Murder For One, Make It For T...

بواسطة Spottedfire-Windclan

It's the late 1920s, and Twenty-two year old Anthony Giovanni is once again sent off to take care of a guy fo... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 7

603 31 9
بواسطة Spottedfire-Windclan

* WARNING! CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC SCENES OF TORTURE AND GORE *

It was afternoon as Anton peeks from around the corner, watching a man speak with another. He was down in the warehouse district of the city, spying on the man in the bowler hat.

You see, that man was a reporter trying to unmask the mystery that is the Manhattan Shadow, and apparently he's getting close. The reporter has already detailed a few big facts about him, and he seems to be talking to others who claim to have a small idea of the Manhattan Shadow's identity.

He can't be unmasked, not yet, not when he just got a partner in Anthony. Though if he does get unmasked, maybe Anthony will run into hiding with him.

The man leaves the area and Anton slowly follows, watching as he leaves the warehouses and gets back into his car. The man takes off and Anton watches before putting a hand to his chin.

This reporter was unpredictable, how was Anton going to take him out. He was always going to random places in the day time and at night he never leaves his house.

As he stands there thinking, he hears the sound of screeching tires.

He rushes for the shadows, peeking out to see a black car pull up to an old run down building across from him. Walking out of the car are a couple of guys in gray pinsuits and they're carrying a man with a bag over his head inside.

Anton is curious, more mafia business maybe?

The doors of the car open again and out walks an older man in a gray suit with black hair, the man was a bit heavy looking. But it wasn't just him, coming out of the car was his Anthony, wearing a white pinsuit with a white feathered fedora.

'Wait, didn't he tell me last night his father was bringing in a man for him to talk to?' thought Anton.

Oh right, Anthony was to get information out of him.

With a big smile, Anton waits for them to enter the building before rushing across the street himself. He finds a latter on the side and climbs up before coming to the old, broken windows. Due to his lanky size, Anton easily gets in and hides in the shadows of the catwalk.

He peeks over the side to see a table set up and the bagged man tied to a chair in front of it, hands being tied to the table surface.

Anton gets comfortable, grin in place as he watches his love apporach the man. He was about to get a front row seat to his Anthony torture someone and he wonders how he'll do it.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

"Gah, get this bag off me and face me like a man, you bums!" yelled the man.

Anthony rolls his eyes as he takes his seat in front of the man. This man, Ted McGilligan, was an elite in the Irish Mafia, a rival for them in the ways of the coke exchange.

This man would be their in, and to get it, he needs to sing for them. And Anthony knew just how to make this man sing.

The bag is removed from his head, allowing Ted to settle his gaze on the white haired man.

"Who are you, a lost baby hoping to play mobster." mocked Ted.

Anthony just stared at the man before nodding, he turns to his father.

"Give me fifteen minutes, he'll be singing by then." said Anthony.

"Good, boys, start the timer, let's see if my boy can make him crack in that time." said Hadrian.

One of the men took out a stop watch and with a nod from Anthony, he starts it. Anthony rises and removes a pair of pliers from his pocket before facing the man.

"Easy or hard way, I'll let you chose." said Anthony.

"Heh, you won't get anything out of me." laughed Ted.

"Sweet, we get to have some fun then, hard way it is." said Anthony with a menacing grin.

He slams his hand down on Ted's left hand and with the pliers in hand, clamps them down on his index finger, ripping away the entire fingernail and the flesh on top. Ted cries out in agony as Anthony repeats his process, taking his time as he crushes the top of each finger, ripping the nails out with some skin.

By the end it, Ted's entire left hand was missing skin and nails, blood pooling onto the hard wood table. His pinkie and ringer finger had some bone exposed.

"Next hand, ready tough guy?" laughed Anthony.

Ted only gasps in pain but remains silent. Not even waiting an answer, Anthony happily hums to himself as he begins ripping the nails from the right hand.

Some of the men are looking slightly green while Hadrian just watches his son work.

