looks. The white crop top hugged my body perfectly, and the deep plunge accentuated my chest. I paired with some new light blue ripped jeans and white stud earrings. I wore white wedge sandals as opposed to my sneakers and applied some light pink lip gloss, finishing the look with winged eyeliner. Finally I covered the scars on my arms with foundation. I mean it isn't like I can't do makeup, I totally can. I'm just way too lazy in the morning. But, Will seems really serious about this, which means I actually have a chance with Mason. I have to give it my best shot.

I walked down the stairs and sat down for breakfast at the table. Everybody was silent and shocked, my mom crying as to how I finally look 'amazing'.

"Who are you, and what have you done with my scary adopted sibling?" Kat asks, her fork with a pancake piece frozen midair.

"You're the adopted one," I said and grabbed an apple, before leaving for school.

✦✦✦

I take a deep breath as I walk in. Harper, calm down. CALM DOWN. You can totally do this. As soon as I reached the hallway, I regret my decision. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was looking at me.

"What the hell? Who is that? Is that the Jones girl?" Multiple people whispered.

Oh God, kill me now. I made it to my locker. I don't do well with attention. I mean I don't want people to stare at me, but I also want them to realize how amazing, funny and charming I am, basically fall in love with me at first sight. Safe to say I'm never satisfied with my life.

"Hey, whoa," Kenzie said.

"Hi Kenzie," I smiled.

"HARPER! You look awesome," she squealed.

"Kenzie, seriously, stop," I smiled.

"What even? Harp?" The familiar voice said in surprise.

I turn around to see Will's shocked expression.

"What do ya think, Will?" I smirked.

"Um-uh, you look, g-great," he said, sheepishly rubbing the nape of his neck, the tip of his ears tinged red.

"Aww, is wittle Willy blushing?"

"Wasn't Willy the name of a dolphin in a movie?", He replied, trying to change the subject.

"It was a killer whale, Will."

"That's not supposed to be a name for a killer whale."

"Will?"

I froze. Now that voice, was one I could recognize anywhere in this entire world. The voice I've obsessed over years, the one I hoped to hear every day. I slowly turn around to meet beautiful green eyes, looking at me. Not straight through me like before, but directly at me. I felt faint.

"Who's your friend?" he asked, looking at ME. My new favorite thing to say.

"No one," I mumbled and tried to rush off to avoid humiliating myself in front of him, but Will grabbed me by my backpack and placed me in front of Mason. He looked down at me with his mesmerizing green eyes and a gorgeous smile on his face. I swear if Will wasn't holding me, I would have fainted right there.

"This is Harper, and Harper, this is Mason," he said. Heh, as if I already didn't know.

"Harper. That's a beautiful name," Mason said.

"Thanks, my dad picked it," I said, more like mumbled. I am literally such an embarrassment.

"Okay I'm gonna go...do....something. Right. Come along, Kenzie," Will said.

"Ooh wait," Kenzie said. She hugged me tight, squealed near my ear and smiled at me.

"Let's go," she said. Will stared at her as if she was crazy, which she totally was no doubt. They walked away, leaving Mason and I alone.

"Wow, that was, interesting," Mason said.

"Yeah, she's my best friend since Kindergarten, she goes crazy sometimes," I say.

"Tell me about it. Will's exactly the same sometimes," he said.

"Really? I never pegged Will as crazy. Oh wait, he probably is since almost tried to kill me after his motorbike prank," I laughed.

"Wait, that was you?" Mason asked.

"Yeah, who else would it be?"

"I just, never noticed you before, I guess," he smiled.

"You noticed me now then," I blushed. The bell rang across the hallway.

"I can't believe I never noticed someone as beautiful as you," Mason stated.

✦✦✦

"No way! Mason frickin' Stone called you beautiful," Kenzie squealed. I smiled just thinking about it. Beautiful. He called me beautiful.

"I know, I still can't believe tha-," someone cut me off.

"Harper, hey!"

I turned around to see Mason waving at me from his table, gesturing for me to come over. Kenzie started walking the other direction before I grabbed her wrist and pulled her along with me.

"Don't you dare leave me alone at that table," I whispered.

I walked over to their table with my tray and Kenzie.

"Hey Mason," I said.

"Come on, sit down," he moved over to make space for Kenzie and me.

His shoulder brushed against me and I almost exploded into a goddamn rainbow.

"Hey guys, meet Harper, the girl who spray painted Will's motorbike," he introduced me to the table.

The guys started introducing themselves to me. Will did not look pleased when they started talking about his beloved, now hot pink, motorbike. Poor guy

Okay, I don't feel that bad.

We were involved in a conversation when a pair of manicured hands slammed on the table, shocking everyone.

"You two are in our seats," Courtney spat out venomously, and Chelsea shot us a dirty glare from behind her.

"Hey Courtney, it's fine we have other seats," a guy named Max said.

"But these are our seats," she protested.

