Rayray and her favorite peopl...

By Waffley_Lave

Rayray: NATHEN KRESS IS SO HAWT! THE 11TH DOCTOR IS SO HAWT! More

Rayray
Meet and Greet
Oh SNAP
What...... The Doctor?!?

>:) To Rayray: Up the Butt

50 1 3
By Waffley_Lave

This chapter is mainly to get Rayray back. We are on the phone and I wanna get her back for something. Enjoy >:).
To be continued...........

Lave: *opens door* Hello?

Rayray, Nathan, and Eminem: *in a hole*

Lave: *hears moaning* *stops in the top of the hole*

Nathan and Eminem: THIS IS SO GREAT! *both up Rayray's butt*

Rayray: DON'T STOP!

Slim Shady: *burst through the door* BELIEVING! *starts to fuck Rayray from the front* I JUST FUCKED YOUR MOM!

Lave: *eye is twitching* What..... what.... WHAT IN THE ENTIRE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!

Rayray, Nathan, Eminem, and Slim Shady: *stops and stares at Lave*

Lave: O_o

Rayray, Nathan, Eminem, and Slim Shady: *goes back to fucking*
To be continued......
You don't have to be realy quiet to hear my screams while Rayray brutally murders me after reading this. WISH ME LUCK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
384K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...