Dork Diaries: Separated

Von maryam-the-muslimah

So when brandon and Nikki clique goes to high school and go there separate ways will they find time to spend... Mehr

Nikki's POV
Chapter 2:Drama in town
Happy New Years
Jessica? Who's that?
The... Text NO
Truth or Dare
Should i go far into the future?
Shout-Out to all the pears!
2 years later: A week before gradutation
Caught red handed
No no no!!!
Clueless

Chapter 3: The dance strugle

815 22 13
Von maryam-the-muslimah

I came to school with boys and girls in a large line. There was a a sign that said. THE NEW YEARS EVE DANCE GET TICKETS. I totally forgot Nikki's still mad at me. Just at that moment Nikki came and kissed me on the cheek. With tickets in her hands. She said hi babe with a sad voice. I asked in a concerned voice. what's wrong! She teared up. My family has died in a tragic incident. She said like it was obvious. Aww sorry you can stay at my place. I said sadly. "Ok." She said still sad.

*at Nikki's house*
I need to find the $1,000,000 my mom left for me from the trip. Got it, damn people are dyeing so fast. Nikki said sadly. We got to leave soon. Nikki I said. Fine lets go Brandon! Nikki said.

[the walk to my house]

A heard a rock hit and I looked back I saw Nikki on the floor and ___________ holding a rock.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

921K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
391K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...