"Oops, took of more than I wanted." chuckled Anthony, holding his bloody pliers up to show that the top area of where the nail was now rested in the tool.

The bone now explosed with some lose muscle, Ted was starting to pick up his breathing.

"How long has it been now?" asked Anthony, placing the pliers down to open the nearby tool box.

"A little more than two minutes." said the man with the stopwatch.

"Ooh, still got thirteen minutes." beamed Anthony.

He pulls out a straight razor and screw driver, walking back over to the Irish mobster.

"Ready for round two?" he asked.

"F-fuck off ya wanker." spat Ted.

The white haired man just shrugs before untying his left hand to pull it across the table more. But before the mobster could pull back, Anthony drives the screwdriver through his hand, pinning it to the table.

He cries out in agony as Anthony examines the straight razor. Once happy with the sharpness, he brings it down over his thumb.

Ted screams, his thumb now rolling away from his hand. Anthony picks it up, tossing it into a bucket nearby.

"Trust me, after this you'll never be trigger happy again." said Anthony with a deranged grin.

He cuts through the next finger, blood splattering on his face a bit as he cuts through the thick bone and meat. Ted is crying by this point as the white haired man holds his index finger, seeing the bone sticking out of the finger.

"You sick fuck, I hope Harry slits your throats and leaves you to rot." gasped Ted.

Anthony looks away from the finger with a smirk.

"Care to share with the class who Harry is?" asked Anthony.

The man goes quiet, apparently in his fit of rage and pain, he let lose a name.

"Is he your boss?" asked Anthony.

"He's your end, ya píosa truflais Iodálach gan spine." said Ted.

The white haired man just stares before spinning the severed finger in his hand and stabbing his eye with it. He howls in pain as the eye pops, blood rushing down his face.

One of the men look ready to vomit while his father just has a smirk on his face.

"You trying to kill me already?" asked Ted.

"Nah, that won't kill you, we only need that mouth of yours working, nothing about the rest of you." laughed Anthony.

He pulls the finger out, now revealing the empty socket as he throws the finger into the bucket.

Anthony grabs the razor to cut through the fingers, making Ted crying out in agony as each is slowly and painfully removed. It isn't long before his left hand is fingerless, leaving only bloody stumps with some bone sticking out.

The white haired man hums before grabbing the screwdriver, ripping it from the table and through the rest of his hand. Ted screams as his left palm was now split in half, blood rushing out to soak the table.

Though it doesn't last as Hadrian hands his son a can of salt with a torch, making it easy to stop the bleeding while also causing more pain.

"Okay, on to the next hand." said Anthony, raising the screwdriver.

"No, no more, please, I'll talk, just no more, please!" begged the man.

Anthony smiles as he stands up, looking to his father.

"Time?" he asked.

"Uh, thirteen minutes." said the man with the watch.

"Still the best." laughed Anthony.

Hadrian just ignores his son to get on with questioning the man.

Turns out Harry was indeed the boss and that they were expecting a giant shipment of coke within the week. Once Hadrian got all he wanted he nodded to his men. The closest man pulled a silenced gun and shot the man in the head, brain matter splatting against the table and floor.

"Hm, not much brain on this one." said Anthony.

"They never do, we have work to do, Anthony, clean up, leave no evidence." said Hadrian.

"Yes sir." said Anthony with a mock salute.

He watches his father and his men leave the building before looking to the body.

'If I recall, there should be a sewer grate that'll drag his body out to the harbor.' thought Anthony.

He gets up to stretch before going to get the cleaning supplies he knows are in one of the closets.

'Too bad Anton ain't here, he would have loved to take the body for himself.' thought Anthony.

With a sigh, he turns around to come face to face with a grinning Anton.

"Shit, what are you doing here, Smiles?" asked Anthony.

"I saw you and those men come in and remembered what you said about information gathering and decided to watch, and what can I say but, what a performance!" cheered Anton.

The white haired man blinks as his hand is grabbed and he's spun to be dipped by his partner.