"Courtney, it's okay, we can sit in another seat," Tanya pulled her back as she gave me a saccharine smile.

That was weird.

She took Courtney by the shoulder and led her to the other side of the table, where they took their seats, making Courtney terribly unhappy, but Tanya remained calm. She still had her fake smile plastered on her face, which I could see right through.

"So, do you guys know Harper?" Mason asked.

"Oh yeah, we've known her for a long time," Courtney smirked.

A shiver ran down my spine.

"You little fat ass bitch! You can't even walk properly! You look so fat and you're so sweaty! You have no friends, why are you even alive?"

I shook my head, desperately trying to shrug off the terrible memories, but they're embedded into me.

Kenzie took my hand under the table and smiled at me reassuringly. I smiled back at her.

I am never going back there, ever.

✦✦✦

I sat cross legged on my bed, thinking about what happened today with Mason, how he said I was beautiful. No one except my parents had ever called me beautiful.

And they did it out of duty of complimenting the human being they had brought into this world.

"What are you going to do now Harper? Kill yourself? You really should because you have no one. No one will ever like you. You won't be missed, oh wait, you won't even be remembered."

I shook the memory away.

Distracting myself, I began arranging my desk while scrolling through my playlist of songs. I played 'Me Necesita' by CNCO and PRETTYMUCH. Lately, I have been so obsessed with this song, I literally can't resist dancing to it. I danced around my room, poorly lip syncing to the song. When the chorus came on, I heard the window shut.

Shit, I will never live down this one. Will Green stood there in all his glory, with a smirk on his face.

"Can't you ever come in through the front door like a normal person? My parents don't know how vindictive you are, so they'll let you come in, don't worry," I said in annoyance.

"If you embarrass yourself like that every day, I am so coming in through the window," he laughed.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Come on, get dressed," he said.

"What? Why"

"We, are going to a party," he stated.

"A party? But why?"

"Because you are a sad excuse for a human being sometimes."

"I am not! I am enjoying life in my comfy bed, wearing pajamas, watching romantic movies and alone with some snacks," I said.

Will raised an eyebrow at me.

I replayed the sentence in my head and realized how sad it sounds.

"But I won't know anyone there, and I'm too lazy," I flopped onto my bed.

He sighed in exasperation. Then he put his arms underneath my knees, lifting me up bridal style.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I yelled, clinging onto him for dear life.

He carries me to my closet and puts me down.

"You really shouldn't be allowed to be strong", I remarked, sick of how many times he had lifted me off the floor.

"Change into the dress I bought and hurry," he said, before shutting the door.

The dress he bought me? I looked around the closet and see a black bag in the corner.

My room's become a natural habitat for that gorilla.

✦✦✦

I slipped into the black dress, which was a simple, short bodycon dress. I completed my look with some red lipstick and winged eyeliner. I had curled the ends of my hair this morning, so I let them fall loose on my shoulders. I wore some black heels to go along with it. The only problem was the small zipper I could not reach.

"Will?" I called out.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"I need help," I said. He walked inside, and stood in shock, his gaze running down my body.

"Don't look at me like that," I blushed.

"Like what?"

"Like I'm meal. Now can you zip this up?"

"Uh-yes, sure," he said.

He walked up behind me and suddenly my heart skipped a beat. He pushed my hair away from my back, standing so close that his warm breath brushed against the back of my neck. He rested his fingers on the bare skin of my back, but instead of zipping me up, he just stood there. He slightly tilted my neck and ran his fingers from my shoulder to my upper arm. His touch was warm, and it made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Harp, what are these?" He asked.

"What are what?" I managed to reply.

"These scars?" he explained.

Oh shit. I quickly turn around and push my back against the wall, looking at the ground. He slowly inched towards me.

"Harp. Did you cut yourself?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Harp, you have to talk about it. I see fucking scars on your body," he demanded.

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"Please don't make me talk about it, Will. Please, I-I can't," I said, my voice quivering as I bit my lower lip.

Then he did the most unexpected thing, he hugged me. I stood there as his arms wrapped around my waist, and his face buried into my hair.

I know I should hug him back, but I was too shocked to comprehend what was happening.

His hands travelled up on my back, one lightly grazing my back and one pulling the zipper closed.

"Meet me outside," he said before letting me go and leaving, while I stood there completely speechless. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3K 57 17
16-year-old Seraphina Vesper was completely content with her life. Being ahead in her grade she is perfectly college-bound and her unknown secret onl...
96 0 14
NOT EDITED Olivia is a typical girl in sure good-ish life although she has it hard she finds ways to still be her. Olivia has a crush on her best fr...
252 59 13
Walking into school to find pages from your diary posted all over the walls seems like it could only happen in a nightmare. Except one day, this beco...
958 81 15
Amber Evergreen is a 18 year old senior. She is known for her beauty and bitch behaviour. She is the popular girl since she is the head cheerleader f...