"I have never seen quite a sight more beautiful than when you brought forth those screams of agony, coating yourself in his blood as he begs for it to stop, personally I would have loved to see you do more." said Anton.

Anthony laughs to wrap his arms around his partner to kiss his cheek.

"If you ever need a partner in crime, let me know." he said.

"Oh, since we are dating, why not, it would be quite entertaining, you and me, killing the degenerates of this world, or turning them on each other and watch as they tear themselves apart before falling down into the fires of despair as they know they shall never rise above the innocents they've destroyed." said Anton with a sinister smile and dark aura surrounding him.

The male just stares before hugging the other.

"You sure enjoy chaos." said Anthony.

"Of course, it's pure entertainment, remember this my Anthony, the world is a stage, and the stage is a world of entertainment." said Anton.

"Heh, sounds about right, so got anything entertaining going on?" asked Anthony.

Anton hums as he walks over to the bucket, picking up the fingers to eye them.

"Too skinny, oh, and not yet, I have yet to catch my prey, like you, this one I'm having a hard time predicting his movements." said Anton, tossing the fingers back into the bucket.

"Oh, who would that be?" asked Anthony, finding a white plastic sheet and drags it over.

"A nosy reporter, one who may be close to unmasking me, his name is Mark Fieldlings." said Anton.

"Oh, I heard of him, the Old Town Yorker newspapers, right?" asked Anthony, kicking the corpse onto the sheet.

"Correct, but I can't get a good read on his movements and when to strike." said Anton.

Anthony hums as he wraps the body up, securing it with rope. As he stands, Anton places some cleaning supplies on the table.

"Well, if you don't mind having another date tonight, I know of a big event going on at the Riverview Hotel, lots of New Yorks elites are going, and your reporter friend is the one who always attends events like that for his paper." said Anthony, spraying the wooden table down.

The radio host smiles big as he looks to his love who continues to clean the table off.

"Oh, than that's perfect, we can kill him at the party, but how will we get in?" asked Anton.

"Easy, there's an access tunnel to the hotel from a sewer line, won't smell pretty, but it'll get us inside and you can look for your moment to snatch the rat." said Anthony, cleaning the floor.

Anton chuckles darkly to fix his glasses and look to the mobster as he disposes of the cleaning supplies.

"This will be a fun date, you and me on a murder spree, oh, if you're done, may I take the body home?" he asked.

"Sure, got room for him, his fingers may have been skinny, but his belly ain't." said Anthony.

"I should, Peter is running low at the moment." said Anton with a sharp grin.

The couple drags the body out and load it into the trunk of Anton's car.

"So, picking me up later?" asked Anthony.

"No, how about you come to my house with me, you can meet Harold and Natalie, you should since we'll be seeing each other for a very long time." said Anton.

"Alright, anything I should know about them?" asked Anthony, climbing into the passenger's seat.

"Natalie is very energetic and will ask you many questions, as for Harold, he'll ask you some things, just don't be taking his liquor from the small cabinet in the living room." said Anton.

"Good to know, Smiles." said Anthony.

The car starts up and the two drive away from the area, heading straight to the radio host's place of residence. Looks like they'll be enjoying another date tonight.

NOTE: Another look into Anthony's job as a mobster and Anton got to enjoy a free show. Now it looks like this murder couple are getting ready for a date night that'll leave them colored red. What will happen next? Till the next update, stay tuned~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

110K 3.4K 18
🤍 COMPLETED STORY 🤍 {WARNING; this story contains themes such as. Abuse, Swearing, Drug references, slight NSFW smut themes, AND DUMB ASS PUNS} ♪──...
11.5K 220 14
Alastor is going to be female in this story and had a thing with Vox before they died. Now, they fell out of love and grew hatred for each other. Als...
232K 6.4K 70
A young woman named Ariel is messing around one night and accidentally summons a trickster demon by mistake. Well...maybe not mistake, but she didn'...
1.2K 92 12
In the years of 1920's it's pretty hard to live as a woman who isn't very feminine. Hated by her Dad and left by her Mother, Mary had nothing more to...